Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Dr. Steven Greer - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: Dr. Steven Greer (/showthread.php?tid=830)

Dr. Steven Greer - Schmoe - 06-21-2023

What do we think of the ubiquitous Dr. Greer?

Just like with Lazar, I'm on the fence with Greer.  He's too prevalent.  He knows everybody who's anybody.  

I want to believe him.  He has a way of putting the puzzle pieces together in a way that makes perfect sense to me.  I've wondered how the government could keep such a secret for so long, but it makes sense when he speaks about everything being compartmentalized, just like Lazar did.  I would think "wow, these objects, like the tic tac, are baffling even to our fighter pilots." But with compartmentalization, a pilot wouldn't be read in to these programs, just like presidents aren't read in.

Also with free energy, how we've had the tech for a long time, but it's too disruptive to the petrodollar to introduce it.  I'm not a physicist, but it makes sense to me that energy exists everywhere.  In "empty" space, energy is all around you in particle form.  Every once in a while somebody comes up with an invention utilizing zero point energy, but it's shelved, bought out, or seized in a matter of national security.  Security to the petrodollar.  Greer claims the patent offices are controlled.

I'm also not a body-language expert, but he comes off as sort of world-weary, which to me, adds to his credibility.  I've seen him talk down on some of these others who claim they're after the truth.  I believe he said Tom Delonge and his To The Stars Academy are a product of shadow government manipulation.  So why is the government manipulating Tom, but not Greer?  How do we know Greer isn't the manipulator?

On the other hand, I've seen photos of events he's hosted where he claims he contacts ETs, and I'm pretty sure it was a picture of a goddamned moth.  So I don't know what to think of him.

He was an emergency doctor.  Had a sighting when he was young that fascinated him.  Had an uncle who worked for NASA if I recall correctly.  Then he becomes an advocate for government transparency in regards to UFOs.  It's a strange career trajectory, but no more strange in my opinion than former Navy SEALs becoming YouTubers.  Greer is either legit, or a very well-done government plant.

I've seen on two occasions things I can't explain, so I know there is something to all this.  We have Ben Rich, the leader of Skunk Works, saying the UFOs are alien AND man-made.  So either aliens are here or we've made incredible leaps in technology, or possibly both.  It feels like we're being prepped for something, and I can't decide if it's true disclosure, or the fake alien invasion to install a one-world government.  If these tic tacs are blowing the minds of fighter pilots, the average Joes around the world will eat it up that these are alien craft.  Throw some exotic weapons systems on them, stage some false flag attacks, and we're suddenly reminded of Reagan's words, of how soon we'd all forget our differences and UNITE against an "outside threat."

We are indeed in interesting times.

RE: Dr. Steven Greer - Ninurta - 06-21-2023

(06-21-2023, 02:18 AM)Schmoe Wrote: What do we think of the ubiquitous Dr. Greer?

Also with free energy, how we've had the tech for a long time, but it's too disruptive to the petrodollar to introduce it.  I'm not a physicist, but it makes sense to me that energy exists everywhere.  In "empty" space, energy is all around you in particle form.  Every once in a while somebody comes up with an invention utilizing zero point energy, but it's shelved, bought out, or seized in a matter of national security.  Security to the petrodollar.  Greer claims the patent offices are controlled.

I don't know about the patent thingy, but you are correct that energy is everywhere. Atoms are made up of subatomic "particles", which themselves are made up of... discrete bundles of energy. Those bundles of energy fly in orbits around other bundles of energy, held in place by "forces", such as gravity, the strong force, the weak force, etc. The space between those bundles of energy is vast, compared to their actual sizes. They are like miniature solar systems. Although the space between them is "empty", it isn't - it's filled with those mysterious "forces". Still, everything you can see, feel, touch, or taste is mostly nothing, mostly "empty" space.

Whether anyone has actually devised a method of harnessing those energies and forces, I cannot say.

Quote:On the other hand, I've seen photos of events he's hosted where he claims he contacts ETs, and I'm pretty sure it was a picture of a goddamned moth.  So I don't know what to think of him.

Greer seems to know at least a smattering of some pretty secret government projects, but not a lot about them, going by his actions and how he chooses to use that "knowledge". He seems to know a little, but not enough to get himself in trouble, at least not regarding the ones I know anything about. Instead, he seems to be trying to use that "knowledge" to create snake-oil for sale. Take those events you mention as examples - do you now how much he charges attendees to those "events"? A pretty penny. Yet even at that, he's using less than half - quite a bit less - of what has been discovered in those programs. However, to my knowledge, he is the only one ever to try to use such things as dog-whistles to call aliens in and bring them to heel. That seems pretty highly suspect to me.

Also suspect is the rarefied circles he professes to circulate in. If he had "contacts" with half the horsepower he claims, I think he's be singing a different tune, or at least not trying to make a buck off of their work. Alternatively, if he DOES traipse about in those circles, then what he is spewing may well be misinformation on their behalf... and, if you're gonna do that, why not at least make a buck off of it?

All in all, I don't know what to think about him. He may be sincere, but being misguided, he may be just a snake-oil salesman or... he may be actively and intentionally working on their behalf to misdirect and misguide the rest of the population.

I just don't know.

RE: Dr. Steven Greer - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-21-2023

(06-21-2023, 03:37 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Also suspect is the rarefied circles he professes to circulate in. If he had "contacts" with half the horsepower he claims, I think he's be singing a different tune, or at least not trying to make a buck off of their work. Alternatively, if he DOES traipse about in those circles, then what he is spewing may well be misinformation on their behalf... and, if you're gonna do that, why not at least make a buck off of it?

All in all, I don't know what to think about him. He may be sincere, but being misguided, he may be just a snake-oil salesman or... he may be actively and intentionally working on their behalf to misdirect and misguide the rest of the population.

I just don't know.

I agree. I first heard about Greer way back I think before 2012. If what he is saying is true and if he has as many contacts as he claims to have, then there would no questions left.

I think he is a hustler.

RE: Dr. Steven Greer - 727Sky - 06-21-2023

RE: Dr. Steven Greer - Schmoe - 06-21-2023

(06-21-2023, 03:37 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
Quote:...

Greer seems to know at least a smattering of some pretty secret government projects, but not a lot about them, going by his actions and how he chooses to use that "knowledge". He seems to know a little, but not enough to get himself in trouble, at least not regarding the ones I know anything about. Instead, he seems to be trying to use that "knowledge" to create snake-oil for sale. Take those events you mention as examples - do you now how much he charges attendees to those "events"? A pretty penny. Yet even at that, he's using less than half - quite a bit less - of what has been discovered in those programs. However, to my knowledge, he is the only one ever to try to use such things as dog-whistles to call aliens in and bring them to heel. That seems pretty highly suspect to me.

Also suspect is the rarefied circles he professes to circulate in. If he had "contacts" with half the horsepower he claims, I think he's be singing a different tune, or at least not trying to make a buck off of their work. Alternatively, if he DOES traipse about in those circles, then what he is spewing may well be misinformation on their behalf... and, if you're gonna do that, why not at least make a buck off of it?

I just don't know.

That's the bitch of all this.  Unless you're a part of his organization, you pretty much have to choose to believe him.  Or not.  Same with some of these good-looking UFO videos.  With today's tech, it's hard, if not impossible, to know whether they're real or not.  I guess all I can do is keep listening and trying my best to put the pieces together.  It's like trying to put puzzles together in a house of smoke and mirrors.

(06-21-2023, 04:03 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I agree. I first heard about Greer way back I think before 2012. If what he is saying is true and if he has as many contacts as he claims to have, then there would no questions left.

I think he is a hustler.

I tend to lean towards your opinion.  We all know if something seems too good to be true....

And he said he wants to bring RICO cases against this shadow government?  LOL.  And how would they go about serving these ghosts their papers?
(06-21-2023, 04:03 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I agree. I first heard about Greer way back I think before 2012. If what he is saying is true and if he has as many contacts as he claims to have, then there would no questions left.

I think he is a hustler.

RE: Dr. Steven Greer - GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-21-2023

My gut tells me Greer is a money grubbing charlatan. Maybe he started out on a quest for truth but it all rapidly declined into a quest for easy dollars. Over the years I've read many accounts of people who paid thousands of dollars for what he guaranteed to be an actual encounter that turned out to be nothing but projections of lights from not even well hidden earthly equipment.

I've had my own encounters through the years, some of them Kdog and I were together, so I don't doubt the existence of such phenomena- but I have SERIOUS reservations about Greer.

RE: Dr. Steven Greer - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-21-2023

(06-21-2023, 07:43 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: My gut tells me Greer is a money grubbing charlatan. Maybe he started out on a quest for truth but it all rapidly declined into a quest for easy dollars. Over the years I've read many accounts of people who paid thousands of dollars for what he guaranteed to be an actual encounter that turned out to be nothing but projections of lights from not even well hidden earthly equipment.

I've had my own encounters through the years, some of them Kdog and I were together, so I don't doubt the existence of such phenomena- but I have SERIOUS reservations about Greer.

Yes ma'am. I agree with you 100%.

RE: Dr. Steven Greer - Schmoe - 06-21-2023

(06-21-2023, 07:43 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: My gut tells me Greer is a money grubbing charlatan. Maybe he started out on a quest for truth but it all rapidly declined into a quest for easy dollars. Over the years I've read many accounts of people who paid thousands of dollars for what he guaranteed to be an actual encounter that turned out to be nothing but projections of lights from not even well hidden earthly equipment.

And meanwhile, Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp have seemingly gone quiet, or at least I myself haven't seen anything from them lately.

RE: Dr. Steven Greer - GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-22-2023

(06-21-2023, 11:52 PM)Schmoe Wrote: And meanwhile, Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp have seemingly gone quiet, or at least I myself haven't seen anything from them lately.

We saw them recently on that new show that is a spin-off of that Skinwalker Ranch show, don't recall the name of it.

RE: Dr. Steven Greer - Schmoe - 06-22-2023

(06-22-2023, 12:49 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(06-21-2023, 11:52 PM)Schmoe Wrote: And meanwhile, Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp have seemingly gone quiet, or at least I myself haven't seen anything from them lately.

We saw them recently on that new show that is a spin-off of that Skinwalker Ranch show, don't recall the name of it.

That makes sense then.  For some reason Skinwalker Ranch never had any appeal to me to dig into.  I think I watched a few episodes of the first series, but I was bored out of my mind.

RE: Dr. Steven Greer - BIAD - 06-22-2023

(06-22-2023, 12:56 AM)Schmoe Wrote: That makes sense then.  For some reason Skinwalker Ranch never had any appeal to me to dig into.  I think I watched a few episodes of the first series, but I was bored out of my mind.

(Spoken in a doubtful manner)
What... you grew weary of a group of handshaking-dudes messing about on private land, camera-movements
to imply excitement, some western-drawling CIA consultant explaining silly daily experiments like the audience is
nine years-old, a one-second shot of an alleged Ufo coupled with a longer shot of the guy pointing to it and then
every episode displaying these old guys theatrically walking away from what they'd promised was a 'serious' look
at what is going on?
Laughing

I stand corrected, you're correct, Schmoe. The word 'Formulaic' comes to mind!
It wouldn't surprise me if there's another bout of episodes where a tunnel is found from the Skinwalker Ranch
that leads to Oak Island where Nazi and Japanese gold is being kept by an aging Adolf Hitler who drives a
downed flying-saucer on his days off.
Smile

RE: Dr. Steven Greer - Schmoe - 06-22-2023

(06-22-2023, 08:09 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-22-2023, 12:56 AM)Schmoe Wrote: That makes sense then.  For some reason Skinwalker Ranch never had any appeal to me to dig into.  I think I watched a few episodes of the first series, but I was bored out of my mind.

What... you grew weary of a group of handshaking-dudes messing about on private land, camera-movements
to imply excitement, some western-drawling CIA consultant explaining silly daily experiments like the audience is
nine years-old, a one-second shot of an alleged Ufo coupled with a longer shot of the guy pointing to it and then
every episode displaying these old guys theatrically walking away from what they'd promised was a 'serious' look
at what is going on?
Laughing

It wouldn't surprise me if there's another bout of episodes where a tunnel is found from the Skinwalker Ranch
that leads to Oak Island where Nazi and Japanese gold is being kept by an aging Adolf Hitler who drives a
Smile

Laughing that makes even MORE sense.  That's why I couldn't quite put my finger on it.  Coming across something to criticize, I was immediately given something else to criticize.  Confuse and obfuscate, damnit!

I love the avatar by the way, thank you so much BIAD!

RE: Dr. Steven Greer - quintessentone - 06-22-2023

(06-22-2023, 08:09 AM)BIAD Wrote:

at what is going on?
Laughing

Smile

Yeah, the never-ending story comes to mind, for profit only.