Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Something Terrifying is Coming from the Middle East in 2023 - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Spirits and the Spiritual (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Religions and Matters of Faith (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: Something Terrifying is Coming from the Middle East in 2023 (/showthread.php?tid=817)

Something Terrifying is Coming from the Middle East in 2023 - Infolurker - 06-18-2023

Janie DuVall and Craig Bong reveals something terrifying coming from the Middle East in 2023. For when they shall say, peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them.

https://www.goalshouse.com/impact-report-2022

Quote:Turning and turning in the widening gyre The falcon cannot hear the falconer; Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world, The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere The ceremony of innocence is drowned; The best lack all conviction, while the worst Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand; Surely the Second Coming is at hand. The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert A shape with lion body and the head of a man,

A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun, Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds. The darkness drops again; but now I know That twenty centuries of stony sleep Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle, And what rough beast, its hour come round at last, Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

Terra Carta & World Climate Summit 2023 in Dubai - Is This The 7 Year Agreement Kicking Off The Tribulation? 

https://www.sustainable-markets.org/terra-carta/

RE: Something Terrifying is Coming from the Middle East in 2023 - xuenchen - 06-18-2023

Some predictions say the U.S. secret arrangements with Iran will trigger a Nuclear weapons "Accident".

Old rumors still claim Iran got nuke from old Soviet Union weapons brokers.

American mental case Democrats like Kerry are on the brink.

[Image: boom00.gif]

RE: Something Terrifying is Coming from the Middle East in 2023 - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-19-2023

Ah, the 1215 Magna Carta via Ecofascism.

"Certis rebus certa signa præcurrunt."
— Cicero

(Coming events cast their shadows before...certain signs precede certain events)

[Image: epdJF8o.jpg]

[Image: yXlTIcc.jpg]
WHY HAS THE USA FALLEN

[Image: WN2hedO.gif]

RE: Something Terrifying is Coming from the Middle East in 2023 - Ninurta - 06-19-2023

(06-18-2023, 09:49 PM)Infolurker Wrote: Terra Carta & World Climate Summit 2023 in Dubai - Is This The 7 Year Agreement Kicking Off The Tribulation? 

That right there is some funny stuff! Chucky-Boy (sorry, Brits, but for the life of me I can't think of that sumbitch as "king" anything!) must have slept through his history classes. The Magna Carta was not the brain-child of the King, it was drafted by the Barons, who then forced the king to sign it. I know this only because one of my ancestors was one of those Barons that twisted his limp wrist until he did.

So a "Terra Carta" that is born of the diseased mind of an alleged "king" does not, in any way, have any sort of connection to the original Magna Carta other than just trying to steal it's lime-light. The Magna Carta set into being royal recognition of the basic rights of man, right that supercede royal authority. This "Terra Carta" sounds like nothing of the kind - it sounds more like just more Greenpeace drivel.

ETA: I noticed wih interest that even his own website for what I prefer to call "The Terra Cotta" - because it's so easily breakable - does not refer to Chucky-Boy as "King". Instead it unerringly refers to him as "the former Prince of Wales", and I find that to be pretty telling...

RE: Something Terrifying is Coming from the Middle East in 2023 - DaphneApollo - 06-19-2023

Yes, It must start today!

Make your nitwit son, Harry, and his wife stop flying around in Private Jets or it’s just word salad.

RE: Something Terrifying is Coming from the Middle East in 2023 - SomeJackleg - 06-19-2023

(06-18-2023, 09:49 PM)Infolurker Wrote: https://www.goalshouse.com/impact-report-2022

Terra Carta & World Climate Summit 2023 in Dubai - Is This The 7 Year Agreement Kicking Off The Tribulation? 

not to get all biblical, but until the third temple is built and animal sacrifice resumes , and the anti christ who ever he turns out to be stands in it and makes peace in the world does the tribulation start.

there are many different views on the time frame,who, what, when, and how, most all that are not out in left field agree  on this.

it could be that this is the start  that leads to war that is spoken of in Daniel 9: 20-27 which fit into the the anti christ committing the abomination that causes desolation.

imo until the thrid temple is built, blood sacrifice resumes and the red heifer sacrificed there can be no start to the tribulation, it's not biblical.

not to start no stuff, but i also believe that Christians that are alive will still be here and suffer during the tribulation.
Christ only comes twice in the bible, not three times. once when born, once when he calls the believers.
i base this on Jesus's words in Mathew 24 not Paul's letters. Jesus doesn't say he will come once for the believers then come back and kick butt latter. if so why say, don't believe those that say he's over here or he's over there, or tell people to flee to the mountains, or not go back to get your stuff, or immediately after the tribulation he will send his angels for the elect,

Quote:29 “But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. 31 And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet blast, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

Matthew 24: 29-31 New American Standard Bible

man i done went and got all biblical, sorry bout that. not sorry for believing what i do, just saying i wasn't then did it anyway.

RE: Something Terrifying is Coming from the Middle East in 2023 - BIAD - 06-19-2023

(06-19-2023, 02:43 AM)Ninurta Wrote: That right there is some funny stuff! Chucky-Boy (sorry, Brits, but for the life of me I can't think of that sumbitch as "king" anything!) must have slept through his history classes. The Magna Carta was not the brain-child of the King, it was drafted by the Barons, who then forced the king to sign it. I know this only because one of my ancestors was one of those Barons that twisted his limp wrist until he did.

So a "Terra Carta" that is born of the diseased mind of an alleged "king" does not, in any way, have any sort of connection to the original Magna Carta other than just trying to steal it's lime-light. The Magna Carta set into being royal recognition of the basic rights of man, right that supercede royal authority. This "Terra Carta" sounds like nothing of the kind - it sounds more like just more Greenpeace drivel.

ETA: I noticed with interest that even his own website for what I prefer to call "The Terra Cotta" - because it's so easily breakable - does not refer to Chucky-Boy as "King". Instead it unerringly refers to him as "the former Prince of Wales", and I find that to be pretty telling...

I objectively checked Ninurta's comments with someone who's a big history-buff (my wife Smile ) and found he is spot-on.
Charlie is taking part in a ponzi scheme and he was paid to do so back in June last year by Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin
Jaber al-Thani. 
Source:

Mind you, it is strange how the site does refer to him as the former Prince of Wales.
Huh

RE: Something Terrifying is Coming from the Middle East in 2023 - Ninurta - 06-19-2023

(06-19-2023, 04:35 AM)SomeJackleg Wrote: there are many different views on the time frame,who, what, when, and how, most all that are not out in left field agree  on this.

Exactly. There are so many different, and mutually exclusive, way to "interpret" Revelations that I just don't. There are the pre-millenialists, the post-millenialists, and the amillenialists, and they seem to me to be ceaselessly locked in battle over whom is "right"... and I think that causes many of them to get so invested in it that they lose sight of what's important arguing over who is right.

I'm none of the above. I'm a "pan-millenialist", because i think it'll all pan out the way it's supposed to in the end, without my input, interpretation, or argument. That's the reason I rarely, almost never, post in these "prophetic interpretation" threads. I'm too busy trying to keep an eye on what is important to waste time in the niggling little details that are going to sort themselves out in the end anyhow regardless of what I want to believe..

If a person is right with their God, then ALL of the rest is tiny details - they'll get through whatever comes to get to the other side. So I don't worry myself over antichrists, or tribulations, or how many weeks equal how many days, or any of that distraction.

(06-19-2023, 07:28 AM)BIAD Wrote: I objectively checked Ninurta's comments with someone who's a big history-buff (my wife Smile ) and found he is spot-on.
Charlie is taking part in a ponzi scheme and he was paid to do so back in June last year by Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin
Jaber al-Thani. 
Source:

Mind you, it is strange how the site does refer to him as the former Prince of Wales.
Huh

That last comment makes me wonder if he might not be planning on abdicating the throne, and if so, to whom? Maybe some swarthy character with a bushy moustache and who ties a dish towel to his head with a golden iqual?

Fear not - if they turn Old Blighty into Qatar North, I've got room for y'all here!

I've even got a couple of sheds to accommodate a certain strap-hanger...