Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
It's Loch Ness Monster Time!! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Cryptozoology (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: It's Loch Ness Monster Time!! (/showthread.php?tid=820)

It's Loch Ness Monster Time!! - BIAD - 06-19-2023

It must be summer because it's time of year when the Big Fella reares his head.
No... not Oor Gordi, although the archived RN website does have an account (see bottom of this post)
where the tartan-wrapped Adonis did meet up with the famous monster. Nessie is relishing the cancelled
Covid rules and finally surfaced to take a breath of normality!

Quote:Tourist at Loch Ness spots 'huge dark shape' in waters sparking Nessie hopes

'For years, there has been much debate about whether the mythical Loch Ness Monster of folklore actually exists.
A tourist visiting Loch Ness has reportedly claimed to have spotted 65 ft-long dark shape moving just beneath the
surface of the water for several minutes.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=901]
Etienne Camel (Rodinus will know him!)                             The 'Thing' in the water.

Etienne Camel, a pharmacist from Lyon and his wife Eliane were snapping pictures from the west side of the loch
near Invermoriston when they thought to have spotted the long-reputed “monster”. He told the Telegraph: “It was
quite strange.

“I am a man of science so I never believed that the Loch Ness monster is a prehistoric animal. But when I was
taking a picture I saw this long, long shadow. “I called my wife over and we saw the shadow move.”
“I thought maybe it was a cloud, but there was none, or a boat, but none was near or reefs.

“There were small waves, like something was moving. It was 15-20m long and was about 150m away. It was
quite strange and then it disappeared.” He added: “We could not tell if it was an animal, but something was
moving under the water. I have never seen such [things] in lakes – and we have many where we live – before.”

For years and years, there have been theories that a monster lived in Loch Ness - but there has been no real
proof that it existed. The first stories of the monster dubbed “Nessie” emerged in 1933, after Francesca McGarvey
from Castlehead, Paisley, saw a dark shape emerge from the water. The Loch Ness monster is said to be a large
mysterious animal living in the waters of Loch Ness in the Scottish Highlands.

The earliest reporting of a 'monster' sighted in that area was in the seventh century but others say the reports could
be rationally explained as encounters with similar types of animals. The legendary monster is known to some by the
affectionate nickname 'Nessie'. Some have suggested it may be a descendent of a plesiosaur - a species of water
-dwelling dinosaur - but again, the evidence is sketchy...'
Archived Express Article:

Quote:Local Man Seen Interacting With Summer Favourite Just Off Shore Of Drumnadrochit.

(By our correspondent B. Dress.)

Local residents pretended to be astonished on Sunday, when tourists reported to the proprietors of the nearby
gift-shops of a man spotted behaving in a unusual manner in the nearby bay.

Where the rivers Enrick and Colltie meet to flow into Loch Ness, onlookers seemed bemused by the handsome,
athletic-bodied gentleman that those -who sell their low-quality metal king-rings and Hong-Kong-made bumper
-stickers to daily visitors, recognise as 'Gordi McGordi', gamboling in the peaty waters with the fabled beastie
-just north of Urquhart Castle.

Gordi, who strums to tourists and wrestles the occasional ox that strays near his property, recently caused a stir when
he invaded a meeting at the Unesco World Heritage site in Edinburgh and disrupted Scottish Parliamentary discussions
on whether the London Cockneys were worth hanging on to.

Straddling the imaginary animal with his firm un-rashed thighs, Gordi performed a couple of folk tunes accompanied by
his guitar and something beneath his sporran that kept the beat. Sadly, the gratuities tossed at him sank beneath the
waves, but the applause certainly made-up for any fiscal mishaps.

Asked later by the media on why he engages in this day-of-rest activity, Gordi was reported to have smiled and told the
Reporter to f*ck off. Obviously, Scottish humour is sometimes lost on southern scriveners and so to clear the air, Gordi
ceded to the Journalist's old ruse of abusing their expense account.

In other news.

Public House Landlord Beats Reporter Half-To-Death  For Inability To Pay Bar-Bill.

Innkeeper Bruiser McTavish was severely reprimanded by the local constabulary on Sunday evening, when he was
suspected of being involved in an assault. McTavish of Drumnadrochit...

RE: It's Loch Ness Monster Time!! - BIAD - 10-20-2023

The Weather-Boys (like Columbo's 'Boys-Back-At-The-Lab') have decided Scotland will take the brunt
of what they're calling Storm Babet and I fear for Gordi and his pet loch-dweller. Remember, below are
shocking details of the latest sighting and you -just like the eyewitness will be stunned.
Surprised
Or not.
Shocked

Quote:Shocking footage captures 'clearest evidence' of legendary Loch Ness Monster

'A stunned eyewitness was able to capture what they believe is the "clearest evidence" of the legendary
Loch Ness Monster. An eyewitness was left shocked after he captured a photograph of what he believes
is the elusive Loch Ness Monster.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1411]
Back... and this time with a hump.

John Howie spotted the shape in the famous Scottish lake - before it disappeared into the water.
He shared the image with The Loch Ness Centre who said it is potentially the ‘clearest evidence’ of the
creature’s existence. The Nessie-shaped figure, estimated to have been around 15ft long, was slowly
moving towards the tree line.

Luckily, John was able to snap some photos of the elusive beast before it vanished into the depths of Loch
Ness...'

And trust the legacy media, the rest isn't filler.

Quote:'...Loch Ness Centre General Manager Paul Nixon said: “At the Loch Ness Centre, we love hearing about
these encounters with Nessie. “It’s a phenomenon boasting over 1,000 eyewitness accounts and recorded
sightings, alongside lots of unexplained evidence.

“At the Loch Ness Centre, guests can hear real people’s stories, discover artefacts, and listen to scientific
debate on the existence of Nessie to help them make up their own mind on images such as this.”

A spokesman for the centre said: ''The Loch Ness Centre has recently reported a new sighting of Scotland’s
beloved monster, which is possibly the clearest evidence this year of Nessie’s existence...'

Finally, we're back to the actual eyewitness.

Quote:'...'Captured on Sunday 8th October at around 5pm, John Howie spotted something mysterious in the Loch,
moving slowly towards the tree line before it disappeared and estimates it to be around 12-15 feet long!''...'
The Express:

RE: It's Loch Ness Monster Time!! - Chiefsmom - 10-20-2023

Sure seems like this last year, there has been a lot of articles on the MSM about Nessie, with a lot of pictures.

RE: It's Loch Ness Monster Time!! - 727Sky - 10-21-2023

(10-20-2023, 12:29 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Sure seems like this last year, there has been a lot of articles on the MSM about Nessie, with a lot of pictures.

COVID killed tourism so it is time to generate some revenue with the tried and true Lochness mess sightings  !!

RE: It's Loch Ness Monster Time!! - BIAD - 10-21-2023

(10-21-2023, 03:30 AM)727Sky Wrote: COVID killed tourism so it is time to generate some revenue with the tried and true Lochness mess sightings  !!

I agree with you that this is probably the case and it fascinates me how this would come to fruition.

Is it simply a case of a person -let's say from the Scottish Tourist Board, drives out with a cohort to
the loch and then armed with a few photographs of themselves with a wide-backdrop of water,
contacts a news-outlet and states they've seen something in Loch Ness?

Could it be more simpler and certain media outlets merely generate the images themselves and a
'witness', safe with the knowledge (even consent?) that the organisations involved in promoting
tourism in that area would never divulge the reality of the situation?

The 'Nessie' tales usually appear around the warmer times in the British Isles and traditionally this
has been put down to two things. In the Reader-World, better weather means more visitors to the
loch and an improved chance of seeing something unusual in the peaty water.
A perfectly rational assumption.

But those couple of Summer months are also when Journalists take vacations and many times,
monster yarns supplement the shortfall of content from a fully-staffed news-desk. As you say, it's
a tried and true method!

But I often wonder if by advertising certain companies like the Loch Ness Centre, voices that may
put doubt into a newspaper-reported sighting are stifled for the sake of commercial benefits via
free promotion.
Shy