Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The Why Files "Giants" - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: The Why Files "Giants" (/showthread.php?tid=885)

The Why Files "Giants" - 727Sky - 06-30-2023

Quote:Forbidden Archaeology: Lost Giants of America | The Smithsonian's Biggest Secret In 1886, mining engineer John T. Reid was told the Paiute legend of a giant people defeated by the natives near Lovelock, Nevada. The last of the giants met their fiery end deep within the bowels of a cave. Reid’s belief in this legend stirred great interest in the secrets held within Lovelock Cave. Official excavations were undertaken in both 1912 and 1924 by the University of California, with reports telling of thousands of artifacts being recovered. Of these artifacts, the most puzzling were human remains. Well, they were almost human. Skeletons measuring between eight and ten feet tall were said to be found during the dig. Skeletons belonging to who are now known as “The Lovelock Giants.” Legends of people of enormous size are told across a myriad of cultures, And despite what we’ve been told by mainstream science, there is evidence to suggest they really existed. The remains of giants have been found all over the United States; and all over the world. So why aren’t these amazing finds on display in any museum? Or taught in any classes? Or mentioned in any history books? Because the existence of giants, for some reason, has been covered up.

RE: The Why Files "Giants" - BodhisattvaStyle - 06-30-2023

(06-30-2023, 07:33 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:Forbidden Archaeology: Lost Giants of America | The Smithsonian's Biggest Secret In 1886, mining engineer John T. Reid was told the Paiute legend of a giant people defeated by the natives near Lovelock, Nevada. The last of the giants met their fiery end deep within the bowels of a cave. Reid’s belief in this legend stirred great interest in the secrets held within Lovelock Cave. Official excavations were undertaken in both 1912 and 1924 by the University of California, with reports telling of thousands of artifacts being recovered. Of these artifacts, the most puzzling were human remains. Well, they were almost human. Skeletons measuring between eight and ten feet tall were said to be found during the dig. Skeletons belonging to who are now known as “The Lovelock Giants.” Legends of people of enormous size are told across a myriad of cultures, And despite what we’ve been told by mainstream science, there is evidence to suggest they really existed. The remains of giants have been found all over the United States; and all over the world. So why aren’t these amazing finds on display in any museum? Or taught in any classes? Or mentioned in any history books? Because the existence of giants, for some reason, has been covered up.
 Nephilim.
 I think that's what these remains are. I believe this is a cover up of exactly that.
I know that sounds wild to a lot of people, but as it's stated in the article,  these kinds of skeletons are found all over the world, and they do not look entirely human. If people were to actually see these skeletons they would be more apt to have questions concerning God.

My conspiracy of choice is, They know God exists... 

RE: The Why Files "Giants" - Snarl - 06-30-2023

I've always wondered why not even one skeleton (or just an oversized bone) is on display in a museum.

I'm not interested in owning something like this. So, if I inherited it, I'd gladly turn it over to a museum. I'm quite sure I'm not the only person who thinks this way.

What the Hell are the museums doing with stuff like this?

RE: The Why Files "Giants" - BIAD - 07-06-2023

Just on the back of this topic...

Quote:Giant stone artefacts found on rare Ice Age site in Kent

[Image: _130269845_stones.jpg.webp]

'Researchers in Kent have unearthed some of the largest early prehistoric stone tools ever found in Britain.
Excavations revealed artefacts in deep Ice Age sediments preserved on a hillside above the Medway Valley.
A total of 800 artefacts, thought to be more than 300,000 years old and buried in material which filled a sinkhole
and ancient river channel were discovered.

Senior archaeologist Letty Ingrey said the discovery included a footlong hand axe almost too big to be handled.
Ms Ingrey, of UCL Institute of Archaeology, said: "We describe these tools as giants when they are over 22cm long,
and we have two in this size range. "The biggest, a colossal 29.5cm in length, is one of the longest ever found in
Britain.

"These hand axes are so big it's difficult to imagine how they could have been easily held and used." She speculated
that the tools might have fulfilled a less practical or more symbolic function. "Right now, we aren't sure why such large
tools were being made, or which species of early human were making them," she added. "This site offers a chance to
answer these exciting questions."

The excavation site is thought to date to a period in the early prehistory of Britain when Neanderthal people and their
cultures were beginning to emerge and may even have shared the landscape with other early human species. At this
time, the Medway Valley would have been a wild landscape of wooded hills and river valleys, the researchers said.

It would have been inhabited by red deer and horses, as well as less familiar mammals, such as the now-extinct
straight-tusked elephant and lion. Dr Matt Pope, of UCL Institute of Archaeology, said: "The excavations at the
Maritime Academy have given us an incredibly valuable opportunity to study how an entire Ice Age landscape
developed over a quarter of a million years ago." The team also made a second significant find at the site
- a Roman cemetery, dating to at least a quarter of a million years later than the Ice Age activity...'
Archived BBC Article:

But they can never belong to Giants... never, it cannot be allowed.
Sure

RE: The Why Files "Giants" - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-06-2023

Just adding this vid as I found it very interesting.

White Giants of the New World - Date palms, phoenix, Phoenicians, & some of the giants I did not know about practically in my back yard hiking adventures.

"While the Bible speaks of Giants roaming the earth in the remote past, so do many other mythologies from around the world, as quoted by the Greek poet Homer in 400 BC saying, “On the earth there once were giants”, or as communicated by native American tribes, who have a long oral tradition passed down concerning inhabitants with an unusually large demeanor."