Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
19 Men Arrested In FBI Probe Of Australian Pedophile Ring, 2 Agents Dead - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: 19 Men Arrested In FBI Probe Of Australian Pedophile Ring, 2 Agents Dead (/showthread.php?tid=1119)

19 Men Arrested In FBI Probe Of Australian Pedophile Ring, 2 Agents Dead - xuenchen - 08-08-2023

Looks like a joint effort from The American FBI and The Australian Authorities!!

2 FBI Agents were killed during investigations.

Interesting how this all went down.

Tip of the iceberg IMO just the same.

Quote:19 Men Arrested In FBI Probe Of Australian Pedophile Ring, 2 Agents Dead

Following a years-long American and Australian-led FBI investigation that resulted in the deaths of two American special agents, 19 individuals have now been charged with sex crimes in Australia.

On Tuesday, authorities reported that 19 males, between the ages of 32 and 81, were successfully detained and charged with a total of 138 charges in connection with an international pedophile network.

Quote:“We will allege that these men were members of a technologically sophisticated online child abuse network that was operating across the country,” said Australian Federal Police Commander Helen Schneider.

13 children were rescued during the operation, but the victims’ health and injuries have not been made public.

Australian officials say that two of the arrested individuals have already been convicted and sentenced, thanks to the joint effort.

Those found guilty now reportedly face up to at least 15 years in the Australian Capital Territory and five years in New South Wales.

Cool

RE: 19 Men Arrested In FBI Probe Of Australian Pedophile Ring, 2 Agents Dead - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-09-2023

All that pedo hoopla back in the early Q days has been ringin true lately.

The pedo networks has been going on for so long it's probably beyond comprehension. Can't imagine what all goes on behind the scenes that we don't hear about. FFS, an 81 yr-old?! Florida needs some scorch earth cleaners policy. Agree, that story is interesting on how it went down. I haven't said it in years regarding that agency, but RIP to those two FBI agents. Really ugly, heart-wrenching war across the globe.

RE: 19 Men Arrested In FBI Probe Of Australian Pedophile Ring, 2 Agents Dead - Schmoe - 08-10-2023

I keep hearing about these large rings of pedophile networks, and I wonder, one, how these pieces of shit find each other and congregate, and two, why are there so many of these sick fucks?

Do these "people" really deserve due process?  Not in my book.  Broadcast the firing squad.  Maybe it'll at least make some of them think twice.

RE: 19 Men Arrested In FBI Probe Of Australian Pedophile Ring, 2 Agents Dead - BIAD - 08-10-2023

(08-10-2023, 04:54 AM)Schmoe Wrote: I keep hearing about these large rings of pedophile networks, and I wonder, one, how these pieces of shit find each other and congregate, and two, why are there so many of these sick fucks?

Do these "people" really deserve due process?  Not in my book.  Broadcast the firing squad.  Maybe it'll at least make some of them think twice.

I agree, I also struggle to get my head around the logistics of what these fiends do, when we're trained to believe
how the system works in regards of a country's internal and external security. How these networks communicate,
how they move in domestic everyday circles without tripping any average alarms from those who live around them
and how parents, adoption personnel, social-services, transport businesses and the many bureaucratic agencies fail
to to make this awful behaviour extinct.

They are 'sick fucks' and since they relinquish their rights to the powers that supposedly protect, punishment for
such organised abhorrent crime should also reside outside of those rights. Would a gallows made from sustainable
woodland be okay for the Eloi who always seem to feel sorry for these degenerates?!
Sure

RE: 19 Men Arrested In FBI Probe Of Australian Pedophile Ring, 2 Agents Dead - Ninurta - 08-10-2023

It's good they got these bastards off the streets, but why in the hell is the American FBI involving itself in troubles on foreign soil? I reckon at least a couple of them have learned something I've long known - involve yourself in foreign troubles and take a chance on getting popped. Other nations have other laws, you can't enforce US law on foreign soil, and if you insist on doing so, be prepaed for lead poisoning.

I mean, I'm pretty sure Australian law enforcement could have handled it just fine - doesn't the FBI have their own country to ride herd on? When did they become "Team America - The World Police"?

Australian prisons do have showers and toilet plungers, don't they? If they do, these guys will probably get theirs... even felonious prisoners, in America at least, hate pedophiles. For that reason, I believe the firing squad should come at the end of their sentence, rather than the beginning of it. If they manage to survive their sentence, that is.