Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Looks like Trump has been shot - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Looks like Trump has been shot (/showthread.php?tid=2213)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-14-2024

(07-14-2024, 07:17 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I despise the politics of the man, and have been a vocal critic since he came down the elevator. With that said, the picture (the one from BIADs banner) gives me goosebumps, and it'll likely hand him the election on a gold platter.

Gives me goosebumps too. Not for anything good.

I pray you are wrong it handing him the election.

But considering how gullible we have become, you are probably right.

The media and the internet are amazing weapons, and they are stellar masters at utilizing them to make us salivate on cue.

Not that it makes a damn bit more of difference who they make us think we have chosen to sit in the seat. It just saddens me, how damned easy it is for them to play their useless eaters.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Snarl - 07-14-2024

(07-13-2024, 10:49 PM)727Sky Wrote: For those who have wondered how they would remove Trump... well here was a more direct try.

Surprised more people were not shot as there were several shots fired... Gotta go for the head as Trump has bullet proof vest on ...

I'm surprised the counter snipers let him get off any shots at all. Apparently they had at least 3 minutes worth of warning someone was setting up for an assassination attempt.

Gunshot wounds are no joke. I feel sorry for the person who was shot in the arm. My heart is broken for the family of the deceased. I actually feel kinda bad for Trump and his family too.

Nice banner w/Roosevelt @"BIAD"#7 . If memory serves, he was shot in the chest while running for office. Finished his speech before seeking medical treatment to boot.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-14-2024

(07-14-2024, 08:47 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-14-2024, 07:17 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I despise the politics of the man, and have been a vocal critic since he came down the elevator. With that said, the picture (the one from BIADs banner) gives me goosebumps, and it'll likely hand him the election on a gold platter.

The media and the internet are amazing weapons, and they are stellar masters at utilizing them to make us salivate on cue.

Not that it makes a damn bit more of difference who they make us think we have chosen to sit in the seat. It just saddens me, how damned easy it is for them to play their useless eaters.

Y'all shouldn't worry too much just yet. The Fat Lady hasn't yet sung. While it's true that in an honest election the image would throw a lot of votes at Trump, we probably haven't had an honest election in quite some time. You're neglecting to account for all the Biden votes being printed up in China right now, that will be snuck into the balloting during another of those "2 am to 5 am breaks" in the vote tallying.

I can sort of understand the mindset that would prefer an alzheimer-ridden patient as POTUS over someone that might get the economy back on track - I felt the same about Gerald Ford. He didn't do a damned thing to help the country, but he didn't do anything to hurt it, either. He just didn't really do anything at all.

With that said, I also think the BidenHarris regime HAS hurt the nation, and expect more of the same, business as usual, in the event of a BidenHarris win. What we've got here, to my mind, is a Hobbs' Choice - either we get the mentally impaired regime that leads us further down the crapper, OR we get mean tweets. There seems to be no other viable choice.

(07-14-2024, 09:53 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-14-2024, 08:47 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

Y'all shouldn't worry too much just yet. The Fat Lady hasn't yet sung. While it's true that in an honest election the image would throw a lot of votes at Trump, we probably haven't had an honest election in quite some time. You're neglecting to account for all the Biden votes being printed up in China right now, that will be snuck into the balloting during another of those "2 am to 5 am breaks" in the vote tallying.

I can sort of understand the mindset that would prefer an alzheimer-ridden patient as POTUS over someone that might get the economy back on track - I felt the same about Gerald Ford. He didn't do a damned thing to help the country, but he didn't do anything to hurt it, either. He just didn't really do anything at all.

With that said, I also think the BidenHarris regime HAS hurt the nation, and expect more of the same, business as usual, in the event of a BidenHarris win. What we've got here, to my mind, is a Hobbs' Choice - either we get the mentally impaired regime that leads us further down the crapper, OR we get mean tweets. There seems to be no other viable choice.

I think you are making the mistake of thinking that because I dislike Trump, means that I am for Biden.

One thing that Biden and Trump have in common for me, is that I dislike both of them equally.

So much so that I cannot hold my nose and vote for either of them. My vote will either be wasted or I won't vote at all. I have not made up my mind about that move yet.

Our government, the system, is what is destroying this country, and voting for whatever puppets the system places in the rigged game will not save us.

The government does not give a damn about the American people. It is corrupt, demonic, and destructive.

Biden and Trump are both controlled just like the rest of us. They just have a seat at the table, while we aren't even allowed through the door.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-14-2024

(07-14-2024, 10:27 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I think you are making the mistake of thinking that because I dislike Trump, means that I am for Biden.

One thing that Biden and Trump have in common for me, is that I dislike both of them equally.

So much so that I cannot hold my nose and vote for either of them. My vote will either be wasted or I won't vote at all. I have not made up my mind about that move yet.

Our government, the system, is what is destroying this country, and voting for whatever puppets the system places in the rigged game will not save us.

The government does not give a damn about the American people. It is corrupt, demonic, and destructive.

Biden and Trump are both controlled just like the rest of us. They just have a seat at the table, while we aren't even allowed through the door.

No, that's not the mistake I was making. The mistake I was making was thinking you dislike Trump because he is a narcissist, which he definitely is. One way or the other, regardless of what you, or I, or anyone else likes or dislikes, ONE of them is going to get the Big Boy Chair this fall.

What I was pointing out is that despite what any of our preferences are, that's the "choice" we are stuck with. Vote for one, vote for the other, vote for a write-in, or don't vote at all. regardless of what we do, one of those two will take the  election.

That's just a function of the corner we've allowed ourselves to be painted in to.

As far as the narcissism goes, that's just a requirement of the job. Trump is definitely a narcissist, but so is Biden... and Harris... and Obama... and whomever his VP was (gotcha! That just makes Biden a double-narcissist!)... and so was Bush... and Cheney... and Clinton... and Daddy Bush... and Reagan... and Carter... going way back. It's a sad fact of life that only narcissists even WANT that thankless job. Only people seeking power for themselves will seek power at all. One has to be a narcissist to think they know what is better for other folks than those other folks know themselves.

So, like it or not, vote or not, we're in for a wild ride regardless of who takes the prize.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-14-2024

(07-14-2024, 06:59 PM)BIAD Wrote: Merely a thought-provoking banner.

[Image: dBlMBDP.jpg]

Possibly squeeze this one in...

[Image: Ecto101.jpg]

“May you live in interesting times”

I don’t know anymore if that’s a curse or a blessing; maybe both apply.

This image goes HARD.

[Image: uNZG41k.jpg]

Retired Canadian special ops sniper shares his opinion on the shooter

https://www.instagram.com/iamdallasalexander/reel/C9aU1CsOR9i/

(07-14-2024, 10:47 PM)Ninurta Wrote: So, like it or not, vote or not, we're in for a wild ride regardless of who takes the prize.

I choose not to play pretend.

The whole thing is beyond anything that I, myself can do. The system has complete control of our country, along with the minds of the majority of the people.

There is no longer a war going on for our minds, they have won. We didn't raise the white flags, we just donned our hats, color of choice, and jumped on the bandwagon.

You are right, the outcome will be the devil with the red dress on, or the devil in the blue dress. We will go on pretending that we did something to change the course of things, just to find ourselves right back in the same situation in 4 years. Spouting the same rhetoric, complaining about the same things, and blaming the opposite side from which we chose. And wondering why nothing has significantly changed.

I think we are saying the same thing. We just are just pronouncing it differently. Tomayto, Tomahto.

(07-14-2024, 11:06 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(07-14-2024, 06:59 PM)BIAD Wrote: Merely a thought-provoking banner.

[Image: dBlMBDP.jpg]

Possibly squeeze this one in...

[Image: Ecto101.jpg]

“May you live in interesting times”

I don’t know anymore if that’s a curse or a blessing; maybe both apply.

This image goes HARD.

[Image: uNZG41k.jpg]

Retired Canadian special ops sniper shares his opinion on the shooter

https://www.instagram.com/iamdallasalexander/reel/C9aU1CsOR9i/

It took them no time to get that propaganda wheel running at full speed.

They know how to push those buttons and play that tune to get so many doing the St Vitus' Dance.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - 727Sky - 07-15-2024

Well said and good interesting reporting by Fox... Conspiracy alive and well !!!
https://x.com/jessebwatters/status/1812645602011869240?s=46
Listen until the end..

According to this the SS sniper had the shooter in his sites but the head of the SS security would not give clearance to take the shot.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-15-2024

(07-15-2024, 02:49 AM)727Sky Wrote: Well said and good interesting reporting by Fox... Conspiracy alive and well !!!
https://x.com/jessebwatters/status/1812645602011869240?s=46
Listen until the end..

According to this the SS sniper had the shooter in his sites but the head of the SS security would not give clearance to take the shot.

I noticed that they keep calling him "the president." That may be part of the confusion.

He is not the president, and he does not receive the same level of support as the president.

How much support does any candidate or former president get?

Trump may be better off hiring his own detail.

He has been inside the beltway. He knows how the game is played. He knows how corrupt and evil the system is. We all have angels around us. Unfortunately some of them have fallen.

Watters is right that you can't trust the media or the internet. That makes it really hard to vet anything, because there are more tales, twists and turns than Heladería Coromoto has flavors of ice cream.

I am turned off by the hype, the propaganda, and the political manipulation of the whole thing to pander for the votes of the undecided.

I should not be bothered by what is outside of my control, but I am just as annoyed by the blatantly obvious paltering for political gain, as those that support Trump are sick and tired of me.

I don't think Trump or Biden should be president. But there is nothing I can do about that. So I cannot support or vote for either one of them, or pretend that the lesser of two evils, is good, and right for the office of the president.

Just my worthless 2 cents.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-15-2024

Wild video that shows the shooter crawling into position on the roof while folks point him out to law enforcement. Right under the noses of the SS. Surreal.

https://x.com/YWNReporter/status/1812648353169060042

Interesting Questions that should be answered

(07-15-2024, 07:09 AM)727Sky Wrote: Interesting Questions that should be answered

He is not the president. Neither is Kennedy.

If they want more security, they should pay for it.

It is unfortunate that it may be necessary, but innocent people are being shot just going to the supermarket. That is the world we live in.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - BIAD - 07-15-2024

(07-14-2024, 11:10 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I choose not to play pretend...

Oh the cynicism!! One would think you believe it's some type of structured... er, hang on a mo.
Surprised

Quote:BlackRock says gunman from Trump rally briefly appeared in an ad for the top
money manager and was unpaid

[Image: GettyImages-2161395584-e1721000147703.jpg?w=1440&q=75]
State and local police block off roads surrounding the home of the suspected shooter of Donald Trump.

'Thomas Matthew Crooks, the 20-year-old gunman who shot and injured former President Donald Trump at a
Pennsylvania rally, briefly appeared in an advertisement for BlackRock Inc., the company said on Sunday.

Crooks was one of several students who appeared in the background of the 2022 ad and was unpaid, BlackRock,
the world’s largest money manager, said in a statement. The ad was filmed at Bethel Park High School, where
Crooks graduated in 2022, and featured a teacher, the company said.

The company did not describe the content of the ad but said footage will be made available to the authorities and
that it will be removed from circulation. It also condemned the attack on Saturday that left one attendee dead and
two others critically wounded.

“The assassination attempt on former President Trump is abhorrent. We’re thankful former President Trump wasn’t
seriously injured, and thinking about all the innocent bystanders and victims of this awful act, especially the person
who was killed,” the statement said.

BlackRock reports earnings on Monday. The company has in the past come under scrutiny after shootings in the
US because some of its index funds own shares in gunmakers...'
Archived Fortune Article:

Shocked *Quiet Muse To Oneself*

(07-15-2024, 02:03 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-14-2024, 11:10 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I choose not to play pretend...

Oh the cynicism!! One would think you believe it's some type of structured... er, hang on a mo.
Surprised

Shocked *Quiet Muse To Oneself*

Yep! I think we are all being played, or we are all in a simulation.

The speed with how everything played out, and how they are using everything to make Trump look like the mighty warrior, with fist in the air, bloodied face, shooting the war cry, "Fight! Fight! Fight!", looks exactly like sometime straight out of Hollywood.

If it wasn't for the number of people ready to lay down their lives for him, and the number of innocents that will be harmed because they trust a system that is corroded, corrupt, evil, and sees them as useless pawns, it would almost comedic.

As @"727Sky"#11 so frequently tries to remind us of Voltaire. I have three I would like to add to think about .
Quote:It is difficult to free people from the chains they revere.
― Voltaire]

and

Quote:It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.
― Voltaire

and one that I find myself most guilty of.

Quote:Opinions have caused more ills than the plague or earthquakes on this little globe of ours.
― Voltaire

It is a time to think, not a time to react.

There I go with those opinions of mine again.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-15-2024

They want you to believe that this 20-year-old basket case is totally capable of outsmarting the entire US Secret Service and the FBI, and they just can't seem to crack his phone. Huh, sounds so, so familiar. It's not like they've got a whole agency dedicated to that or anything. Maybe, just maybe, the government is either lying through their teeth or they're just so incompetent that mass firings are the only logical next step. This kid clearly spent his entire waking life posting batshit crazy stuff on the Internet & 48 hours later we don’t have a SINGLE post of his on any platform. Weird.

Welp, guess it is true...BlackRock confirmed to Reuters that the Trump shooter was in one of their ads 2 years ago. The ad is here in this New York Post article, with Crooks circled.

[Image: wLVkCs5.jpg]
NY Post

We’re supposed to believe this kid who couldn’t even make his HS rifle team just a few years ago took that shot?
He walked from his van nearly a mile carrying a gun & no one noticed?
Hopped up on a rooftop under the SS noses?
130-150 yds is outside SS perimeter?
FBI can't open his phone?

Make it make sense.

(07-15-2024, 05:17 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: They want you to believe that this 20-year-old basket case is totally capable of outsmarting the entire US Secret Service and the FBI, and they just can't seem to crack his phone. Huh, sounds so, so familiar. It's not like they've got a whole agency dedicated to that or anything. Maybe, just maybe, the government is either lying through their teeth or they're just so incompetent that mass firings are the only logical next step. This kid clearly spent his entire waking life posting batshit crazy stuff on the Internet & 48 hours later we don’t have a SINGLE post of his on any platform. Weird.

Welp, guess it is true...BlackRock confirmed to Reuters that the Trump shooter was in one of their ads 2 years ago. The ad is here in this New York Post article, with Crooks circled.

[Image: wLVkCs5.jpg]
NY Post

We’re supposed to believe this kid who couldn’t even make his HS rifle team just a few years ago took that shot?
He walked from his van nearly a mile carrying a gun & no one noticed?
Hopped up on a rooftop under the SS noses?
130-150 yds is outside SS perimeter?
FBI can't open his phone?

Make it make sense.

Yes. They think we are stupid or gullible, and too many of us are.

Wag The Dog is at play, and too many people are ready to kill and die for someone that has shown that his ego is the only thing that matters to him.

I am not mad at Trump. He has never tried to hide what he is.

It is not his fault that so many people are insistent on making him what they want him to be and remain blind to what he is.

Trump could walk around naked. Tell everyone that he is naked, and you have some that will be ready to fight you if you will can't see him in a top level, designer, ermine lined suit, they have concocted in their heads.

I have to admit that he stymies me, because I just don't get it. But narcissists seem to have that gift.

Some of the insanity I have seen folk saying and doing around the internet, from both sides makes me want to cry.

These people that have gone full retard.

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-15-2024

And so it begins... The Meme Edition:

RE: Looks like Trump has been shot - Ninurta - 07-15-2024

According to this gentleman, the counter-snipers were probably using heavily modified Remington Model 700 bolt action rifles chambered in .300 Winchester Magnum:

hahahah https://x.com/LibertyCappy/status/1812692442916999575