Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
1984, Gaslighting, They Need Programable Leftist - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Government Corruption Exposed (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: 1984, Gaslighting, They Need Programable Leftist (/showthread.php?tid=855)

1984, Gaslighting, They Need Programable Leftist - Infolurker - 06-25-2023

Best video I have seen on the topic in a long time. Complete corruption, lies, gaslighting, and why it matters and is happening to keep their followers in the cult.

Plug and play activism. 

RE: 1984, Gaslighting, They Need Programable Leftist - MisterSpock - 06-25-2023

i don't understand how anyone's immediate conclusion with regard to society or government isn't heavy skepticism and the feeling of being "handled" or "controlled".

I didn't watch the video, I used to watch him years ago, I don't trust someone who in their later years has such a drastic political shift while benefiting monetarily.

RE: 1984, Gaslighting, They Need Programable Leftist - Ninurta - 06-25-2023

It looks to me like both the Left AND the Right are being gaslit and programmed. I used to watch the Left wing talking points get issued every morning and then dominate the conversation for the rest of the day, often in exactly the same words. Now, since covid, I'm seeing the same damned thing on the Right. In both cases the talking points usually cover meaningless drivel meant to dominate conversation and keep important things from being brought up in conversation and addressed, and both the Left and the Right are following their own Pied Pipers right off the pier.

What I want to know is who is directing the programming, and why.

RE: 1984, Gaslighting, They Need Programable Leftist - ancientlight - 06-25-2023

The 'left' and 'right' are being played against each other, so we won't focus on the ones responsible for most of the crappy things happening in the world (the 1%ers). My guess also out of boredom, power grab, it's a game to them. If you own billions, and have so much already going for you in life what is left to fight for? They are psychopaths obvisoulsy, but it would be reason. 

Incidentily, both spectrums of politicians are on the same side. It's all just theater to keep the masses divided and attention focused on these 'issues' we're debating. 
I just want people to wake up and be on the sane side. The side which opposes the 1%ers.

RE: 1984, Gaslighting, They Need Programable Leftist - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-25-2023

What Ninurta said: "What I want to know is who is directing the programming, and why." What is their ultimate end goal?

I've heard & read so many theories & hypothesis my mind spins & bounces from one to another like a racketball...so tiring, which is the goal of both sides and in turn keeps the money train flowing. Remove politics out of the left/right paradigm and the mindset shift may start making sense.

RE: 1984, Gaslighting, They Need Programable Leftist - Infolurker - 06-25-2023

What is happening? I think it is pretty obvious.

[b]Separating the wheat from the chaff - [b]Christ promised to separate the wheat from the chaff in the last days. In other words, He will separate His followers from the followers of the enemy, or the righteous from the unrighteous. There is no sitting on the fence here. Those who are faithful till the end He will reward with a crown of righteousness and eternity in His glorious presence. Just like winnowing, God is removing the shake able things from His Church.[/b][/b]

[b]https://www.christianpost.com/voices/god-is-separating-the-wheat-from-the-chaff-in-our-country.html[/b]

Quote:For many decades the “wheat” and the “chaff” have been able to remain together, the differences between the two being there, but not pronounced enough to create any major divisions between them. Now, the divide between the “wheat” and the “chaff” is becoming ever more distinct and obvious. Those who are committed to Christ, committed to living "righteously", and committed to seeing an actual, pure and undefiled move of the Holy Spirit are being gathered by Christ and set apart unto His current-day work. Those who are okay with compromise, willing to follow the “latest and greatest” trend”, who seek what the world is offering, and those within the American church who use the tools and strategies of the world in an attempt to advance the Kingdom of God, are likewise being gathered, but gathered unto judgment.

Pretty much "The Stand" for those who are unaware. There will be no middle ground as the adversary will ensure you will clearly choose the world or choose God. This is why the "sudden" move to worship "Sin & The World" or Choose God.

Sin will run rampant in the last days. It will be pretty clear which side you will choose as it will starkly stand out as night and day.

Choose Wisely....

RE: 1984, Gaslighting, They Need Programable Leftist - Ninurta - 06-25-2023

Clearly the dichotomy between "Left" and "Right" are meant to divide, but I believe they are also used to confuse and distract. "Left" and "Right" mean different things to different people, and to compound that they mean different things to THE SAME people, but at different times as the programmers direct.

Sometimes it's a economic division (collectivists on the Left, Free marketeers on the Right), sometimes it's a political division (authoritarians on the left, individualists on the right) and at times even that gets confused, with authoritarians occupying the extremes of both sides as is happening currently. When an argument starts with one understanding, one side or the other will suddenly shift it to another understanding to confuse the conversation and thereby throw their opponent off balance.

For example, when the conversation starts as authoritarian vs. individualist, leftists will often shift the goals by claiming "but Marxism was just an economic theory! It said so in my college texts!", but if you then switch to economics, they will suddenly shift it back to authoritarian vs. not, and painting the Right as the authoritarians, thus switching the argument away from a discussion of economic theory to political. When you switch back to political theoiry, then they will suddenly shift back to economics to keep the conversation off balance, and prevent discussion of either.

It's all scripted, and being programmed/ directed from the shadows. People think it's all their own idea, but it isn't. It's orders from on high.

To further compound that, "authoritarian" swaps meanings, or rather carries different shades of meaning. One man's "law and order" is another man's "authoritarian". One man's "commonsense laws" is another man's "authoritarian". And then "law and order" gets at odds with "commonsense (note that is all one word, as the leftists use it, rather than the proper two separate words as the Right uses it) laws".

"Law and Order" is not the same thing as "Commonsense Laws", despite the Left trying to paint it as such - actual "Law and Order" is much easier to maintain without thousands of niggling little micromanaging laws. "Thou shalt not do murder" is far easier to keep track of than trying to break "murder" down into separate categories of murder with different severity - "gun violence" vs. other types of violence for example. What damned difference does the instrument of violence make? isn't violence just plain violent, regardless of the instrument chosen to commit it? Do folks really think being killed with a brick is somehow less bad than getting killed with a gun? Is dead somehow not really dead if you are killed with "just" a brick?

It's all purposely confused to prevent conversation to keep folks from getting on the same page. When one says something, the other HEARS something entirely different. Meaningful discussion is stymied and prevented by that. It's like we are living through the confusion of languages at Babel all over again.

Now religion appears to be throwing it's hat into the ring as well. That's bound to get entertaining, seeing as how there are over 400 separate denominations among just Protestant Christians alone... and add all the other religions and pseudo-religions into that, and we have an inexhaustible supply of confusion to toss into the mix.

I question any god that soils it's hands by dabbling in mortal politics. My God is spiritual, rather than temporal, and doesn't seem to be interested in stooping to that mortal political level. My God does not play politics, It has more important things to look after. The Bible says God's Kingdom is of spirit, not temporal, and I happen to believe that - so why would God poke around in someone else's kingdom?

Footnote: Yes, my God is referred to as "It" rather than "He/Him" or "She/Her". God is spirit, not flesh, and therefore has no gender in the fleshly meaning of the word. That is why the Bible says that in Heaven, folks neither marry nor are given in marriage - "marriage" only has meaning if one is flesh rather than spirit, and in Heaven "glorified bodies" are not physical bodies at all, they are spirit, without the limitations and infirmities of mere flesh. These bodies we wear right now are just vehicles to allow the spirit to interact meaningfully with the physical world.