Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
U.K. having a few problems - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: U.K. having a few problems (/showthread.php?tid=2266)

Pages: 1 2

U.K. having a few problems - 727Sky - 08-07-2024

Quote:The U.K. government says that it has arrested the first person for ""using threatening words"" in relation to the ""violent public disorder across the UK."" Words and thought are now crime in dystopic Britain. Academic Researcher Ralph Schoellhammer joins us to discuss.

RE: U.K. having a few problems - BIAD - 08-07-2024

(08-07-2024, 05:52 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:The U.K. government says that it has arrested the first person for ""using threatening words"" in relation to the ""violent public disorder across the UK."" Words and thought are now crime in dystopic Britain. Academic Researcher Ralph Schoellhammer joins us to discuss.

It's frightening that such a regulation was put in place by a UK Government, a group alleged-neutral
people in a centuries-old establishment that felt no such oppressive ruling was required.
Establishment media good, Social media bad?

[Image: D4gf5p8WsAYNT9K.jpg]

RE: U.K. having a few problems - BIAD - 08-08-2024

Rules for thee...

RE: U.K. having a few problems - 727Sky - 08-08-2024

Quote:My fear is we're beginning to see, particularly in the younger generation, a growing number of people who just don't think democracy functions.' Nigel Farage says 'nothing is being done by the police or the government to get rid of this perception of two-tier policing' after an increase in violent disorder across the UK. Tonight there is understood to be further disorder as over 100 protests, and 30 counter protests have been planned.

(08-08-2024, 08:20 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:My fear is we're beginning to see, particularly in the younger generation, a growing number of people who just don't think democracy functions.' Nigel Farage says 'nothing is being done by the police or the government to get rid of this perception of two-tier policing' after an increase in violent disorder across the UK. Tonight there is understood to be further disorder as over 100 protests, and 30 counter protests have been planned...

The Wikipedia version of the EDL (English Defence League) uses a lot of suggestive words to explain
what they are and more importantly, what they were!

Quote:Hundreds of Muslims form protective ring around mosque and shops amid fear of EDL march

[Image: TELEMMGLPICT000388706049_17228854159150_...mwidth=680]
Crowd of men, some wearing masks and hoods, could be heard chanting ‘Allahu Akbar’

'Hundreds of Muslims formed a protective ring around a mosque and shops on Monday, amid
fears of an English Defence League (EDL) march. Rumours of a demonstration by the far-Right
EDL prompted locals in Bordesley Green, Birmingham, to stand guard around the Village Islamic
Centre, with local shops shut and a hospital sending staff home in anticipation of violence.

Hundreds of men wearing masks and balaclavas gathered near a McDonald’s in the city amid
speculation there would be a far-Right demonstration. In one video on X, a crowd of men, some
wearing masks and hoods, could be heard chanting “Allahu Akbar” as they vowed to “protect”
themselves. One man was seen to be wielding what appeared to be a large bat.

During a Sky News live broadcast, presenter Becky Johnson was interrupted by a masked
protester at the same site who sped up behind her on a motorbike. He shouted: “Yo, free
Palestine, f--- the EDL” in a clip shared online. The broadcast was quickly ended and security
sent to the reporter, according to Sky News.

[Image: dcb300830b851aba5279c959b5c9cc9a]
A slightly-unwanted version of what the media are pushing!

A former independent MP candidate urged fellow Muslims not to “go out” and “confront”
Right-wing extremists. Shakeel Afsar, who unsuccessfully stood as an independent for the
Birmingham Hall Green and Mosley seat, told followers in a video on X: “We must not give
the Right-wing extremists what they want. “When they’re turning up to city centres there is
no need for us to go there and try to confront them.

“Yes, if they announce that they are doing a protest outside a Masjid (mosque), you have the
right to go inside, pray and defend the Masjid. “But if they’re coming into city centres, m
dear brothers, do not go there.”

Mr Afsar previously led a religious protest over LGBT lessons outside a primary school in
Birmingham, despite having no children at the school himself. The demonstration was later
banned by a judge.

British Muslims have warned others to pray before leaving the house and to not walk the streets
alone amid fears they would be targeted by far-Right rioters. Some took to social media to claim
they were frightened to take their children out, while other women claimed they had chosen to
temporarily not wear their hijabs, for fear the head scarf would draw unwanted attention.

In a clip shared on social media, a video appeared to show vandalised Muslim graves in a
Lancashire cemetery. Footage showed white paint splashed over the gravestones.
A poster on X read: “This is appalling and another new low. “Muslim gravestones within a
cemetery in Burnley have been vandalised with white paint and desecrated.” Police said
they were treating the incident as a hate crime.

Meanwhile, residents outside the Waterloo Road mosque in Middlesbrough told journalists:
“We’re going to be paying for this, and for what? “This has got nothing to do with three little
girls that have lost their lives. They’ve used it to cause utter mayhem on our streets.”

And on TikTok a Muslim woman warned more than 11,000 followers to take precautions when
leaving the house. Urging those who live near affected areas to “put safety first” the woman said:
“If you are living in these cities or around the areas, please remember as Muslims to tie your camel.
“Recite your Duas before leaving the house. If you can, take someone with you when you’re leavin
the house, do not walk the streets alone, because it is not safe.”

The phrase “tie your camel” generally refers to the idea of taking the necessary steps to be healthy
and help yourself, while “Duas” are prayers to Allah asking for help or assistance.

On another TikTok account, a young woman posted a video of herself wearing a hijab with text
reading: “Any other hijabis that don’t feel safe going out in the UK?” One comment read: “My
mum’s just asked me to take my hijab off because she’s scared that I’ll get attacked when I’m
commuting to work on the train.”
Another said: “I’ve just had to cancel a trip with my kids to the beach as we don’t feel safe.”...'
Archived Telegraph Article:

Psych-op or de-escalating tactic?!
Laughing

Quote:UK riots 'hoax' laid bare as plan to whip up pointless panic is exposed

[Image: anti-immigration-protest-unrest-uk-55510...3113296638]

Hundreds of Britons took to the streets on Wednesday night after a list began circulating
claiming far-right thugs had planned a new wave of riots.

An anti-fascist activist branded a disturbing list suggesting far-right protesters had planned to
launch a new string of anti-immigration demonstrations as a "hoax" to spread panic across
the UK.

Hundreds of members of the public marched in Brighton, Liverpool, Walthamstow, and several
dozen other cities and towns in the country in a show of support for migrants and minority
communities.

The UK has been rocked by a wave of unrest over the past week after a social media disinformation
campaign wrongfully identified a knifeman who killed three young girls in Southport last week as an
asylum seeker.

A list purportedly announcing a series of new anti-immigration protests began circulating online on
Monday, fuelling fear of further violence and unrest this week. Hope not Hate's Nick Lowles, however,
has now suggested the document was designed to whip up panic and spark clashes with the police
and minority groups...'

Archived Express Article:

RE: U.K. having a few problems - sailorsam - 08-08-2024

the media nauseates me.

BLM and 'anti-fa' were described as activists performing 'mostly peaceful' protests.

all the headlines are screaming 'right-wing extremists' and of course Islamophobes.

I wonder of anyone in the media is researching and reporting on immigrant-committed crimes?  probly not.

RE: U.K. having a few problems - BIAD - 08-09-2024

(08-08-2024, 01:04 PM)sailorsam Wrote: the media nauseates me.

BLM and 'anti-fa' were described as activists performing 'mostly peaceful' protests.
all the headlines are screaming 'right-wing extremists' and of course Islamophobes.
I wonder of anyone in the media is researching and reporting on immigrant-committed crimes?  probly not.

It's like this article from the BBC regarding the alleged Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro banning his
people from 'X' for ten days over a personal spat with Elon Musk's opinion of the country's election results.
(BBC LinkSmile

We're all aware of the mainstream media's hatred of social-media, platforms that many of these sleazy
outlets get their product from and call it news. But if Maduro had decided to shackle one of their gang,
there'd be uproar across their ranks.
Sure

RE: U.K. having a few problems - 727Sky - 08-10-2024

RE: U.K. having a few problems - Infolurker - 08-10-2024

UK police commissioner threatens to extradite, jail US citizens over online posts: ‘We’ll come after you’

https://nypost.com/2024/08/10/media/uk-police-commissioner-threatens-to-extradite-jail-us-citizens-over-online-posts-well-come-after-you/

Quote:London’s Metropolitan Police chief warned that officials will not only be cracking down on British citizens for commentary on the riots in the UK, but on American citizens as well.

“We will throw the full force of the law at people. And whether you’re in this country committing crimes on the streets or committing crimes from further afield online, we will come after you,” Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Mark Rowley told Sky News.

One key aspect that makes this apparent crackdown on social media  particularly shocking to critics is that the British government is threatening to extradite American citizens from the U.S. to be jailed in the U.K. for violating their rules about political speech online.

She then asked what the police force’s plan will be “when it comes to dealing with people who are whipping up this kind of behavior from behind the keyboard who may be in a different country?”

Rowley answered by telling the reporter, “Being a keyboard warrior does not make you safe from the law.”

“You can be guilty of offenses of incitement, of stirring up racial hatred, there are numerous terrorist offenses regarding the publishing of material,” he said.

“All of those offenses are in play if people are provoking hatred and violence on the streets, and we will come after those individuals just as we will physically confront on the streets the thugs and the yobs who are taking — who are causing the problems for communities.”

He also responded to a video of someone allegedly arrested for offensive online comments with a question, “Is this Britain or the Soviet Union?” 

“Is this Britain or the Soviet Union?” 

I may now be on the arrest list now for asking that it seems Smile

RE: U.K. having a few problems - 727Sky - 08-11-2024

RE: U.K. having a few problems - Ninurta - 08-11-2024

(08-10-2024, 08:08 PM)Infolurker Wrote: UK police commissioner threatens to extradite, jail US citizens over online posts: ‘We’ll come after you’

https://nypost.com/2024/08/10/media/uk-police-commissioner-threatens-to-extradite-jail-us-citizens-over-online-posts-well-come-after-you/

Quote:London’s Metropolitan Police chief warned that officials will not only be cracking down on British citizens for commentary on the riots in the UK, but on American citizens as well.

“We will throw the full force of the law at people. And whether you’re in this country committing crimes on the streets or committing crimes from further afield online, we will come after you,” Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Mark Rowley told Sky News.

One key aspect that makes this apparent crackdown on social media  particularly shocking to critics is that the British government is threatening to extradite American citizens from the U.S. to be jailed in the U.K. for violating their rules about political speech online.

She then asked what the police force’s plan will be “when it comes to dealing with people who are whipping up this kind of behavior from behind the keyboard who may be in a different country?”

Rowley answered by telling the reporter, “Being a keyboard warrior does not make you safe from the law.”

“You can be guilty of offenses of incitement, of stirring up racial hatred, there are numerous terrorist offenses regarding the publishing of material,” he said.

“All of those offenses are in play if people are provoking hatred and violence on the streets, and we will come after those individuals just as we will physically confront on the streets the thugs and the yobs who are taking — who are causing the problems for communities.”

He also responded to a video of someone allegedly arrested for offensive online comments with a question, “Is this Britain or the Soviet Union?” 

“Is this Britain or the Soviet Union?” 

I may now be on the arrest list now for asking that it seems Smile

All I can say to that is "come get some."

They may be the last to try it, but they won't have been the first. They won't be getting a cherry.

.I live in the US, under US jurisdiction. I'm not in the UK under UK jurisdiction. We still have free speech over here, if you're willing to risk being "cancelled". I've been "cancelled" before. it didn't hurt nearly as much as they claimed it would.

Certainly not as much as the gunfight that would be apt to occur during an arrest attempt for "breaking laws" I'm not responsible for keeping in jurisdictions I'm not subject to.

Some folks are still willing to defend their rights as far as necessary. Up to, and including, "to the death". They might kill me, but they'll never make me take the knee or bow.

I'll call the local sheriff in the morning and let him know it'll be in everyone's best interests if he just tells Herr Starmer to come and get me his damned self. I'll know trouble is coming when I see those Bobbies come a-running with their billy sticks, whistles, and blue pith helmets.

RE: U.K. having a few problems - 727Sky - 08-11-2024

I like him and wish he could be in-charge.

RE: U.K. having a few problems - BIAD - 08-14-2024

[Image: 3dd6e82a-f146-4005-af3e-199651a30396.jpg.webp]
[Image: Vincent-Price-in-Witchfinder-General-1968.jpg]

Almost 400 charged, CPS says

'A total of 389 people have been charged following the recent public disorder, the Crown
Prosecution Service (CPS) says. In an update, posted to social media, the CPS says its teams
"continue to work around the clock, along with the police, to charge people as quickly as possible
and ensure justice is served"...'

Man jailed for three years for assaulting female police officer

'A man who kicked a female police officer to the ground during riots in Hull has been jailed for
three years. Connor Whiteley, 26, pleaded guilty to violent disorder and assaulting an emergency
worker after playing a "prominent role" in the "racist, hate-fuelled mob violence" that unfolded in
the city on 3 August, Hull Crown Court heard.

He was accused of kicking the shield of a female police officer, forcing her off her feet and leaving
her with a minor injury to her elbow and forearm. Police had been trying to protect a hotel known to
house asylum seekers. Whiteley also joined an attack on a garage, setting cars alight and shouting
threats at staff, who were forced to lock themselves inside...'

RE: U.K. having a few problems - Ninurta - 08-14-2024

(08-14-2024, 12:51 PM)BIAD Wrote: [Image: 3dd6e82a-f146-4005-af3e-199651a30396.jpg.webp]
[Image: Vincent-Price-in-Witchfinder-General-1968.jpg]

Almost 400 charged, CPS says

'A total of 389 people have been charged following the recent public disorder, the Crown
Prosecution Service (CPS) says. In an update, posted to social media, the CPS says its teams
"continue to work around the clock, along with the police, to charge people as quickly as possible
and ensure justice is served"...'

Man jailed for three years for assaulting female police officer

'A man who kicked a female police officer to the ground during riots in Hull has been jailed for
three years. Connor Whiteley, 26, pleaded guilty to violent disorder and assaulting an emergency
worker after playing a "prominent role" in the "racist, hate-fuelled mob violence" that unfolded in
the city on 3 August, Hull Crown Court heard.

He was accused of kicking the shield of a female police officer, forcing her off her feet and leaving
her with a minor injury to her elbow and forearm. Police had been trying to protect a hotel known to
house asylum seekers. Whiteley also joined an attack on a garage, setting cars alight and shouting
threats at staff, who were forced to lock themselves inside...'

"Hate-fueled" I understand - who doesn't hate folks who rape and murder little girls, excepting other rapists and murderers? It's the "racist" part that I don't understand. The implication of that is that British folks approve of native white people doing the same thing they condemn brown foreigners of doing, and I just don't see that as happening.

British folks don't throw actual celebratory parties in honor of white rapists and murderers, do they? And if not, then how is treating brown rapists and murderers the same as white rapists and murderers, holding foreigners to the same standards as natives, classified as "racist"?

RE: U.K. having a few problems - BIAD - 08-15-2024

(08-14-2024, 06:35 PM)Ninurta Wrote: "Hate-fueled" I understand - who doesn't hate folks who rape and murder little girls, excepting other rapists and murderers? It's the "racist" part that I don't understand. The implication of that is that British folks approve of native white people doing the same thing they condemn brown foreigners of doing, and I just don't see that as happening.

British folks don't throw actual celebratory parties in honor of white rapists and murderers, do they? And if not, then how is treating brown rapists and murderers the same as white rapists and murderers, holding foreigners to the same standards as natives, classified as "racist"?

Exactly...! But the media are doing their usual narrative-carving to make sure that particular
question is never asked.
Sure

RE: U.K. having a few problems - Ninurta - 08-15-2024

(08-15-2024, 08:27 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-14-2024, 06:35 PM)Ninurta Wrote: "Hate-fueled" I understand - who doesn't hate folks who rape and murder little girls, excepting other rapists and murderers? It's the "racist" part that I don't understand. The implication of that is that British folks approve of native white people doing the same thing they condemn brown foreigners of doing, and I just don't see that as happening.

Exactly...! But the media are doing their usual narrative-carving to make sure that particular
question is never asked.
Sure

But there it is. Now I've gone and asked it anyway. I reckon the only thing left for me is to await the onslaught of the whistle-blowing, truncheon-swinging Keystone Bobbies to come after me. They've made the threat, now all there is left to do is see if they're going to back it up. I'm a little older than the gent they recently jailed for 18 months for chanting "Who the fuck is Allah?" and making "threatening gestures" towards the lawmen. So, I ought by rights to be a much easier target for them, especially since they've now threatened to carry UK law into the international realm.

What the hell is a "threatening gesture", anyhow? I desperately need to know before they get here, so's I can get it right when they come...

Fair warning: when they come, it will not be the first time I've fought against totalitarian commie bastards, nor will it be the first time an American citizens has defied the Crown. Someone in the government over there needs to crack open a history book and see how those occasions turned out for the opposition.

As I dimly recall from those long ago days of school, I seem to recall lessons that claimed the US fought an entire war against the Redcoats just to convince them that UK law no longer applied here in the Colonies. Did Cornwallis not deliver that memo when we sent his ass packing for home? There seems to be a misunderstanding of historical precedent on someone's part here, with these threats to jail US citizens for breaking British law that they are not subject to.

The British attempt at a "reconquista" to re-assert their rule over the Colonies around 1812 didn't turn out so well for them, either. Do we really have to do that all over again?

Speaking of lawbreaking, I've noticed that these recent prosecutions appear to be proceeding at breathtaking, lightning speed when compared against previous prosecutions of, say for example, actual criminals. Is that just my own twisted perception, or has anyone in the UK noticed it too? It certainly seems to be proceeding at a breakneck speed when compared against the US legal system, which can drag these things out for years and years.

And yes, I said "legal system". There is no more "justice system", where actual justice is delivered. Neither in the UK nor in the US, nor even Canada. I strongly suspect that no governments anywhere care the least for "justice" these days, electing instead to prosecute only "legality", with of course those same governments determining what is "legal" and what is not. So now we are all saddled with a "legal system" rather than a "justice system"... and yes, there IS a difference. Law is only law, the dictates of those on high against those of us in the down-below. It does not involve justice, but only the dictates of the masters over the slaves, and how adept the slaves are at adhering to those dictates from on high.

"Dictates" as in "dictators", those who deliver the dictates..

Quote:

I like Jeff Taylor. He seems to be as the voice of one crying in the wilderness, saying "make strait the way of the People". I'm surprised he is still on the loose to continue making his proclamations. It seems to be only a matter of time, the way things are going, before Comrade Starmer offers Mr. Taylor's head on a silver platter to his step-daughter Salome after she does a lewd and lascivious dance for Comrade Starmer's banquet guests...

Mr. Taylor has way too much common sense for his own good... and he still rocks that giant paper clip!

RE: U.K. having a few problems - Ninurta - 08-16-2024

RE: U.K. having a few problems - BIAD - 08-19-2024

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2225]

It's all hands to the pumps as the British prison system hunts for ways to assist the new Government in
bringing their subjects of the Crown to heel. With the outrage of why diverse ranges-of-age-people came
out to protest at the recent slayings of three children in Southport, justice is being enforced by releasing
prisoners in order to house those who dare to question the idea of a particular type of diversity.

And all the while, the mainstream media avoid the question that everyone else is asking.
Sure

Quote:Move to ease prison overcrowding as more rioters jailed

[Image: e2688d30-5df8-11ef-b970-9f202720b57a.jpg.webp]

'The government has activated emergency measures to ease prison overcrowding as more rioters are
being sentenced for their role in recent unrest. Across the north of England defendants waiting for a court
appearance will be kept in police cells until prison space is available.

The system, known as Operation Early Dawn, was activated on Monday morning. It was previously used
by the Conservative government in May. The government said that its action to "tackle violent thuggery on
our streets" has "exacerbated longstanding capacity issues in our prisons".

Prisons in the North East and Yorkshire, Cumbria and Lancashire, and Manchester, Merseyside and
Cheshire regions will be affected. More than 1,000 people have been arrested in connection with violent
disorder following riots in England and Northern Ireland earlier this month, according to the National
Police Chiefs' Council (NPCC).

The riots erupted following misinformation after three girls were killed in Southport.

The Crown Prosecution Service says more than 470 people have been charged with offences so far.
On Friday, two men received the longest sentences yet related to the disorder. David Wilkinson, 48, was
jailed for six years for offences including racially/religiously aggravated criminal damage and attempted
arson.

John Honey, 25, was sentenced to four years and eight months for offences including racially aggravated
criminal damage. Under the measures, defendants will only be summoned to a magistrates' court when
a space in prison is ready for them.

This means court cases could be delayed, with people kept in police holding cells or released on bail while
they await trial. The Ministry of Justice said that anyone who "poses a risk to the public" will not be bailed
and the police's ability to arrest criminals will not be affected.

Prisons Minister Lord Timpson said: "We inherited a justice system in crisis and exposed to shocks. As a
result, we have been forced into making difficult but necessary decisions to keep it operating."
He said that the emergency measures will help "manage the pressure felt in some parts of the country".

Deputy Chief Constable Nev Kemp of the NPCC said: "We are working closely with criminal justice system
partners to manage demand in the system and ensure that the public are safe. "Policing will continue to
arrest anyone that they need to in order to keep the public safe, including policing protests and events and
ensuring that people are arrested as expected."...'
Archived BBC Article:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2226]

RE: U.K. having a few problems - BIAD - 08-21-2024

Will free clown make-up be made available to the public?
Surprised