Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Spirits and the Spiritual (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Religions and Matters of Faith (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ (/showthread.php?tid=778)

Pages: 1 2 3

WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-11-2023

We've all been wondering how in the world the end times prophecy about a "one world religion" could feasibly come about and most have thought it impossible- but that was before our idiot governments started listening to the WEF.

Quote:
A top official with the World Economic Forum (WEF) has called for religious scripture to be “rewritten” by artificial intelligence (AI) to create a globalized “new Bible.”

Yuval Noah Harari, the senior advisor to the WEF and its chairman Nazi Son, Klaus Schwab, argues that using AI to replace scriptures will create unified “religions that are actually correct.”
Harari, an influential author and professor, made the call while giving a talk on the “future of humanity.”

According to Harari, the power of AI can be harnessed and used to reshape spirituality into the WEF’s globalist vision of “equity” and inclusivism.

While it may sound outlandish a precedent was set very recently with AI giving a sermon at a major religious convention in Germany as presented in this thread by Infolurker:  Hundreds of Protestants attended a sermon in Nuremberg given by ChatGPT Avatars

Why world governments cowtow to organizations like the WEF is beyond me as they are not elected and we are not legally beholden to them in any way- and yet most governments still follow their orders like sheep. The only explanation that makes any sense is that it is all a coordinated effort to bring their NWO dreams to fruition and are using prophecy as their playbook.

Full article here: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’

RE: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - Infolurker - 06-11-2023

So it begins....

Well, it has already begun. Now they need to march out the Pope and some Islamic "leaders" along with some TV evangelists to promote it.

RE: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-11-2023

(06-11-2023, 05:11 PM)Infolurker Wrote: So it begins....

Well, it has already begun. Now they need to march out the Pope and some Islamic "leaders" along with some TV evangelists to promote it.

I'm sure the pope will be first in line, probably before the end of the month. Pretty much anything he says publicly goes directly against church canon and this will be no different, in fact I'm almost certain that is why the last pope stepped down and he was chosen to replace him to begin with.

RE: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - Freija - 06-11-2023

What's the worry? It's all just fiction anyway.

RE: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-11-2023

(06-11-2023, 05:57 PM)Freija Wrote: What's the worry? It's all just fiction anyway.

You are entitled to that opinion but those who do not share your opinion have the right to believe what they want as well without unelected "officials" attempting to force unsolicited change.

RE: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - quintessentone - 06-11-2023

All AI has to do is to bring together the connectedness of historical religions and how they are still connected today, or what commonalities or roots in history they all share. 

However, as with all things there will be opposition to change especially since countries around the world cannot even find commonalities for trade and peace, and finding the reasons why people and government leaders do not want to find solutions to end war, poverty, hate, etc. should be where AI should start, IMO.

This is an interesting video of the history of all religions.

RE: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - BodhisattvaStyle - 06-11-2023

This is something I've been saying, and waiting for. I knew when I saw everyone asking AI questions about creation, God, religion, and every other question under the sun, that they would want AI to "re-write" the Bible. I believe this is where the one world religion will come from.......and AI will be their God.

Sad, but we could all see this coming. Sigh... and many will fall for it...

Stay strong, my fellow "rogue-nation'ers."

And here's the proof....many will fall on account of this.
https://apnews.com/article/germany-church-protestants-chatgpt-ai-sermon-651f21c24cfb47e3122e987a7263d348

Not sure what's happening, but I've copied and pasted from this article. In a nutshell, people are already looking for chatbots (AI) to guide them in their "religion." A congregation of people are looking to have AI preach sermons to them, and setting up to do just that...be preached to by an AI.  Sad
FUERTH, Germany (AP) — The artificial intelligence chatbot asked the believers in the fully packed St. Paul’s church in the Bavarian town of Fuerth to rise from the pews and praise the Lord.
The ChatGPT chatbot, personified by an avatar of a bearded Black man on a huge screen above the altar, then began preaching to the more than 300 people who had shown up on Friday morning for an experimental Lutheran church service almost entirely generated by AI.
“Dear friends, it is an honor for me to stand here and preach to you as the first artificial intelligence at this year’s convention of Protestants in Germany,” the avatar said with an expressionless face and monotonous voice.
The 40-minute service — including the sermon, prayers and music — was created by ChatGPT and Jonas Simmerlein, a theologian and philosopher from the University of Vienna.
“I conceived this service — but actually I rather accompanied it, because I would say about 98% comes from the machine,” the 29-year-old scholar told The Associated Press.

Can a chatbot preach a good sermon? Hundreds attend church service generated by ChatGPT to find

RE: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-11-2023

First thing that came to mind.

Revelations 22:18

Quote:18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book. 19 And if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share of the tree of life and the holy city, which are written about in this book.

Lots of things going on these days that draw me to the book.

I know just coincidences.

RE: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - Infolurker - 06-12-2023

(06-11-2023, 11:28 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: First thing that came to mind.

Quote:18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book. 19 And if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share of the tree of life and the holy city, which are written about in this book.

When I first heard the "Prophecies" of what was to come.... the persecution of Christians, It was the 1970's. We would discuss that it could NEVER happen in America. There was a church every 2 blocks and Christianity was just about everywhere (yes, even the schools though not officially). 

The 1980's were even Bigger. 

The last 10 - 15 years or so have been a HUGE eye-opener. I am WATCHING everything come true right before my very eyes.

If we went back to the 1980's and showed them 2023 on Video, they would NEVER believe us. That is how far we have fallen.

RE: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-12-2023

(06-12-2023, 12:04 AM)Infolurker Wrote:
(06-11-2023, 11:28 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: First thing that came to mind.

When I first heard the "Prophecies" of what was to come.... the persecution of Christians, It was the 1970's. We would discuss that it could NEVER happen in America. There was a church every 2 blocks and Christianity was just about everywhere (yes, even the schools though not officially). 

The 1980's were even Bigger. 

The last 10 - 15 years or so have been a HUGE eye-opener. I am WATCHING everything come true right before my very eyes.

If we went back to the 1980's and showed them 2023 on Video, they would NEVER believe us. That is how far we have fallen.

But you cannot get anyone to believe if they do not have eyes to see and ears to hear. 

Each will make their choice.

Quote:Matthew 13:11

Then the disciples came up and asked him, “Why are you speaking to them in parables?”

11 He answered, “Because the secrets of the kingdom of heaven have been given for you to know, but it has not been given to them. 12

For whoever has, more will be given to him, and he will have more than enough; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 13 That is why I speak to them in parables, because looking they do not see, and hearing they do not listen or understand. 14 Isaiah’s prophecy is fulfilled in them, which says:

You will listen and listen,
but never understand;
you will look and look,
but never perceive.

15 For this people’s heart has grown callous;
their ears are hard of hearing,
and they have shut their eyes;
otherwise they might see with their eyes,
and hear with their ears, and
understand with their hearts,
and turn back—
and I would heal them.

16 “Blessed are your eyes because they do see, and your ears because they do hear. 1
7 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see the things you see but didn’t see them, to hear the things you hear but didn’t hear them.

RE: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - Ninurta - 06-12-2023

(06-11-2023, 05:22 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(06-11-2023, 05:11 PM)Infolurker Wrote: So it begins....

I'm sure the pope will be first in line, probably before the end of the month. Pretty much anything he says publicly goes directly against church canon and this will be no different, in fact I'm almost certain that is why the last pope stepped down and he was chosen to replace him to begin with.

It should be fairly east among Catholics, as they believe "canon" is made up of both scripture and "traditions", and the Pope can redefine "traditions" at will. It would also be fairly easy among Protestants because - although they believe only in "sola scriptura", scripture only - they also believe that just about any old translation will do, and the re-write could be (as it has been in hte past) introduced as a "new translation along the lines of "The New World Translation" of Jehovah's witnesses, "The Living Bible" of Progressive churches, or even an addition such as "The Book of Mormon" amog LDS.

Muslims would be a tougher nut to crack. They're pretty jealous of guarding their Qur'an since the last time it was changed back in the 7th or 8th century. matter of fact, they don't consider any translation at all to be "Qur'an" - it has to be in Arabic, or else they don't consider it a real Qur'an.

RE: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - Ninurta - 06-12-2023

(06-11-2023, 05:57 PM)Freija Wrote: What's the worry? It's all just fiction anyway.

There seem to be quite a lot of fictions going around these days, now don't there?

RE: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - MisterSpock - 06-12-2023

WEF and AI,

Surely two things that the world, no, Humanity could certainly do without.

RE: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - Snarl - 06-12-2023

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. -Romans

(06-12-2023, 12:04 AM)Infolurker Wrote:
(06-11-2023, 11:28 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Revelations 22:18

Imagine taking that back to the late '40s. It's doubtful those folks would let 'the little bites' start.

Then again, the credibility of the Bible has been suspect for close to two thousand years. Thank you very much Council of Nicaea. The Romans despised Christians. Of course they messed with it ... hard.

RE: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - Freija - 06-12-2023

(06-12-2023, 01:23 PM)Snarl Wrote:

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. -Romans

Wait. Which god and why is he such a wrathful authoritarian dickhead? Sorry man but mythology and sky-fairies just don't do it for me. Never has and never will.

Whatever though, to each their own. Believe in what makes you happy or brings you comfort. Just don't try to impose your beliefs or gods on me and we'll all get along fine.

As somewhat of an anti-theist, I would probably lean toward secular humanism more than anything but even that implies a belief of sorts and I simply can't be bothered.

Thanks.
The heathen infidel

RE: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - Snarl - 06-12-2023

(06-12-2023, 03:00 PM)Freija Wrote:

Just don't try to impose your beliefs or gods on me and we'll all get along fine.

Do you believe in UFOs ... or do you 'know' they're real? I can't impose them on you either. Wink

RE: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - Freija - 06-12-2023

(06-12-2023, 03:24 PM)Snarl Wrote: Do you believe in UFOs ... or do you 'know' they're real? I can't impose them on you either. Wink

I do not "believe" in UFOs but I am open to their possibility which I guess makes me agnostic? As a fan of science fiction, UFOs are a fun concept and I have always found the mindset of UFO "true believers" somewhat fascinating in a morbidly curious/skeptical kind of way comparable to the same way I view most conspiracy theorists. It would be cool if UFOs were real but I'm not holding my breath or proselytizing for their existence.

But a big mean wrathful all powerful omnipotent sky god is just a stretch too far for me even in my wildest imagination.

(06-12-2023, 03:00 PM)Freija Wrote:

Wait. Which god and why is he such a wrathful authoritarian dickhead? Sorry man but mythology and sky-fairies just don't do it for me. Never has and never will.

Whatever though, to each their own. Believe in what makes you happy or brings you comfort. Just don't try to impose your beliefs or gods on me and we'll all get along fine.

As somewhat of an anti-theist, I would probably lean toward secular humanism more than anything but even that implies a belief of sorts and I simply can't be bothered.

Thanks.
The heathen infidel

One should not confuse a wrathful, authoritarian dickhead deity with it's wrathful, authoritarian dickhead acolytes. That's a huge assumption and confusion amongst the anti-christian crowd. They have never met a deity, and so their assumptions must necessarily fall on the so-called adherents of that deity. That's the only source they have for their presuppositions and "insights" into the deity. 

Further compounding the problem is that a vast majority of the so-called adherents have also never met a deity, despite their claims otherwise. Those folks either just want to belong to a club, OR they see power being gathered to the club, and want their share of that. Either way, they tend to project a false impression, and that impression rarely ever falls to the adherents. Instead, it goes straight to the top, and is the impression given of their deity.

For that reason, those people tend to alienate more people from their god than they draw to it.

I don't presume to write policy for any god or gods, but I sure do like watching the monkeys under their umbrella throw shit at each other when others do. It's entertaining.

(06-12-2023, 05:11 PM)Freija Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 03:24 PM)Snarl Wrote: Do you believe in UFOs ... or do you 'know' they're real? I can't impose them on you either. Wink

I do not "believe" in UFOs but I am open to their possibility which I guess makes me agnostic? As a fan of science fiction, UFOs are a fun concept and I have always found the mindset of UFO "true believers" somewhat fascinating in a morbidly curious/skeptical kind of way comparable to the same way I view most conspiracy theorists. It would be cool if UFOs were real but I'm not holding my breath or proselytizing for their existence.

But a big mean wrathful all powerful omnipotent sky god is just a stretch too far for me even in my wildest imagination.

I'm curious. Consider this question a part of my ongoing education. Why is belief in a "big mean wrathful omnipotent sky god" more of a stretch than believing the possibility of big mean wrathful all powerful aliens, who can apparently violate the laws of nature and physics at will to travel vast distances in an instant, more of a stretch?

It seems to me that if one is agnostic of one of those potentials, they should also be agnostic towards the other of them. Either way, if they have not seen, how can they "know"? Isn't denial of the possibility it's own kind of faith? And isn't the essence of a religion "faith"?

Non-belief, same as belief, seems to me to be it's own sort of religion, albeit a negative one, since absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Therefore any conclusions, either for or against, are "faith-based".

A corollary question, in my mind, is why do folks, believers and unbelievers alike, seem to limit the extent of a deity to the sky only? Isn't that, in itself, a limitation on the theoretically limitless? Doesn't the very concept destroy notions of omnipotence?

RE: WEF Calls For AI To Rewrite Bible, Create ‘Religions That Are Actually Correct’ - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-12-2023

Quote:Wait. Which god and why is he such a wrathful authoritarian dickhead? Sorry man but mythology and sky-fairies just don't do it for me. Never has and never will.

I can't answer the question of which God, I do believe that there is more than one, and each chooses which God they want to serve, or not.

Some gods may be wrathful authoritarian dickheads, I don't know or choose to worship those. I do find it interesting that usually the ones that do believe in those wrathful authoritarian dickheads, seem very angry and hate those dickheads that they say they do not believe exists.

So that leads me to think, and I could be wrong, that what they are angry with or hate is the person that does believe in the wrathful authoritarian dickheads. I can see how that can happen. Things are not always what they seem, especially if you have little to no knowledge with what it is you are dealing with, or may have to deal with.

Your post prompted me to have a flash back. It reminds me of my Father. He was a strict disciplinarian. He was a serious man, and he wanted the best for his children. Times were hard, and nothing about it was easy. He knew that he had to prepare us to not just survive what was coming, but to defeat it.

It took me years to realize that my Father was not a wrathful authoritarian dickhead, but a loving, concerned, dedicated Father. Too bad I did not realize that until about 20 years after he was dead.

I regret I never had the opportunity to tell him how right he was, and he should be proud, because all ten of his children succeeded in this world, and none of us would have made it, if he had not been a wrathful authoritarian dickhead.

I did not see my Father as a god, unless you want to call Satan a god. I did not worship him then, and I sure as hell don't now. I do see how through my childish eyes, and my zero knowledge of what he was trying to prepare us for, and lead me to view him as much less, when he was truly so much more. 

Thanks for your post, because you reminded of just how ignorant I was, and how much I lost.