Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Did U.S. Army Rangers Find Obama Money Pallets? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Did U.S. Army Rangers Find Obama Money Pallets? (/showthread.php?tid=829)

Did U.S. Army Rangers Find Obama Money Pallets? - Infolurker - 06-21-2023

A very interesting story. Hell, I will be honest. When I was in the military and if we had found pallets of cash....

Well, you know.

Did Former U.S. Army Rangers Conspire to Steal $16 Billion Seized in Counter-Terrorist Raid in the Ivory Coast?

https://covertactionmagazine.com/2023/06/20/did-former-u-s-army-rangers-conspire-to-steal-16-billion-seized-in-counter-terrorist-raid-in-the-ivory-coast/

Quote:It was during one of these operations in 2017 that Iztok and his team of operations officers entered a series of alleged terrorist safehouses in Africa in pursuit of terrorist suspects.  They found their men.  But they also found stash houses with pallets of American currency—notably one with $6 billion and another with $10 billion in $100 bills.

The source of the money is a mystery. It most likely belonged to the government of former Libyan leader Muammar al-Qaddafi. It may have been the CIA’s money.  It could have been money hoarded by al-Qaeda.  Iztok ordered that the cash be secured in warehouses, and, because he is a patriot, he sought to return it to the U.S. Treasury.

According to the court papers, Sullivan expressed excitement about the project and said he would inquire at the Treasury Department about the modalities of transferring such a huge amount of money.  But a few months later, in a follow-up meeting, his excitement had vanished.  He said that he wanted nothing to do with the project and, without any further explanation, he voiced concern for the safety of his family if he remained involved.  He was out.

Later in the morning, a local police official put Iztok in a car and took him to the warehouse where the money was supposed to be.  The facility, however, contained only illegal drugs, diamonds, coffee and counterfeit cash.  The legitimate cash had already been removed—by whom is still not definitively known.

They then returned to the jail, where the “interrogation” began.  Iztok was asked repeatedly how he knew about the money.  He answered all questions truthfully, he says, but that did not stop police officers from stripping him naked, hanging him from his wrists, beating him severely, and breaking his wrists and fingers during a rough “interrogation session.”  

RE: Did U.S. Army Rangers Find Obama Money Pallets? - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-21-2023

Wow, that's a wild story! I wonder if any covert UFOs were buzzing around at the time that massive amount of cash disappeared into the wind. Need some serious resources to move that amount of cash.

It was summer, I was 11 and in between riding my dirt bike I lived/played in the woods about 3 miles from a major nuke base. One day while riding down the rural country road heading to my dirt track I spotted something shiny about 10 yards off in the woods. I stopped, walked over and found a bunch of machine parts hidden beneath some branches & leaves. Curious I started poking around wondering what is this stuff? Who dumped it here? Flipping & kicking through the debris I spotted what looked like a dollar bill. I picked it up and to my shocking surprise it was a $100 dollar! Wahoo! I then froze, my head on a swivel I scanned the vicinity and listened. Nothing. I dug around more and found another, and another, and rolls of 20s, 50's, 100s stuffed inside the parts. Hell yeah! I'm getting me a new bike!

I stuffed my pockets and rode back home. Walked in the house, my dad happened to be down stairs, hi dad, trying to make a beeline for my room and in doing so a few loose bills fell out of my pockets onto the floor which my dad of course noticed. He came knocking on my room door...Enter. He was already in a state of disbelief which quickly changed to shock & awe when he looked over and seen my bed covered in cash. WTF!!! Son, you got some serious explaining to do. Do not move! He quickly ran through the house, locked all the doors, grabbed his pistol & came after me.

Long story shortened, he called one of his buddies, a sheriff and told him to get his ass over here now! Sheriff confiscated all the cash and asked to show him where exactly I 'found' it. I did so thinking well I should get a reward. Nope, nada, nothing other than, thanks kid. Turns out there was some kind of smuggling operation going on at the air base that went awry. I did manage to toss a roll of 20s under my bed which lasted me all summer. Nobody ever knew and I never told anyone till some 20 years later.

RE: Did U.S. Army Rangers Find Obama Money Pallets? - Infolurker - 06-23-2023

I would have found numerous ways to stash and move that..... Back in my younger days of course.

Kelly's Heroes was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid.