Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Man Made Disaster In The Making - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Mother Earth (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Forum: Man Made Disasters (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: Man Made Disaster In The Making (/showthread.php?tid=938)

Man Made Disaster In The Making - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-06-2023

What could possibly go wrong?

I found Nick Jones' take on this interesting.

I wrote somewhere, it has to be here or at TOS, since I don't post anywhere else, not that long ago, that I believe I have eaten this or some other fake meat, because I got some chicken from a large local grocery store, and the meat was off. The texture was off, the taste was off, and it looked funny.

It was not spoiled or anything like that. I couldn't eat it, and just found out last night from my Brother that he too has bought both chicken and beef from the same store, that he questions the authenticity of the meat. He now only buys from a local farm co-op.

Be vigilant and pray that things never get so bad that we will only have a choice between Franken meat and Soylent Green.

RE: Man Made Disaster In The Making - Infolurker - 07-06-2023

The first place this will be stealth'ed in is chicken nuggets, lunch meat, and ground meat. Then they will move on to boneless cuts.

If you want real chicken get them with bones.

RE: Man Made Disaster In The Making - ancientlight - 07-06-2023

(07-06-2023, 02:26 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: What could possibly go wrong?

I found Nick Jones' take on this interesting.

I wrote somewhere, it has to be here or at TOS, since I don't post anywhere else, not that long ago, that I believe I have eaten this or some other fake meat, because I got some chicken from a large local grocery store, and the meat was off. The texture was off, the taste was off, and it looked funny.

It was not spoiled or anything like that. I couldn't eat it, and just found out last night from my Brother that he too has bought both chicken and beef from the same store, that he questions the authenticity of the meat. He now only buys from a local farm co-op.

Be vigilant and pray that things never get so bad that we will only have a choice between Franken meat and Soylent Green.

I've never had this happen with meat , not yet, hopefully never will, but with cherries. They were sure some Franken cherries. They looked normal, but they tasted flat/bland, like eating water, absolutely disgusting . Who knows how they messed with those.

RE: Man Made Disaster In The Making - BodhisattvaStyle - 07-06-2023

I've noticed this as well, in a few different meats. The biggest one is bacon. No matter which brand the bacon cooks weird (very little grease from the bacon) and the texture and taste are off so much that I hate bacon now.
Tastes like tree bark to me.

I happen to work in a restaurant and all of the meat nowadays is "off." The chicken is the second worst one. Tastes like rubber, and doesn't cut the same anymore.  Almost as if all of it is processed fake meat. 

I've lost my appetite to a lot of foods I used to enjoy. I have even dropped in weight because I do not crave the way I used to because most everything Tastes weird to me. (And no, no covid, ever). I've noticed the decline of our food for a few years now. (Hmmm)

It's a shame...

RE: Man Made Disaster In The Making - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-06-2023

Think we all seen it coming...now it's official. (yep, I missed that headline from the vid) Save the planet, what a pathetic joke upon humanity.

Another billion dollar company that started out of a garage.

Quote:Eat Just, Inc. is a private company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It develops and markets plant-based alternatives to conventionally produced egg products, as well as cultivated meat products. Eat Just was founded in 2011 by Josh Tetrick and Josh Balk. It raised about $120 million in early venture capital and became a unicorn in 2016 by surpassing a $1 billion valuation. It has been involved in several highly publicized disputes with traditional egg industry interests. In December 2020, its cultivated chicken meat became the first cultured meat to receive regulatory approval in Singapore. Shortly thereafter, Eat Just's cultured meat was sold to diners at the Singapore restaurant 1880, making it the "world's first commercial sale of cell-cultured meat".
Wiki

[Image: TFCKIB0.jpg]
wiki

Quote:Our latest round of funding is led by Temasek and the Abu Dhabi Growth Fund and supported by Baillie Gifford, Givaudan, John Doerr, SALT Fund, and Synthesis Capital. They are joined by existing investors Bill Gates, Cargill, Cercano Management, CPT Capital, Dentsu Ventures, EDBI, Kimbal and Christiana Musk, Norwest Venture Partners, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, SOSV’s Indie Bio, and Tyson Foods.

Upside Foods

Aside from Baal Gates, Elon's brother is a big investor in fake crap.

Companies added to my poison blacklist:

[Image: nMA3Ntx.jpg]

[Image: qdSYkMc.jpg]
Crunchbase

Cultured Decadence based in Madison, Wisconsin, creates novel methods to make crustacean products using cell culture and tissue engineering techniques. Ah swell, we can eat fake lobster & other fake seafood.

Soon, the synthetic (AI) fake crap will also contain your daily vax dose with nanoparticle vitamins so they can track & trace you. Baal Gates has been investing in that too! Soon the whole supply chain will be tainted and they'll be able to force it on everyone if their wet dream of CBDC's become a reality.

I came across this one a few years ago...In the name of saving the planet, behold...

[Image: GcYADsa.jpg]
CULT Food Science

Over on TOS I posted in summer of 2021: "We will all be eating fake meat in 2023, according to the Globalist Plan." No amount of social engineering will convince me to eat that crap, but I'll probably be fooled more than once and a few weeks ago I had same experience as NightskyeB4Dawn with chicken. I ate a portion, threw the rest out and my cat wouldn't even eat it. That was a first!

Revisiting that 2010 Rockefeller paper...

Quote:LIFE IN CLEVER TOGETHER

Standing next to his desk at the World Meat Science Lab in Zurich, Alec took another bite of the steak that his lab assistants had just presented to him and chewed it rather thoughtfully. This wasn’t just any steak. It was research. Alec and his research team had been working for months to fabricate a new meat product—one that tasted just like beef yet actually contained only 50 percent meat; the remaining half was a combination of synthetic meat, fortified grains, and nano-flavoring.

Finding the “right” formula for that combo had kept the lab’s employees working around the clock in recent weeks. And judging from the look on Alec’s face, their work wasn’t over. “The flavor is still a few degrees off,” he told them. “And Kofi and Alana—see what we can do about enhancing this texture.”

Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development [PDF] (page 32)

Welcome to the coming new age. All these robber baron parasites can burn in hell. That bible quote he read at 40:00 made me think & reflect on the past 3 years. The worst is yet to come?

RE: Man Made Disaster In The Making - Ninurta - 07-06-2023

The last time I went to Burger King was when they started selling those "Impossible Burgers". I went specifically to try one to see what the hypes was about. I took one bite of it, chewed a minute, then spit it out. That burger, the whole thing except that awful flavor, went into the trash can on my way back to the counter to order some real food.

I recall the "soyburgers" of the 80's. I hated those damned things, but they were the only kind of burgers the college cafeteria would sell me. I remember taking one apart one time and passing a Bic lighter under the "meat" patty, and when someone asked what I was doing, I told them I was trying to carbonize the textured soy protein in an attempt to make it palatable enough to choke down.

The Burger King "Impossible Burger" tasted just like those damned soyburgers, except it had been overloaded with fake smoke flavor or liquid smoke in an unsuccessful bid to cover the nasty all up. The "smoke" flavor just added to the nastiness of it all.

That chicken in the videos was all wrong. It was way too yellow in color, and the surface texture looked "sandy", dull like it was covered in sand, where real chicken is slick and shiny on the surface. I don't eat chicken (long story), but I know what it's supposed to look like, and that wasn't it.

That "synthetic meat" is a great big NOPE from me. Not gonna do it. I know how to hunt, and if push comes to shove and I run out of both ammo and arrows, I know how to trap. I'll be fine. Can't say the same for city folk, though. I imagine quite a few of them will be eating pets and rats until they run out, and turn to eating each other.

The most important part of the second video, from my perspective, was right at the end of it. Stop "watching the clock" and get to setting things in order. I see a lot of folks around who are all about spouting "prophecy" and wringing their hands over "End Times". All they are doing, really, is "watching the clock". Jesus will return eventually. He said so. If one is so busy watching for that return and wringing his hands, there just ain't enough time to get and keep everything in order.

Remember what it says? "Like a thief in the night", and if the homeowner knew what hour of the night, he'd have a trap ready for the thief - so no one knows the time or day, despite what they say. Christians ought to stop second-guessing the divine, and get to building and maintaining their fortifications. Too much time on the watch tower doesn't leave enough time for wall repairs.

RE: Man Made Disaster In The Making - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-06-2023

The stars must be aligning. We had this same discussion in our fellowship group last night.

Christians have read the script. They know what has been prophesied. They know what is coming but to many are not prepared. 

They spend too much time looking to the sky and not enough time looking into their own hearts, minds, and souls.

And why it was said that there will be "few".

Did you say Cargill????

Give that man a cigar!!!!!

RE: Man Made Disaster In The Making - Chiefsmom - 07-06-2023

(07-06-2023, 09:55 AM)Ninurta Wrote: The last time I went to Burger King was when they started selling those "Impossible Burgers". I went specifically to try one to see what the hypes was about. I took one bite of it, chewed a minute, then spit it out. That burger, the whole thing except that awful flavor, went into the trash can on my way back to the counter to order some real food.

I recall the "soyburgers" of the 80's. I hated those damned things, but they were the only kind of burgers the college cafeteria would sell me. I remember taking one apart one time and passing a Bic lighter under the "meat" patty, and when someone asked what I was doing, I told them I was trying to carbonize the textured soy protein in an attempt to make it palatable enough to choke down.

The Burger King "Impossible Burger" tasted just like those damned soyburgers, except it had been overloaded with fake smoke flavor or liquid smoke in an unsuccessful bid to cover the nasty all up. The "smoke" flavor just added to the nastiness of it all.

That chicken in the videos was all wrong. It was way too yellow in color, and the surface texture looked "sandy", dull like it was covered in sand, where real chicken is slick and shiny on the surface. I don't eat chicken (long story), but I know what it's supposed to look like, and that wasn't it.

That "synthetic meat" is a great big NOPE from me. Not gonna do it. I know how to hunt, and if push comes to shove and I run out of both ammo and arrows, I know how to trap. I'll be fine. Can't say the same for city folk, though. I imagine quite a few of them will be eating pets and rats until they run out, and turn to eating each other.

The most important part of the second video, from my perspective, was right at the end of it. Stop "watching the clock" and get to setting things in order. I see a lot of folks around who are all about spouting "prophecy" and wringing their hands over "End Times". All they are doing, really, is "watching the clock". Jesus will return eventually. He said so. If one is so busy watching for that return and wringing his hands, there just ain't enough time to get and keep everything in order.

Remember what it says? "Like a thief in the night", and if the homeowner knew what hour of the night, he'd have a trap ready for the thief - so no one knows the time or day, despite what they say. Christians ought to stop second-guessing the divine, and get to building and maintaining their fortifications. Too much time on the watch tower doesn't leave enough time for wall repairs.

Funny, hubby has never tried it, but since burger king rolled it out, he absolutely refuses to eat there, even for breakfast.  We don't eat out much anymore, because I just don't trust any of them anymore, to give me 100% real meat.

Right now we have a choice.  How much longer until we don't?
I can see them trying to make it illegal to buy directly from a farmer.  I don't see that going real well, but I can see them trying.

(07-06-2023, 12:06 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Funny, hubby has never tried it, but since burger king rolled it out, he absolutely refuses to eat there, even for breakfast.  We don't eat out much anymore, because I just don't trust any of them anymore, to give me 100% real meat.

I can see them trying to make it illegal to buy directly from a farmer.  I don't see that going real well, but I can see them trying.

I don't eat any meat that is ground up. I am not really crazy about beef or pork, but it is a wonder I don't have feathers.

I rarely eat out, and I am no lover of fast food.

(07-06-2023, 05:25 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Think we all seen it coming...now it's official. (yep, I missed that headline from the vid) Save the planet, what a pathetic joke upon humanity.

[Image: nMA3Ntx.jpg]

[Image: qdSYkMc.jpg]
Crunchbase

Cultured Decadence based in Madison, Wisconsin, creates novel methods to make crustacean products using cell culture and tissue engineering techniques. Ah swell, we can eat fake lobster & other fake seafood.

Soon, the synthetic (AI) fake crap will also contain your daily vax dose with nanoparticle vitamins so they can track & trace you. Baal Gates has been investing in that too! Soon the whole supply chain will be tainted and they'll be able to force it on everyone if their wet dream of CBDC's become a reality.

CULT Food Science
And they rub your face in it. Right in blind sight. No fear. No need to hide.

Upside down

Cult

Decadence.

Quote:Aleph - The first letter of the Hebrew alphabet - Chabad.org

Aleph (also spelled Alef) is the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet Numerical value: 1 Sound: silent Meaning: 1. Master 2. teacher 3. wondrous In this article: Story Design Gematria Meaning Video Story The Alter Rebbe, Rabbi Schneur Zalman of Liadi, 1 wanted to teach his son the alef-beis.

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/137073/jewish/Aleph.htm

Doing nothing and going along to get along is the best way to lose everything.

RE: Man Made Disaster In The Making - Snarl - 07-06-2023

(07-06-2023, 04:35 AM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote: I've lost my appetite to a lot of foods I used to enjoy.

That's how you get people to choose differently. Not considering inflation ... Costco's got decent meat.

Most folks don't know how easy it is to keep your own livestock. Regular visits from a trusted vet is about the hardest part. Yeah, you have to take care of 'em a bit, but for most of the day they're out there doing their own thing. Takes more effort keeping my dog acceptable for the indoors. The horses are a close second.

If you don't have enough land for it yourself, for a nominal fee you can go buy a steer and leave it in the herd until you're ready to harvest it. After that ya just need a stout bag sealer, some good freezers and reliable power. Then you're on your way.

Around here neighbors share almost everything. Funny how a venison loin or backstrap can be prized over a farm animal offering. Venison sausage takes extra work, but it's better than anything I can find under a commercial label. Also, anyone can hunt deer, but it's a skill like anything else that puts food on the table.

I guess my point is: They might be trying to make it harder, but they'll never find a way to make it "impossible" (see what I did there). LOL

(07-06-2023, 12:16 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: And they rub your face in it. Right in blind sight. No fear. No need to hide.

Doing nothing and going along to get along is the best way to lose everything.

Did you know there's a tick-borne disease out there now that makes you allergic to eating meat?

Can't be coincidental.

(07-06-2023, 03:43 PM)Snarl Wrote: I guess my point is: They might be trying to make it harder, but they'll never find a way to make it "impossible" (see what I did there). LOL

How easy will it be to just wipe out a huge portion of the livestock, and only leave enough that the wealthy will be able to afford to buy it? They can then make it illegal for those not in the club to have ownership of any animal for human consumption.

The can legislate us into complete food dependency.

Along with anything else.

RE: Man Made Disaster In The Making - xuenchen - 07-06-2023

More Than Half a Million Farm Animals Have Died in Barn Fires in 2022

Surprised

Quote:December 16, 2022

Washington, DC—More than 518,000 farm animals have perished in barn fires so far this year, pushing the death toll to more than 6.3 million since 2013, according to an Animal Welfare Institute (AWI) analysis released today. These devastating numbers, which likely do not even represent the full scale of the problem, serve as an urgent reminder to the industry to prioritize fire safety and prevention on farms.

Fire departments and municipalities are not required to report the number of animals killed in fires. AWI’s review of public records indicates that even departments that do submit fire incident reports to the US Fire Administration fail to acknowledge animal deaths, including in the most extreme cases involving hundreds of thousands of fatalities.

Barn fires impact a variety of farms—from hobby farms with a small number of animals to large commercial facilities housing tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of animals. As in previous years, the cause of most fires in 2022 was not conclusively determined. Many, however, are thought to have resulted from defective or improperly placed heating devices or, to a lesser degree, malfunctioning farming equipment.

(07-06-2023, 05:05 PM)xuenchen Wrote: More Than Half a Million Farm Animals Have Died in Barn Fires in 2022

Surprised

Quote:December 16, 2022

Washington, DC—More than 518,000 farm animals have perished in barn fires so far this year, pushing the death toll to more than 6.3 million since 2013, according to an Animal Welfare Institute (AWI) analysis released today. These devastating numbers, which likely do not even represent the full scale of the problem, serve as an urgent reminder to the industry to prioritize fire safety and prevention on farms.

Fire departments and municipalities are not required to report the number of animals killed in fires. AWI’s review of public records indicates that even departments that do submit fire incident reports to the US Fire Administration fail to acknowledge animal deaths, including in the most extreme cases involving hundreds of thousands of fatalities.

Barn fires impact a variety of farms—from hobby farms with a small number of animals to large commercial facilities housing tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of animals
. As in previous years, the cause of most fires in 2022 was not conclusively determined. Many, however, are thought to have resulted from defective or improperly placed heating devices or, to a lesser degree, malfunctioning farming equipment.

Nothing to see here.

Bur certainly something to think about.

(07-06-2023, 12:06 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Funny, hubby has never tried it, but since burger king rolled it out, he absolutely refuses to eat there, even for breakfast.  We don't eat out much anymore, because I just don't trust any of them anymore, to give me 100% real meat.

There is ALWAYS a choice. Black markets have thrived in every society, in every era, and they only get stronger the harder authorities try to crack down on them.

(07-06-2023, 04:12 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-06-2023, 03:43 PM)Snarl Wrote: I guess my point is: They might be trying to make it harder, but they'll never find a way to make it "impossible" (see what I did there). LOL

How easy will it be to just wipe out a huge portion of the livestock, and only leave enough that the wealthy will be able to afford to buy it? They can then make it illegal for those not in the club to have ownership of any animal for human consumption.

The can legislate us into complete food dependency.

Along with anything else.

Legislation is for folks who obey legislation. When they legislate so much that life is impossible if you follow the rules, I foresee a lot more rule-breakers coming to the fore.

For example, they can try to outlaw herds for all but the rich, but I foresee cattle rustling making a comeback when they do.

Where a will exists, a way will be made. To quote an old movie about dinosaurs, "life will find a way".

(07-06-2023, 11:11 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Legislation is for folks who obey legislation. When they legislate so much that life is impossible if you follow the rules, I foresee a lot more rule-breakers coming to the fore.

For example, they can try to outlaw herds for all but the rich, but I foresee cattle rustling making a comeback when they do.

Where a will exists, a way will be made. To quote an old movie about dinosaurs, "life will find a way".

The problem is that money talks, and if you have no money and nothing to barter with, then your options become a lot more limited.

Even black marketeers want to get paid.

RE: Man Made Disaster In The Making - Ninurta - 07-07-2023

(07-06-2023, 11:50 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-06-2023, 11:11 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Legislation is for folks who obey legislation. When they legislate so much that life is impossible if you follow the rules, I foresee a lot more rule-breakers coming to the fore.

The problem is that money talks, and if you have no money and nothing to barter with, then your options become a lot more limited.

That's true, just like it is true right now - if you don't have the money, you can't buy the stuff, on any market - black, gray, or WalMarket. The only difference will be in the medium of exchange accepted. For example, I never have, and never will, accept any sort of "cryptocurrency" as payment for goods or services. The only exception would be government payments when they go full retard with crypto. I would have to accept their crypto in that event if I were to get any government payments, but nothing prevents me from dumping that crypto as soon as I get it into tangible products as trade items for the barter economy.

It's no different than when I was getting unemployment payments. I'd take the money out of the account in cash as soon as it hit, and kept the cash handy so that there was no plastic tracking going on. When they outlaw cash, then one will just have to switch to purchase of trade items instead - after all, "cash" is really just paper icons for trade items.

So if, for instance, someone hires me to do a security survey of their facility, and all they have to pay me in is crypto or "CBDCs", then I don't take the job, because as far as I'm concerned they have no money to hire me with. For all practical purposes, as far as I'm concerned, they are every bit as "broke" as someone trying to pay off a black marketeer with nothing but trackable crypto tokens.

The way you wreck an economy is to refuse to participate in it. Crypto, CBDCs, and all their other schemes are every bit as wreckable as what they are trying to to the the actual money economy right now. People can sit on great big piles of cryptocurrency, and starve entirely to death if no one accepts it as "money" when it's time to buy food.

All trade is actually "barter" - it's just that we have allowed the government to create "tokens" in the form of dollars to represent the actual value being traded. CBDCs are also nothing more than government created "tokens" as representation of the value being traded. CBDCs are just more trackable and controllable, because they can have limits and rules set on what can be bought or sold via them.

If no one uses them, then they have no "value", because they have no intrinsic value, and no one values them enough to use them, opting for harder currency instead as a medium of exchange or "token" representing value.

Things ONLY have "value" when people value them. If they institute any crypto scheme, and no one honors, accepts, or values it, then what value does it really have? It may be used for large scale corporate international transactions, but on the streets, if no one accepts it, then it may as well just be invisible and ethereal bits and bytes subject to vanishing if the power goes out. Oh, wait....

RE: Man Made Disaster In The Making - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-07-2023

(07-07-2023, 07:37 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-06-2023, 11:50 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

That's true, just like it is true right now - if you don't have the money, you can't buy the stuff, on any market - black, gray, or WalMarket. The only difference will be in the medium of exchange accepted. For example, I never have, and never will, accept any sort of "cryptocurrency" as payment for goods or services. The only exception would be government payments when they go full retard with crypto. I would have to accept their crypto in that event if I were to get any government payments, but nothing prevents me from dumping that crypto as soon as I get it into tangible products as trade items for the barter economy.

It's no different than when I was getting unemployment payments. I'd take the money out of the account in cash as soon as it hit, and kept the cash handy so that there was no plastic tracking going on. When they outlaw cash, then one will just have to switch to purchase of trade items instead - after all, "cash" is really just paper icons for trade items.

So if, for instance, someone hires me to do a security survey of their facility, and all they have to pay me in is crypto or "CBDCs", then I don't take the job, because as far as I'm concerned they have no money to hire me with. For all practical purposes, as far as I'm concerned, they are every bit as "broke" as someone trying to pay off a black marketeer with nothing but trackable crypto tokens.

The way you wreck an economy is to refuse to participate in it. Crypto, CBDCs, and all their other schemes are every bit as wreckable as what they are trying to to the the actual money economy right now. People can sit on great big piles of cryptocurrency, and starve entirely to death if no one accepts it as "money" when it's time to buy food.

All trade is actually "barter" - it's just that we have allowed the government to create "tokens" in the form of dollars to represent the actual value being traded. CBDCs are also nothing more than government created "tokens" as representation of the value being traded. CBDCs are just more trackable and controllable, because they can have limits and rules set on what can be bought or sold via them.

If no one uses them, then they have no "value", because they have no intrinsic value, and no one values them enough to use them, opting for harder currency instead as a medium of exchange or "token" representing value.

Things ONLY have "value" when people value them. If they institute any crypto scheme, and no one honors, accepts, or values it, then what value does it really have? It may be used for large scale corporate international transactions, but on the streets, if no one accepts it, then it may as well just be invisible and ethereal bits and bytes subject to vanishing if the power goes out. Oh, wait....

MinuusculeClap

You just said it all.

RE: Man Made Disaster In The Making - Ninurta - 07-07-2023

It's similar to the way the stock market works. Stock shares are also "instruments of value" - think of a share as a dollar. What happens when a stock becomes a bad risk, and folks who don't have it don't want it, and folks that DO have it try to get rid of it? The value of that stock plummets.

Think of "petrodollars" - what happens when most oil producing nations suddenly stop accepting dollars as payment for oil? The value of the dollar drops like a rock. That is how Russia and China are currently trying to wreck the US economy - by convincing folks to no longer accept dollars as payment.

With my scheme, the main weak point is storing and moving your "stuff" that you have traded in your crypto for. "Stuff" is bulkier, and needs more storage space - some more, some less, depending on what the items are.

Drug cartels, for example, will have a hard time with it - not only would they have to smuggle their drugs IN,they would also have to smuggle their "payments" OUT. For that reason, I predict that a "parallel" economy will develop, so that criminal types can move their "wealth" around outside of the primary, trackable, system. Folks just have to watch them to see how they do it, and either use that system, or develop their own parallel systems for moving value.