Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Military UFO whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: Military UFO whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program (/showthread.php?tid=752)

Pages: 1 2

Military UFO whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - A51Watcher2 - 06-07-2023

WELL now!

RE: Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - A51Watcher2 - 06-07-2023

Well duuuuhhhh!

Anybody who visited Mailbox Road between 1989 and 1993 could of told you that!

rolleyes2

RE: Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - Snarl - 06-07-2023

Interesting vid. It shows the cover of the whistleblower's complaint for reprisal. I'd love to read that. Further, it lists him as a GS-15. That ain't just whistlin' Dixie, folks. If he got punked, that would imply the participation of political appointees/generals taking direct action against him. I _do_ wonder why that's not addressed in this story. I'd like to know who shut him down and shut him out.

RE: Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - Ninurta - 06-07-2023

(06-07-2023, 02:43 PM)Snarl Wrote: Interesting vid. It shows the cover of the whistleblower's complaint for reprisal. I'd love to read that. Further, it lists him as a GS-15. That ain't just whistlin' Dixie, folks. If he got punked, that would imply the participation of political appointees/generals taking direct action against him. I _do_ wonder why that's not addressed in this story. I'd like to know who shut him down and shut him out.

As I recall, a GS-15 is the civilian equivalent of a full bird colonel, so, yeah, it would have to be some high and mighty mucky-mucks giving him any grief.

I've been thinking lately that it's odd to me that they have replaced UFO - Unidentified flying Object with UAP - Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, replacing "object with "phenomena". That would indicate to me that they are branching out beyond physical objects. It's also consistent with those weird vapor-looking UAP that change shapes and such.

Furthermore, this whistle-blower is consistent in calling the phenomena "non-human" rather than "extraterrestrial" which has connotations of "other planetary", although strictly speaking "extraterrestrial" means "beyond Earth" but not necessarily "from another planet".

Could they be prepping folks for "cross dimensional" visitors rather than "aliens from another planet in this dimension"?

RE: Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - A51Watcher2 - 06-08-2023

New text details of this case and a video with details as well here -

https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/

RE: Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - Bally002 - 06-08-2023

(06-07-2023, 07:56 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Furthermore, this whistle-blower is consistent in calling the phenomena "non-human" rather than "extraterrestrial" which has connotations of "other planetary", although strictly speaking "extraterrestrial" means "beyond Earth" but not necessarily "from another planet".

I kinda took this as meaning an AI or remote mechanical device (RMD).  A 'drone' (poor choice of words) perhaps.  Something not just 'beyond earth' but developed locally.  Inner solar system or upon/within this planet itself.

So non human as above.

Kind regards,

Bally)

RE: Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - Snarl - 06-08-2023

(06-08-2023, 08:41 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 07:56 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Furthermore, this whistle-blower is consistent in calling the phenomena "non-human" rather than "extraterrestrial" which has connotations of "other planetary", although strictly speaking "extraterrestrial" means "beyond Earth" but not necessarily "from another planet".

I kinda took this as meaning an AI or remote mechanical device (RMD).  A 'drone' (poor choice of words) perhaps.  Something not just 'beyond earth' but developed locally.  Inner solar system or upon/within this planet itself.

So non human as above.

I can tell you ... there's a veil. It's possible to 'see' on the other side of it. Different 'visits' ... similar observations ... it's probably real even if it is supra-fantastic. If 'we' can cross the threshold, why couldn't something else?

If we're talking linear travel through this dimension we're standing in ... I'd rather send my own drone across space and time ... rather than waste my life making the journey personally.

@"Ninurta"#2 I 'think' there's some belief that these "non-humans" may be living on the planet with us, only under the ocean or under the ground.

My problem with this guy: He's purportedly blowing the whistle ... yet he's being less than honest. He doesn't name names (there again those high-ranking government officials we always hear referenced, but remain nameless and faceless). And, he himself has no first-hand knowledge.

I remember hearing once that if the DoD wanted an unlimited/unrestricted budget, defense against a non-human threat would create a bottomless well of funding. Since everything seems to be going exactly in the opposite of common sense these days, that's likely what's emerging from Pandora's Box. If it was left up to me, I'd be slashing the DoD budget back to as little as possible ... get us back to a Maintenance Military with the tip-of-the-spear being nuclear deterrence.

(06-08-2023, 07:29 AM)A51Watcher2 Wrote: New text details of this case and a video with details as well here -

https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/

Quote:The whistleblower, David Charles Grusch, 36, a decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan, is a veteran of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). He served as the reconnaissance office’s representative to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021. From late 2021 to July 2022, he was the NGA’s co-lead for UAP analysis and its representative to the task force.

The guy's 36 presently? Yet he only reached the rank of Major? But, he got to be a problematic GS-15? And, his highest award is an MSM equivalent? Anyone see any combat decorations? He was a co-lead for UAP analysis for what ... 8 or 9 months. And ... he doesn't iron his shirts -chuckle-

Seems to me he gets kicked-out of things when he gets too big for his britches. Typical narcissist. Sorry ... that's just the way I see it from out here in keyboard land.

RE: Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - Ninurta - 06-08-2023

(06-08-2023, 11:01 AM)Snarl Wrote:
Quote:The whistleblower, David Charles Grusch, 36, a decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan, is a veteran of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). He served as the reconnaissance office’s representative to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021. From late 2021 to July 2022, he was the NGA’s co-lead for UAP analysis and its representative to the task force.

The guy's 36 presently? Yet he only reached the rank of Major? But, he got to be a problematic GS-15? And, his highest award is an MSM equivalent? Anyone see any combat decorations? He was a co-lead for UAP analysis for what ... 8 or 9 months. And ... he doesn't iron his shirts -chuckle-

Seems to me he gets kicked-out of things when he gets too big for his britches. Typical narcissist. Sorry ... that's just the way I see it from out here in keyboard land.

Another point to ponder is that one of this guy's claims to fame is being in "NGA" (I thought it was "NGIA"). As near as I can figure, this "NGA" is what we used to call "DMA" (Defense Mapping Agency"), and their role was to create maps and map product (like georeferenced orthophotoquads and georeferenced satellite images, and slope maps and such) for field units.

So what is a "mapping guy" doing mucking around on national security intelligence at the UFO/UAP level that even most presidents were not privy to? Why would they bring a "map guy" into the Inner Circle? All they'd really have to tell him is "we have a recovery operation, and need a map of the area to determine the best way to get the plane wreckage out". They wouldn't have to mention UAP's at all for that.

Seems just a bit over-inflated to me....

RE: Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-08-2023

The only Acronym jungle worse than corporate is military intel.
The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) is a combat support agency within the United States Department of Defense whose primary mission is collecting, analyzing, and distributing geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) in support of national security. Initially known as the National Imagery and Mapping Agency (NIMA) from 1996 to 2003, it is a member of the United States Intelligence Community.

Motto: "Know the World, Show the Way... from Seabed to Space." Every domain.

And they just posted a vid yesterday, "Allow us to re-introduce ourselves..."

The National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) is a member of the US Intelligence Community and an agency of the US Department of Defense. NRO is considered, along with the CIA, National Security Agency (NSA), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), and National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), to be one of the "big five" U.S. intelligence agencies. The NRO is headquartered in unincorporated Fairfax County, Virginia.

The Space Force has an intelligence unit, Space Delta 7, at Peterson Space Force Base, Colorado, responsible for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance that support military operations. The Space Delta 18 will support the space intelligence community that includes the Defense Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and the National Reconnaissance Office.

Rockefeller backed defense contractor Itek Corporation was involved in the production of the Corona satellites. Arthur Lundahl, who analyzed the satellite footage, told Jacques Vallée he saw UFOs. Vallée was friends with Arthur Lundahl as sourced from this clip.

Vallee got hired as a UFO consultant for Laurance Rockefeller but apparently bowed out “when he saw where Laurance and John Mack were going.” (from email archive

Lundahl was the Director of National Photographic Interpretation Center (NPIC) from May 1953 – July 1973, a joint project of the CIA and DIA...

[Image: c6Mk6EG.jpg]

...which became the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, a mega Yuge military run facility at Fort Belvoir, VA. And another one in St. Louis. Lundahl also analyzed the Zapruder Film.

Alot of inter-linked alphabets. Does the right hand know what the left-hand is doing?

Grusch has documents signed by the inspector general, indicating that one of the UFOs was found in Sicily and taken during WW2, confirmed by  Whistleblower J. Gray from National Air and Space Intelligence Center.

Alien craft crash landing? These are German.

[Image: EfafWrk.jpg]
New Revu sees new evidence for extraterrestrial life: Mussolini's UFO (Dutch article)

The Allies used superstition as a vector of attack in WW2. The Army deployed tactical deception units that would create strange sights and sounds to deceive Axis soldiers.
3133rd Signal Service Company Special Ghost Army

[Image: KzLHXmv.jpg]
Hal Puthoff’s Ultraterrestrial Models paper

[Image: LO0H251.jpg]

RE: Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - A51Watcher2 - 06-08-2023

He certainly appears lucid.

Maybe he's a rain man or somethin I dunno.

We will see.

RE: Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - A51Watcher2 - 06-09-2023

RE: Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - A51Watcher2 - 06-13-2023

Here is the full length interview in it's entirety  -

You can also see the entire followup to this first one and also Ross Coulthart answering questions on a podcast after that here 

https://image-analysis-team.com/david-charles-grusch

RE: Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - Snarl - 06-13-2023

(06-13-2023, 12:08 PM)A51Watcher2 Wrote: Here is the full length interview in it's entirety

So ... what did _you_ think?

RE: Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - A51Watcher2 - 06-14-2023

(06-13-2023, 06:02 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(06-13-2023, 12:08 PM)A51Watcher2 Wrote: Here is the full length interview in it's entirety

I thought 'if sounds to good to be true'....

it must be.

RE: Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - Snarl - 06-14-2023

(06-14-2023, 02:52 AM)A51Watcher2 Wrote:
(06-13-2023, 06:02 PM)Snarl Wrote:

I thought 'if sounds to good to be true'....

it must be.

Well ... it was interesting ... and I watched the whole of it. Didn't get anything/take-aways from the full interview.

Wanna know what's cool? I have now passed my 25 year non-disclosure period. That's what I was restricted to on retirement. And, I don't give a fuck if they changed the rules since then.

RE: Military UFO whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - A51Watcher2 - 06-14-2023

RE: Military UFO whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - A51Watcher2 - 06-14-2023

RE: Military UFO whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - Bally002 - 06-14-2023

(06-14-2023, 07:54 AM)A51Watcher2 Wrote:

Well, Chris certainly did flip out in this one.  I fear for David's health.  Tragic after this rant by Chris if nothing comes of the interview and revelations.

Hard to put one over Ross.  Been watching him here for years.

Well, back to another vid to ponder and some more cigarettes. 

Cheers.  

Bally)

Yeah me too Bally.

He seems to be well informed enough to know he is going up against the High Table.

RE: Military UFO whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program - A51Watcher2 - 06-15-2023

We Can Prove or Disprove His UFO Coverup Accusations