Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Looks like Trump has been shot - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Looks like Trump has been shot (/showthread.php?tid=2213)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - BIAD - 07-17-2024

There'll always be questions...

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-17-2024

Well.

When I got up today, I ran the shooter's name in Google to see if anything new had been learned as I slept. Imagine my surprise when I found this Google entry for his Wikipedia page:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2142]

Look carefully at the last line... "assassinated July 13, 2024"? Now the shooter was "assassinated"? And here I was, thinking he had been neutralized AFTER firing on a crowd and endangering lives.

But now he was "assassinated"? Here was I, thinking HE was the assassin rather than the victim of the assassination attempt....

And I've also noticed a disturbing tendency for reports to feature a photo of him as a child, from several years ago, rather than the current threat he was. Playing for sympathy?

Is there someone "out there" trying to convert this would be assassin into a martyr?

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - BIAD - 07-17-2024

It seems Mr Crooks had distractions in mind too.
Shocked

Quote:Cellphone and detonator found on rooftop near suspected Trump shooter

'A picture obtained by a Pittsburgh-area TV station shows a cellphone and detonator carried by
the gunman who attempted to assassinate Donald Trump at the Butler county show grounds in
western Pennsylvania last Saturday.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2143]

The items were shown on the rooftop from which Thomas Matthew Crooks used an AR-15-style
rifle to fire on the former president and Republican presidential nominee.

Trump suffered an injury to his right ear. One rally-goer was killed and two injured.
The 20-year-old gunman was shot dead by security officers.

In a febrile and partisan national atmosphere, the shooting appears to have boosted Trump’s
image in his campaign against Joe Biden. The Democratic president has called for a cooling
of political invective. At the Republican national convention in Milwaukee, Trump has worn a
prominent bandage on his ear as speakers have celebrated his narrow escape.

WPXI, an NBC-affiliate station, obtained and reported the picture of Crooks’s phone and
detonator on Tuesday. The gunman’s motives remained unclear, though officials said they
had been able to access his phone. Sources told the Washington Post “cracking the phone
did not crack the case”, though it offered leads to pursue.

Crooks’s car was found to contain a metal box of explosives connected to a receiver, CNN
reported, adding that investigators were considering the idea Crooks intended to create a
distraction during the shooting.

WPXI also reported on continuing confusion over why the gunman was seen by witnesses
and by law enforcement but not conclusively confronted. Kimberly Cheatle, the director of
the US Secret Service, has said local police officers were inside the building from which
Crooks shot.

“We did share support for that particular site and the Secret Service was responsible for the
inner perimeter,” Cheatle told ABC News. “And then we sought assistance from our local
counterparts for the outer perimeter.

“There was local police in that building – there was local police in the area that were
responsible for the outer perimeter of the building.” WPXI reported that local police
were never stationed in the building concerned.

Tom Knight, the Butler township manager, said: “So the building was outside the event area
and there was conversations about the logistical coverage for the building, what the building
had for access points and what access points could be controlled.”

WPXI said sources said Crooks was still on the ground when Trump began speaking.

Knight said there was then “a radio transmission indicating that there was a suspicious
individual on the rooftop, [and it] was my understanding [that] was our officers’ first
notification to begin moving towards that building.

“Two of the officers went to what appeared to be the lowest point from ground to roof.
One of the officers actually boosted the second officer up high enough for him to grab
hold of the roof. He did in fact see an individual on the roof with a weapon.”

Crooks pointed his rifle at the officer, Knight said, as the officer hung on to the roof with
both hands, unable to reach his radio or his own weapon. The officer “lost his own grip
and fell approximately eight feet to the ground”. Shortly after that, Crooks opened fire.
Cheatle faces mounting calls to resign. She has said she will not.

On Wednesday, Mike Johnson, the Republican House speaker from Louisiana, told Fox
News: “I’m going to call for resignation as well. I think it’s inexcusable.” Of comments in
which Cheatle said the “sloped roof” of the building Crooks climbed had created safety
concerns for snipers, Johnson said: “It doesn’t wash, and I think she’s shown what her
priorities are. I don’t know her personally, but we’ll be asking lots of questions.”

Cheatle is due to appear before the House oversight committee on Monday. At least five
other congressional committees have said they want to investigate. Johnson said: “I’ll be
setting up … a special taskforce within the House. And the reason we’re going to do it
that way, is because that is a more of a precision strike.”...'
Archived Guardian Article:

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-17-2024

(07-17-2024, 08:53 PM)BIAD Wrote: It seems Mr Crooks had distractions in mind too.
Shocked

Archived Guardian Article:

Yup. What I'm hearing is that his car had two IED devices with remote detonator receivers. It also contained a ballistic vest and 3 more fully loaded 30 round magazines. That would indicate to me that he intended for the party to continue past what actually became his expiration date. Whom else or where else he meant to attack is a mystery that will probably never be solved, since he went and got his gray matter all scrambled, and that's probably the only place his plan resided.

It may be that he intended to set off the IEDs as a distraction, and that's why they were in the car with the remote detonator in his pocket at the scene, but that doesn't explain the ballistic vests or spare magazines he left in the car - why would he leave those behind if he intended the rooftop shooting to be his last stand?

If he intended to escape, why would he blow up his escape vehicle? If he didn't intend to escape, why would he leave critical equipment behind that would allow him to maximize his rampage before he was eventually killed?

On the other hand, I can tell you that the ballistic vest would be hot to wear on a hot day (which is why we so often left them in our cars rather than wore them on our bodies on hot days, where they would be more useful), so maybe that's why it was left behind. The spare magazines he may have considered to be too heavy and bulky - might draw attention - after he arrived at the scene, and so that may be why they were left behind. It also may be that he got rushed after he was aware of his discovery by the police, and either forgot to set off the charges, decided the jig was up and there was no longer any use to set them off, or just panicked and started twitching the trigger trying to get as many rounds downrange as possible before being stopped.

=============================================================

ETA: I'm seeing interviews with former high school classmates of the shooter... but those observations are necessarily two or more years old. A lot can happen to a person in two years. He graduated a local community college two MONTHS ago - why am I not finding interviews with people who encountered him there, much more recently?

For example, his high school guidance counselor said he "was not a danger to society", but recent events would indicate otherwise. What happened in the two plus years between those conversations and the instant he started sending rounds into a presidential candidate and the crowd of innocent civilians around him?

I feel bad for his parents. They can't turn on a TV or scan the internet without seeing the final disposition of that squalling little bundle of promise they can recall ushering on to the Earth 20 years ago.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - 727Sky - 07-17-2024

what a goat rope !

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-17-2024

The name of one of the shooting victims from the Butler Trump rally has been revealed: David "Jake" Dutch, a 57-year-old Marine Corps veteran who served in Operation Desert Storm, was struck twice, once in the stomach and once in the liver. Friends from the local VFW describe him as a “wonderful man” who loves his country and loves President Trump. He is still in critical condition.

[Image: N1sH6TN.jpg]

Pennsylvania State Police identified the other victim wounded at the rally as 74-year-old James Copenhaver of Moon Township, Pennsylvania.

Fox news

Will we have an answer on motive before or after we get the answer on the Las Vegas shooter’s motive?

[Image: BdcWVWT.jpg]

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-18-2024

The Washington Post has constructed a 3D model of the scene, which gives insight into the directions, angles, fileds of view, and obstructions involved in the assassination attempt. I know it's the Washington Post, but it's still well worth taking a look at.

The article and images can be found here:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/interactive/2024/trump-rally-shooting-maps-secret-service-analysis/

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - BIAD - 07-18-2024

We're all invited to the new age of marriages. Covid & The Sloped Roof.
We send our best wishes.
Huh

I checked a few minutes ago, and Google has change the shooter's manner of death from "assassination" to just plain old "died":

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2144]

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-18-2024

(07-18-2024, 09:08 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I checked a few minutes ago, and Google has change the shooter's manner of death from "assassination" to just plain old "died":

Seems to be some changes going on around here.

There is nothing wrong. You should not attempt to make sense out of anything they do. They are controlling transmission. They control the horizontal. They control the vertical. As we sit quietly and let them, they control all that we see and hear. We are experiencing the manipulation which reaches our inner mind to...wherever they chose to take us.

(07-18-2024, 11:52 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-18-2024, 09:08 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I checked a few minutes ago, and Google has change the shooter's manner of death from "assassination" to just plain old "died":

There is nothing wrong. You should not attempt to make sense out of anything they do. They are controlling transmission. They  control the horizontal. They control the vertical. As we sit quietly and let them, they  control all that we see and hear. We are experiencing the manipulation which reaches our inner mind to...wherever they chose to take us.

I may be wrong here, but I have a sneaky feeling that video was NOT about how to knit a Vietnamese Lady Bug when you first posted it....

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-18-2024

(07-18-2024, 06:04 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-18-2024, 11:52 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

There is nothing wrong. You should not attempt to make sense out of anything they do. They are controlling transmission. They  control the horizontal. They control the vertical. As we sit quietly and let them, they  control all that we see and hear. We are experiencing the manipulation which reaches our inner mind to...wherever they chose to take us.

I may be wrong here, but I have a sneaky feeling that video was NOT about how to knit a Vietnamese Lady Bug when you first posted it....

They didn't even bother to change the comments. Laughing

It is not just YouTube where they are pulling the strings. Most people will never notice the manipulations.

And they no longer fear or give a damn about those that do.

Wonder if they are working on hitting us with a Deus Ex Machina. Can't help but believe they are going to hit us with something

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - 727Sky - 07-19-2024

Someone on the water tower as people have been saying all along.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-19-2024

I'm just going to leave this video laying here for possible consideration in the tapestry of videos that have proliferated in the aftermath of the assassination attempt:

Keep in mind that the video has all the earmarks of an AI generated CGI video. The teaser photo at the head of the video on the page is almost certainly some sort of "deep fake" image. It appears to show Larry Fink and the shooter walking along, with Fink carrying what appear to be some variant of Russian SVD Dragunov sniper rifle, and the shooter carrying a spare magazine for it. Nowhere in the video is that image referenced or explained, leading me to believe it is a CGI deep fake intended as click-bait. There is no way the CEO of any corporation would get his own actual hands that dirty when he has a multitude of underlings to handle such distasteful matters for him, giving himself a wide swath of plausible deniability. So, yeah, fake picture.

It's no secret that BlackRock is the world's leading "investment management firm", nor is it any secret that quite a few "multi-national" firms, BlackRock included, have developed internal security forces that amount to small armies that rival the entire national armies of some nations. That development follows the pattern first set forth in a number of dystopian novels from years ago predicting the unwarranted political power the authors feared would eventually develop withing corporate circles which has now come to actualization.

The political influence corporations now wield within governments has apparently been welcomed by both governments and corporations, with the phrase of the day being "public-private partnerships", and promoted as some kind of GOOD thing, when in actuality it is nothing of the sort - it is, by definition, Fascism. That is the definition Mussolini himself, the original and ultimate Fascist, gave to Fascism. I don't see how any of the Leftists can possibly be missing that development if they were truly "anti-Fascist":, but apparently fascism is ok to them so long as it is supporting THEIR cause, while allowing them to attempt to redefine Fascism so they have something to yell about and rail against while ultimately promoting the actual Fascism prowling the Earth.

An actual link, however tenuous, has been established between the shooter and BlackRock, with his inclusion in a video shot for promotional purposes. That was shot a couple of years ago, which gives a couple of years for that relationship to have potentially been developed under the table. BlackRock quickly pulled the commercial, but not before an actual first contact situation could be established. What is the potential for further developments stemming from that first contact?

We know that Blackrock is balls-deep in promoting the "woke" culture, with serious and deep ties to organizations like the fine folks at the WEF. We know that BlackRock has been instrumental in forcing companies into the woke ranks with such shenanigans as requiring ESG scores before a company can be considered for loan capital for growth and development, effectively forcing a company into the woke ranks if they was to survive. In other words, BlackRock is up to their eyeballs in promotion of "globalism" under a Leftist banner - as globalism has been developing. Globalism is, at it's core and source, a Leftist philosophy of collectivism writ large.

We also know that Trump's brand of nationalism is set at loggerheads with the Globalist philosophy... meaning that Trump may be the number one, most visible and active, "enemy" of the Globalist agenda. nationalism and Globalism are directly opposed to one another, and cannot live in the same space.

This makes Trump the number one enemy of the globalists, with BlackRock being the number one promoter of Globalism. From that, we can see the benefits accruing to the Globalists should "someone" eliminate their number one threat - Mr. Trump. Surely BlackRock would never consider such a thing though... right? RIGHT?

Also factor in the reports that BlackRock did some stock manipulations - "short-selling", I think it was called... and I have no idea what "short-selling" is - in order to manipulate the values of Trump-related stocks should "something" happen to him... and they did that JUST BEFORE the assassination attempt. Did they know "something" was about to happen that they could financially benefit from?

The potential of a relationship leads me to wonder a few things.

1) What was the shooter's actual motivation? So far, nothing of any explanatory use has been uncovered. Given the fact that the shooter has always been described as a "loner", constantly glued to his phone even up to the moments before the shooting, how is it possible that he left NO footprint indicating political views and opinions?

2) Given the fact that so far no searches or any other indications of searches for bomb-making have been uncovered, WHERE did the shooter get his knowledge of how to build remoter detonation IED's? That's not something that just pops into one's head one morning. He had to have had some sort of guidance and education in the matter, so if no evidence for that has been discovered, WHERE DID IT COME FROM?

3) How did he manage to gain access to the sniper post he chose, right under the noses of Federal, State, AND Local Law Enforcement? How could that possible happen without some sort of "help"?

4) WHY did he seemingly choose the ONLY vantage point for sniping in the area that was mostly entirely unguarded? Did he have direction form someone "in the know" that the post was pretty much unguarded and unoccupied, while at the same time being a prime sniper post with a good field of view and close enough to Trump that he could have almost hit him with a rock, much less a 1 MOA bullet shot?

5) Sniper teams do their best work out in the wide open world, not contained inside four walls inside a building, which severely limits their range and field of fire. Whose bright idea was it to put the sniper team that was inside that building INSIDE it, rather than outside it, where they could do their jobs? Whose idea was it to do that, specifically in the very building that was close enough for a clean shot to anyone daring to take up a sniper post on the roof of it?

5A) Corollary to the above, how could anyone have possibly moved across a sheet metal roof without alerting those cops allegedly posted inside it? Have you ever been under a sheet metal roof when someone was walking on it? The popping noises as the sheet metal bends and adjusts to accommodate the shifting weight going across it is practically deafening. How could the cops allegedly inside the building not hear that and be alerted?

Keep in mind that this is ALL speculation. "Conspiracy theory" if you will. It may bear no relation to actual truth on the ground, but until those questions are satisfactorily answered, they remain open... as does the "conspiracy theory" they engender.

Inquiring minds want to know, and the investigators best stop stonewalling and start releasing answers if they want those theories to die on the vine.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-19-2024

(07-19-2024, 09:08 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm just going to leave this video laying here for possible consideration in the tapestry of videos that have proliferated in the aftermath of the assassination attempt:

Keep in mind that the video has all the earmarks of an AI generated CGI video. The teaser photo at the head of the video on the page is almost certainly some sort of "deep fake" image. It appears to show Larry Fink and the shooter walking along, with Fink carrying what appear to be some variant of Russian SVD Dragunov sniper rifle, and the shooter carrying a spare magazine for it. Nowhere in the video is that image referenced or explained, leading me to believe it is a CGI deep fake intended as click-bait.

It's no secret that BlackRock is the world's leading "investment management firm", nor is it any secret that quite a few "multi-national" firms, BlackRock included, have developed internal security forces that amount to small armies that rival the entire national armies of some nations. That development follows the pattern first set forth in a number of dystopian novels from years ago predicting the unwarranted political power the authors feared would eventually develop withing corporate circles which has now come to actualization.

The political influence corporations now wield within governments has apparently been welcomed by both governments and corporations, with the phrase of the day being "public-private partnerships", and promoted as some kind of GOOD thing, when in actuality it is nothing of the sort - it is, by definition, Fascism. That is the definition Mussolini himself, the original and ultimate Fascist, gave to Fascism. I don't see how any of the Leftists can possibly be missing that development if they were truly "anti-Fascist":, but apparently fascism is ok to them so long as it is supporting THEIR cause, while allowing them to attempt to redefine Fascism so they have something to yell about and rail against while ultimately promoting the actual Fascism prowling the Earth.

An actual link, however tenuous, has been established between the shooter and BlackRock, with his inclusion in a video shot for promotional purposes. That was shot a couple of years ago, which gives a couple of years for that relationship to have potentially been developed under the table. BlackRock quickly pulled the commercial, but not before an actual first contact situation could be established. What is the potential for further developments stemming from that first contact?

We know that Blackrock is balls-deep in promoting the "woke" culture, with serious and deep ties to organizations like the fine folks at the WEF. We know that BlackRock has been instrumental in forcing companies into the woke ranks with such shenanigans as requiring ESG scores before a company can be considered for loan capital for growth and development, effectively forcing a company into the woke ranks if they was to survive. In other words, BlackRock is up to their eyeballs in promotion of "globalism" under a Leftist banner - as globalism has been developing. Globalism is, at it's core and source, a Leftist philosophy of collectivism writ large.

We also know that Trump's brand of nationalism is set at loggerheads with the Globalist philosophy... meaning that Trump may be the number one, most visible and active, "enemy" of the Globalist agenda. nationalism and Globalism are directly opposed to one another, and cannot live in the same space.

This makes Trump the number one enemy of the globalists, with BlackRock being the number one promoter of Globalism. From that, we can see the benefits accruing to the Globalists should "someone" eliminate their number one threat - Mr. Trump. Surely BlackRock would never consider such a thing though... right? RIGHT?

Also factor in the reports that BlackRock did some stock manipulations - "short-selling", I think it was called... and I have no idea what "short-selling" is - in order to manipulate the values of Trump-related stocks should "something" happen to him... and they did that JUST BEFORE the assassination attempt. Did they know "something" was about to happen that they could financially benefit from?

The potential of a relationship leads me to wonder a few things.

1) What was the shooter's actual motivation? So far, nothing of any explanatory use has been uncovered. Given the fact that the shooter has always been described as a "loner", constantly glued to his phone even up to the moments before the shooting, how is it possible that he left NO footprint indicating political views and opinions?

2) Given the fact that so far no searches or any other indications of searches for bomb-making have been uncovered, WHERE did the shooter get his knowledge of how to build remoter detonation IED's? That's not something that just pops into one's head one morning. He had to have had some sort of guidance and education in the matter, so if no evidence for that has been discovered, WHERE DID IT COME FROM?

3) How did he manage to gain access to the sniper post he chose, right under the noses of Federal, State, AND Local Law Enforcement? How could that possible happen without some sort of "help"?

4) WHY did he seemingly choose the ONLY vantage point for sniping in the area that was mostly entirely unguarded? Did he have direction form someone "in the know" that the post was pretty much unguarded and unoccupied, while at the same time being a prime sniper post with a good field of view and close enough to Trump that he could have almost hit him with a rock, much less a 1 MOA bullet shot?

5) Sniper teams do their best work out in the wide open world, not contained inside four walls inside a building, which severely limits their range and field of fire. Whose bright idea was it to put the sniper team that was inside that building INSIDE it, rather than outside it, where they could do their jobs? Whose idea was it to do that, specifically in the very building that was close enough for a clean shot to anyone daring to take up a sniper post on the roof of it?

5A) Corollary to the above, how could anyone have possibly moved across a sheet metal roof without alerting those cops allegedly posted inside it? Have you ever been under a sheet metal roof when someone was walking on it? The popping noises as the sheet metal bends and adjusts to accommodate the shifting weight going across it is practically deafening. How could the cops allegedly inside the building not hear that and be alerted?

Keep in mind that this is ALL speculation. "Conspiracy theory" if you will. It may bear no relation to actual truth on the ground, but until those questions are satisfactorily answered, they remain open... as does the "conspiracy theory" they engender.

Inquiring minds want to know, and the investigators best stop stonewalling and start releasing answers if they want those theories to die on the vine.

I grew up with, "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see."

Now it is, "Believe none of what you hear and none of what you see."

None of them have any truth in them. I have no faith in the nationalist or globalist agenda. I honestly believe that they are both the under the control of one collective enterprise and they have no concerned about the masses as a whole.

I doubt anything that comes from the media and the internet. They only tell you what they want you to know, dress it in the way they want you to see it, and flavor it the way they want you to feel.

The majority of what we are being fed is deceit, manipulation and distortion, for money, power, and control.

I am so tired of it. Maybe it is worse because I am laid up with my back, and can't get to my church and community volunteer work.

I try to limit my online time. I have to do better.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-19-2024

(07-19-2024, 06:15 AM)727Sky Wrote: Someone on the water tower as people have been saying all along.

Clearly, that figure is The Mothman, in his role as Harbinger of Doom. It's only a short flight on leathery wing from Point Pleasant, WV to Pittsburgh, PA.

In all seriousness, I was wondering about that water tower as I looked through aerial photos and diagrams of the area. It's high enough to give a good vantage point and a more unobstructed field of view of the venue. I'd probably have tried to put at least an OP on it.

On the other hand, I've been up on water towers similar to that one. It's not for the faint of hear or those subject to vertigo. The sense of "falling", while not moving at all, is unreal. Still, I think it could have been manageable with a safety harness and a man not given to vertigo.

I'd not have posted him right at the tippy-top like that, though. Instead I'd have put him on the catwalk that circles the "bulb" of the water tower somewhat lower down. He would have had an unobstructed view (relative to the lower elevation rooftops that the Secret Service snipers were posted on), and would have had a magnificent view of the rooftop the shooter was on.

So why was there not an OP on that tower? ... or WAS there, but one that did nothing but observe, failing to report?

Or something else...

Here are some images that give an idea of the location of the water tower, and which show it's field of view. It would have had interlocking and complimentary fields of fire with the snipers on the barn rooftops behind Trump:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2145]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2146]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2147]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2148]

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-20-2024

(07-19-2024, 09:56 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I grew up with, "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see."

Now it is, "Believe none of what you hear and none of what you see."

None of them have any truth in them. I have no faith in the nationalist or globalist agenda. I honestly believe that they are both the under the control of one collective enterprise and they have no concerned about the masses as a whole.

I doubt anything that comes from the media and the internet. They only tell you what they want you to know, dress it in the way they want you to see it, and flavor it the way they want you to feel.

The majority of what we are being fed is deceit, manipulation and distortion, for money, power, and control.

I am so tired of it. Maybe it is worse because I am laid up with my back, and can't get to my church and community volunteer work.

I try to limit my online time. I have to do better.

While it's true that neither of them give a damn about us, "the People", what we CAN count on is that they give a damn about themselves, and their own agendas - at least enough of a damn to try to take each other out whenever a chance arises - both figuratively and literally.

So, whether we like it or not, we have no choice but to be caught in the crossfire between them. So, we either have to pick a side that is the closest to our own interests, or else just hunker down and wait for the bullet we never see coming. There aren't any other choices - either do something, or do nothing. If you know of another choice, I'd love to hear it.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-20-2024

(07-20-2024, 12:14 AM)Ninurta Wrote: While it's true that neither of them give a damn about us, "the People", what we CAN count on is that they give a damn about themselves, and their own agendas - at least enough of a damn to try to take each other out whenever a chance arises - both figuratively and literally.

So, whether we like it or not, we have no choice but to be caught in the crossfire between them. So, we either have to pick a side that is the closest to our own interests, or else just hunker down and wait for the bullet we never see coming. There aren't any other choices - either do something, or do nothing. If you know of another choice, I'd love to hear it.

I believe there is another choice.

I don't think I have to choose between the serpent or the snake. Nor do I have to be cannon fodder for either side.

They will be hiding in their bunkers while they trick us into hiding in the Thunderdome, killing each other for their amusement.

I choose to take care of me and mine, and let the cult members do their thing.

It may or it may not work. If it doesn't, well, I rather go out on my own terms.

Just call me an armed conscientious objector.

If Americans are so lost that they allow the globalist and the nationalist to destroy America at their hands, then there is nothing left to fight for but your life and your family.

Hindsight is always 20/20, and I hope a remnant of history will be left to pass on. So maybe the next time around we don't return to the same place.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - 727Sky - 07-20-2024

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-20-2024

(07-20-2024, 01:07 PM)727Sky Wrote:

Trust becomes suspect when used in the same sentence with government.

Quote:It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong. ----Thomas Sowell