Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! (/showthread.php?tid=68)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-22-2023

(02-22-2023, 12:39 PM)BIAD Wrote: Anyone lost one lately...?
Huh

Quote:Mysterious metal ball washes up on beach in Japan

'A mysterious large, metal ball has washed up on a beach in Japan, baffling the authorities and residents.
The object's appearance on the coastline of Hamamatsu city prompted the police to scramble the bomb
squad, but close examination showed there was no immediate threat.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=424]
Brass monkeys are askin' questions.
Sky News:

LOL, I was just about to post that one here! 

Here's a short vid clip of it: https://twitter.com/Rainmaker1973/status/1628381388993970176  with the as expected hilarious comments.

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-22-2023

LOL, just shocking I tell ya...

[Image: Ujouv95.jpg]
Quote:The grisly scene where a top Bill Clinton adviser was found hanged from a tree with a gunshot wound to his chest has finally been revealed nine months after he died.

But the sheriff's report into Mark Middleton's mysterious death raises more questions than answers as it rules he died by suicide – despite no sign of the weapon that killed him.

Middleton, 59, was found dead last May at the Heifer Ranch in Perryville, Arkansas, an hour west of Little Rock.

Release of the report was held up after members of his family petitioned a judge. They were worried that pictures from the gory scene would be made public.

The judge eventually ruled that details could be released but photographs could not. 

The report, written by Perry County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Lawson, says he was called to the ranch by worker Samantha McElroy who had found Middleton's abandoned black BMW SUV.

McElroy, 46, then walked around a cottage on the ranch.

'Almost immediately after stepping around the corner of the cottage she started yelling,' wrote Lawson.

'Upon reaching the back of the cottage she pointed towards the rear of the property and asked if that was a person.
'I could see what at first appeared to be a man sitting near a tree, as my eyes focused better, I could see a rope of some type going from the tree limb to the male."

Lawson said it was clear that Middleton was dead.

'I could see that he had a gunshot wound to the chest and that he had a knot tied in an extension cord that was around his neck and it was attached to the limb directly above him.

The deputy said a search of Middleton's vehicle turned up three boxes of buckshot and a gun case – but no weapon. 
The details give fresh insight into the death of Middleton, a married father of two daughters aged 18 and 20 who was found dead on May 7 last year.

Middleton was a special advisor to Bill Clinton in the 1990s and signed Jeffrey Epstein into the White House on seven of the 17 times the late pedophile visited.

Middleton also flew on Epstein's jet, nicknamed the 'Lolita Express'. More recently he had been working for his family's HVAC business in Little Rock.

The police report was released to DailyMail.com by the Perry County sheriff's office.

According to the Arkansas Times, Middleton's family said he was suffering from depression.

Middleton's life in recent years was a world away from the power he enjoyed in the 1990s.

White House visitor logs previously reported by DailyMail.com showed that he appears as the authorizing signatory on seven of Epstein's White House visits, most of which were to the West Wing.

In addition to being a special assistant to the President, Middleton was also assistant to the chief of staff, Thomas 'Mack' McLarty.

Middleton left the White House in February 1995 and was accused of setting himself up as an international deal-maker, exactly the kind of person that would appeal to Epstein.

In 1996 an investigation by the White House found that Middleton had abused his access to impress business clients and was barred from the executive mansion without senior approval.

Middleton denied the claims.

A number of Clinton's former associates have died over the years in unexpected circumstances, including deputy White House counsel Vince Foster.

His 1993 death was ruled a suicide but sparked a slew of conspiracy theories about the involvement of the Clintons.
After Epstein hanged himself while awaiting trial in 2019, Donald Trump retweeted conspiracy theories that Clinton was involved.

Others whose deaths have been linked to the Clintons without foundation have been Seth Rich, the Democratic National Committee staffer who was murdered in 2016 with no culprit having been found.

DailyMail.com has reached out to a spokeswoman for the Middleton family.

Hit the Daily Mail link for the usual stream of photos.

[Image: kdaWAgh.gif]

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - SomeJackleg - 02-22-2023

clintoncide, noun

the cause of death of people that are or were known associates of hill and billary clinton. either as partners, employee, or innocent bystanders.

most often found at the scene of death in what is always ruled a unexplainable suicide with two in the back of the head, on a park bench and the weapon found 15 mile away in a desk drawer of the deceased, or a victim of a crime that is unsolved.

to date there have been at least 50 suspected deaths from clintoncide, some experts claim far more.

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-23-2023

WTF, same day of 'suicide' story...

[Image: 76Sna1h.jpg]

Quote:Five people who were killed when a small plane crashed soon after takeoff near Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock, Arkansas were a group of environmental consultants.

All of the deceased worked at The Center for Toxicology and Environmental Health, and they were traveling to Columbus, Ohio, to respond to a recent deadly explosion at a metal manufacturing plant in Bedford.

The twin-engine plane they were traveling in went down around noon Wednesday near a factory within a mile of the airport.

Everyone on the plane, including the pilot, worked at CTEH. The company specializes in environmental data collection and incident management - especially in terms of industrial hygiene and toxicology.

Multiple law enforcement agencies were on the scene investigating the wreck, with local reports indicating there were high winds and thunderstorms in the area at the time of the crash. 

Dr. Paul Nony, senior vice president of CTEH, confirmed that the five deceased worked at the company. They were heading to investigate I. Schumann & Co's recent explosion - in which the brass and bronze alloys firm burst into flames, leaving molten metal raining down on the surrounding area, and killing one staff member.
Daily Mail

[Image: X0EGZpY.gif]

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - 727Sky - 02-23-2023

(02-23-2023, 12:42 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: WTF, same day of 'suicide' story...

[Image: 76Sna1h.jpg]

Quote:Five people who were killed when a small plane crashed soon after takeoff near Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock, Arkansas were a group of environmental consultants.

All of the deceased worked at The Center for Toxicology and Environmental Health, and they were traveling to Columbus, Ohio, to respond to a recent deadly explosion at a metal manufacturing plant in Bedford.

The twin-engine plane they were traveling in went down around noon Wednesday near a factory within a mile of the airport.

Everyone on the plane, including the pilot, worked at CTEH. The company specializes in environmental data collection and incident management - especially in terms of industrial hygiene and toxicology.

Multiple law enforcement agencies were on the scene investigating the wreck, with local reports indicating there were high winds and thunderstorms in the area at the time of the crash. 

Dr. Paul Nony, senior vice president of CTEH, confirmed that the five deceased worked at the company. They were heading to investigate I. Schumann & Co's recent explosion - in which the brass and bronze alloys firm burst into flames, leaving molten metal raining down on the surrounding area, and killing one staff member.
Daily Mail

[Image: X0EGZpY.gif]

That aircraft is a super easy aircraft to fly even with an engine failure... so... WTF ?

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - BIAD - 02-23-2023

(02-23-2023, 11:25 AM)727Sky Wrote: That aircraft is a super easy aircraft to fly even with an engine failure... so... WTF ?

"..."We had a bad storm front move in at that time. I don't know if the two are related, but the
winds were bad, the rain was bad for a few minutes," A Little Rock police spokesperson said..."
ABC News:

And an idiotic useless comment made on the People.com website!

"...In a report published by Aviation Safety magazine in 2019, fuel, weather, runway prang and poor maintenance
were the leading causes behind twin-engine plane crashes reported during the years of 1994 and 1998..."
Surprised

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - BIAD - 02-24-2023

Crime... Boy, I dunno. That's serious grown-up stiff.
Huh

[Image: c7fd15ea-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-2.gif?_a=ATO2BAA0]

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - Ninurta - 02-24-2023

(02-24-2023, 01:58 PM)BIAD Wrote: Crime... Boy, I dunno. That's serious grown-up stiff.
Huh

[Image: c7fd15ea-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-2.gif?_a=ATO2BAA0]

I saw that report on the news here, and laughed my ass off. While most other Conservatives were thinking "wutta maroon! Why she trashing Trump so hard?" I was thinking "Wutta maroon! She seems not to realize she just gave Trump a Golden Ticket, a get-Out-Of-Jail- Free"card, right there on national television!"

Grand juries are sworn to secrecy, you see, and by going public like that just to get her own 15 minutes of fame, she gave him an iron-clad legal defense against any indictments she might be hoping for!

OR: Maybe she is a closeted Trump supporter, and that was the diabolically genius plan all along!

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - BIAD - 02-24-2023

(02-24-2023, 06:09 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I saw that report on the news here, and laughed my ass off. While most other Conservatives were thinking "wutta maroon! Why she trashing Trump so hard?" I was thinking "Wutta maroon! She seems not to realize she just gave Trump a Golden Ticket, a get-Out-Of-Jail- Free"card, right there on national television!"

Grand juries are sworn to secrecy, you see, and by going public like that just to get her own 15 minutes of fame, she gave him an iron-clad legal defense against any indictments she might be hoping for!

OR: Maybe she is a closeted Trump supporter, and that was the diabolically genius plan all along!

I agree and that was why some in the social-media circles were suggesting this gal could be just farting
around and pretending she had something to do with Trump's plight. Just because the media shovel this
stuff, doesn't mean it isn't garbage!!
Laughing

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-24-2023

This next train wreck has only just begun.

[Image: Hp6AAOX.jpg]

Leader of the deranged Harry Potter woke cult? What MK woke lab was she birthed from?

[Image: GaQrWh0.jpg]

Gives a new meaning to "witch-hunt" as Trump had repeated a thousand times while in Office.

Jessica Starr 2017. She is the face and symbol of the Karen, the patron saint of a radleft wokeism. Emily Kohrs 2023. The face of the unfastened benighted moonbat narcissist denizen of the TikTok generation. Actually elected by her peers to serve as Georgia grand jury foreperson. Laughing

[Image: oLExMFq.jpg]

[Image: D0Kn3bY.gif]

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - 727Sky - 02-25-2023

I doubt this would get past the censors at youtube but I did not check.. Some recent horrible findings about the covid vax https://twitter.com/SKMorefield/status/1628942187672088577?.

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-25-2023

(02-25-2023, 12:42 PM)727Sky Wrote: I doubt this would get past the censors at youtube but I did not check.. Some recent horrible findings about the covid vax https://twitter.com/SKMorefield/status/1628942187672088577?.

I found the same vid on https://www.bitchute.com/video/iA882TLXglGK/

[Image: attachment.php?aid=431]

This seems surreal. Unfathomable. Dystopian. Culling of the world population?

[Image: frAiR0K.jpg]
https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1629178815468404736

Quote:Report: Study dooms idea that your life depends on COVID vax (Feb 23, 2023)

9 in 10 deaths over 2 years fell among those who are up-to-date on shots

A new study from the government in the United Kingdom appears to doom the idea that your life depends on COVID vaxes.

A new report from Exposé reveals that official numbers from the U.K. government show that the "fully/triple/quadruple vaccinated population has accounted for 9 in every 10 COVID-19 deaths in England over the past two years."

The report revealed that just days ago, the U.K.'s Office for National Statistics showed that for the month of October, there were 125 COVID deaths among unvaccinated residents.

But there were 24 deaths for those getting at least the first dose, 100 among those who got their second dose at least six months ago, more than 2,100 among those who have their third does or booster and nearly 2,300 of those ever vaccinated.

"This isn't an anomaly," the report said.

The report said, "We took the figures provided by the ONS and have produced [a] chart showing COVID-19 deaths per month by vaccination status in England between 1st April 2021 and 31st December 2022, a period of 21 months.

"May 2021 saw the lowest number of COVID-19 deaths, with 205 among the vaccinated population and just 84 among the unvaccinated population. But fast forward a year and we find COVID-19 deaths increased by 450%, with 1,494 among the vaccinated and just 96 among the unvaccinated," the report explained.

"Surely if the Covid-19 injections were effective we would expect to see deaths decreasing year on year, not increasing?"

But, in fact, "COVID-19 deaths among the unvaccinated population have become almost negligible, while deaths among the vaccinated population have become more significant as time passes," the report said.

"For instance, between April 1st and December 31st 2021, there were 17,150 COVID-19 deaths, 13,116 of which were among the vaccinated, and 4,034 of which were among the unvaccinated. This means 76.5% of COVID-19 deaths were among the vaccinated, whilst 23.5% of deaths were among the unvaccinated," it explained.

Ultimately, the report explains, the COVID-19 deaths among the vaccinated surged to 94%.

The report notes "9 in every 10 COVID-19 deaths over the past 21 months" comes from the "fully vaccinated population."

The report concluded, "These aren’t the kind of figures you would expect to see if the COVID-19 injections really are up to 95% effective at preventing death, are they?"

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - 727Sky - 02-25-2023

Bus driver attacked and then, well, watch what happens !! I love a happy ending !
https://twitter.com/i/status/1628851053646217216

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - 727Sky - 02-26-2023

The Cartels continue to infiltrate and control American politics.. They have a good road map as they have years of training in Mexico. This is testimony from Arizona
 https://twitter.com/RealVinnieJames/status/1629509584321912833

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - BIAD - 02-26-2023

(02-25-2023, 11:31 PM)727Sky Wrote: Bus driver attacked and then, well, watch what happens !! I love a happy ending !

Thanks man, now that made my day!
Smile

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - Ninurta - 02-26-2023

(02-26-2023, 04:02 AM)727Sky Wrote: The Cartels continue to infiltrate and control American politics.. They have a good road map as they have years of training in Mexico. This is testimony from Arizona
 https://twitter.com/RealVinnieJames/status/1629509584321912833

If Kari Lake's people get hold of that testimony and/ or report, Katie Hobbs is gonna have some 'splainin' to do...

We already knew that election in AZ was rigged. There is a certain air of skunk around an election where one of the candidates is charged with counting the votes, and refuses to recuse herself. Turns out, we just didn't know how deeply rigged it was. A candidate in charge of counting the votes for her own election only scratches the surface, it seems.

I couldn't help but notice some discomfort among some of those committee members. Gotta wonder how many of THEM may also be compromised...

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - Ninurta - 02-26-2023

(02-26-2023, 08:29 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-25-2023, 11:31 PM)727Sky Wrote: Bus driver attacked and then, well, watch what happens !! I love a happy ending !

Thanks man, now that made my day!
Smile

Mine too - that scrawny runt of a "badass" seems to have picked on just the wrong peaceful but burly bus driver.

Looks to me like he let his entitlement overload his ass.

I reckon since everyone gets a trophy ever since that boy's been alive, he had nary a clue how badly he could lose and get his ass whooped for being stupid. Never saw it coming.

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - BIAD - 02-27-2023

In a country far-far away, there is a land where the wild undergrowth was so thick, that those who lived there had
to use a broad bladed implement to keep the quickly-growing boscage from taking back what was once a jungle.
That sharp item is called a machete and the land of such tangled plant-life is called Londinistan.
Huh

Quote:Chilling moment criminal slashes man to death in broad daylight after he was saved from deportation
by luvvies

'This is the chilling moment a criminal slashed a man to death in broad daylight. Evil Ernesto Ellliot carried out the
brutal murder after he was saved from deportation by a Labour MP and several celebs. The Jamaican national was
due to be sent home on a Home Office flight in December 2020 after being convicted of knife crime.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=436]
An average day in Londinistan.                                 Ernesto Ellliot.                          A Policeman and his doggie.

However, thanks to a last-minute human rights appeal his deportation was avoided, reports MailOnline. Just six months
later he killed a 35-year-old man in a terrifying knife attack during a fight over drugs.

Shocking video shows the lead-up to the frenzied attack with the men lunging at each other with knives, machetes and
a hammer during the brawl. Police dashed to the scene after the violence exploded in North Greenwich, leaving terrified
locals begging for help. Neighbours can be seen in the video dashing onto their balconies as the men shout. And in footage
recorded from another flat, a resident can be heard urging a woman to call police.

A witness of the attack said: "There were four guys - they got into a fight and all of them had a knife. "One of them had a
machete almost 20 inches long. "It looked like three of the guys were fighting the fourth. They all seemed to be on the
same side, apart from him. "The fight went on in a big circle around the buildings - it covered about 200 metres and it
went on for about eight minutes.

"They were chasing each other, throwing bottles at each other, using the knives - it looked like more than just one was
wounded, but the man who was injured looked to be in a bad way." He added: "It was absolutely terrible - shocking.
"This is a nice area but it was like something you'd expect to see in Manaus in Brazil, rather than on the streets of London."

DEPORTATION CANCELLED
Elliott was one of 23 criminals whose deportation was avoided after 60 celebrities, authors and other public figures signed
an open letter opposing the flight. The luvvies included supermodel Naomi Campbell and James Bond actress Naomie Harris.
Several Labour MPs also signed the petition. Elliott was last month jailed for at least 26 years for murder.
His victim, Nathaniel Eyewu-Ago, 35, collapsed after being stabbed through the heart and died in hospital six days.
Elliot’s jail time will cost the British taxpayer more than £1.3 million.

Former home secretary Ms Patel said: “This case is exactly why we must continue to defy the protestations from the Labour
Party, the do-gooding celebrities and immigration lawyers and remove convicted foreign criminals, rapists, murders, child
abusers and drug dealers who have no right to be in this country.”

Meanwhile, current Home Secretary Suella Braverman added: "This murderer should have been deported on a flight out
of this country in 2020 but the courts blocked his removal after dozens of Labour MPs cried out it was an injustice.
"So much for their pledge to keep Britain’s streets safe."...'
The Sun:

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-27-2023

Surprise CD insert...A man in Texas got a sweet surprise in a used Bachman Turner Overdrive CD. Inside was a never before seen pictured from the JFK appearance in Dallas on the day he was killed. The photo is real but the provenance is unknown.

[Image: oDB4Wt8.jpg]
Quote:Unpublished JFK photo from day of assassination found in thrift store CD case

Feb. 21 (UPI) -- A Texas man who bought a second-hand CD from a small-town thrift shop made a surprising discovery inside the case -- a Polaroid photo of President John F. Kennedy on the day of his assassination.

George Rebeles said he was at the Souls Harbor Thrift Store in Ferris when he decided to buy Bachman Turner Overdrive's The Anthology on CD.

Rebeles said he didn't open the CD case until about a month after the purchase, and he discovered an object inside that he soon realized was a Polaroid photo.

The photo depicted Kennedy riding in his motorcade in Dallas. The date handwritten on the back of the photo was "11-22-63," the day of Kennedy's assassination.

"I was shocked. I was shocked," Rebeles told WFAA-TV. "And that's putting it mildly."
Rebeles said he knew it was an unusual find in a thrift store CD case.

"Of course realized immediately that this was an unpublished photograph. So I was excited," Rebeles said. "It just struck me as odd to find it in a CD case."

Farris Rookstool III, a former FBI analyst and JFK historian, said the photo appears to have been snapped as the motorcade left Love Field, a good distance from the location of the assassination.

"I just hope that someone will look at this and say, 'You know what, this is pretty nice to have something from history, to see something that no one has seen in probably 60 years,'" Rookstool said.

Rebeles said he hasn't yet decided whether to keep the photo or try to sell it to a collector.

The National Archives and Records Administration released nearly 13,000 documents related to the Kennedy assassination in December 2022, acting on an executive order from President Joe Biden. White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said that 97% of the Kennedy collection is now available to the public.

Vid from the article:

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - EndtheMadnessNow - 03-01-2023

Stranger dust in West Virginia...

[Image: bDrlYP7.jpg]
Quote:What Even

Accounts of a bizarre falling powder-like substance have emerged in multiple Mid-Atlantic states on the East Coast.
As a local CBS affiliate in Baltimore reports, there appears to be dust or powder falling from the sky and accumulating on cars and in yards in Maryland, northern Virginia, and West Virginia.

Though a definitive explanation hasn't yet been issued, CBS Baltimore notes that the West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection (WVDEP) pointed to satellite imagery that showed dust from storms in Texas and New Mexico traveling to Ohio, Michigan, and Kentucky shortly before people began seeing it on the East Coast.

In a statement issued on Friday, that same state environmental agency said it's investigating the "dust issue" and that there isn't yet a reason for "shelter in place" advisories.

Information Vacuum

Given the regional proximity to the toxic chemical-toting train derailment in Eastern Ohio — Berkely County, WV, which the state environmental department names in its press release, is about 215 miles from East Palestine, Ohio — and the seeming communication breakdown there, the information vacuum surrounding the strange dust is ripe for disinformation.

In an interview with the Associated Press, a spokesperson from the WVDEP said that there are currently no indications that the dust is associated with the East Palestine disaster, but as we all know, those sorts of official statements are often disregarded or treated with outright hostility by an increasingly large cohort of conspiracy theorists online — many of whom have seized upon conflicting official reports regarding the derailment to serve their ends.

As with the Ohio train derailment debacle, it's too soon to tell what's really going on with the strange falling dust happening in the West Virginia region. In the meantime, there'll be lots of conspiracy theories to fill the gaps in official reporting.

More on environmental weirdness: Florida Scientists Concerned About Army of Invasive “Jesus Christ" Lizards

The Byte

Update:
Quote:UPDATE - Monday, February 27, 2023: The WVDEP has received final results from the dust samples collected in the Eastern Panhandle Friday, which indicate the material is predominantly pollen, with trace amounts of mineral matter. 

The samples were analyzed by West Virginia University's Department of Geology and Geography, as well as the WVU Shared Research Facility.
West Virginia department of environmental protection

"Mineral matter"? Like coal?