Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Looks like Trump has been shot - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Looks like Trump has been shot (/showthread.php?tid=2213)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - 727Sky - 07-21-2024

explaining the stupidity and conspiracies

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-21-2024

(07-21-2024, 05:32 AM)727Sky Wrote: explaining the stupidity and conspiracies

I watched that earlier this evening. It confirmed, at least for me, that the shooter wasn't shot with a .300 Winchester Magnum, but more likely the .308 SR-25, due the the actual damage sustained by the shooter. That .300 WinMag made a mess out of that head, while the actual shooter had a mess made out of his head, too, but his facial features were still recognizable, and his skull wasn't blown apart like that nor was he decapitatd. If anyone wants to see what it actually did, I can PM the image to them, but I'm not going to post it here. I think most folks have already seen more deaders than they need to.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-21-2024

(07-21-2024, 07:32 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-21-2024, 05:32 AM)727Sky Wrote: explaining the stupidity and conspiracies

I watched that earlier this evening. It confirmed, at least for me, that the shooter wasn't shot with a .300 Winchester Magnum, but more likely the .308 SR-25, due the the actual damage sustained by the shooter. That .300 WinMag made a mess out of that head, while the actual shooter had a mess made out of his head, too, but his facial features were still recognizable, and his skull wasn't blown apart like that nor was he decapitatd. If anyone wants to see what it actually did, I can PM the image to them, but I'm not going to post it here. I think most folks have already seen more deaders than they need to.

My question is, "How can you duplicate it to prove is was not fake?"

If it can be duplicated, it can be faked.

Just pondering. Trying to make sense of it all.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-21-2024

(07-21-2024, 11:10 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: My question is, "How can you duplicate it to prove is was not fake?"

I'm not sure what you mean - duplicate what, and what is it you think was faked? The blood looked pretty real to me, and the dead shooter looks really dead. I mean REALLY dead.

If you're talking about Brandon's recreation in the video, it wasn't really a "duplication". It was close, but no cigar, mostly because the ballistic gel is more elastic that cartilaginous tissue as is found in the human ear. I fail to see how it could prove anything could have been "faked", but again I may be misunderstanding something.

Here is another analysis that just dropped a few hours ago and takes into account most of what is known up to this point:

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-21-2024

(07-21-2024, 01:39 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-21-2024, 11:10 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: My question is, "How can you duplicate it to prove is was not fake?"

I'm not sure what you mean - duplicate what, and what is it you think was faked? The blood looked pretty real to me, and the dead shooter looks really dead. I mean REALLY dead.

If you're talking about Brandon's recreation in the video, it wasn't really a "duplication". It was close, but no cigar, mostly because the ballistic gel is more elastic that cartilaginous tissue as is found in the human ear. I fail to see how it could prove anything could have been "faked", but again I may be misunderstanding something.

Here is another analysis that just dropped a few hours ago and takes into account most of what is known up to this point:

I am not talking about the event.

I am talking about evidencing the proof.

Duplicating an event as proof that something cannot be done, is actually proving that it is possible that it can done, even if I fail but come close.

This system is so evil that they have no problem sacrificing thousands of us for their gain. History has shown that our government has little regard for the American people and has subjected them to deadly diseases, food, insecticides, medicines and more.

I wish that the death of one or more people would be proof that it was not faked, but I just have zero trust in the people who run our government.

I am not saying the shooting was faked, I am saying that don't put anything pass this system. Nothing and no one is sacred to them. Not the law, not the Constitution, not the lives, or the well being of the people.

As always, it is just how I feel. I know that it is not a popular view, especially right now, but I am not supporting either side. I am just as disgusted and untrusting of both sides.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - MrJesterium - 07-23-2024

(07-20-2024, 01:33 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: If Americans are so lost that they allow the globalist and the nationalist to destroy America at their hands, then there is nothing left to fight for but your life and your family.
Then one will almost certainly lose it (John 12:25). There is no prospect of a lone individual or family surviving on its own. Americans will be divided into groups/communities, there's more safety in numbers.

Today, I started watching the 1938 Soviet film Alexander Nevsky.

There's a scene where a wounded man addresses the crowd trying to rally them against the Germans. He's opposed by a loudmouth, who asks, "Why stir up unnecessary panic?" He argues that they can buy their way to safety. A woman raises her concerns about them bartering away Russian land. He denies such a thing exists. A vagrant adds, "It's every man for himself. Your homeland is anywhere you make your bed!"

The funny part was when a Man shows up and gives him the boot, and makes an inspiring speech calling for Nevsky.

Only those people who fight in order to salvage each other from misfortune will in the end save their life and their family because all of these events are contrived by god to teach us to be more compassionate. https://old.reddit.com/r/predictions/comments/uhf7wy/vision_tonight/

"Yet it was with those who had recovered from the disease that the sick and the dying found most compassion." (Thucydides)

"But as the misfortunes which they suffered were unavoidable, so they exhibited towards one another feelings of compassion and not of hatred." (Apollonios)

"All the people despairing of their lives and thinking death was close at hand began to embrace each other and ask one another’s forgiveness and they wept bitterly and prayed." (Russian Primary Chronicle)

"There also the favour of heaven bestowed especial honour upon the generation of the pious, when they were overtaken by the fiery stream, because they were carrying their aged parents upon their shoulders and seeking to save them." (Aristotle)

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - 727Sky - 07-23-2024

Aftermath of the House over-site committee investigation

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-23-2024

(07-23-2024, 06:05 AM)MrJesterium Wrote:
(07-20-2024, 01:33 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: If Americans are so lost that they allow the globalist and the nationalist to destroy America at their hands, then there is nothing left to fight for but your life and your family.

Then one will almost certainly lose it (John 12:25). There is no prospect of a lone individual or family surviving on its own. Americans will be divided into groups/communities, there's more safety in numbers.

Then so be it. It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

As far as "safety in numbers" goes, that's not necessarily so - bigger crowds just mean bigger targets. It's why mass shooters go to mass gatherings to hunt their prey.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-23-2024

(07-23-2024, 01:24 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-23-2024, 06:05 AM)MrJesterium Wrote:

Then so be it. It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

As far as "safety in numbers" goes, that's not necessarily so - bigger crowds just mean bigger targets. It's why mass shooters go to mass gatherings to hunt their prey.

I think we have to accept the fact that we all will not make it out of this mess unscathed. Some will make it, some won't.

Following the crowd is a sure way to end up dead or enslaved. Going it with a small group of family and friends will buy you some time, but will eventually lead you to being targeted and the threat will arrive on your doorstep.

Choices. It is all about the choices we make. I am old, tired, and jaded. It is not so much about life and death for me anymore. Death is around the corner for me whether it comes carrying gold or embers. Whether I go in a whisper or a bang.

I choose to stand. If I get on my knees I can't get up. One of those things getting old does to you that you can't make out of it is a blessing or a curse.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-24-2024

Some more video...

[Image: kMO5t4L.jpg]

https://x.com/ChuckGrassley/status/1815875286283538663

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-24-2024

(07-24-2024, 04:15 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Some more video...

Well shit! Already, that "page doesn't exist", so that, I reckon, is one video I'll not be able to add to the collection documenting the event.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-24-2024

(07-24-2024, 06:05 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

Well shit! Already, that "page doesn't exist", so that, I reckon, is one video I'll not be able to add to the collection documenting the event.

I think this is it.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - 727Sky - 07-24-2024

some information on the CYA attempts by all involved...

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-24-2024

(07-24-2024, 07:07 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-24-2024, 06:05 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

I think this is it.

Yes ma'am, that's the video. I was looking for the unedited version that could be verified, but after scouring the internet, it seems there is not one to be found.

I'm not as trusting a soul as some may believe I am. That edited video is... edited. While it is probably legit, I can't verify that it is with internal things. I have a metal roof on my house - I could, conceivably, stage it right here. Put a coupe of guys in black BDU's, dress up another in a Matrix "Mr. Smith" costume, get a department store mannequin to blur out and smear a 30 foot blood trail down the roof with some fake blood and voila! I could have them saying anything I wanted them to say. The only thing in it that could verify it is the shooter's body - a confirmation that it was actually him and not just some dressed up mannequin - and that is conveniently blurred out.

I found several copies of it, but all had various degrees of blurring. Some even blurred out that humongous blood trail. Senator Grassley has a news release about it on his web site, here. He also has a download  link to it, but that takes me here, which is a link I cannot access. Apparently, for some strange reason, he has made Microsoft the gatekeeper for it, and Microsoft doesn't want me to access it because I don't pay them for a Microsoft 360 account.

For all I know, it was blurred to some degree - edited, that is - before Grassley got it - which, if it was, should make him a little suspicious himself...

Most of the videos across the internet are news reports, or opinion pieces with a slant, and so have to be taken with a grain of salt. Some are downright contradictory of others. BUT - one that claims to come straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak, should have a higher degree of veracity... but then, you see it's been edited to remove the only verifications possible, and you just have to go "hmmmmm..."

You would think that, as much as the government collects in taxes, they could afford their own damned computers rather than relying on M$. But I reckon that's just another sign of that creeping "public-private partnership" bullshit, which, as I have said time and time again, is the very definition of "fascism" according to Mussolini, practically the original Fascist... and I guess he ought to have known.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - BIAD - 07-24-2024

With Cheatle taking one for her team, it's now said that the kid got 8 shots off!
Sad

Quote:Shocking new footage reveals how Thomas Crooks fired eight clear shots in six seconds at
Donald Trump before Secret Service snipers took him out as witnesses who filmed him claim
they were not vetted by security

'The gunman who attempted to assassinate Donald Trump fired eight clear shots at the former
president before Secret Service snipers took him out, new video reveals. Thomas Crooks, 20,
opened fire on Trump's campaign event in Butler, Pennsylvania on July 13 from a rooftop just
400ft away from the stage where he was speaking. Trump was shot in the ear, one rallygoer
was killed and another was wounded.

New footage of the incident has revealed Crooks launched bullets from his AR-15-style rifle into
the rally in under six seconds before snipers fired two counter shots, including the one that killed
him.

[Image: 87706413-13667123-image-m-20_1721822962378.jpg]
Crooks and the fabled sloped roof.

Terrified witnesses near the AGR building where Crooks had positioned himself were screaming
and frantically running for their lives as the rapid fire shots rang out, the video obtained by Fox
News showed. Crooks then pointed his gun towards the crowd just seconds before the second
sniper shot, witness John Malice, who captured the video, has claimed.

Malice, a military veteran, also revealed all the people who watched by the AGR were not 'vetted'
and did not go through metal detectors - despite having a clear view of the former president
- because they were outside outside the rally site. Malice claims that witnesses began to notice
Crooks scaling the building 'about two minutes before the shooting started'.

He recalled how some bystanders noted how he was 'climbing up here' and 'crawling around',
but told Fox that 'we just kind of ignored it because we thought it was some person trying to
get a better view'.

However, the crowd's response quickly changed after Crooks was spotted with a gun just
moments before he fired at Trump. 'Let's get out of here', one witness screamed as the
crowd frantically rushed through the field, Malice's video showed. Another yelled: 'He's
got a gun on the roof.'

The footage shows dozens of people screaming and trying to flee as eight discharges, fired in
approximately 5.2 seconds, ring out. Two final gunshots are then heard. The first counter shot,
which insiders said came from a local sniper, was was fired roughly 5.5 seconds after Crooks
opened fire.

He then stopped firing, which audio analysts claim indicates he had been struck. The Secret
Service sniper's shot came 10 seconds later, CBS News reported. Crooks was killed by law
enforcement. The motive for the shooting remains unclear... [More in link]
Archived Daily Mail Article:

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - 727Sky - 07-30-2024

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-30-2024

(07-30-2024, 11:59 AM)727Sky Wrote:

I find it hard to believe that the FBI "still doesn't know how he got the rifle in". Have none of them ever seen an AR-15? The AR he had had a 16" barrel, the legal minimum without registering it as an SBR. AR-15's have just two pins holding the upper and lower receivers together. Push out those two pins with a thumb, and it comes apart into two pieces, the longest of which is about 24 1/2" long. It'll fit pretty handily into a backpack like that... and, since he never went through a metal detector because the perimeter was so constricted, no one detected his metal.

Shit fire, it ain't rocket surgery!

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - F2d5thCav - 07-30-2024

The FBI doesn't seem to know much anymore, other than how to harass opponents of the Dem party.  What a scandalous mess.

Cheers--

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-30-2024

(07-30-2024, 12:38 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: The FBI doesn't seem to know much anymore, other than how to harass opponents of the Dem party.  What a scandalous mess.

Cheers--

I'm going to go out on a limb and see if I can't scoop the FBI on another front page item: motive.

I'm pretty sure his only motive was being an "incel". He had no strong political leanings, so the motive wasn't political. He had researched Trump, Biden, several congress critters of both parties, Trump and Biden's rallies, the DNC convention, and even the British Royal Family. He wasn't interested in the target's politics. He appears to have only been interested in scoping out high profile targets that might net him a bunch of notoriety.

I've seen no mention, or even suggestion, that he had any girlfriends - or boyfriends for that matter. We're in the 21st century now, y'know? Most of the mass shooters of the past 40 years have been "incels", and he has all the earmarks of one.

Now the fact is, there is no such thing as an "incel" in this day and age. No one is actually involuntarily celibate. Feminism has convinced women to give it away for free because, "grrl pwr", "my body, my choice", and all that shit, and nowadays they brag about "body counts" in TikTok videos. Of course men always have been, and still are, horn dogs. Getting laid is a viable option on any corner these days. So, anyone celibate is voluntarily so.

To be fair, many of them just can't see that they themselves are the only thing standing between themselves and a life of uninhibited debauchery. Fin was a prime example - he'd build a brick wall between himself and any woman who so much as smiled at him, and would then blame it on "respecting" them. That's utter bullshit - I have NEVER dated a woman I couldn't respect! Why would any self-respecting man lower himself to date only women he couldn't respect? Where's the future in that? But that was Fin's gig. Almost all of us tried to help him and counsel him about it, and none of it ever stuck. One day, we'll probably read about him in the Finnish newspapers.

A young man, like the shooter, is chasing women if he's healthy, both physically and mentally. A buildup of testosterone makes 'em mean, and that combined with the "incel" mental health problems is a bad combination that usually comes out in a burst of violence.

I'd bet dollars against donuts that is what actually sparked this assassination attempt.

And this kid might have been some kind of genius, but that didn't save him from doing dumb shit with faulty reasoning. I would also guess that he thought he was going to survive it. He probably studied up on Oswald, Squeaky Fromm, John Hinkley, etc, and came to the conclusion that the worst that could happen to him was that he would get arrested. After all, THOSE assassins didn't get shot... well, Oswald did, but only days after the assassination itself. That's NEVER a sure bet when you go to shooting at people when there are others present with guns of their own, and bright as he is claimed to have been, he wasn't bright enough to figure that out.

The relics in his car, the IEDs, the ballistic vest, the spare magazines - those indicate to me that he planned to survive and possibly continue on with his rampage. Someone planning to "go out in a blaze of glory" and die in the attempt would have taken those with him when he went to do the shooting, in order to maximize his destructive potential before he was inevitably brought down.

We're getting at least some of the puzzle pieces, but what we're not getting is an explanation of why the FBI seems incapable of putting them together themselves. S'ok. So long as they keep putting out the puzzle pieces, I can put 'em together myself, and don't need the FBI to do it for me.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-30-2024

I haven't been keeping up with the daily grift, but this flew across my screen this mornin.

Oh sure, 17 days later...

[Image: EGH8RyV.jpg]

Of course that one platform the FBI/Twitter/Dems tried to take down back in 2020...

[Image: wiRkLDE.jpg]
NY Post

The acting SS director Ronald L. Rowe, Jr. strikes me as a no nonsense, well spoken hardcore cop, though I only listened to about 25 minutes worth. FBI DD Abbate is sitting beside Rowe in this stream that started over 3 hours ago:

His Secret Service Bio