Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
What Is A Woman Documentary Free For 24 Hours - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: What Is A Woman Documentary Free For 24 Hours (/showthread.php?tid=740)

What Is A Woman Documentary Free For 24 Hours - Infolurker - 06-04-2023

The common sense documentary and humor watching "experts" squirm and make fools of themselves is free for a short time on Twitter. If you have not seen it yet, please do not miss out on the opportunity.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1664424891372941312

A Debate On Biology (common sense prevails)

RE: What Is A Woman Documentary Free For 24 Hours - GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-04-2023

Kdog and I watched it night before last. We laughed so hard! Those "experts" were hilarious!

"What is a woman?"
"Someone who presents themselves as a woman."
"But what IS that?"
"That is a hateful question!" 

Those African tribesmen may not be as educated but they sure are a hell of a lot smarter!

RE: What Is A Woman Documentary Free For 24 Hours - quintessentone - 06-04-2023

Young America's Foundation is a traditional conservative activist organization. Got any other documentaries or debates with a neuroscience, or geneticist, some scientific/medical expert that is working in this field?

RE: What Is A Woman Documentary Free For 24 Hours - Infolurker - 06-04-2023

(06-04-2023, 06:33 PM)quintessentone Wrote: Young America's Foundation is a traditional conservative activist organization. Got any other documentaries or debates with a neuroscience, or geneticist, some scientific/medical expert that is working in this field?

Is this a twitter warning? LOL

By the way... like in the youtube video... please point me to the error in the logic... I don't think you can although it would be quite interesting for doctors to run test for a miscarriage on a biological man.... probably see a lawsuit on that one soon.

Smile

RE: What Is A Woman Documentary Free For 24 Hours - xuenchen - 06-04-2023

Medical Biology is being "defined" by "defying" and "ignoring" Cool

(06-04-2023, 07:26 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Medical Biology is being "defined" by "defying" and "ignoring" Cool

I want to believe, I want to believe.....

Well, it doesn't work that way and marching out a bunch of drone "experts" who try to convince you that you eyes, ears, common sense, and logic is incorrect isn't going to work on most of the population.

If you need "experts" to identify male and female, you got other problems.

RE: What Is A Woman Documentary Free For 24 Hours - quintessentone - 06-04-2023

(06-04-2023, 08:24 PM)Infolurker Wrote:
(06-04-2023, 07:26 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Medical Biology is being "defined" by "defying" and "ignoring" Cool

Well, it doesn't work that way and marching out a bunch of drone "experts" who try to convince you that you eyes, ears, common sense, and logic is incorrect isn't going to work on most of the population.

I think ignoring experts and their empirical scientific proof is more problematic, I would think.

(06-04-2023, 08:33 PM)quintessentone Wrote:
(06-04-2023, 08:24 PM)Infolurker Wrote:

I think ignoring experts and their empirical scientific proof is more problematic, I would think.

Oh you mean John Money the so called pioneer? Tell me what you think after.

Logic, facts and truth are not on your side.

Here is the full documentary from years ago:

https://www.spiked-online.com/2023/02/05/dr-john-money-and-the-sinister-origins-of-gender-ideology/

Quote:Worse still were the yearly visits to see Money in Baltimore. According to Rolling Stone, both he and his brother, Brian, were subjected to gruelling ‘counselling’ sessions, during which Money would probe the twins about their sexual development. From around the age of six, they were questioned by Money on their sexual desires and preferences, and were shown naked pictures of other children and of adults having sex. He asked them to strip off their clothes and inspect each other’s genitals, sometimes with as many as five or six other colleagues observing. Sometimes, Money would take pictures. Most perverse of all, Money would often ask the young twins to ‘play at thrusting movements and copulation’, pretending to have sex in various positions while he watched them. When the twins refused to do as he said, he would reportedly become irate and scream at them until they complied.

As Reimer told one interviewer, both he and his brother grew to dread these annual visits – even more so as Reimer approached the age of eight. This was when Money began to broach the subject of further surgery, in order to finish the internal construction of Reimer’s vagina, which at that time was purely cosmetic. For Money, this was of the utmost importance – he did not believe that a psychological sex change could be completed without physically changing the appearance of the genitals. For Reimer, this was what he had begun to dread most of all. His aversion to surgery came partially from an intense fear of hospitals and needles, but also from the sense that this would ‘trap’ him into a gender in which he felt increasingly alien.

RE: What Is A Woman Documentary Free For 24 Hours - MisterSpock - 06-05-2023

There used to be a time when you could both acknowledge individuals personal issues/journey while simultaneously still holding fundamental scientific principals.

That was like 5 years ago, so gather around kids, while your 40 year old great great great great grandpappie tells you stories of the old days.

RE: What Is A Woman Documentary Free For 24 Hours - Chiefsmom - 06-05-2023

To openly admit, that you find the truth "offensive".
yeah, I want that professor.

That whole thing was very hard to watch.

Feelings over facts.

We are doomed.