Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Migrants in Horrible Conditions in Big Cities - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Migrants in Horrible Conditions in Big Cities (/showthread.php?tid=1089)

Migrants in Horrible Conditions in Big Cities - xuenchen - 08-01-2023

Horrible nightmare conditions in big cities like New York and Chicago and dozens of other cities. New migrants (since Jan 2021) have been getting automatic passes into the U.S. for simply claiming "Asylum". Court dates scheduled (in most cases) and work permits issued!!

As the "New Migrant" population increases into the millions, the living conditions are getting horrible.

NYC and Chicago have over 80,000 alone!!

Democrat cities complaining with no help from Democrat Biden/Harris/Mayorkas DHS and HHS !!

This must be a plan by Democrats since it just keeps getting worse as they keep complaining about their own problems LOL 

Why is Democrat high level leadership causing and fueling this crisis at the suffering of innocent people?

Smile ARTICLE:

NYC's Roosevelt Hotel becomes epicenter of city's 60,000-strong refugee crisis in shocking scenes from Manhattan

Story loaded with pictures!

Quote:Hundreds of migrants have been sleeping outside of Manhattan's Roosevelt Hotel for a second day in a row - as NYC Mayor Eric Adams said the crisis is 'not over.'   

Swathes of asylum seekers, hailing from a number of South American and African countries, lined the streets sleeping on cardboard overnight because the migrant hotel has reached capacity. 
'I want a better life,' one migrant told DailyMail.com from the queue outside the chaotic migrant epicenter on Tuesday morning. 
The immense number of migrants arriving from southern states continues to rise - as a result of policies that caused thousands of asylum seekers to overrun the US-Mexico border. 

RE: Migrants in Horrible Conditions in Big Cities - 727Sky - 08-01-2023

Yep by most counts 6 million have entered but the number is probably closer to 8 million. Sowing the seeds of future crime and discord as no job, no food, no nothing but a miserable life breeds for some tough M.F.s who wanna get a better life even if that means taking it from you ..

RE: Migrants in Horrible Conditions in Big Cities - Snarl - 08-01-2023

(08-01-2023, 10:18 PM)727Sky Wrote:  the number is probably closer to 8 million.

M.F.s who wanna get a better life even if that means taking it from you ..

Yikes!!

They invaded our country. We ought'a invade all of their's right back.

RE: Migrants in Horrible Conditions in Big Cities - Infolurker - 08-01-2023

(08-01-2023, 10:28 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-01-2023, 10:18 PM)727Sky Wrote:  the number is probably closer to 8 million.

M.F.s who wanna get a better life even if that means taking it from you ..

Yikes!!

They invaded our country. We ought'a invade all of their's right back.

You mean "Liberate" these nations.... for the people who have fled!

Not to mention all that beachfront property  Smile

RE: Migrants in Horrible Conditions in Big Cities - GeauxHomeLittleD - 08-02-2023

If the "migrants" aren't happy with the accommodations I'm certain a free ride back to where they came from is only a toll free call to ICE away!

RE: Migrants in Horrible Conditions in Big Cities - NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-02-2023

(08-02-2023, 01:06 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: If the "migrants" aren't happy with the accommodations I'm certain a free ride back to where they came from is only a toll free call to ICE away!

I know it sounds mean and inhumane, but I only have only so much I can give.

When I see American citizens in worse conditions, that were born here, lived here all their lives, and have paid for decades into a broken system, that completely ignores them, I cannot make migrants the focus of my concern on this matter.

RE: Migrants in Horrible Conditions in Big Cities - Snarl - 08-02-2023

(08-02-2023, 02:47 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-02-2023, 01:06 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: If the "migrants" aren't happy with the accommodations I'm certain a free ride back to where they came from is only a toll free call to ICE away!

I know it sounds mean and inhumane, but I only have only so much I can give.

Sooner or later, your government is going to take yours and give it to them. That's what they do with your earnings right now anyway.

You steal from a Muslim, they cut your hands right off. We should adopt that practice and visit it upon our elected officials. Don't tell me they wouldn't think twice if that was the norm.

RE: Migrants in Horrible Conditions in Big Cities - Michigan Swamp Buck - 08-02-2023

I see this as a plan that wanted to get more democrat votes and infuse the workforce with younger unskilled workers, also it was a virtue-signaling ploy to make the liberals look good. All that will fail if the illegals are treated worse than by the cartels back home. Maybe that too was part of the plan, have them come here knowing full well that the government would forget about them and let them fend for themselves. Why? Perhaps to generate more crime, more aborted fetuses for the tissue market, more sex workers, and other illegal activities as illegals will naturally engage in illegal activities (that's why they are called illegals).

RE: Migrants in Horrible Conditions in Big Cities - Ninurta - 08-02-2023

I have no sympathy whatsoever for the Yankee cities that are crackup up under their own weight. THEY are the ones that agitated for this mess and cheered it on, thinking it was ok because someone else would have to take the strain, and it wouldn't fall on THEM. Now it is, and they start crying foul - boo hoo, cry me a river. They asked for it, and when they got it they started squalling. I have NO sympathy for them - they made that bed, now they can lie in it. They expected the southern states to take all the strain, because they're closer to the border, but we never voted for that nor asked for it, so when we ship 'em north to the folks that asked for them, then that seems equitable to me.

I also have no sympathy for the illegals having to lay on cardboard on the sidewalks. I  never told them to crash someone else's borders and try to steal their shit. They get what they get for such dumbassery. If they don't like it, their own patch of ground is thataway. They expended the energy to invade someone else's house, so they can expend a like amount of energy to slink their sorry asses back home.

If any insist on staying, then the only patch of America they should get is 7 feet long, 3 feet wide, and 6 feet deep. That is all we owe to an invasion force we never asked for.

RE: Migrants in Horrible Conditions in Big Cities - Infolurker - 08-02-2023

We all know what the "end game" is here.

Voting rights and or amnesty to create a larger Democrat base since they are losing the sane.