Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Spirits and the Spiritual (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: The Paranormal World (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession (/showthread.php?tid=1403)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - BodhisattvaStyle - 10-31-2023

Happy Halloween, Rogue-Nation!

I ran across this article about Ouija boards causing demonic possession. 
In the article, A Priest describes the difference between "oppressed" by a demon versus a demonic possession. 

I liked, and agree with this analogy.

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2023/10/30/catholic-priest-warns-ouija-boards-lead-to-demonic-possession/

“Demonologists distinguish three levels of demonic incursion,” he explained, listing them as temptation, obsession or oppression, and possession. 

Reehil said that while temptation is experienced by everyone, people face obsession (or "oppression") “when demons torment people physically, spiritually, mentally or emotionally, or some combination of these.” 

Possession occurs when a demon takes “physical possession of a person’s body and make[s] use of its faculties,” said Reehil. “Possession is usually intermittent, rarely an uninterrupted possessing of the person’s body.

I am fully convinced I have seen demon oppression but have never seen a possession, that I know of.

Back to the thought in my OP, I believe a lot more people are walking around oppressed by an evil spirit(s). Oppression would be much more difficult to identify. 

When I look through my spiritual eyes, I am convinced that I am dealing with a family member who is oppressed by an evil spirit.

The question is, what to do now...

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - BodhisattvaStyle - 11-10-2023

I had to come back to this as I have had something pop up on me, and I wanted to share with this conversation and thought, and this was one of those lightning bolt moments. 

I had actually decided to put all this to rest. I had pretty well satisfied my curiosity, at least enough to feel prepared, and so I hadn't even been giving any of this any thought since this discussion. I am digging around my phone looking for the material I wanted to share on the possibility of a site hack, and so I start digging through my files.
A file pops up I had never seen before that I don't remember even downloading and hadn't seen yet, I don't think. Or at least not this particular page of it. 

I click on this random mystery file and this jumps out at Mr as if I just got hit with a jolt of electricity. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1561]

My fellow rogues....

I have been seeing this my whole life.

In my dreams.
In my art.
In my mind.
I took this pic Halloween night of the Halloween moon and was messing around with editing and this popped up.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1562]

This is from a book of satanic symbols.
The symbol means:
Evil Eye: The evil eye is a curse believed to be cast by a
malevolent glare, usually given to a person when they are
unaware. Many cultures believe that receiving the evil eye
will cause misfortune or injury. (Wikipedia) The “evil eye”
sold as jewelry, decorations, etc. was created to protect
against the evil eye or evil spirits.

Ladles and gentlemen, I have told you my story. I had given up searching for an answer. I have opened up the floor to the thought of this. 
I do not believe in coincidences. 
I have been seeing this my whole life.
So much so, that I had embraced it and made peace with it. 
I'm asking you all now, what do you see here...?

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - NightskyeB4Dawn - 11-10-2023

I have seen it before. Sent a picture of it to my Brother back around 2010, and it was right across from the sun.

I told my brother that I was sharing a picture of a dual sun. I was totally outside, no windows, no reflections. He could not explain it either.

I don’t know what it was. I went looking for answers, that is when I first heard of Nibiru. I am not saying that is what it was. Just saying that is how I learned about Nibiru.

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - BodhisattvaStyle - 11-10-2023

Yet another case to add to the question. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pure-evil-kentucky-mom-tiffanie-lucas-accused-of-killing-her-sons
Pure Evil’: Kentucky Mom Accused of Slaughtering Her Sons

We was literally all together last Sunday and everything was 100,” she wrote. “You was your normal self the kids was happy we was happy! God, I can only imagine the hell you have been putting your babies through all these years and they still loved you! To know that you killed them even though they loved you so much.”

Crutcher included more than two dozen photos in her post showing Lucas and her slain sons. She speculated that Lucas must have been “hearing voices” or had some sort of mental breakdown.

I believe, there is a strong possibility a lot of these are spiritual attacks. 
As the article claims, this doesn't make sense and something is off here.

(11-10-2023, 04:47 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I have seen it before. Sent a picture of it to my Brother back around 2010, and it was right across from the sun.

I told my brother that I was sharing a picture of a dual sun. I was totally outside, no windows, no reflections. He could not explain it either.

I don’t know what it was. I went looking for answers, that is when I first heard of Nibiru. I am not saying that is what it was. Just saying that is how I learned about Nibiru.
This may have helped me in a pretty big way.
I wrote two posts last night and backpeddled on both due to the fact that it led me to a complete thread drift/ jump to a different topic. I just ended up deleting them all together. Still, this led me to a breakthrough last night.

Which made me realize I still stand on my original question. 

Even more so now...

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - NightskyeB4Dawn - 11-10-2023

(11-10-2023, 06:31 PM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote: Yet another case to add to the question. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pure-evil-kentucky-mom-tiffanie-lucas-accused-of-killing-her-sons

We was literally all together last Sunday and everything was 100,” she wrote. “You was your normal self the kids was happy we was happy! God, I can only imagine the hell you have been putting your babies through all these years and they still loved you! To know that you killed them even though they loved you so much.”

Crutcher included more than two dozen photos in her post showing Lucas and her slain sons. She speculated that Lucas must have been “hearing voices” or had some sort of mental breakdown.

(11-10-2023, 04:47 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I have seen it before. Sent a picture of it to my Brother back around 2010, and it was right across from the sun.

I wrote two posts last night and backpeddled on both due to the fact that it led me to a complete thread drift/ jump to a different topic. I just ended up deleting them all together. Still, this led me to a breakthrough last night.

Even more so now...

When I was a child, my Dad when angry would sometimes say, "I brought you into this world, don't forget that I can also take you out of it." Never once did I every think that he would ever hurt me.

What is happening today is so different, it is downright Biblical.

These headlines are concerning, scary, and sad.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/18/child-custody-laws-domestic-violence-homicide-rising

https://ojjdp.ojp.gov/newsletter/ojjdp-news-glance-marchapril-2023/child-homicide-leading-cause-death-and-rates-are-rising

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/children-killing-their-parents-is-fastest-growing-homicide-in-us.725179

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - BodhisattvaStyle - 11-11-2023

(11-10-2023, 10:03 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(11-10-2023, 06:31 PM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote: Yet another case to add to the question. 

https://ssnews.page.link/ofagHhXFtcqtdrwx9

Even more so now...

When I was a child, my Dad when angry would sometimes say, "I brought you into this world, don't forget that I can also take you out of it." Never once did I every think that he would ever hurt me.

What is happening today is so different, it is downright Biblical.

These headlines are concerning, scary, and sad.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/18/child-custody-laws-domestic-violence-homicide-rising

https://ojjdp.ojp.gov/newsletter/ojjdp-news-glance-marchapril-2023/child-homicide-leading-cause-death-and-rates-are-rising

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/children-killing-their-parents-is-fastest-growing-homicide-in-us.725179

I had read the other day of a 16 year old, (or a really young man) cutting his grandmother's head off, leaving the scene with the head, and then throws the head out on the side of the road.

I'm a 90s kid. co 95. About the worst I saw, or heard of is kids running away. One school shooting, and yes, we wondered about them columbine boys.

It's a huge jump from kids running away to them doing these types of heinous and violent murders on parents; and each other, for that matter.

I'm not saying I think our kids are possesed or anything. As I know that's not what was implied in the least. However, I do believe this is exactly what a spiritual warfare would look like. It wouldn't be done in picket lines in front of churches. Church folk and "devil worshipers" aren't going to Duke it out in the streets old western style (there's that imagery). That's the deception. 
I am becoming more and more convinced that the articles presented in this thread is what it looks like, and Hollywood and the fluff imagery we've been fed has distorted or views on this and now we are blind to the truth of the spiritual aspect of faith. 

The spirit of the world is sick. We all see it. I propose it is time to rethink our understanding of demonic oppression and possession. I believe we've been lied to/misled when it comes to that along with everything else.

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - Snarl - 11-11-2023

(11-11-2023, 12:16 AM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote: and yes, we wondered about them columbine boys.

The spirit of the world is sick. We all see it.

Kids these days are kind of feral. When kids have poor interactions with their parents or none at all ... they don't grow up 'normal' (normal being what is expected of one socially ... all kinds of that).

The government punishing parents for spanking their child and teaching them right from wrong was a bad path to go down. It's been that way for a while now and I've seen little good come from it.

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - BodhisattvaStyle - 11-11-2023

(11-11-2023, 12:30 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(11-11-2023, 12:16 AM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote: and yes, we wondered about them columbine boys.

Kids these days are kind of feral. When kids have poor interactions with their parents or none at all ... they don't grow up 'normal' (normal being what is expected of one socially ... all kinds of that).

The government punishing parents for spanking their child and teaching them right from wrong was a bad path to go down. It's been that way for a while now and I've seen little good come from it.

The division of family has played a key role in this battle. Separating kids from their parents even on emotional levels has been a factor in this separation of family. 

Being a divorced dad, I know...

Evil forces would want to separate children from their parents. What we are seeing is the affect. Kids growing up without the guidance of both father and mother. Kids growing up with parents living their own crises as their children are being drug through it. 

This is all just prime examples. Malevolent spirits roaming to and from, or attached to people, influencing both them and their environments. Story after story of acts of violence straight out of any 80s horror film.

Sounds like the definition of oppression of evil spirits with spurts of demon possessions imo.

Case in point
https://ssnews.page.link/EDM9jwuF5SLUgcRu8
Texas mom allegedly killed baby son then tried to make jewelry from his ashes.

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - Snarl - 11-12-2023

(11-11-2023, 01:39 AM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote:
(11-11-2023, 12:30 AM)Snarl Wrote:

Evil forces would want to separate children from their parents.

Kids growing up with parents living their own crises as their children are being drug through it.

It's like winding up a toy and setting it on a path headed directly for the stairs. Everyone knows it's going to go over and everyone is going to watch it happen.

The wind-up toy is of little value. The minute you've seen the limits of its capabilities it's almost not even interesting anymore. Its destruction is the last remaining value unless you can pawn it off on someone else.

I look in the mirror sometimes wondering if I'll find a key sticking out of my back ... or what evil kid is carrying it around in his pocket.

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - OmegaLogos - 11-13-2023

Explanation: From the bible itself, when St Peter was possessed by the devil himself ...

https://biblehub.com/matthew/16-23.htm

Quote:Christ's Passion Foretold

22Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him. “Far be it from You, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to You!” 23But [/url]Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me. For you do not have in mind the things [url=https://biblehub.com/greek/2316.htm]of God, but the things of men.” 

And possession by demons is just that simple ok.

Personal Disclosure: I am a violent [ I bite people ] paranoid [ I dont trust people, I test them instead] schizophrenic [ I hear disembodied voices and I hallucinate ] with psychopathic tendencies [ I like to possess a lot of power and or be in charge thank you very much ] and I am a methamphetamine junkie and I smoke cannabis and nicotine cigarettes along with drinking large amounts of coffee.

I worship an ancient Greek Death Goddess called Achlys ...

Have you heard of ACHLYS?

I am also a Noble Demon ... 

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NobleDemon

I had a methamphetamine fueled vision 16yrs ago, where I was called up to the pearly gates of heaven and I was met by Jesus and he asked me two simple questions ...

1] Would I hand back my freewill to him? 

I said 'No Sir!'

And 2] Would I die for him? 

I said 'No Sir!'

And he simply waved his hand and said "Well then, Begone!" and I fell from heaven down to the hell I find myself trapped within currently and he transformed me into a noble demon as I fell.

I am crucified between heaven and hell, one hand points up to heaven and one hand points down to hell, and it is my job to separate the wheat from the chaff and the sheep from the goats by determining who exactly is a real christian and who isnt.

Real christians I show the way to get to heaven ... and those who aren't, I collect their souls to take to deeper hells with me on Judgement Day!

It was revealed to me that in my former life I was Gestas, the unrepentant thief who was crucified alongside Jesus and denied his offer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impenitent_thief

I hope this post helps people understand 'evil spirits and demonic possession' ok!

Smile

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - Macsen191 - 11-13-2023

I totally agree that there are demons/evil spirits and they can posses people, specially people who are more open and not baptized as well.  When I was 16 my friend and I used to play with the Ouija board...(Yeah I know... I refuse to ever get or have one anymore.) Right before my friend got possesed we saw a dead relative of hers that was bad when he was living standing outside her window by the tree. All of a sudden I was pinned against her wall and she was lifting me up and choking me. Her eyes were red and I couldn't breathe... I started praying in my head as I couldn't talk and the next thing I know is her eyes changed back to her normal color and she dropped me. (I was a bigger kid and she was a scrwny thing that couldn't move me on a good day but that day she had me off the floor.)

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - BodhisattvaStyle - 11-13-2023

(11-13-2023, 11:48 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: From the bible itself, when St Peter was possessed by the devil himself ...

https://biblehub.com/matthew/16-23.htm

Quote:Christ's Passion Foretold

22Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him. “Far be it from You, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to You!” 23But [/url]Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me. For you do not have in mind the things [url=https://biblehub.com/greek/2316.htm]of God, but the things of men.” 

And possession by demons is just that simple ok.

Personal Disclosure: I am a violent [ I bite people ] paranoid [ I dont trust people, I test them instead] schizophrenic [ I hear disembodied voices and I hallucinate ] with psychopathic tendencies [ I like to possess a lot of power and or be in charge thank you very much ] and I am a methamphetamine junkie and I smoke cannabis and nicotine cigarettes along with drinking large amounts of coffee.

I worship an ancient Greek Death Goddess called Achlys ...

Have you heard of ACHLYS?

I am also a Noble Demon ... 

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NobleDemon

I had a methamphetamine fueled vision 16yrs ago, where I was called up to the pearly gates of heaven and I was met by Jesus and he asked me two simple questions ...

1] Would I hand back my freewill to him? 

I said 'No Sir!'

And 2] Would I die for him? 

I said 'No Sir!'

And he simply waved his hand and said "Well then, Begone!" and I fell from heaven down to the hell I find myself trapped within currently and he transformed me into a noble demon as I fell.

I am crucified between heaven and hell, one hand points up to heaven and one hand points down to hell, and it is my job to separate the wheat from the chaff and the sheep from the goats by determining who exactly is a real christian and who isnt.

Real christians I show the way to get to heaven ... and those who aren't, I collect their souls to take to deeper hells with me on Judgement Day!

It was revealed to me that in my former life I was Gestas, the unrepentant thief who was crucified alongside Jesus and denied his offer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impenitent_thief

I hope this post helps people understand 'evil spirits and demonic possession' ok!

Smile
Now the Spirit of the LORD had departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD tormented him. 1 Samuel 16:14

Here's another verse since some Bible verses have been mentioned. I'd like to point this one out as well; furthering OmegaLogos point.

This particular verse states "an evil spirit FROM the Lord "tormented him." 
Two things: first, this evil spirit was from God and sent by God.  (We could have an entirely different conversation about God sending the spirit buy I wanted it noted that in fact God had sent this evil spirit.)

Secondly, for anyone who knows the story of Saul, Israel's first king, he had fallen from God's grace and was tormented with what looks like unrest. Unable to just be chill/happy. David was the only one that could soothe Saul and he did so with music. But this evil spirit causes Saul to hate David. As the scriptures show.

This backs my original claim, that at least some of these cases of depression anxiety schizophrenia etc etc are actually someone "oppressed by an evil spirit." 

That is how i see these verses. 

I was reading last night how Satan entered into judas before he betrayed Jesus. Then enters again during the last supper.

As you also stated about Peter and Jesus's conversation where Jesus rebukes Satan while speaking with him. As if Satan was there all along and jumped into Peter in the form of a thought.

When I look at these types of verses it really makes me wonder about how we are classifying these things, and how putting ppl on powerful psychotropic drugs isnt the answer. When anyone who has seen anyone on these medications 99% of the time not only do they not work, but the "depression" just gets worse.

I think we need to take a fresh 'up to date' look at demon possession and the oppression of evil spirits. The idea of what the appearance  of demon oppression has been highly distorted.  Jesus mentions many times that we will have the power to control spirits (cast out demons). I have started to put my faith into his power over these things instead of putting my faith in big pharma. 

I started this thought journey wondering if I was possibly oppressed by an evil spirit. What I found is, I think a lot of people are oppressed by evil spirits.......they just don't know it.

(11-13-2023, 02:29 PM)Macsen191 Wrote: I totally agree that there are demons/evil spirits and they can posses people, specially people who are more open and not baptized as well.  When I was 16 my friend and I used to play with the Ouija board...(Yeah I know... I refuse to ever get or have one anymore.) Right before my friend got possesed we saw a dead relative of hers that was bad when he was living standing outside her window by the tree. All of a sudden I was pinned against her wall and she was lifting me up and choking me. Her eyes were red and I couldn't breathe... I started praying in my head as I couldn't talk and the next thing I know is her eyes changed back to her normal color and she dropped me. (I was a bigger kid and she was a scrwny thing that couldn't move me on a good day but that day she had me off the floor.)

That gave me chills when I read it. That's some freaky shi*. The stuff nightmares and horror movies are made from.
Thanks for sharing.

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - Snarl - 11-14-2023

(11-13-2023, 11:48 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: And he simply waved his hand and said "Well then, Begone!" and I fell from heaven

Somewhere in your "Personal Disclosure" you need to add: Stubborn Bastard

Laughing Laughing

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - BodhisattvaStyle - 11-14-2023

I came up with a good narrative as to how wrong we are actually viewing the entire demon possession oppression thing.

Forgive me, I am not a wordsmith. I'm dyslexic and the written word is not my specialty. I'm a speaker not a writer. I do try tho. 

I think we've got it so wrong, and have had it so wrong for so long that the witch hunts came to mind late last night.

Remember hearing about all the witch hunts that went on? The Salem witch trials, and all the other "witches" that were burned at the stake all "in the name of God?"
I think the people who were doing these "witch hunts," the ones who were burning women alive to "cleanse them of their evil," I think it was those people doing the "burnings" that were actually the ones guided by evil spirits/demons. The ones who were doing all these horrific "witch hunts" and committing all these horrid burnings and hangings and tortures (and doing the judging) were actually the ones with the "evil spirits." The very church leaders who were doing all of that were in fact possessed by demons or evil spirits, themselves.
Back then,  Burning innocent people all "in the name of God" were in Truth, doing the devil's work
They would burn women just because they could read!
Women would be burned for having friends.
Peoole were being burned alive for the simple fact that they didn't agree with "the church" were accused of witchcraft and burned alive for having a different opinion. 

I recently went back and looked at that part of history. I'm willing to bet these witch hunts were demon fueled, and a lot of the ones doing the burnings were the ones who were "possessed."

We've had it Ass backwards for a very long time. 

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - Snarl - 11-15-2023

(11-14-2023, 06:59 PM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote: I think it was those people doing the "burnings" that were actually the ones guided by evil spirits/demons. The ones who were doing all these horrific "witch hunts" and committing all these horrid burnings and hangings and tortures (and doing the judging) were actually the ones with the "evil spirits." The very church leaders who were doing all of that were in fact possessed by demons or evil spirits, themselves.
They would burn women just because they could read!
Women would be burned for having friends.
People were being burned alive for the simple fact that they didn't agree with "the church" were accused of witchcraft and burned alive for having a different opinion.

Church leaders want control. They use fear to get it.

Women were targeted to maintain order and control.

Is that the Devil's work? I don't know that dude, so I can't say. Not every major religion has a Satan. Doesn't mean I'm comfortable hanging out at the crossroads around midnight though.  Laughing

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - NightskyeB4Dawn - 11-15-2023

Another thing I believe we get wrong is that demons take up residence in a person. I think many are drifters.

I believe that many actually move through people very rapidly. Just long enough to do a deed and are gone so quickly that everyone is left perplexed, and uncertain, how and why something happened.

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - BodhisattvaStyle - 11-15-2023

(11-15-2023, 12:13 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Another thing I believe we get wrong is that demons take up residence in a person. I think many are drifters.

I believe that many actually move through people very rapidly. Just long enough to do a deed and are gone so quickly that everyone is left perplexed, and uncertain, how and why something happened.

I also believe this. In most cases I believe the same thing. 
I also believe that sometimes, in some cases a demon or evil spirit can become attached to a person, as well as more than one spirit at a time.

I'm not a religious person either. For a long time I wanted to be a preacher. I had gone through the church seeking ministry and had even attended Biblical studies and ministry school. 
I ended up seeing behind the curtain and realized it's true purpose, and realized this was not my path, but I still hold that desire to share what I've learned and help others who need it. 

What I did find on this journey though was the one thing the church didn't teach much about:

The Holy Spirit. 
This is something the church doesn't get very in depth about. And when I  asked about The Holy Spirit I always got some vague answer that seemed more like rhetoric than an actual understanding. The HS is not something the church teaches in any depth. 

I saw past religion and found the spiritual side of it all. 
Now I've chosen to combat the topic at hand.

Curses are my new area of study. I believe there's a possibility of some witchcraft used in my family and may have drawn a spirit to us.

It all sounds crazy, I know. But look around. We are in full tilt clown world. Inside the box thinking just ain't gonna cut it anymore. 

When i looked at the state of things in an out of the box mindset this is what I saw. 

To the reader: It's, at the very least, an avenue of thought worth exploring.

((And now a disclaimer) I am not saying people who are seeking God shouldn't go to church. Seek God for sure. I personally believe the Bible (the Word of God). I just saw how badly it gets twisted. The man we call "Jesus," the one who died on that cross, was the Son of God and the Messiah. He not only died on that cross for the forgiveness of sins, but also the be able to send us His Holy Spirit. Once I received Him, I saw the true power of God able to work within us and through us. I no longer needed a "teacher" once I stated to learn from the Holy Spirit and through God's Word. The most powerful thing I found through the Spirit was the "Fruits of the Spirit." When you look at them it may seem silly but those "fruits" are more powerful than you can imagine.

We can combat demons with love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Aka, the fruits of the spirit.

Sounds silly, I know. But this is where I started. If I am operating under these forces then I am operating in the Holy Spirit.
My conclusion to it all: if you can wrap your mind around that, be filled with these fruits, then you will see what else the Holy Spirit can do through us.

It just takes faith. And remember, God is the one who made these promises. The promises of the Holy Spirit, forgiveness through Christ, and eternal life.
I took God at HIS Word....)
(((That was just me sharing my personal faith. In no way am I telling anyone to think or believe as I do. This thread is for figuring out what our actual fight is here with some of these things going on. Evil spirits and demons are very real and you can find them in just about any culture under the sun. Im seeking answers)))

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - NightskyeB4Dawn - 11-15-2023

(11-15-2023, 01:25 PM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote:
(11-15-2023, 12:13 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Another thing I believe we get wrong is that demons take up residence in a person. I think many are drifters.

I also believe this. In most cases I believe the same thing. 
I also believe that sometimes, in some cases a demon or evil spirit can become attached to a person, as well as more than one spirit at a time.

I'm not a religious person either. For a long time I wanted to be a preacher. I had gone through the church seeking ministry and had even attended Biblical studies and ministry school. 
I ended up seeing behind the curtain and realized it's true purpose, and realized this was not my path, but I still hold that desire to share what I've learned and help others who need it. 

What I did find on this journey though was the one thing the church didn't teach much about:

The Holy Spirit. 
This is something the church doesn't get very in depth about. And when I  asked about The Holy Spirit I always got some vague answer that seemed more like rhetoric than an actual understanding. The HS is not something the church teaches in any depth. 

I saw past religion and found the spiritual side of it all. 
Now I've chosen to combat the topic at hand.

Curses are my new area of study. I believe there's a possibility of some witchcraft used in my family and may have drawn a spirit to us.

It all sounds crazy, I know. But look around. We are in full tilt clown world. Inside the box thinking just ain't gonna cut it anymore. 

When i looked at the state of things in an out of the box mindset this is what I saw. 

To the reader: It's, at the very least, an avenue of thought worth exploring.

(And now a disclaimerSmile I am not saying people who are seeking God shouldn't go to church. Seek God for sure. I personally believe the Bible (the Word of God). I just saw how badly it gets twisted. The man we call "Jesus," the one who died on that cross, was the Son of God and the Messiah.  He not only died on that cross for the forgiveness of sins, but also the be able to send us His Holy Spirit. Once I received Him, I saw the true power of God able to work within us and through us. I no longer needed a "teacher" once I stated to learn from the Holy Spirit and through God's Word. The most powerful thing I found through the Spirit was the "Fruits of the Spirit." When you look at them it may seem silly but those "fruits" are more powerful than you can imagine.

We can combat demons with love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Aka, the fruits of the spirit.

Sounds silly, I know. But this is where I started. If I am operating under these forces then I am operating in the Holy Spirit.
My conclusion to it all: if you can wrap your mind around that, be filled with these fruits, then you will see what else the Holy Spirit can do through us.

It just takes faith. And remember, God is the one who made these promises. The promises of the Holy Spirit, forgiveness through Christ, and eternal life.
I took God at HIS Word....
((That was just me sharing my personal faith. In no way am I telling anyone to think or believe as I do. This thread is for figuring out what our actual fight is here with some of these things going on. Evil spirits and demons are very real and you can find them in just about any culture under the sun. Im seeking answers))

I honestly believe I came in contact with one the other day.

They were coming into the office. She was entering crying, appearing weak and distraught. Until I approached the door. She stopped dead in her tracks and said in a completely different voice. "I am not going in there." She had not seen me yet. I arrived at the door and opened it. The other two members in our team even admitted that she became a completely different person when she saw me. I invited her in. She hesitated for a few seconds, then walked in. You could feel the anger oozing from her.

She would not look at me. She would say something to one of the team and the moment I would speak to her she would change what she said.

I could tell she was not comfortable and asked the team to give her a break. They asked her if she wanted to take a break. She said she did, and then started accusing a member of our team of not being who she said she was and verbally attacking her.

Both of the team members were shocked and did not know what was happening. I silently prayed for her, and for myself. Asking for strength, wisdom, and discernment.

I very quietly told her that she was upset and that she needed to calm down. She stopped yelling and became calm, then decided she wanted to leave. She still would not look at me. She left.

The members of my team wondered if she was under the influence of alcohol or drugs. I did not suspect drugs at all, but I also thought she was under the influence, and I think she could feel me silently praying for her.

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - BodhisattvaStyle - 12-02-2023

https://ssnews.page.link/ZdvC12W2FZT4ZcY99

Teen used kitchen knife, pot in vicious triple murder after dad's date night: police

A 19-year-old man was arrested and charged with killing his father, his dad’s girlfriend and his five-year-old brother in a grisly triple stabbing in the Bronx, Fox News Digital confirmed.
Kenny said investigators have learned that the son reportedly told his mom that he "was hearing voices" ahead of the stabbings, which escalated to him believing his dad and his dad’s girlfriend "were going to hurt him." 

I am seeing a trend in news articles about teens murdering someone. A lot of them claim this same thing. "They were hearing voices" before the murders

Later on, when he returned home, he stated to his mother again that he was hearing voices and that he thought that Mr. Rivera and Ms. Peralta were going to hurt him," Kenny said, according to the New York Post. 

The shock stabbings have left the family’s loved ones and friends grappling with unanswered questions. Jonathan Rivera’s dad, Miguel Rivera, told the New York Post that his son never played favorites with his four children and that there were no signs that the 19-year-old would commit such violence against his own family. 

Make of this what you will. I'm sticking with demon oppression with these stories. I think we are seeing a rise in demonic oppressions and this is how it can and will play out.

Pay attention to anyone, especially your loved one, who claims they have heard voices. They very well may have an evil spirit attached to them.

RE: A discussion on evil spirits and demonic possession - NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-02-2023

I am having a number of patients that are being influenced by Fentanyl lace drugs and marijuana, that is causing some extremely strange and unusual reactions and responses.

Marijuana is being used in larger quantities for many treatments, but when it is being laced in the streets, we have nightmare cases that show up on our doorsteps.