Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Germany moves to BAN MEAT. Whats going on with FARMING...? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: Germany moves to BAN MEAT. Whats going on with FARMING...? (/showthread.php?tid=925)

Germany moves to BAN MEAT. Whats going on with FARMING...? - 727Sky - 07-04-2023

Maybe it is the weakening magnetic field that is making world leaders nothing more than idiots ?

Quote:In this video Geoff dives into an article about the Sachverständigenrat für Umweltfragen (SRU - German Advisory Council on the Environment) have proposed a 10 GRAM PER DAY limit on meat, how they plan to MANIPULATE and PSYCHOLOGICALLY SHAME meat eaters and RE-EDUCATE CHILDREN AGAINST THEIR PARENTS in the drive to stamp out the consumption of Germany's favourite food. Is the Sausage Fest over? And what else is going on in Farming that we need to know about...?

RE: Germany moves to BAN MEAT. Whats going on with FARMING...? - MisterSpock - 07-04-2023

The world is run by idiots.

These people reject every path of creation, whether god or nature, and are drunk on power given to them by a false financial/social structure that has deluded them into thinking that their whims and fancies are something to be forced unto others.

I, for one, like most others, are done with it.

If globotards want me to eat nothing but vegetables, I'll be more than happy to use them as fertilizer.

RE: Germany moves to BAN MEAT. Whats going on with FARMING...? - Kenzo - 07-04-2023

(07-04-2023, 06:48 AM)727Sky Wrote: Maybe it is the weakening magnetic field that is making world leaders nothing more than idiots ?

Quote:In this video Geoff dives into an article about the Sachverständigenrat für Umweltfragen (SRU - German Advisory Council on the Environment) have proposed a 10 GRAM PER DAY limit on meat, how they plan to MANIPULATE and PSYCHOLOGICALLY SHAME meat eaters and RE-EDUCATE CHILDREN AGAINST THEIR PARENTS in the drive to stamp out the consumption of Germany's favourite food. Is the Sausage Fest over? And what else is going on in Farming that we need to know about...?

Evil insanity !

We know the elites eat meat every day , not just cheap sausages but premium beef .

It is like was with mask and covid rules.....the elites keep home partys without no mask or social distancing while the other who obey them walk with face mask keeping distance to other..

RE: Germany moves to BAN MEAT. Whats going on with FARMING...? - Ninurta - 07-04-2023

Since the elites only impose this shit on peons, and do as they damned well please themselves, I hereby self-identify as a member of the elite, and serve notice that I will do as I damned well please too - and that includes eating as much meat as I want, not eating bugs or shit, and sure as hell not becoming a vegetarian. There's lots of other stuff they're trying to impose on us, but I think saying "I'll do as I damned well please" covers pretty much all of it.

They can come at me if they want - I never planned on living forever anyhow, and the first few of them that come better not have planned to, either... and better have their life insurance paid up, 'cause I'll cancel the birth certificates of at least the first few to give it a shot. I can't get 'em all before they get me, of course, but I'll get enough to be porters to carry all my baggage to hell for me.

RE: Germany moves to BAN MEAT. Whats going on with FARMING...? - F2d5thCav - 07-04-2023

German government, at least since 1871, has perfected the art of making the German people constantly feel there isn't enough of anything for everybody, and then coaching the people to blame foreign actors for that state of affairs.

This crap with meat is just another twist on that approach.  The German elite likes their people restless and unhappy because they're easier to manipulate when in that mindset.

Of course, some Germans see through the bilge, but by and large they don't have influence in German society.

Over and over again.

Cheers

RE: Germany moves to BAN MEAT. Whats going on with FARMING...? - quintessentone - 07-04-2023

It doesn't have to be this way. I just watched a short documentary on how some American farmers have switched to using absolutely no fertilizer on their land for their cows. It seems farmers are slow to go back to how farming once was - letting mother nature do all the work. Yeah, farmers seem to be rejecting the notion that mother nature can do a better job than chemical fertilizers.

RE: Germany moves to BAN MEAT. Whats going on with FARMING...? - Infolurker - 07-04-2023

1984 was a prophecy.

RE: Germany moves to BAN MEAT. Whats going on with FARMING...? - GeauxHomeLittleD - 07-04-2023

All these assholes trying to push us into eating literal bugs and shit can suck my dick because my dick is just as real as their perceived "authority"!

RE: Germany moves to BAN MEAT. Whats going on with FARMING...? - Ninurta - 07-04-2023

(07-04-2023, 01:56 PM)quintessentone Wrote: It doesn't have to be this way. I just watched a short documentary on how some American farmers have switched to using absolutely no fertilizer on their land for their cows. It seems farmers are slow to go back to how farming once was - letting mother nature do all the work. Yeah, farmers seem to be rejecting the notion that mother nature can do a better job than chemical fertilizers.

Where I grew up, there were Black Angus and Herefords being raised all around me. Not once did I ever catch any of the farmers fertilizing their pasture lands. Fertilizer was reserved for small homestead garden plots and tobacco fields (tobacco is nitrogen hungry) and corn fields, never pasture lands. They let the cattle fertilize the pastures as they grazed.

RE: Germany moves to BAN MEAT. Whats going on with FARMING...? - 727Sky - 07-04-2023

(07-04-2023, 08:11 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-04-2023, 01:56 PM)quintessentone Wrote: It doesn't have to be this way. I just watched a short documentary on how some American farmers have switched to using absolutely no fertilizer on their land for their cows. It seems farmers are slow to go back to how farming once was - letting mother nature do all the work. Yeah, farmers seem to be rejecting the notion that mother nature can do a better job than chemical fertilizers.

Where I grew up, there were Black Angus and Herefords being raised all around me. Not once did I ever catch any of the farmers fertilizing their pasture lands. Fertilizer was reserved for small homestead garden plots and tobacco fields (tobacco is nitrogen hungry) and corn fields, never pasture lands. They let the cattle fertilize the pastures as they grazed.

Yep we never fertilized cow pastures but rotated the herd to a different pasture. During the winter we bought hay if needed depending on the size of the herd and available grazing.