Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Biden's New CDC Director Pushes ‘Annual Covid Shot’ - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Biden's New CDC Director Pushes ‘Annual Covid Shot’ (/showthread.php?tid=1079)

Biden's New CDC Director Pushes ‘Annual Covid Shot’ - Infolurker - 07-30-2023

They really, yes really, want to pump our kids full of this MRNA crap even though they know there are major cardiac repercussions. 

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2023/07/27/cdc-director-covid-shot-annual-

Quote:One factor that worries Dr. Cohen is vaccine distrust – particularly as the threat of the so-called “tripledemic” of COVID-19, influenza and RSV, continues to be an issue.

“I’m very worried about parents not vaccinating kids,” she said. “I got my kids vaccinated from the circulating viruses. There’s plenty of other things that are hard as parents that we can’t do. This is one we can do to protect our kids.”

https://slaynews.com/news/new-cdc-director-pushes-annual-covid-shot/

Quote:Democrat President Joe Biden’s newly appointed director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has said that she expects Americans to “get your annual Covid shot.”

Dr. Mandy Cohen said she’s pushing for mRNA Covid injections to become an annual inoculation like the flu shot.

During the interview with Spectrum News, Cohen was asked if the United States is at a point where Americans should get “booster” shots for Covid every year.

Cohen responded, “We’re just on the precipice of that, so I don’t want to get ahead of where our scientists are here and doing that evaluation work, but yes, we anticipate that Covid will become similar to flu shots, where it is going to be you get your annual flu shot and you [b]get your annual Covid shot[/b].”
“That’s where we’re going to,” she continued.

“We’re not quite there yet,” added Cohen, the previous secretary of health and human services in North Carolina.

Official guidance from the U.S. health agency regarding an annual Covid shot should arrive in early or mid-September, the CDC director said.

Cohen, a Democrat, said she expects Big Pharma companies to produce a new Covid booster by the fall.
During Cohen’s interview, the subject of trust in public health agencies plummeting during the COVID-19 pandemic was broached.

In March, a Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health survey found that approximately a quarter of Americans have little-to-no trust in the CDC for health information.

Cohen told Spectrum News, “While we saw trust go down in lots of institutions, we actually saw trust increase in North Carolina.

“We measured trust in the Department of Health and Human Services and saw that increase.”
“We still had respectful disagreement, but at least we’re having a respectful conversation about how to approach hard, hard topics,” she added.

RE: Biden's New CDC Director Pushes ‘Annual Covid Shot’ - Ninurta - 07-30-2023

(07-30-2023, 06:37 PM)Infolurker Wrote: They really, yes really, want to pump our kids full of this MRNA crap even though they know there are major cardiac repercussions. 

Quote:Democrat President Joe Biden’s newly appointed director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has said that she expects Americans to “get your annual Covid shot.”

Dr. Mandy Cohen said she’s pushing for mRNA Covid injections to become an annual inoculation like the flu shot.

I'm good with that. She can "expect" whatever the hell she wants to expect - this is, after all, alleged to be a free country... so she can "expect" away. Her expectation is not the same thing as me feeding her fantasies of what it is she expects.

She can expect it, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna do it. I have a ling history of disappointing the expectations of folks who have unreasonable expectations.

She can "expect" in one hand and shit in the other hand, and report back to us on which one gets filled up first.

RE: Biden's New CDC Director Pushes ‘Annual Covid Shot’ - xuenchen - 07-30-2023

It's a wonder anybody trusts the CDC after all the lies and BS they've admitted to  Laughing

RE: Biden's New CDC Director Pushes ‘Annual Covid Shot’ - ancientlight - 07-30-2023

Never gonna happen. Never will trust anything from them again. We still have constitutional rights. 
Many have woken up since the plandemic, this will never go down well, they are so delusional  Laughing

RE: Biden's New CDC Director Pushes ‘Annual Covid Shot’ - Finspiracy - 07-31-2023

For a long time, i have been telling to the members of the Church of the corona cult, that it will be infinite booster shots.

"But but but but but.... it is just the original shot and 2 or max 3 boosters"

And here we are.

Not gonna be proud of being once again right, when i am debating against mindless sheep.