Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Tucker on vaccines and RFK Jr. - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: Tucker on vaccines and RFK Jr. (/showthread.php?tid=909)

Tucker on vaccines and RFK Jr. - 727Sky - 07-03-2023

I started to put this in the "Tucker is no Longer at Fox" but this is one of the harder hitting discussions on vaccines, government, and the hit pieces that have come out on JFK Jr. along with wire taps by NSA and others in this pitiful excuse for the land of the free home of the roll over for your master. He also covers some of the UFO stuff and traumatic brain injury by some of our service members who have had a close encounter with a UFO. Of course the government does not want to acknowledge the event even happened.

RE: Tucker on vaccines and RFK Jr. - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-03-2023

I am not crazy about Tucker, and the only reason I even saw it is because it popped up on my feed and I was too busy and did not have the time to get the remote so I could skip it, so I let it play.

I really have trouble listening to Tucker. To me he comes off as just too darn condescending and juvenile for a person as old as he is.

I just don't trust him. 

He also sounded like he was campaigning for RFK. 

I am not saying that is a good thing or a bad thing, but I think he just made a whole bunch of enemies. 

It will be interesting to see how fast he joins the Pence and DeSantis club, and the Trump camp throws him under the bus.

RE: Tucker on vaccines and RFK Jr. - Snarl - 07-03-2023

Quote:That sounds like a fever dream, but it's also pretty close to the experience of living in the United States at the moment. All around you, things seem to be fraying and getting worse. Your gut tells you there's something very bad going on ... and all the evidence suggests that there is. But the people in charge won't acknowledge that.

"Everything's fine!!" they scream. "Stop noticing!!"

Ya know, when I was told I was not going to be allowed to return back to the US unless I 'submitted' to the mRNA Vax, I almost told 'em to, "Fuck off." But ... being left behind in Africa wasn't an option. Was pretty sure I got hit by COVID before deploying anyway.

(07-03-2023, 10:20 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I just don't trust him.

He said something one time that put me firmly in the same camp.

But ... Who else ya gonna listen to? I dunno. People who just obviously lie right in your face? People who won't even address the things you're seeing with your very own eyes?

I see how far down the path we've already been led. It _IS_ the children ... and they already own them now.

Tell me again: About that Epstein business. How many people have been charged again?

I also noticed words are being "blanked out" of Tucker's monologues. Words like "War".

I really wonder who is doing that and why.

You can see for yourself within the first two minutes of this one:

Back to the OP's video. Another blanked out 'revelation' where Tucker's about to make personal remarks about US service members being killed by UFOs.

Quote:"By the way, last thing: How can something (kill)(blanked out words) a U.S. and active US serviceman or several of them ... and that's not a story. Like what is ... what is wrong with the media?"

Somewhere along the way Tucker's monologue shifted to an interview format. Was it (is it) a deep fake?

RE: Tucker on vaccines and RFK Jr. - SomeJackleg - 07-03-2023

at first i tried to listen and thought carlson was pretty straight forward. but as time went on i began to realize that, Tucker Carlson is so full of himself and shit, his eyes are brown.

it was the same with o'reily even before all the shit storm he got into.

(07-03-2023, 11:15 AM)Snarl Wrote: But ... Who else ya gonna listen to? I dunno. People who just obviously lie right in your face? People who won't even address the things you're seeing with your very own eyes?

I listen to people. I have to listen to them, if I don't listen them I would not be able to know who I can trust and be who I can't.

Just because I listen doesn't mean that I believe what they say.

I don't think Tucker has a problem with lying to your face. He lies to your face, often twists and mocks what is said, and talks to his audience like they are ignorant lambs. He then feeds them and leads them to the slaughter.

Did I say " I don't like him?"

Yeah. I don't like him.

(07-03-2023, 02:33 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Did I say " I don't like him?"

Yeah. I don't like him.

LaughingI get it now!! Laughing

(07-03-2023, 03:14 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Yeah. I don't like him.

About five years ago we had just gotten a new boss. She came in gung ho, didn't know her behind from a hole in the ground, and thought the secret to her success was going to be kissing up to administration and a few others that didn't know any more than she did, and they were riding her tail.

I was willing to give her a chance, until she threw me under the bus in an attempt to save her own behind.

When I confronted her and made it clear to her and everyone else what she had done, and proved her a liar, and a piss poor leader that was clueless about what she was doing, she was shocked.

When I met with her, the first thing I told her and everyone else, was that "I did not like her, and I did not trust her." She had never had anyone tell her they did not like her or trust her, to her face before, and she stated as much.

I told her that may be what her problem was, that since people have always lied to her face, that she didn't know how to be honest. So she lied to go along and get along.

Too bad she hadn't talked to anyone before choosing the old lady to throw under the bus, because almost all of them would her told her that she was making a bad choice.

I am an old broad, but I still have a bit of spit and vinegar left in me. Worse, I have nothing to lose, and my memory is too bad to try to keep up with lies.

Did I tell you that she didn't last very long? I hope that it was a life lesson.

RE: Tucker on vaccines and RFK Jr. - 727Sky - 07-03-2023

(07-03-2023, 03:43 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-03-2023, 03:14 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Yeah. I don't like him.

About five years ago we had just gotten a new boss. She came in gung ho, didn't know her behind from a hole in the ground, and thought the secret to her success was going to be kissing up to administration and a few others that didn't know any more than she did, and they were riding her tail.

I was willing to give her a chance, until she threw me under the bus in an attempt to save her own behind.

When I confronted her and made it clear to her and everyone else what she had done, and proved her a liar, and a piss poor leader that was clueless about what she was doing, she was shocked.

When I met with her, the first thing I told her and everyone else, was that "I did not like her, and I did not trust her." She had never had anyone tell her they did not like her or trust her, to her face before, and she stated as much.

I told her that may be what her problem was, that since people have always lied to her face, that she didn't know how to be honest. So she lied to go along and get along.

Too bad she hadn't talked to anyone before choosing the old lady to throw under the bus, because almost all of them would her told her that she was making a bad choice.

I am an old broad, but I still have a bit of spit and vinegar left in me. Worse, I have nothing to lose, and my memory is too bad to try to keep up with lies.

Did I tell you that she didn't last very long? I hope that it was a life lesson.
I am of the opinion you do not have to like someone, be Buds/friends, rich or famous, to listen to someone who makes you think of stuff you might not have considered before they spoke. I can not stand the way Trump speaks yet I have listened to him on many occasions as well as JFK Jr. for the content.. I do draw the line with CNN as I avoid them like a warm dog turd.

Tucker has many followers on line both before and after his expulsion from FOX. I tend to be someone who will listen to anyone the mainstream prevaricators want to silence; sometimes they bring up topics that seem to bring all the puzzle pieces together that makes sense...to me but I will listen to just about anyone initially until their content is proven noting but lies from omission or they bore me to tears.. MinusculeCheers .