Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Neurostrike China's developing weapon for your mind and actions - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: History and Old Mystery (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=109)
+--- Forum: Military Matters and Misteps (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+--- Thread: Neurostrike China's developing weapon for your mind and actions (/showthread.php?tid=1024)

Neurostrike China's developing weapon for your mind and actions - 727Sky - 07-20-2023

Reminds me of the Havana syndrome that was being talked about a few years ago. A war where no shot was fired and the enemy surrenders is the best war IMO.

Nuerostrike is a Chinese program to win a war without ever firing a shot . They refer to it as the invisible hand which can direct ones cognitive abilities in a direction an agency deems desirable. I kinda figure they have been testing this weapon thus the reports of the Havana syndrome and brain injuries of some embassy staff members. Push a button and make your enemy run away in fear or cower in a corner wanting/crying for their mommy.. !

Quote:There's a maxim from Sun Tzu, the military strategist who wrote The Art of War, that has stood the test of time: "'to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill." Well that's exactly what the Chinese Communist Party is doing by developing weapons that connect to your brain. In this episode of China Uncensored, we look at China's brain weapons, how it hopes to use them in war, and why the US is so concerned about this.

RE: Neurostrike China's developing weapon for your mind and actions - Ninurta - 07-20-2023

If true, this is grounds for a pre-emptive nuclear strike. Violating the brain of a human for purposes of control is the ultimate violation of a human being. We see abusive husbands punished for this all the time, albeit their methods are more low-tech. Turning a person into a programmable zombie is the worst crime I can imagine. Kill me if you must, and can, but leave my mind alone. Don't zombify me and leave me living.

Some time between 2008 and 2016, I witnessed several people do a complete 180 degree turn in their political thinking, to the point that I stated questioning if they were even them any more. This news makes me wonder if they may not have been guinea pigs for the CCP and this program.

The mountains are pretty effective at blocking radio waves (which is why I cannot get cell signal at my house), if that is how this disruption is accomplished, it breathes new life to the Biblical prophecy that in the last days, people would flee to the mountains and beg the mountains to collapse upon them rather than submit.

I wonder how this might tie into 5G, and the fact that China makes just about all of the 5G equipment the US uses....

Maybe tinfoil hats weren't a goofy idea after all....

RE: Neurostrike China's developing weapon for your mind and actions - Kenzo - 07-20-2023

(07-20-2023, 03:42 PM)Ninurta Wrote: If true, this is grounds for a pre-emptive nuclear strike. Violating the brain of a human for purposes of control is the ultimate violation of a human being. We see abusive husbands punished for this all the time, albeit their methods are more low-tech. Turning a person into a programmable zombie is the worst crime I can imagine. Kill me if you must, and can, but leave my mind alone. Don't zombify me and leave me living.

Some time between 2008 and 2016, I witnessed several people do a complete 180 degree turn in their political thinking, to the point that I stated questioning if they were even them any more. This news makes me wonder if they may not have been guinea pigs for the CCP and this program.

The mountains are pretty effective at blocking radio waves (which is why I cannot get cell signal at my house), if that is how this disruption is accomplished, it breathes new life to the Biblical prophecy that in the last days, people would flee to the mountains and beg the mountains to collapse upon them rather than submit.

I wonder how this might tie into 5G, and the fact that China makes just about all of the 5G equipment the US uses....

I thought Huawei  was banned in US ?  I may remember wrong.  

Several Eiropean countrys has denyed Huawei 5G i think,

I use baseball cap that has shielding fabric inside to blok radio , the reason is i come to very sensitive to RF these days and get sick if have to be any longer time in radiation.

RE: Neurostrike China's developing weapon for your mind and actions - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-20-2023

There has been a war going on for our minds for centuries. Each year they get better at it, and the advances in technology has brought their ability to control what we belief, think, and how we react to the apex level.

If they are allowing us to see what China is doing, how much more advanced do you think what we are doing is?

RE: Neurostrike China's developing weapon for your mind and actions - Ninurta - 07-20-2023

(07-20-2023, 03:59 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(07-20-2023, 03:42 PM)Ninurta Wrote: If true, this is grounds for a pre-emptive nuclear strike. Violating the brain of a human for purposes of control is the ultimate violation of a human being. We see abusive husbands punished for this all the time, albeit their methods are more low-tech. Turning a person into a programmable zombie is the worst crime I can imagine. Kill me if you must, and can, but leave my mind alone. Don't zombify me and leave me living.

I thought Huawei  was banned in US ?  I may remember wrong.  

Several Eiropean countrys has denyed Huawei 5G i think,

I use baseball cap that has shielding fabric inside to blok radio , the reason is i come to very sensitive to RF these days and get sick if have to be any longer time in radiation.

I think Huawei has a US branch, but it is entirely owned and operated by the CCP.

(07-20-2023, 05:39 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: There has been a war going on for our minds for centuries. Each year they get better at it, and the advances in technology has brought their ability to control what we belief, think, and how we react to the apex level.

If they are allowing us to see what China is doing, how much more advanced do you think what we are doing is?

Their brain control seems to not be working on me, so far. Maybe I just lack a brain, and so they have no target.

I doubt the US is anywhere near as advanced in the field as the CCP. They consistently whoop the crap out of us these days in tech matters. Take a look at any tech item you care to, and count the number of times you see "China", "Made in China", or Chinese characters on labeling.

RE: Neurostrike China's developing weapon for your mind and actions - F2d5thCav - 07-20-2023

My guess is tech like that would be used to target people in significant positions and won't be suitable for mass employment.

Which means, at some point, a U.S. Marine will empty his magazine into China's "magnificent accomplishment" and the game will go on from there.

Cheers

RE: Neurostrike China's developing weapon for your mind and actions - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-20-2023

(07-20-2023, 05:52 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Their brain control seems to not be working on me, so far. Maybe I just lack a brain, and so they have no target.

I doubt the US is anywhere near as advanced in the field as the CCP. They consistently whoop the crap out of us these days in tech matters. Take a look at any tech item you care to, and count the number of times you see "China", "Made in China", or Chinese characters on labeling.

We are safe. They are not going to waste time and money on us old folk that are the end of our rope.

Indeed almost every electronic device is made in China, which speaks volumes to me. Why would you give your supposed enemy that much power over you, and finance them?

Either you are your enemy's bitch, or you have a rabbit up your sleeve. Either way, our time is short and hopefully we will be long gone before the chickens come home to roost.

(07-20-2023, 06:37 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: We are safe. They are not going to waste time and money on us old folk that are the end of our rope.

Indeed almost every electronic device is made in China, which speaks volumes to me. Why would you give your supposed enemy that much power over you, and finance them?

My best guess is because you are a Biden Crime Syndicate operative, subsidiary to the Klinton Crime Syndicate. That's the only reason I can fathom for selling your own top secret tech to your enemy, and then fund their research labs so they can improve it and hide the improvements from you until they attack you with it.

Quote:Either you are your enemy's bitch, or you have a rabbit up your sleeve. Either way, our time is short and hopefully we will be long gone before the chickens come home to roost.

Not me. Once I'm dead and gone, I'll just be biding my time for a return top the planet just in time for the showdown. I may be old, but I ain't anywhere near done with the fight!

RE: Neurostrike China's developing weapon for your mind and actions - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-20-2023

5th Gen warfare on hearts & minds, not so much for your mind, but your psyche. On the flip-side reminds me of that speech Trump gave at Kennedy Space Center in May 2020 stating in so many words that We (the military) now have weapons that make nukes obsolete. Who knows if he was BS'ing or eluding to something real.

I think this Neuro-science mind warfare goes back to a 1982 paper written by some RAND Corp. think-tanker (damn if I can remember his name) who presented to the Pentagon generals stating that the future battlefield is no place for humans...eluding to more than just drones & cyborgs.

In todays carpet bombing of propaganda from all sides & angles, I'm also skeptical as to how much of this neuro-warfare is real, meaning how well does it actually work.

Either the propaganda technology has scared the shit outta Chile, or they know something about it's use & effects. This Yahoo article from 2021 which has since been deleted had my tinfoil hat buzzing:

Quote:Mindblowing: advances in brain tech spur push for 'neuro-rights'

The South American nation Chile is aiming to be the world's first to legally protect citizens' "neuro-rights," with lawmakers expected to pass a constitutional reform blocking technology that seeks to "increase, diminish or disturb" people's mental integrity without their consent.

"If this technology manages to read (your mind), before even you're aware of what you're thinking," he told AFP, "it could write emotions into your brain: life stories that aren't yours and that your brain won't be able to distinguish whether they were yours or the product of designers."

The Chilean bill contains four main fields of legislation: guarding the human mind's data, or neuro-data; fixing limits to the neuro-technology of reading and especially writing in brains; setting an equitable distribution and access to these technologies; and putting limits on neuro-algorithms.

The science has opened the possibility of designing hybrid humans with artificially enhanced cognitive abilities.

"setting an equitable distribution and access to these technologies" -an admission that such technology already exists and widely used 2) it's  subtle signalling to start developing defensive technologies ($$$). I can see within 10 years (maybe less) there will be a public response to it causing a new 'tin foil hat' market for protection devices.

How well it (whatever we have & whatever China stole) works I have no idea, but surely does lead us to ponder that 5G is a patsy for global infrasonic & ULF warfare in the sub 30hz range aside from all those 'devices' above our heads. Forms of Psychotronic Influence Systems have been in R&D for a long time.

Eldon Byrd on mind control, UFO abductees & contactees, electromagnetic weapons, communicating with dolphins, occult rituals in space program, Psychotronic weapons, DNA altering. He was a medical engineer for the Navy and investigated the Geller effect on nitinol.

Vid summary: "Recording of one of Dr. Byrd's rare public lectures. Includes highly sensitive information on the topic of mind control. Caution: contains graphic content and should not be listened to by those who might be 'triggered' by such content." (Not really, more of annoyance)

"Eldon Byrd ran the Marine Corps electromagnetic weapons project in the early 80's and is one of the very few military mind-control scientists to ever publicly discuss the issue."

He mentions the The Pentagon's People Zapper which I never heard about, using not microwaves but infra-red heat for crowd control.  Wink

Project Moonstruck (preceded MKULTRA)
Air Force Project Orion in 1958 using ELF modulation
MKDELTA superceded MKULTRA in 1960 used long range ELF, VHF, HF, UHF modulation signals for TV/Radio.
Project Trident (1989, sponsored by NASA & Office of Naval Research) for riot & crowd control.

Meeting the mind - the Neurotechnology revolution (eye popping PDF from 2011) (hello Elon?)

ETA: forgot to include:

[Image: tcb7BVn.jpg]
Quote:What is it?

U.S. Army’s Directed Energy strategy instructs the Army to begin fielding Directed Energy (DE) weapon systems as part of its transformation to a Multi-Domain capable force. DE weapons offer a significant defensive capability against Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS); rotary- and fixed-wing threats; and rocket, artillery, and mortar (RAM) threats.

The execution of this strategy requires coordinated efforts across Army and Joint stakeholders, including the Army Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office (RCCTO), the Army Futures Command (AFC), and the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology.

What are the current and past efforts of the Army?

The Army is leveraging proven technologies developed in the science and technology (S&T) community in rapidly prototyping Directed Energy efforts.

As part of its modernization strategy, the Army is developing a variety of DE weapons, which include both lasers and high-power microwaves. AFC and RCCTO developed a DE strategy to field prototypes to operational units starting in Fiscal Year (FY) 2022. In support, the RCCTO is working the following efforts:

DE Maneuver-Short Range Air Defense (DE M-SHORAD): a 50kW-class laser to protect Divisions and Brigade Combat Teams from UAS, rotary-wing aircraft, and RAM threats.
    Indirect Fire Protection Capability-High Energy Laser (IFPC-HEL): a 300kW-class laser that will protect fixed and semi-fixed sites from stressing UAS; rotary and fixed-wing aircraft; and RAM threats.
    IFPC-High Power Microwave (HPM) intended for Counter-UAS, particularly groups and swarms; paired with IFPC-HEL as part of a layered defense to protect fixed and semi-fixed sites.

What continued efforts does the Army have planned?

The Army plans to:
  •     Deliver a DE M-SHORAD prototype platoon in FY22
  •     Team with Joint services to utilize the High Energy Laser Scaling Initiative (HELSI) contract of the Office of the Secretary of Defense, execute an IFPC-HEL tech demonstration in FY22 and deliver a prototype platoon in FY24
  •     Partner with the Air Force and in coordination with the Joint Counter-small UAS Office (JCO), deliver an IFPC-HPM prototype platoon in FY24

The Army will continue DE S&T in areas of Lethality, Improving Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) and Extending Effective Range as these prototyping efforts transition to the Program of Record.

Why is this important to the Army?

DE weapons significantly contribute to the Army’s execution of Multi-Domain Operations and offer a strategic tool in the fight against low-cost threats, such as drones, found on the modern battlefield.

Army Directed Energy Strategy

RE: Neurostrike China's developing weapon for your mind and actions - 727Sky - 07-21-2023

https://thefederalist.com/2023/06/02/dhs-cybersecurity-agency-labels-your-private-thoughts-critical-infrastructure-to-justify-censoring-you/

Quote:DHS Cybersecurity Agency Labels Private Thoughts ‘Critical Infrastructure’ To Justify Censoring You
By: Samuel Boehlke
June 02, 2023
3 min read

[Image: 5855408344_05002f693e_k-1200x675.jpg]
  Image CreditGage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0

Share [*]Share Article on Truth Social
[*]
  • [email=?subject=DHS Cybersecurity Agency Labels Private Thoughts ‘Critical Infrastructure’ To Justify Censoring] Share Article via Email [/email]

A cybersecurity agency within the Department of Homeland Security has been engaging in censorship and then justifying it under the guise of “critical infrastructure security,” Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry [url=https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/evo-subsites/republicans-judiciary.house.gov/files/evo-media-document/landry-testimony.pdf]testified this week before the House Select Committee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government.
Called to testify based on findings in his ongoing lawsuit, Louisiana and Missouri v. Biden et al., Landry said DHS’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has classified American “thoughts, ideas, and beliefs” as “critical infrastructure.” To “control” these “cognitive assets,” Landry added, CISA and “numerous federal agencies” then use private entities to orchestrate what amounts to unconstitutional government censorship: The government flags dissenting beliefs for Big Tech companies to silence in an attempt to bypass the First Amendment.
[READ: Meet The Partisans Who Wove The Censorship Complex’s Vast And Tangled Web]
“It is axiomatic that the U.S. government and its officials cannot … circumvent the First Amendment by inducing, threatening, and/or colluding with private entities to suppress protected speech. Shockingly, this is exactly what has occurred through this federal censorship enterprise,” Landry said.
CISA claims to be the “national coordinator for critical infrastructure security and resilience,” and, among other things, purports to address risks from “foreign influence operations and disinformation.” But as The Federalist’s Senior Editor John Daniel Davidson wrote in these pages last year, “A security and surveillance apparatus originally constructed to keep us safe from terrorists has been transformed into an instrument of domestic surveillance, and is now being used against us.”
Behind all CISA’s legal jargon, Landry’s case has exposed the roots of a widespread censorship operation, obvious in efforts to affect election outcomes and silence speech critical of the regime on everything from Covid-19 lockdowns to FBI corruption.

“CISA serves as a ‘switchboard’ for sending disfavored information from state and local officials to the necessary social media company to ensure content-moderation policies are applied,” Landry said.
According to Landry, CISA and other government agencies use three strategies to push companies to censor: “public pressure … coercion … and deception.” These Orwellian tactics are systemic:
Quote:Still, this conspiracy to control the thoughts and minds of the American public is deeply entrenched, with social media companies meeting with federal officials on a regular basis. These meetings are often focused on streamlining and maximizing censorship efforts related to flagging, fact-checking, and reporting on ‘borderline’ or disfavored content, even parodies, comedic material, and criticism of the President. Yet while many federal officials from the President on down have accused social media companies of “killing people” for not censoring enough content, this censorship enterprise has likely resulted in significant loss of life by ensuring the American public did not gain true and accurate information during a global pandemic.
While Landry cautioned that this government censorship cannot be allowed to continue, he said it is likely to because bad actors have succeeded in their censorship with virtually no accountability. To that end, the Louisiana attorney general called for consequences including “the termination of federal employment and forfeiture of retirement benefits for those who have
betrayed their oaths of office by silencing what the White House has characterized as the ‘low
quality speech’ of our fellow Americans.” He also urged Congress to pass a law criminalizing federal government censorship and establishing recourse for silenced Americans, involving punitive and monetary damages against the censors.
“These comprehensive measures are essential to preventing large-scale constitutional violations of Americans’ First Amendment rights,” Landry concluded.