Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Spirits and the Spiritual (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: The Paranormal World (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession (/showthread.php?tid=1403)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - BodhisattvaStyle - 12-05-2023

Evil Spirits:

From the book of Enoch.
This is the explanation of where evil spirits and demons come from.

Chapter 15 
And He (God) answered and said to me, and I heard His voice: 'Fear not, Enoch, thou righteous man and scribe of righteousness: approach hither and hear my voice. 2. And go, say to ⌈⌈the Watchers of heaven⌉⌉, who have sent thee to intercede ⌈⌈for them: "You should intercede"⌉⌉ for men, and not men for you: 3. Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children of earth, and begotten giants (as your) sons? 4. And

p. 43

though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those ⌈also⌉ do who die and perish. 5. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth. 6. But you were ⌈formerly⌉ spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. 7. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling
And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. 9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men⌈⌈and⌉⌉ from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called. [10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] 11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.

From the days of the slaughter and destruction and death ⌈of the giants⌉, from the souls of whose flesh the spirits, having gone forth, shall destroy without incurring judgement--thus shall they destroy until the day of the consummation, the great ⌈judgement⌉ in which the age shall be consummated, over the Watchers and the godless, yea, shall be wholly consummated." 2. And now as to the Watchers who have sent thee to intercede for them, who had been ⌈⌈aforetime⌉⌉ in heaven, (say to

p. 44

them): "You have been in heaven, but ⌈all⌉ the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth." 4. Say to them therefore: "You have no peace."'

-----------------------------------------------------
Demons:
And these are the fallen angels, their story, and some the names of the originals.

Chapter 6
And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' 3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered

p. 35

him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens.

Chapter 7
And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. 2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. 5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. 6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

From this, I consider "evil spirits" as the children of demons.

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Although the spirits have power, and know some mysteries of this earth, what they know is worthless compared to the Power that is coming for them.
After the Judgement, and when it is all said and done, these spirits will be the ones who are tossed into the fiery furnace along with the original 200 angels who are already bound in the darkness.
Hell is reserved for them.

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - BodhisattvaStyle - 12-06-2023

I believe this child was possessed by a demon. The story doesn't add up.

https://ssnews.page.link/sJaCzeMEDxsz78zh8

Chilling footage shows Florida honors student lurking over mom’s bed moments before he allegedly stabbed her to death

Haunting images caught on a baby monitor show the 13-year-old Florida honors student accused of killing his sleeping mother looming over her bed moments before he allegedly plunged a knife into her — as his newborn sister slept in a crib steps away.

A black-and-white time-stamped image shared by the Miami-Dade District Attorney’s Office on Monday shows Derek Rosa standing over his mother, Irina Garcia, while she slept in her bed on Oct. 12.

Just after 11 p.m. that night, Rosa is seen hunching over Garcia. About a half-hour later, he called 911 to report her murder.

In a chilling twist, the teen’s newborn half-sister sleeps in a crib right next to the bed while the mom sleeps, seemingly unaware of her son’s presence.

Prosecutors have yet to provide further detail on what they claim is happening in the photo.

Even more disturbing, another still-framed shot shows Garcia in her bed, with the lights on, cradling her 14-day-old baby at 10:23 p.m. the same evening.
Within an hour of the image’s time stamp, Garcia, 39, would allegedly be killed by her son.

Another image shows Rosa sticking his tongue out with what appears to be his blood-stained hand in a selfie allegedly sent to a friend following the murder.

The DA’s office also shared an image of a pink-handled knife with what looks to be blood on it
During an 18-minute call with the 911 operator on the night of the murder, Rosa had confessed to murdering his mother and sending a picture of the grisly aftermath to a friend — telling the dispatcher, “There’s blood all over the floor.”

The 8th-grade honor roll student also allegedly said, “I have the gun with me. I was going to shoot myself, but I didn’t want to. I didn’t want to. There’s a knife in my room, and there’s a gun in the living room.”

His half-sister was unharmed.

Rosa’s stepfather also lived in the apartment but was out of town for work at the time of the killing.

The teen pleaded not guilty to his mother’s murder last month and will stand trial as an adult.

His lawyers are pushing for their client to be moved to a juvenile detention facility instead of being behind bars at Metro West Detention Center, an adult jail.

On Friday, Judge Richard Hersch heard arguments over whether Rosa should be transferred to the juvenile detention center and wait for trial, NBC News reported.

The decision on his transfer was pushed back to allow the defense more time to make their argument

Judge Hersch will rule on Tuesday unless the defense presents witnesses to advocate his transfer.

Rosa is currently the youngest of 34 juveniles being held at the new juvenile section at Metro West, according to NBC News.

Prosecutors remain adamant that the teen should not be transferred to a juvenile facility.

His lawyers have yet to declare any mental illness defense.

Rosa’s defense attorneys examined the crime scene during a three-hour block on Thursday, according to NBC News.

The attorneys were joined by a forensic examiner and photographer while at the Hialeah property.

During the last month’s hearing, Rosa was oddly calm as he was charged with the heinous crime, despite family members of the alleged killer teen becoming emotional in the courtroom.

His father, Jose, was seen waving at his son, even blowing him a kiss, while his grandmother, at one point, started crying as his lawyers took the not-guilty plea.

After the court hearing, his relatives disagreed with Rosa being charged as an adult — insisting that he was a “good boy.”

Derek is a good boy. Affectionate, loving,” one relative said, according to WPLG.

“This is not like Derek. No one knows Derek like we know him. And this is not Derek, so you know.”

Jose Rosa previously called for his son to get a second chance despite the severity of the crime.

“I guess what we’re asking for is another opportunity — a second chance — to help him grow and become mature as a grown man to put this behind him,” the father said, according to the station.

---------------------------------------
We need to start learning how to recognize the signs. We will see more and more stories like this. 

I hope this thread has served as a warning

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-06-2023

(12-06-2023, 03:14 AM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote: I believe this child was possessed by a demon. The story doesn't add up.

I know it is hard to believe, but the gates are open.

Our biggest problem is that we don’t recognize evil when we see it.

We embrace it, desire it, and we propagate it, thinking that it is good.

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - BodhisattvaStyle - 12-06-2023

(12-06-2023, 04:37 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-06-2023, 03:14 AM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote: I believe this child was possessed by a demon. The story doesn't add up.

I know it is hard to believe, but the gates are open.

Our biggest problem is that we don’t recognize evil when we see it.

We embrace it, desire it, and we propagate it, thinking that it is good.
A Truer statement could not have been made.

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-06-2023

More shofar...

The shofar is blown in synagogue services on Rosh Hashanah and at the very end of Yom Kippur, and is also blown every weekday morning in the month of Elul (Hebrew calendar / August–Sept on the Gregorian calendar) running up to Rosh Hashanah. Also Christian Feast of Trumpets (Numbers 10:10).

(12-06-2023, 05:20 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: More shofar...

The shofar is blown in synagogue services on Rosh Hashanah and at the very end of Yom Kippur, and is also blown every weekday morning in the month of Elul (Hebrew calendar / August–Sept on the Gregorian calendar) running up to Rosh Hashanah. Also Christian Feast of Trumpets (Numbers 10:10).
That was quite beautiful, thank you.

We're these the same horns blown at the battle of Jericho?