Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Was Unabomber Right - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: Was Unabomber Right (/showthread.php?tid=896)

Was Unabomber Right - Kenzo - 07-01-2023

In the Unabomber manifesto , its core premise was  technology threatening to destroy the world and make humans its slaves..

And just like what in infolurker threat :

Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released

The Unabomber Was a CIA Guinea Pig

Quote:Story at-a-glance
  • Ted Kaczynski, better known as the Unabomber, earned notoriety for committing 16 bombings between 1978 and 1995
  • Kaczynski was just 16 years old and already a student at Harvard University when he became part of the CIA’s top-secret MK-Ultra project
  • Describing the CIA experiment, Kaczynski’s brother explained, “Every week for three years, someone met with him to verbally abuse him and humiliate him”
  • Prior to his arrest, Kaczynski succeeded in getting The Washington Post and The New York Times to publish his 35,000-word manifesto, “Industrial Society and Its Future”
  • Kaczynski’s manifesto, with its core premise of technology threatening to destroy the world and make humans its slaves, has struck a chord with a new generation of youth who have found themselves increasingly dependent on Big Tech and, now, AI

They kept Kaczynski at max prison with no visitors ....no interviews/ academia ...

RE: Was Unabomber Right - Infolurker - 07-01-2023

Absolutely not.

What we are seeing now is prophecy fulfilled. The only question is (judgment of the nations) is when and what nations.

It is as inevitable and no kook can stop it. Only the combined will of the people can stop such a thing and that is also addressed in the bible when "the great restrainer" is removed.

This will explain it quite well. 

The Battle That Rages For Your Mind 2023 || The Devil Knows His Time Is Short

RE: Was Unabomber Right - BodhisattvaStyle - 07-01-2023

Oh boy, wouldn't it be some s*** if the unabomber ends up being a "vicrim?"
In this Topsy turvy world I would not doubt if you're on to something here, and old Ted was set up. Being a part of those "experiments[i]" then I would not doubt it one bit that he was set up. Made for good news back then...

[i]Cheers, great post.

RE: Was Unabomber Right - Kenzo - 07-01-2023

(07-01-2023, 06:46 AM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote: Oh boy, wouldn't it be some s*** if the unabomber ends up being a "good guy?"
In this Topsy turvy world I would not doubt if you're on to something here, and old Ted was set up. Being a part of those "experiments[i]" then I would not doubt it one bit that he was set up. Made for good news back then...

[i]Cheers, great post.

[/i][/i]

There look`s to me some sort of "payback" element in Ted Kaczynski actions ?

And if we look what the World now look , and is estimated to look in future Ted seem to had point in he´s manifesto .

Still it was wrong action to go start violence . Maybe Ted thought talking would never work or nobody would listen him ?

RE: Was Unabomber Right - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-01-2023

Ted's methods to wake sheeple up were a bit too extreme, but he was a genius looney ahead of his time.

I think Dr. Timothy Leary was at Harvard around same time frame as Ted in which Leary, Aldous Huxley, and David McClelland were on the The Harvard Psilocybin Project. All their acid was ordered from Swiss-based company Sandoz, which is now Novartis International AG, a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland. Largest in the world.

What did Timothy McVeigh, Jack Ruby, Sirhan Sirhan, Patty Hearst, Ted Kaczynski, Charles Manson, and a LSD overdosed dead elephant all have in common?

Louis Jolyon "Jolly" West.
[Image: 5jdsIE3.jpg]
MKULTRA & False Memory Syndrome Foundation. Those white lab coat guys are scary.

Were the Unabomber’s Predictions About Technology Correct?

Billionaire John Brockman's meditations on cybernetics, "we are the technologies, you are a neural net" is rather chilling too, from "The Net": (Das Netz) The Unabomber, LSD, and the Internet (2003, Germany; 2019 USA, Anthology Film Archives, NYC)

Quote:The System’s Neatest Trick by Ted Kaczynski.

The System has played a trick on today's would-be revolutionaries and rebels. The trick is so cute that if it had been consciously planned one would have to admire it for its almost mathematical elegance.

1. What the System Is Not

Let's begin by making clear what the System is not. The System is not George W. Bush and his advisers and appointees, it is not the cops who maltreat protesters, it is not the CEOs of the multinational corporations, and it is not the Frankensteins in their laboratories who criminally tinker with the genes of living things. All of these people are servants of the System, but in themselves they do not constitute the System. In particular, the personal and individual values, attitudes, beliefs, and behavior of any of these people may be significantly in conflict with the needs of the System.

Ted Kaczynski criticized the idea of technological immortality proposed by transhumanist Ray Kurzweil in his 2016 book.

“There are many people today who see that modern society is heading toward disaster in one form or another, and who moreover recognize technology as the common thread linking the principal dangers that hang over us… The purpose of this book is to show people how to begin thinking in practical, grand-strategic terms about what must be done in order to get our society off the road to destruction that it is now on.”
Anti-Tech Revolution: Why and How (2020) by Theodore John Kaczynski.

Full copy of his first edition published in 2016 at Archive.org | updated 2020 version at Amazon.

Even more extreme (fictional?) case that has stuck in my head for 20 years is Arlington Road (1999):

[Image: LfdH1X6.jpg]
That movie is interesting to look back on because while OKC is clearly the main influence, the politics of Tim Robbins terrorist group is never really touched upon. They are just said to be anti-government, but not far right like McVeigh or the militia movement / circle of Bill Cooper of the 90s.

(07-01-2023, 05:51 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Ted's methods to wake sheeple up were a bit too extreme, but he was a genius looney ahead of his time.

I think Dr. Timothy Leary was at Harvard around same time frame as Ted in which Leary, Aldous Huxley, and David McClelland were on the The Harvard Psilocybin Project. All their acid was ordered from Swiss-based company Sandoz, which is now Novartis International AG, a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland. Largest in the world.

What did Timothy McVeigh, Jack Ruby, Sirhan Sirhan, Patty Hearst, Ted Kaczynski, Charles Manson, and a LSD overdosed dead elephant all have in common?

[Image: 5jdsIE3.jpg]
MKULTRA & False Memory Syndrome Foundation. Those white lab coat guys are scary.

Were the Unabomber’s Predictions About Technology Correct?

Billionaire John Brockman's meditations on cybernetics, "we are the technologies, you are a neural net" is rather chilling too, from "The Net": (Das Netz) The Unabomber, LSD, and the Internet (2003, Germany; 2019 USA, Anthology Film Archives, NYC)

Quote:The System’s Neatest Trick by Ted Kaczynski.

The System has played a trick on today's would-be revolutionaries and rebels. The trick is so cute that if it had been consciously planned one would have to admire it for its almost mathematical elegance.

1. What the System Is Not

Let's begin by making clear what the System is not. The System is not George W. Bush and his advisers and appointees, it is not the cops who maltreat protesters, it is not the CEOs of the multinational corporations, and it is not the Frankensteins in their laboratories who criminally tinker with the genes of living things. All of these people are servants of the System, but in themselves they do not constitute the System. In particular, the personal and individual values, attitudes, beliefs, and behavior of any of these people may be significantly in conflict with the needs of the System.

Ted Kaczynski criticized the idea of technological immortality proposed by transhumanist Ray Kurzweil in his 2016 book.

“There are many people today who see that modern society is heading toward disaster in one form or another, and who moreover recognize technology as the common thread linking the principal dangers that hang over us… The purpose of this book is to show people how to begin thinking in practical, grand-strategic terms about what must be done in order to get our society off the road to destruction that it is now on.”
Anti-Tech Revolution: Why and How (2020) by Theodore John Kaczynski.

Full copy of his first edition published in 2016 at Archive.org | updated 2020 version at Amazon.

Even more extreme (fictional?) case that has stuck in my head for 20 years is Arlington Road (1999):

[Image: LfdH1X6.jpg]
That movie is interesting to look back on because while OKC is clearly the main influence, the politics of Tim Robbins terrorist group is never really touched upon. They are just said to be anti-government, but not far right like McVeigh or the militia movement / circle of Bill Cooper of the 90s.

Great info mate .  Those white lab coat people are creepy Big Eyes

Did the MKULTRA really stopped , or did it continue with secrecy ? 

Never hear about Louis Jolyon "Jolly" West before .

RE: Was Unabomber Right - BIAD - 07-01-2023

(07-01-2023, 05:51 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Ted's methods to wake sheeple up were a bit too extreme, but he was a genius looney ahead of his time.

In regards of McVeigh, here's something that may interest folk.

Bitchute Video:

RE: Was Unabomber Right - xuenchen - 07-01-2023

Some things to think about:

Kaczynski’s manifesto itself may have been part of the CIA "Experiment". He himself may not have even written it.

With Kaczynski's "White Polish Slavic" name, had Harvard been practicing their racist admissions program back then, Kaczynski may have never been admitted to Harvard !!!!! 

Some old evidence exists pointing to Kaczynski (CIA) as being the Tylenol Poison Killer  Cool

Ya never know do ya  Smile

RE: Was Unabomber Right - BodhisattvaStyle - 07-01-2023

(07-01-2023, 02:20 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(07-01-2023, 06:46 AM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote: Oh boy, wouldn't it be some s*** if the unabomber ends up being a "good guy?"

[i]Cheers, great post.

[/i][/i]

There look`s to me some sort of "payback" element in Ted Kaczynski actions ?

And if we look what the World now look , and is estimated to look in future Ted seem to had point in he´s manifesto .

Still it was wrong action to go start violence . Maybe Ted thought talking would never work or nobody would listen him ?

I went back and changed a word in my post because I wanted to make sure I am clear. 
If this is true, and Ted was part of those experiments then he would of been a victim and not a "good guy." Even being a victim in this does not make what he did okay, or justified. I believe he may of been set up and didn't do any of the things he was accused and prosecuted for. But....What if it was all a lie and this was simply a man who "knew too much" and was about to speak the truth? 

An eye opener thought...

I also know that these techniques (MK-Ultra) are being used today. These experiments were a success and are used all throughout our daily lives. There was no escaping it. Watch any movie, listen to any song, watch tic toc, etc etc etc and you have been affected by MK-Ultra.

Truth bomb.

(07-01-2023, 06:36 PM)BIAD Wrote:

In regards of McVeigh, here's something that may interest folk.

Bitchute Video:

That`s really interesting video BIAD ,  i will watch that tomorrow with better time .

(07-01-2023, 06:36 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Some things to think about:

Kaczynski’s manifesto itself may have been part of the CIA "Experiment". He himself may not have even written it.

With Kaczynski's "White Polish Slavic" name, had Harvard been practicing their racist admissions program back then, Kaczynski may have never been admitted to Harvard !!!!! 

Some old evidence exists pointing to Kaczynski (CIA) as being the Tylenol Poison Killer  Cool

Ya never know do ya  Smile

We will never know all details , CIA "Experiment lab™ has probably secrets we have never known....

If you see man with white lab coat...run  Cool