Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Riots In France - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Social Unrest and Justice (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Thread: Riots In France (/showthread.php?tid=883)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Riots In France - Ninurta - 07-02-2023

(07-01-2023, 02:54 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: I mentioned on TOS that to destabilize a modern society, it doesn't take that many people.  Any population in a country can do it, and they need not have anywhere near a majority in the society.  It just takes enough people willing to behave unlawfully.

The odd thing about the France riots is that they already (for years now) have fully 10% of their army dedicated to internal security within France.

One wonders if the French military will step in, and along the way, tell Macron his presidency is over.

Cheers

Historically, when an Islamic population reaches between 7% and 14% of a nation, usually around 10%, they will start agitating to be governed by their own law rather than the law of the host nation, which is the begginning of their attempt to take over a nation and make it an Islamic nation. I don't know what the current % of the Islamic demographic is in France, but it appear that at least THEY think they have reached critical mass.

If the police and / or military don't get a handle on this and squash it like a bug, and probably either kill or deport the most egregious offenders, there's a good chance France will go down, and be a footnote in history books. If that is the case, it may become the core territory of "Greater Andalusia". It wouldn't surprise me if they moved the capitol from Paris to Tours.

That's just my take, based only on the reports I'm seeing. Truth on the ground may be somewhat different. I do wish @"Rodinus" would give a report, as he is the only direct link we have on the ground there I think. I do know he's armed and has military training, so depending on the situation at his location, he may be a tad busy at the moment to be reporting in here.

RE: Riots In France - Infolurker - 07-02-2023

Videos, RPG attack on Police station and more insanity. Seems the twitter videos work when not launching just clicking play on the website.

RGP attack, Buildings Burning, defaced the Holocaust museum, puling people out of trucks and beating them. Etc.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/07/frances_migrant_rioters_lash_out_well_beyond_protest_over_a_bad_cop_incident.html

RE: Riots In France - Kenzo - 07-02-2023

Macron is watching as country is burning

French President Emmanuel Macron slammed for partying with Elton John as France burns in mass riots

RE: Riots In France - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-02-2023

(07-01-2023, 09:52 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-01-2023, 03:18 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: The American Summer of Love 2020 has morphed and migrated to France. Anyone remember the Yellow Vest movement aka Yellow Vests Protests or Yellow Jackets Protests or Yellow Vests Revolution? It started in Nov 2018 and it's still raging on...Violence, property damage, vandalism, barricades, rioting, looting, burning parties. Always a spark somewhere that keeps it going and this time I guess it was the teen who was killed by cops.

Quote:More than 200 police were injured on Thursday night, and more than 900 people were arrested, Darmanin said, adding their average age was 17.

He has asked social media to remove "the most sensitive" footage of rioting and to disclose identities of users fomenting violence. Darmanin met representatives from Meta, Twitter, Snapchat and TikTok. Snapchat said it had zero tolerance for content that promoted violence.

Reuters

Dunno if anyone here uses Snapchat, but for live, developing, hostile events it gives you a quick view on what is going on up close. Course, like everything else these days it too also censors.

Nope. I don't have any social media apps. I use FB when needed. Tracking down animals and occasionally to access the job website. The only time I am on the internet and it is not work, is either here or TOS.

I don't believe that the internet is our friend. I might do a thread on the ills of the internet. Maybe not. I would be just echoing everything that we already know.

It's becoming where all social media platforms are dying through censorship & restrictions up the butt. Twitter imploding as France burns is just a coincidence. A large caravan of Twitter refugees are on their way to Gab, which never really got running. I think the so-called Dead Internet theory is becoming more true. Stuff I had archived on Archive.org went poof. More burnin' & purgin' this summer. Yep, we all here know and what is likely coming.

[Image: DZe6Nv7.jpg]

Now, we're all being put in a Box.

(07-02-2023, 01:01 PM)Kenzo Wrote: From twitter sources ....the riots in France has spread to Belgium to Switzerland too.

Not sure how much credence to place in those reports. Brussels might roll over like a whipped puppy, but Switzerland would probably hand them their asses - in three different languages.

RE: Riots In France - Kenzo - 07-02-2023

(07-02-2023, 06:41 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-02-2023, 01:01 PM)Kenzo Wrote: From twitter sources ....the riots in France has spread to Belgium to Switzerland too.

Not sure how much credence to place in those reports. Brussels might roll over like a whipped puppy, but Switzerland would probably hand them their asses - in three different languages.

If i understand people in Switzerland are allowed to have guns stored in homes , for defence purposes in case of war .

There`s been riots in Brussels before also , not sure .

(07-02-2023, 06:48 PM)Kenzo Wrote:

If i understand people in Switzerland are allowed to have guns stored in homes , for defence purposes in case of war .

Yup, it's a military / militia thing. Everyone in Switzerland serves, they are issued weapons and ammo, and they keep those at home in case of a call-out. They are issued enough ammo to insure they can make it to their primary unit muster.

RE: Riots In France - Bally002 - 07-02-2023

(07-02-2023, 07:17 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-02-2023, 06:48 PM)Kenzo Wrote:

Yup, it's a military / militia thing. Everyone in Switzerland serves, they are issued weapons and ammo, and they keep those at home in case of a call-out. They are issued enough ammo to insure they can make it to their primary unit muster.

Tragic occurrence in France.  But not restricted to that country.  Small victories in one country by the flotsam galvanises those in other nations.  

There are some nations that don't tolerate this behaviour.  They deal with it without fear of UN, HRC and similar outspoken organisations.  

Calling for calm as our western leaders do, doesn't placate the scum.  Media supports the dirtbags for many obtuse reasonings.  That list is many, kind of like pouring fuel onto the fire to keep the flames and heat continuing.

By all means call in the armed forces to protect the 'real' Frenchies.  Perhaps the French Foreign  Legion.  They'll take no shit from the filth and would deal with the fallout in their own purposively way.

This isn't about the bludging dirtbags living in poor conditions brought on by the Government.  They were welcomed into a country, taken care of, given funds and housing.  Some slipped in.  They brought this on because of themselves sitting on their arses wanting more from the people of France.  

If these lampreys aren't dealt with by the same determination they display they'll suck the life out of a country.  Any country until it it weakened to the point of collapse.

This really needs to be dealt with now without concerns by the do gooder nations or their representative organisations before the tipping point is reached.  Take these little fire ants out at their nests.  Send them back to their homelands that they turned into rubble.  Perhaps they might rebuild.  I don't have faith in that. They won't lift a finger to rebuild France after this.  

My regards to brother @"Rodinus"#19 and his families.  Thinking of you.

My thoughts,

Bally(

RE: Riots In France - F2d5thCav - 07-03-2023

Ninurta--

Quote:Historically, when an Islamic population reaches between 7% and 14% of a nation

It was 8.8% as of 2016 (source: Pew Research Center)

Re: Rod, I expect he is okay in the area he is located.  It would be good to hear from him.

Cheers

RE: Riots In France - BIAD - 07-03-2023

(07-02-2023, 06:21 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Historically, when an Islamic population reaches between 7% and 14% of a nation, usually around 10%, they will start agitating to be governed by their own law rather than the law of the host nation, which is the beginning of their attempt to take over a nation and make it an Islamic nation. I don't know what the current % of the Islamic demographic is in France, but it appear that at least THEY think they have reached critical mass...

According to Wikipedia:

'In the early 21st century there were an estimated 5 million Muslims in France, one million Protestants,
600,000 Buddhists, 491,000 Jews, and 150,000 Orthodox Christians. The US State Department's
International Religious Freedom Report 2004 estimated the French Hindu population at 181,312.
These studies did not ask the respondents if they were practicing or how often they did practice if
they were active in the laity.

According to a poll conducted in 2001 for French Catholic magazine La Croix, 69% of respondents were
Roman Catholic, 22% agnostic or atheist, 2% Protestant (Calvinist, Lutheran, Anglican and Evangelical),
and 7% belonged to other religions.

According to a 2015 estimate of CIA World Factbook the numbers are: Christian (overwhelmingly Roman
Catholic) 63-66%, Muslim 7-9%, Jewish 0.5-0.75%, Buddhist 0.5-0.75%, other 0.5-1.0%, none 23-28%...'

RE: Riots In France - Ninurta - 07-03-2023

(07-02-2023, 11:31 PM)Bally002 Wrote: ...

There are some nations that don't tolerate this behaviour.  They deal with it without fear of UN, HRC and similar outspoken organisations.  

Exactly. Myanmar has the right idea - ask a Rohingya. As much as I dislike the CCP, at least they know how to handle a rowdy Muslim - just as a Uighur. Now, there are folks around who will gasp and look at me like I'm some sort of monster for saying that, but those folks have never seen what a Muslim will do to you in the name of his "religion". I just think one good turn deserves another, turnabout is fair play, and all that. If the choice is a Muslim or their daughter, what choice will THEY make?

Quote:This isn't about the bludging dirtbags living in poor conditions brought on by the Government.  They were welcomed into a country, taken care of, given funds and housing.  Some slipped in.  They brought this on because of themselves sitting on their arses wanting more from the people of France.  

If these lampreys aren't dealt with by the same determination they display they'll suck the life out of a country.  Any country until it it weakened to the point of collapse.

This really needs to be dealt with now without concerns by the do gooder nations or their representative organisations before the tipping point is reached.  Take these little fire ants out at their nests.  Send them back to their homelands that they turned into rubble.  Perhaps they might rebuild.  I don't have faith in that. They won't lift a finger to rebuild France after this. 

Exactly. They were taken in like long-lost family, and given everything necessary to succeed, but they just sat on their asses and kept reaching out both hands for more freebies. There comes a point where "helping" someone just becomes "enabling" their dysfunction, and eventually it becomes destructive of the self. Boot 'em back to their homelands, and if they refuse to go, bury them where they sit. If they want to take France, give each one his own little 7 foot by 4 foot by 6 foot deep plot of France.

I know, I sound harsh, but I have a very low bullshit quota when national survival is at stake.

(07-03-2023, 07:26 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-02-2023, 06:21 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Historically, when an Islamic population reaches between 7% and 14% of a nation, usually around 10%, they will start agitating to be governed by their own law rather than the law of the host nation, which is the beginning of their attempt to take over a nation and make it an Islamic nation. I don't know what the current % of the Islamic demographic is in France, but it appear that at least THEY think they have reached critical mass...

According to Wikipedia:

'In the early 21st century there were an estimated 5 million Muslims in France, one million Protestants,
600,000 Buddhists, 491,000 Jews, and 150,000 Orthodox Christians. The US State Department's
International Religious Freedom Report 2004 estimated the French Hindu population at 181,312.
These studies did not ask the respondents if they were practicing or how often they did practice if
they were active in the laity.

According to a poll conducted in 2001 for French Catholic magazine La Croix, 69% of respondents were
Roman Catholic, 22% agnostic or atheist, 2% Protestant (Calvinist, Lutheran, Anglican and Evangelical),
and 7% belonged to other religions.

According to a 2015 estimate of CIA World Factbook the numbers are: Christian (overwhelmingly Roman
Catholic) 63-66%, Muslim 7-9%, Jewish 0.5-0.75%, Buddhist 0.5-0.75%, other 0.5-1.0%, none 23-28%...'

France has always had a fairly large Muslim population because of their adventures in Algeria, Morocco, and Lebanon, but bringing in MORE, en masse, during the times of AQ, ISIS, etc. was akin to national suicide.

So in the space of just 14 years, they have changed the demographics enough to drop the Christian population by at least 5%, and up to 8%, while at the same time increasing the Muslim portion by at least another 2%, and there have been 8 MORE years since the last survey date cited.

It's almost like there was a plan afoot....

RE: Riots In France - Kenzo - 07-03-2023

You import garbage; you become weaker: As France burns, old video of Islamic cleric Imam Tawhidi warning West against the import of migrants goes viral

Quote:say you are in a crisis. You went to the Muslim countries, and you imported the garbage that the Muslim countries wanted to put in prison or isolate away from society. You went, and you imported them for cheap labour. But these Islamist extremists do not want to work.”

European politicians wanted the garbage in,  now  we are seeing consequence  from it ....in really ugly way .

RE: Riots In France - Snarl - 07-03-2023

(07-03-2023, 03:09 PM)Kenzo Wrote: European politicians wanted the garbage in, now we are seeing consequence from it ... in really ugly way.

It happened in a lot of countries ... all around the same timeframe. Definitely a coordinated effort. NWO? Bilderbergs? CFR? Who knows?

You are right: we're seeing consequences. And, nobody's doing a damn thing to address those head-on.

(07-03-2023, 03:09 PM)Kenzo Wrote: You import garbage; you become weaker: As France burns, old video of Islamic cleric Imam Tawhidi warning West against the import of migrants goes viral

Quote:say you are in a crisis. You went to the Muslim countries, and you imported the garbage that the Muslim countries wanted to put in prison or isolate away from society. You went, and you imported them for cheap labour. But these Islamist extremists do not want to work.”

European politicians wanted the garbage in,  now  we are seeing consequence  from it ....in really ugly way .

Places like Sweden, the UK, and Germany should take note of what is going on in France, and do an assessment of their own demographics... but I'll bet dollars against donuts that they won't.

It's not that I hate Muslims - I don't, and once upon a time, I WAS one, and I eventually married one, before she became a Christian - so I don't "hate" them, I'm just realistic about them, and especially their religion and culture. Take a long look at the history of Islam as it moves into another country, and you may see the same thing. I would compare Islam to a swarm of locusts, but some folks might think me unkind if I did so.

RE: Riots In France - Snarl - 07-03-2023

(07-03-2023, 03:23 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I don't "hate" them, I'm just realistic about them, and especially their religion and culture. Take a long look at the history of Islam as it moves into another country, and you may see the same thing. I would compare Islam to a swarm of locusts, but some folks might think me unkind if I did so.

I have a great deal of respect for The Prophet (not the man). I fully believe he conversed with God. But, if I'm not mistaken, the dude was illiterate and did not personally pen the Koran. Hell ... how long was Moses up on the mount ... and he only came back with a couple of tablets with Ten Commandments scrawled on 'em??  LOL

Religion really sucks ... anywhere and everywhere I've ever been ... as if my opinion matters. And, those religions that strongly 'govern' culture? They're the worst.

RE: Riots In France - Kenzo - 07-03-2023

(07-03-2023, 03:22 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-03-2023, 03:09 PM)Kenzo Wrote: European politicians wanted the garbage in, now we are seeing consequence from it ... in really ugly way.

It happened in a lot of countries ... all around the same timeframe. Definitely a coordinated effort. NWO? Bilderbergs? CFR? Who knows?

You are right: we're seeing consequences. And, nobody's doing a damn thing to address those head-on.

Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan ?

The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan – The Genocide of the Peoples of Europe

(07-03-2023, 03:23 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-03-2023, 03:09 PM)Kenzo Wrote: You import garbage; you become weaker: As France burns, old video of Islamic cleric Imam Tawhidi warning West against the import of migrants goes viral

Places like Sweden, the UK, and Germany should take note of what is going on in France, and do an assessment of their own demographics... but I'll bet dollars against donuts that they won't.

It's not that I hate Muslims - I don't, and once upon a time, I WAS one, and I eventually married one, before she became a Christian - so I don't "hate" them, I'm just realistic about them, and especially their religion and culture. Take a long look at the history of Islam as it moves into another country, and you may see the same thing. I would compare Islam to a swarm of locusts, but some folks might think me unkind if I did so.

I see quite often bad news from Sweden , being the  neighboring country.  They also did big mistake with taking people from midle east .

RE: Riots In France - Infolurker - 07-04-2023

$1M fund for cop who shot French teen Nahel Merzouk sparks fresh outrage as protests rage

https://nypost.com/2023/07/03/legal-fund-for-cop-who-shot-french-teen-nahel-merzouk-sparks-fresh-outrage/

Quote:A fundraiser for the French cop who shot and killed a 17-year-old outside Paris has surpassed $1 million — sparking a fresh wave of anger as nationwide protests continue to rage.

The fund for the family of the French cop, who has not been identified, is now four times larger than that for the family of victim Nahel Merzouk, the Independent reported on Monday.

“It’s insulting to Nahel’s family,” French lawyer Carole-Olivia Monteno told reporters. “It only increases hate where there’s too much of it already.
“It’s completely inappropriate and politically it does nothing.”

Nahel’s fundraiser raised about $220,000 by Monday morning.

The 38-year-old cop’s fundraiser was set up by Jean Messiha, a one-time adviser to French far-right pol Marine Le Pen. The officer was charged with murder and is being held without bail.

At the height of the unrest on Friday night, French cops arrested more than 3,800 protesters, with widespread looting and vandalism throughout the country. The mobs have looted stores, torched retail and government buildings alike, and set hundreds of cars on fire.

The number of arrests have since dropped — from 719 overnight Saturday into Sunday to 160 from Sunday to Monday — despite tensions continuing to run high and new demonstrations in Paris and beyond.

RE: Riots In France - 727Sky - 07-04-2023

(07-03-2023, 03:42 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(07-03-2023, 03:22 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan ?

The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan – The Genocide of the Peoples of Europe

(07-03-2023, 03:23 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

I see quite often bad news from Sweden , being the  neighboring country.  They also did big mistake with taking people from midle east .
None of my X-Pat golfing pardners say anything good about the Muslim problems in Sweden... Many countries have sown mayhem for the citizens if not now in the near future as their Muslim populations increase. 3.2 births on average for a Muslim family while others are not even doing 2 or a replacement value.

RE: Riots In France - 727Sky - 07-05-2023

some back ground and more details: