Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
BIS Blueprint = Global Control of ALL Assets, Information & People - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Technology and Advancements (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Computers, Internet and the Digital World (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: BIS Blueprint = Global Control of ALL Assets, Information & People (/showthread.php?tid=1049)

BIS Blueprint = Global Control of ALL Assets, Information & People - Kenzo - 07-25-2023

My communista-o-meter is giving higher readings all the sudden hmm Wink

BIS Blueprint = Global Control of ALL Assets, Information & People

Quote:We’ve all heard the infamous World Economic Forum phrase “You’ll own nothing, and you’ll be happy.”  But how do global elites and central bankers intend to roll out this diabolical scheme?  Well, the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) mapped it out in their recently published report on a proposed “unified ledger” called, “Blueprint for the future monetary system: improving the old, enabling the new.”

Control of All Assets
In simple terms, the BIS’ blueprint proposes that all private property in the real world, such as money, houses, cars, etc., would be “tokenised” into digital assets within an “everything in one place” global unified ledger.
CBDCs would be “core to the functioning” of this tokenised world and serve as the reserve currency on the unified ledger. Transactions between CBDCs and tokenised assets, which represent real-world assets, would operate seamlessly through smart contracts on one programmable platform.
Each token representing a real-world asset in this digital space would contain a large amount of data received from the real world in real time about what it is, who it belongs to, etc., as well as rules on how that particular asset can and cannot be used.  The BIS explains how these rules are set up by “directly embedding supervisory features into the token itself, which can be tailored to specific rules.”
The main takeaway of this BIS blueprint is that whatever happens in their dystopian digital world, has legally binding impacts on assets in the real world.  So, maybe the WEF’s catch phrase should be “You may own digital tokens, but we will control the real assets.

[Image: Tokenised_Asset_BIS_Blueprint-1024x581.jpg]Source: “Blueprint for the future monetary system: improving the old, enabling the new,” BIS, June 20, 2023

Control of All Information
The “data environment” of this unified ledger would encompass all the tokenized assets plus “all information necessary to incorporate real-world events into any contingent performance of actions.”  That’s a broad statement. 
We can only assume this means that the unified ledger wouldn’t just store tokenised versions of every piece of private property on the planet, but every piece of information from real-world events that could possibly impact assets or transactions on the global unified ledger.

[Image: Unified_Ledger_BIS_Blueprint-970x1024.jpg]Source: “Blueprint for the future monetary system: improving the old, enabling the new,” BIS, June 20, 2023

What kinds of information from the real world would be entered into this global database?  We can only imagine.  But the BIS does suggest that information stored and shared on this unified ledger could “enhance financial inclusion” by providing “disadvantaged segments of the population such as racial minorities,” with alternative forms of credit by using “non-traditional data,” a feature that ominously compares to a social credit system.

Control of All People
International organizations are coordinating to accelerate their plans for this global CBDC platform that centralizes control over all assets, information, and people.  On the same day that the BIS blueprint was released, June 20, 2023, Kristalina Georgieva, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) revealed that the U.N. financial institution is “working hard on the concept of a global CBDC platform.” 
The timing of this announcement by the head of the IMF, coinciding with the BIS blueprint, is no coincidence.  Georgieva remarked, “We used to say before the pandemic that the future was digital.  With the pandemic, the future arrived.  We now have an accelerated transformation.”
Financial expert George Gammon remarked, “The global elite have just revealed their Marxist agenda to control your life.”  Gammon added, “I don’t think most people can really grasp the type of power they would have.”  In this must-watch video, George Gammon breaks down the full BIS blueprint into plain language, including what it is, why it’s terrifying, and what you can do about it.

[i]Source: “BIS Plan For A GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released,” George Gammon, June 30, 2023[/i]

“We are talking about a process of extreme financial repression, where they assert control of 100% of all real assets,” remarked Catherine Austin Fitts in the second half of a recent Financial Rebellion episode.
Fitts added that a unified ledger connected to a CBDC system is “so frightening because there’s only one way to achieve that, and that’s with massive slavery and mind control.”  Fitts also strongly believes that many of the efforts “to constrain our health freedoms” would be tied to this global unified ledger and “implemented by controlling transactions.” 
Catherine Austin Fitts highly recommended two Solari reports, under additional resources below, for more information about what financial transaction freedom means, what threatens it, and what we can do to prevent it from being taken away. 

I dont like the concept OK 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1072]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1073]

RE: BIS Blueprint = Global Control of ALL Assets, Information & People - Ninurta - 07-25-2023

They can do what they please. I say that mostly because they are going to, whether I agree to it or not. BUT that comes with caveats.

They can "tokenize" whatever they like. That places them in control of a "token", a not-real representation of a real item. If they control a not-real representation of something, but I control the real, physical something, their "token" is worthless.

Let's assume it's a piece of real estate, something I can't pick up, move, and hide from them. We'll do that because the things you can pick up, move, and hide will be picked up, moved, and hidden - so, no token for them! But land is different. How you gonna buck that system with a piece of land, or a house, or something like that?

I know how to dig tiger traps. I know how to dig tank traps. I know how to blow up bridges and access points or "choke points" leading to that immovable property. So, while they can digitally trade the "token" for it, if I have physical control, they will play hell doing what they thought they were going to do. They'll waste a lot of lives trying. All I have to do is refuse to acknowledge their "token" (which I never agreed to the creation of), and ACT - in the physical world - accordingly.

As a last resort, I also know how to utterly ruin any piece of property that can't be moved, and make it useless for them for generations to come. What good will their "token" be then? I might not be able to use it any more, but neither will they, and their "tokens" will just sit and collect digital dust.

I have no problems or qualms scorching all of the Earth around me to keep tyrants off of it. If I can't do with MY OWN property as I wish, then they won't either.

Digital control is cute. Physical control is BOSS.

This entire scheme relies on the greed of humans, like all good cons do. It relies on the notion that people buy property just in order to trade it off for something else. My house is a HOME, to be lived in, not an "asset" to be traded off for filthy lucre. What do I care what "their" token says I can and can't do with it? It's mine to live in, not theirs to monetize. All of my stuff was paid off long ago, no mortgages or anything for banks to hold over my head, and I bought it to have it - not to monetize it. Most of it has been in my family for well over 200 years, and I intend for it to STAY in my family long after I'm gone, just as my ancestors did. I give no shits what their fake "tokens" have to say about it.

I also noted in the article that they intend to use their "tokens" to control who can and cannot get loans. I give no fucks about their loans. I've been off that particular hamster wheel for 3 decades now, and have no intention of returning to it. Loans - and especially  the interest they accrue - are just their means of moving YOUR money out of YOUR pocket into theirs. I'm not playing that game, so loans are another thing they can't hang over my head.

So fuck 'em. As has been long said of weapons, all the way back to the battle of Thermopylae, "come and take it". It's one thing to brag about what you're going to do to someone, but something else altogether to actually do it, on the ground in the real world where it really counts. As we used to say around these parts, "DO IT first, THEN brag about it".

Piss on their "tokens". You'd have to add a buck and a half to a "token" for a million dollar house just to get a cup of coffee at McDonalds.

RE: BIS Blueprint = Global Control of ALL Assets, Information & People - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-25-2023

Waiting for the CME strike to take it all out.

[Image: cIg47SI.jpg]
Amazon

Davos Boyz...

[Image: iDyJ8Ez.jpg]

RE: BIS Blueprint = Global Control of ALL Assets, Information & People - Kenzo - 07-26-2023

(07-25-2023, 10:33 PM)Ninurta Wrote: They can do what they please. I say that mostly because they are going to, whether I agree to it or not. BUT that comes with caveats.

They can "tokenize" whatever they like. That places them in control of a "token", a not-real representation of a real item. If they control a not-real representation of something, but I control the real, physical something, their "token" is worthless.

Let's assume it's a piece of real estate, something I can't pick up, move, and hide from them. We'll do that because the things you can pick up, move, and hide will be picked up, moved, and hidden - so, no token for them! But land is different. How you gonna buck that system with a piece of land, or a house, or something like that?

I know how to dig tiger traps. I know how to dig tank traps. I know how to blow up bridges and access points or "choke points" leading to that immovable property. So, while they can digitally trade the "token" for it, if I have physical control, they will play hell doing what they thought they were going to do. They'll waste a lot of lives trying. All I have to do is refuse to acknowledge their "token" (which I never agreed to the creation of), and ACT - in the physical world - accordingly.

As a last resort, I also know how to utterly ruin any piece of property that can't be moved, and make it useless for them for generations to come. What good will their "token" be then? I might not be able to use it any more, but neither will they, and their "tokens" will just sit and collect digital dust.

I have no problems or qualms scorching all of the Earth around me to keep tyrants off of it. If I can't do with MY OWN property as I wish, then they won't either.

Digital control is cute. Physical control is BOSS.

This entire scheme relies on the greed of humans, like all good cons do. It relies on the notion that people buy property just in order to trade it off for something else. My house is a HOME, to be lived in, not an "asset" to be traded off for filthy lucre. What do I care what "their" token says I can and can't do with it? It's mine to live in, not theirs to monetize. All of my stuff was paid off long ago, no mortgages or anything for banks to hold over my head, and I bought it to have it - not to monetize it. Most of it has been in my family for well over 200 years, and I intend for it to STAY in my family long after I'm gone, just as my ancestors did. I give no shits what their fake "tokens" have to say about it.

I also noted in the article that they intend to use their "tokens" to control who can and cannot get loans. I give no fucks about their loans. I've been off that particular hamster wheel for 3 decades now, and have no intention of returning to it. Loans - and especially  the interest they accrue - are just their means of moving YOUR money out of YOUR pocket into theirs. I'm not playing that game, so loans are another thing they can't hang over my head.

So fuck 'em. As has been long said of weapons, all the way back to the battle of Thermopylae, "come and take it". It's one thing to brag about what you're going to do to someone, but something else altogether to actually do it, on the ground in the real world where it really counts. As we used to say around these parts, "DO IT first, THEN brag about it".

Piss on their "tokens". You'd have to add a buck and a half to a "token" for a million dollar house just to get a cup of coffee at McDonalds.

Yeeh...fuck 'em
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1075]

You are in better position than many other with no mortgages or no need to get it either on future . F this all....they can try tokenize ....but people whould euthanize them , enough of this bs .

RE: BIS Blueprint = Global Control of ALL Assets, Information & People - Ninurta - 07-26-2023

(07-26-2023, 06:25 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Yeeh...fuck 'em
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1075]

You are in better position than many other with no mortgages or no need to get it either on future . F this all....they can try tokenize ....but people whould euthanize them , enough of this bs .

There are several acres and a couple of "undocumented" cabins on it. I'm planning on selling it to my grand kids at a dollar each, or an equivalently valued trade item. Gotta do it that way to avoid having an over-inflated "inheritance tax" sprung on them. This way, it's just a normal sales tax on a dollar's value.

I've kept it all these years because A) it's been in the family forever, and B) I've always kept it in reserve so that I have a place to go if I ever have no place to go.

So, at least they too will have a free and clear place to go if they ever have no place to go. That's one thing they won't have to worry about in the fight to come... although they may end up having to fight to keep it, depending on how stupid the governments get regarding this "tokenization" bullshit.

RE: BIS Blueprint = Global Control of ALL Assets, Information & People - F2d5thCav - 07-26-2023

The mailed fist of the internet.

Cheers

RE: BIS Blueprint = Global Control of ALL Assets, Information & People - Kenzo - 07-26-2023