Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Media Hiding this Boston transgender kidnapping from you - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Media Hiding this Boston transgender kidnapping from you (/showthread.php?tid=844)

Media Hiding this Boston transgender kidnapping from you - Infolurker - 06-23-2023

Just an observation. How come "men dressed as women" or "cross dressing males" is used by MSM sources (the few that reported it) and they are not identified as Drag Queens or Transgender females when sick criminal and sex offence crap with children is the topic of a news story?

Kids. Drugs. 6 drag queens. Sex toys. A dead body. A story sure to be memory holed.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/06/20/kids-drugs-6-drag-queens-sex-toys-a-dead-body-a-story-sure-to-be-memory-holed-n559272

Quote:The picture is pretty clear: a pedophilic sex ring having a drug-fueled party and things go horribly wrong–as if everything in that sentence isn’t horribly wrong–and it all takes place in a Boston public housing complex.

Kids, ‘drugs, sex toys,’ dead man in South Boston apartment: ‘Sickening’

https://www.bostonherald.com/2023/06/19/four-kids-found-hidden-in-filthy-south-boston-apartment-where-a-man-died/

Quote:“The apartment was in extremely unsanitary conditions. Approximately 6 adults, who appeared to be males, were seen in the apartment,” they wrote, saying they subsequently found “four children in the back bedroom being hidden by an adult male from first responders.”

Flaherty, Public Safety chairman on the council, told the Herald Monday night the dead body found on the floor was “from an apparent overdose” and that “a man wearing a wig claiming to be the father” of the kids was found in a back bedroom.

Multiple sources tell the Herald some of the adults were dressed as women when first responders arrived at the scene.

State Sen. Nick Collins, a South Boston Democrat, praised the police, firefighters and EMTs who rushed to help.

“Our first responders should be commended for following through and fulfilling their duty as mandatory reporters,” Collins said, citing how they are legally bound to report children in potential danger. “No child should be exposed to what these children were allegedly exposed to.”

Council President Ed Flynn, also a Southie pol, ripped the “inhumane and horrific” discovery at a Boston Housing Authority (BHA) unit.

Four children and transgender corpse found in Boston house of squalor

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/four-children-transgender-corpse-boston-house-of-squalor

Quote:At least four children and the corpse of a transgender individual were discovered Saturday in a South Boston apartment that was in a state of squalor, authorities said.

Members with Boston Fire Department found the children hidden in the back of an Old Colony Avenue apartment that was filled with "alcohol, drugs, and sex toys," according to a report citing city officials.

Fire officials arrived at the residence following an emergency call that an adult had gone into cardiac arrest, and, when they arrived, emergency responders performed CPR on the transgender individual, who then died due to an apparent overdose, the report noted.

At least six men were in the apartment, and several were reportedly dressed as women.

The children were in a back room, and "a man wearing a wig claiming to be the father," an at-large city councilor said.

"This is sickening," he added. "I was informed by people at the scene that there were drugs, alcohol, sex toys all around the apartment as well as a dead body on the floor."
An incident report from fire officials described the scene at the housing project as extremely unsanitary, the report noted.
"The apartment was in extreme unsanitary conditions. Approximately 6 adults, who appeared to be males, were seen in the apartment," the incident report read. "Ladder 18 found 4 children in the back bedroom being hidden by an adult male from first responders. The children ranged in ages from 5-10."
"All the adults parties were being uncooperative and did not provide helpful information. All adults present denied having children inside the apartment," it added.

RE: Media Hiding this Boston transgender kidnapping from you - BodhisattvaStyle - 06-23-2023

(06-23-2023, 04:37 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Just an observation. How come "men dressed as women" or "cross dressing males" is used by MSM sources (the few that reported it) and they are not identified as Drag Queens or Transgender females when sick criminal and sex offence crap with children is the topic of a news story?

Kids. Drugs. 6 drag queens. Sex toys. A dead body. A story sure to be memory holed.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/06/20/kids-drugs-6-drag-queens-sex-toys-a-dead-body-a-story-sure-to-be-memory-holed-n559272

Quote:The picture is pretty clear: a pedophilic sex ring having a drug-fueled party and things go horribly wrong–as if everything in that sentence isn’t horribly wrong–and it all takes place in a Boston public housing complex.

Kids, ‘drugs, sex toys,’ dead man in South Boston apartment: ‘Sickening’

https://www.bostonherald.com/2023/06/19/four-kids-found-hidden-in-filthy-south-boston-apartment-where-a-man-died/

Quote:“The apartment was in extremely unsanitary conditions. Approximately 6 adults, who appeared to be males, were seen in the apartment,” they wrote, saying they subsequently found “four children in the back bedroom being hidden by an adult male from first responders.”

Flaherty, Public Safety chairman on the council, told the Herald Monday night the dead body found on the floor was “from an apparent overdose” and that “a man wearing a wig claiming to be the father” of the kids was found in a back bedroom.

Multiple sources tell the Herald some of the adults were dressed as women when first responders arrived at the scene.

State Sen. Nick Collins, a South Boston Democrat, praised the police, firefighters and EMTs who rushed to help.

“Our first responders should be commended for following through and fulfilling their duty as mandatory reporters,” Collins said, citing how they are legally bound to report children in potential danger. “No child should be exposed to what these children were allegedly exposed to.”

Council President Ed Flynn, also a Southie pol, ripped the “inhumane and horrific” discovery at a Boston Housing Authority (BHA) unit.

Four children and transgender corpse found in Boston house of squalor

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/four-children-transgender-corpse-boston-house-of-squalor

Quote:At least four children and the corpse of a transgender individual were discovered Saturday in a South Boston apartment that was in a state of squalor, authorities said.

Members with Boston Fire Department found the children hidden in the back of an Old Colony Avenue apartment that was filled with "alcohol, drugs, and sex toys," according to a report citing city officials.

Fire officials arrived at the residence following an emergency call that an adult had gone into cardiac arrest, and, when they arrived, emergency responders performed CPR on the transgender individual, who then died due to an apparent overdose, the report noted.

At least six men were in the apartment, and several were reportedly dressed as women.

The children were in a back room, and "a man wearing a wig claiming to be the father," an at-large city councilor said.

"This is sickening," he added. "I was informed by people at the scene that there were drugs, alcohol, sex toys all around the apartment as well as a dead body on the floor."
An incident report from fire officials described the scene at the housing project as extremely unsanitary, the report noted.
"The apartment was in extreme unsanitary conditions. Approximately 6 adults, who appeared to be males, were seen in the apartment," the incident report read. "Ladder 18 found 4 children in the back bedroom being hidden by an adult male from first responders. The children ranged in ages from 5-10."
"All the adults parties were being uncooperative and did not provide helpful information. All adults present denied having children inside the apartment," it added.

I'm glad you posted this. It needs to be out there.

But this makes me ill to my very soul. Absolutely disgusting. That is all.

RE: Media Hiding this Boston transgender kidnapping from you - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-23-2023

(06-23-2023, 04:54 AM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote: I'm glad you posted this. It needs to be out there.

I don't really talk about my job often, and I don't give any details if I do share any information, and I would never speak of any case that I have personally been involved in, but as horrible and disgusting as this case is, every second of every day some child is going through worse.

Children have been used, abused, sold, and killed since before the time of Baal. And yet we don't stop it. Why do you think that is?

RE: Media Hiding this Boston transgender kidnapping from you - Ninurta - 06-23-2023

Lotta links in that post for a story that's being "memory holed", and at least one of them specified "transgender" for the dead guy, so I'm not quite sure just what the complaint really is.

I give no shits about guys in wigs or dead dopers - those just ain't my things, they don't grab my interest. . What I want to know is what happened to the kids, and how are they? Why are we concentrating on aberrant adult behaviors and ignoring the kids beyond a mere mention? Do you suppose the story writers are just using the kids as props to promote an agenda? It does seem so... and to my mind, that's no less despicable than the tableau they're trying to paint - same-same, kids being used for nefarious purposes in both cases. Film at 11.

As far as the guys in wigs goes, and the sex toys and whatnot, I think that's just Bostonians, independent of any gender issues. I've never met anyone from Boston that was quite sane, not like the rest of us try to be, anyhow.

RE: Media Hiding this Boston transgender kidnapping from you - BodhisattvaStyle - 06-23-2023

(06-23-2023, 05:20 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-23-2023, 04:54 AM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote: I'm glad you posted this. It needs to be out there.

I don't really talk about my job often, and I don't give any details if I do share any information, and I would never speak of any case that I have personally been involved in, but as horrible and disgusting as this case is, every second of every day some child is going through worse.

Children have been used, abused, sold, and killed since before the time of Baal. And yet we don't stop it. Why do you think that is?

That's a good question, my friend...
I suffered at the hands of an abuser, and I can say this. There is even abuse that can go on where no "laws" are actually broken, but the abuse is horrid. A child's mind can be just as attacked, and brutalized as the body can. (Just something for the reader to remember)
I can't even imagine having to go through that though. I have heard story after story, and seen its affects; but I know there is an evil out there in this that my mind can't even fathom.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to combat this monster, even though it's a dragon I would happily "sleigh" if I could. 

To be perfectly honest, as a father, my worst fear was someone snatching my son. I thank God that never happened. I educated him as best I could. But, I always knew if that "evil" was around it would only take a second for my world to flip upside down. That's the truly scary part.

"It will be better for a person if a milestone was to be tied around ones neck, and for them to be cast in to the sea, than it would  be for them to harm one of these children."

As plainly as that can be stated.
I believe the anger of the Lord burns hottest for this wickedness of harming children. I could care less how someone "identifies." That's their business. But to use it as a disguise......well, let's just say, I see a lot of "street justice " in the future.

Not good no matter how we look at this one. Just bad all around.