Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Declassified Documents Reveal Fallen Angels - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: Declassified Documents Reveal Fallen Angels (/showthread.php?tid=761)

Declassified Documents Reveal Fallen Angels - Infolurker - 06-09-2023

The time is close now that they are pushing all of these UFO/UAP stories and allowing DoD blessed spokesman (whistleblowers.. LOL) to prepare the population.

Want to know what is really happening and what will happen shortly?

It started at least in the 1940's with communication to "entities". Germany probably did the same thing in the early 40's.

Using ritual magic and satanic rituals.

RE: Declassified Documents Reveal Fallen Angels - F2d5thCav - 06-10-2023

I like the alien beside Ike in that video.

I call him "the wrinkler".  Cool

Biggest problem with sorting the entity/UFO question has been the army of pot-stirrers, both government/military and fanatics of various stripes pushing their "knowledge".

There are many cases 'out there' worthy of real study, but the clouds of disinformation go a long way to obscuring any real truths about what has been going on.

FWIW, the IDH is the likely source of what has been observed and experienced.  That could conceivably include demons, fallen angels, and the like.

What you mention about the rituals may be correct-- "doors" that should have stayed firmly shut got opened.

Cheers

RE: Declassified Documents Reveal Fallen Angels - BodhisattvaStyle - 06-10-2023

(06-09-2023, 11:14 PM)Infolurker Wrote: The time is close now that they are pushing all of these UFO/UAP stories and allowing DoD blessed spokesman (whistleblowers.. LOL) to prepare the population.

It started at least in the 1940's with communication to "entities". Germany probably did the same thing in the early 40's.

Now this is a great topic!. I believe this to be the main thing TPTB have been hiding for ions (because they've been working with "them" ("fallen angels/spirits/demons.") this whole time.

This is actually a theory I've been working on for a few years now. Thanks for the video. I will be checking this out tonight. 

"Get Ready," people..... Things are about to get scary weird soon with this one.

RE: Declassified Documents Reveal Fallen Angels - Infolurker - 06-10-2023

Tom Horn has been covering this topic almost exclusively for years now.

RE: Declassified Documents Reveal Fallen Angels - BodhisattvaStyle - 06-10-2023

(06-10-2023, 04:43 PM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote:
(06-09-2023, 11:14 PM)Infolurker Wrote: The time is close now that they are pushing all of these UFO/UAP stories and allowing DoD blessed spokesman (whistleblowers.. LOL) to prepare the population.

Now this is a great topic!. I believe this to be the main thing TPTB have been hiding for ions (because they've been working with "them" ("fallen angels/spirits/demons.") this whole time.

This is actually a theory I've been working on for a few years now. Thanks for the video. I will be checking this out tonight. 

"Get Ready," people..... Things are about to get scary weird soon with this one.
I watched the beginning of this video, and have actually seen this before. This was the video that sparked me to start my own research on this topic.

Great video, and what they are saying is what I have found in my research as well. Government cover-up of "demon-worshipping/ fallen angel worship/nephulem alliances."
So, I'm with ya on this infolurker. 

Ps. its AOx6179/BodhisattvaStyle from ATS.  Cool Good to see you again...