Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Rise of the ‘Furries’: Children Identifying as Cats Are Wearing ‘Tails and Ears’ - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Rise of the ‘Furries’: Children Identifying as Cats Are Wearing ‘Tails and Ears’ (/showthread.php?tid=842)

Rise of the ‘Furries’: Children Identifying as Cats Are Wearing ‘Tails and Ears’ - Infolurker - 06-23-2023

Clown World... It is an adequate description. Somehow around 2012, we woke up in the Clown World universe where sanity and sense do not exist. The native inhabitants of Clown World are actually convinced that their Clown World is normal and must do all they can to further promote more Clown in the World.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12219913/Children-identifying-cats-wearing-ears-class-warns-Britains-toughest-headteacher.html

Quote:Children identifying as cats are wearing ‘tails and ears’ in class, Britain’s toughest headteacher has warned.

Katharine Birbalsingh cautioned that adult authority ‘is long gone’ as more children are being allowed to identify as animals in school.
The ‘tiger headmistress’ and founder of the Michaela Community free school in Wembley, London, made the comments during a speech at NatCon last month.
Dubbed Britain’s strictest head, she warned that parents have ‘no idea just how bad things are in schools’.
She said: ‘Do you know that some kids identify as “furries”?

‘There are kids right now, in some schools, with tails and ears pinned to their heads and bottoms.

‘This isn’t fancy dress, they identify as cats, you see. Kids aren’t allowed to wear trainers to school but they are allowed to wear ears and tails because that’s their chosen identity.
‘That’s how they feel they belong. Adult authority is long gone.’

How schools are allowing kids to identify as cats, horses and dinosaurs

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/how-schools-are-allowing-kids-to-identify-as-cats-horses-and-dinosaurs/ar-AA1cN64A

Quote:Schools are allowing children to identify as cats, horses and dinosaurs - and teachers are 'failing to question them', it was claimed today.

There was widespread outrage earlier this week when a 13-year-old girl was branded 'despicable' by her teacher for rejecting her classmate's claim that she identified as a cat.

Now further stories are emerging of pupils who identify as animals with very human characteristics - often known as 'furries'.

At a state secondary school in Wales, one student is said to 'meow' when asked questions by a teacher, rather than answering in English, the Telegraph reports.

In other schools, one apparently insists on being addressed as a dinosaur, one claims to identify as a horse while another is said to wear a cape and demands to be acknowledged as a moon.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12211691/EXCLUSIVE-Mother-Year-8-pupil-scolded-gender-proud-her.html

RE: Rise of the ‘Furries’: Children Identifying as Cats Are Wearing ‘Tails and Ears’ - GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-23-2023

It's not even just school kids. I'm ashamed to say our oldest (and only whackadoodle of the kids, thank goodness!) will be 35 in a few months and wears cat ears to work! Clown World indeed!

RE: Rise of the ‘Furries’: Children Identifying as Cats Are Wearing ‘Tails and Ears’ - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-23-2023

Clown world, monkey world gone wild.

[Image: 2uwrkYU.jpg]

One day they'll wake up...

[Image: 7HAxJ8c.jpg]

...Or not, as noted by GeauxHomeLittleD post above.

RE: Rise of the ‘Furries’: Children Identifying as Cats Are Wearing ‘Tails and Ears’ - Infolurker - 06-23-2023

(06-23-2023, 02:28 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: It's not even just school kids. I'm ashamed to say our oldest (and only whackadoodle of the kids, thank goodness!) will be 35 in a few months and wears cat ears to work! Clown World indeed!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/sx2KCPTbXe4

See, even just a few years ago, Mika Brezinski and the MSNBC crew even knew how ridiculous this is and laughed hysterically.... I bet they all support it now. (And wonder why WE think it is ridiculous) 

Just because you wear a cat suit doesn't mean you are a cat.
e

RE: Rise of the ‘Furries’: Children Identifying as Cats Are Wearing ‘Tails and Ears’ - chris_stibrany - 06-23-2023

(06-23-2023, 02:18 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Clown World... It is an adequate description. Somehow around 2012, we woke up in the Clown World universe where sanity and sense do not exist. The native inhabitants of Clown World are actually convinced that their Clown World is normal and must do all they can to further promote more Clown in the World.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12219913/Children-identifying-cats-wearing-ears-class-warns-Britains-toughest-headteacher.html

Quote:Children identifying as cats are wearing ‘tails and ears’ in class, Britain’s toughest headteacher has warned.

Katharine Birbalsingh cautioned that adult authority ‘is long gone’ as more children are being allowed to identify as animals in school.
The ‘tiger headmistress’ and founder of the Michaela Community free school in Wembley, London, made the comments during a speech at NatCon last month.
Dubbed Britain’s strictest head, she warned that parents have ‘no idea just how bad things are in schools’.

‘There are kids right now, in some schools, with tails and ears pinned to their heads and bottoms.

‘This isn’t fancy dress, they identify as cats, you see. Kids aren’t allowed to wear trainers to school but they are allowed to wear ears and tails because that’s their chosen identity.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/how-schools-are-allowing-kids-to-identify-as-cats-horses-and-dinosaurs/ar-AA1cN64A

Quote:Schools are allowing children to identify as cats, horses and dinosaurs - and teachers are 'failing to question them', it was claimed today.

There was widespread outrage earlier this week when a 13-year-old girl was branded 'despicable' by her teacher for rejecting her classmate's claim that she identified as a cat.

Now further stories are emerging of pupils who identify as animals with very human characteristics - often known as 'furries'.

At a state secondary school in Wales, one student is said to 'meow' when asked questions by a teacher, rather than answering in English, the Telegraph reports.

In other schools, one apparently insists on being addressed as a dinosaur, one claims to identify as a horse while another is said to wear a cape and demands to be acknowledged as a moon.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12211691/EXCLUSIVE-Mother-Year-8-pupil-scolded-gender-proud-her.html

Is your child a chick?  It's even weirder when dudes do it. this was a reply to Geaux - how do i directly reply?

RE: Rise of the ‘Furries’: Children Identifying as Cats Are Wearing ‘Tails and Ears’ - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-23-2023

(06-23-2023, 07:01 PM)chris_stibrany Wrote: Is your child a chick?  It's even weirder when dudes do it.  this was a reply to Geaux - how do i directly reply?

Just click "reply" link.

[Image: BvLKk5x.jpg]

RE: Rise of the ‘Furries’: Children Identifying as Cats Are Wearing ‘Tails and Ears’ - BIAD - 06-23-2023

Ah yes, those of the fleece and claw! They're back?!

RE: Rise of the ‘Furries’: Children Identifying as Cats Are Wearing ‘Tails and Ears’ - GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-23-2023

(06-23-2023, 07:01 PM)chris_stibrany Wrote:
(06-23-2023, 02:18 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Clown World... It is an adequate description. Somehow around 2012, we woke up in the Clown World universe where sanity and sense do not exist. The native inhabitants of Clown World are actually convinced that their Clown World is normal and must do all they can to further promote more Clown in the World.

Is your child a chick?  It's even weirder when dudes do it.  this was a reply to Geaux - how do i directly reply?

Yes, a chick. She doesn't believe she is a cat but nearly 35 is too freaking old for wearing cat ears to work nearly every day. At least her boss makes her take them off for client meetings. She also has the entire office convinced she is autistic because it allows her to get away with crap she normally wouldn't get away with- she is NOT autistic.

RE: Rise of the ‘Furries’: Children Identifying as Cats Are Wearing ‘Tails and Ears’ - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-23-2023

(06-23-2023, 08:05 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Yes, a chick. She doesn't believe she is a cat but nearly 35 is too freaking old for wearing cat ears to work nearly every day. At least her boss makes her take them off for client meetings. She also has the entire office convinced she is autistic because it allows her to get away with crap she normally wouldn't get away with- she is NOT autistic.

She sounds like she has just learned how to navigate in our new system.

I see folk manipulating the system on almost a daily occurrence. I have learned to play the system as well. It works out for all of you us. 

Make up a stupid rule, that makes no damn sense. Make up some stupid new requirement that you think makes you look relevant and socially participating, and I developed a case of senior privilege.

RE: Rise of the ‘Furries’: Children Identifying as Cats Are Wearing ‘Tails and Ears’ - Infolurker - 06-25-2023

Piers Morgan Now Identifies As A Cat

RE: Rise of the ‘Furries’: Children Identifying as Cats Are Wearing ‘Tails and Ears’ - Freija - 06-25-2023

I swear, some of you are gullible enough to believe every goddamn thing right-wing media feeds you hook, line and sinker.

Stop trying to make cat-children happen

Quote:The British media is whipping up a moral panic about the supposed phenomenon of children identifying as cats – but it’s as false as it is ridiculous

RE: Rise of the ‘Furries’: Children Identifying as Cats Are Wearing ‘Tails and Ears’ - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-25-2023

(06-25-2023, 01:22 AM)Freija Wrote: I swear, some of you are gullible enough to believe every goddamn thing right-wing media feeds you hook, line and sinker.

Quote:The British media is whipping up a moral panic about the supposed phenomenon of children identifying as cats – but it’s as false as it is ridiculous

I had never heard of the such a thing until about 5 years ago when my neighbor's grandson had gone away to University, and she told me his roommate identified as a cat. He was shocked, but tried to make the best of of it, until one day he came back to the dorm to find his roommate grooming himself like a cat.

He called his mother and told her she had to demand of the school that his room be changed. His mother told him she would do it if he really wanted her to, but he only had about 4 months to go, and did he really want to take a chance at what else he may end up with as a roommate? So  he stuck it out.

His next year he got another roommate. I never found out what happened to those first one.

RE: Rise of the ‘Furries’: Children Identifying as Cats Are Wearing ‘Tails and Ears’ - BodhisattvaStyle - 06-25-2023

Sorry, I just had to come up in here and laugh at the level of silliness we've reached.  Laughing "furries"   Laughing
Clown world, indeed. SMH

RE: Rise of the ‘Furries’: Children Identifying as Cats Are Wearing ‘Tails and Ears’ - Infolurker - 06-25-2023

(06-25-2023, 01:22 AM)Freija Wrote: I swear, some of you are gullible enough to believe every goddamn thing right-wing media feeds you hook, line and sinker.

Emails show JeffCo school administrators knew "furries" were an issue but publicly denied it

https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/news/emails-show-jeffco-school-administrators-knew-furries-were-issue-publicly-denied/

Quote:One month after Jefferson County school administrators denied that kids were dressing up as so-called "furries" at school, CBS News Colorado has obtained emails showing the district was aware of the issue and yet denied it was happening.

Darlene Edwards is among the parents who wrote in. She says when her 14-year-old son came home from school and said classmates were dressing up in animal costumes, she initially urged him to just ignore them.

"It got progressively worse," Edwards told CBS News Colorado. "He said, 'but mom they're scratching hissing and barking.' He was getting agitated overwhelming frustrated."

Edwards says her son - who is on the autism spectrum - became so upset that she sent an email to the JeffCo school district saying, "He does not see the fairness of these students being able to act inappropriately and dress in a manner that is disruptive to learning."

According to her 6th grade niece, she told the district, the kids also "walk on all 4s in the hallway... eat with their face in their food" and refer to themselves as "animal avengers."

An open records request shows Edwards is among at least two dozen parents who've written the district over the last eight months. Most of them refer to the kids as "furries."

CBS News Colorado asked Eloe to explain why she denied furries were an issue, despite emails showing otherwise, but she wouldn't answer the question, sending the following statement:

"Our principals work with their staff to follow district policy around appropriate dress code. If clothing is disruptive, district policy gives principals the power to place restrictions on it, this would include students dressing in costume. We respectfully decline to comment any further on this issue."

I understand numerous MSM and leftist "sources" are "gaslighting" the crap out of this and say it has NOT ONCE been proven yet it is MSM articles that prove it... LOL

An "Inconvenient Truth"

Dressing as a 'furry' may be banned in Florida school district

https://mycbs4.com/news/local/dressing-as-a-furry-may-be-banned-in-florida-school-district-furries-dress-code-anthropomorphism-brevard-viera

Quote:Some "furries" also choose to occasionally communicate using traditional animal sounds, such as in barks or squeaks.

Campbell continued her remarks by saying that students "meowing and barking" at each other is "not cool," but those actions cannot be considered under the dress code.

However, other board members said they are "all about" finding ways to discourage students from acting as "furries." BPS board chair Matt Susin told his peers that his daughter is "tired of furries" in schools.

This is something that comes up at our dinner table at least every month," Susin said. "At some point, we've got to be able to curb that behavior."

Kentucky school district: Students are dressing and acting like cats (NBC NEWS)

https://www.wlwt.com/article/meade-school-district-students-are-dressing-and-acting-like-cats/37398744#

Quote:[b]MEADE COUNTY, Ky. —[/b]

The Meade County School district is dealing with an unusual situation: a group of high school students is attending school acting like and dressing as cats.

The superintendent tells WLKY the situation is being addressed, but according to a concerned grandparent, it’s an ongoing problem that has many students on edge.

"Apparently, from what I understand, they’re called 'furries,'" the grandmother, who asked to remain anonymous, told WLKY. "They identify with animals. These people will hiss at you or scratch at you if they don’t like something you’re doing."

She said it’s not a new problem.

"I was hearing rumblings of this last year, but it really got bad when they went back to school this year. I have two grandkids in school and my grandkids didn’t want to go to school anymore," she said.

She said the issue gained attention on social media once people started sharing photos and videos of the feline costumes and behavior, "I started getting videos and messages from kids, and I said, 'Ok, I’m going to post this so parents know what’s going on.'"

The grandmother said a petition to end the practice was created by students and has more than 1,000 signatures.

Let's not forget our favorite Furry anti-Christian School Board Leader 

“Leftist” Love Calls For Furry Supporters To Wear Their Cat Ears To Next School Board Meeting

https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2023/03/06/leftist-love-calls-for-furry-supporters-to-wear-their-cats-ears-to-next-school-board-meeting/

Why Are So Many Gen Z Kids Becoming Furries?

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/furry-fandom-tiktok-gen-z-midwest-furfest-924789/

RE: Rise of the ‘Furries’: Children Identifying as Cats Are Wearing ‘Tails and Ears’ - p358 - 06-25-2023

What happens when the Furries go on heat?

And humans are on heat for about 75% of the time.

Will the toms fight like cat and dog?

This world is just so messed up.

There are three sexes, male , female and crazy wankers.

PSmile

(06-25-2023, 04:21 AM)p358 Wrote: What happens when the Furries go on heat?

And humans are on heat for about 75% of the time.

Will the toms fight like cat and dog?

This world is just so messed up.

There are three sexes, male , female and crazy wankers.

PSmile

This is just a combination of "Zero Discipline" and "Acceptance of Absurdity" as to not offend anyone ever.

RE: Rise of the ‘Furries’: Children Identifying as Cats Are Wearing ‘Tails and Ears’ - xuenchen - 06-25-2023

Parents of these confused kids ID'ing as Cats must all be confused "Lib-purr-tarians"  Laughing