Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! (/showthread.php?tid=68)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-12-2023

I'm not sure anymore if this is considered 'weird' or new normal.

[Image: f0HtLJ6.jpg]

[Image: I3qTHUS.jpg]

LOL, says the gov't NXIVM cult shill...

[Image: qLVvBIa.jpg]

[Image: VU1TsJ9.jpg]

Hmmm, sounds like familiar activity.

FAA says airspace in Montana reopened after 'Department of Defense activities (Fox news)

[Image: 2rS9ddR.jpg]
Newsweek

LOL...

[Image: JEsmz0r.jpg]

[Image: 7NWssG5.jpg]

A few hours later...Oh wise one enters the chat...

[Image: MyPHpm9.jpg]

Noted CIA/NRO Corona fame, UFO researcher Donald Keyhoe, in regards to the "intention" behind the UFO phenomenon:

"The observation, now intermittent, is part of a long-range survey and will continue indefinitely. No immediate attempt to contact the earth seems evident. There may be some unknown block to making contact, but it is more probable that the spacemen’s plans are not complete."

[Image: EAq1WuQ.jpg]

A False Flag Alien Invasion [The Final Card]

[Image: Qgi3WrQ.jpg]

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - Bally002 - 02-12-2023

(02-12-2023, 09:30 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: I'm not sure anymore if this is considered 'weird' or new normal.

Hmmm, sounds like familiar activity.

A few hours later...Oh wise one enters the chat...

[Image: MyPHpm9.jpg]

Dunno what loo is allooding to here but if the government thinks 'everyone' is going to get hysterical and loopee over aliens, I'm sure they will be disappointed.

"Oh shit, we've been telling porkies and covering up information for decades, public ain't going to like this, Don't panic! Create a distraction and spend millions if not billions of dollars.  Maybe another war, that'll fuck the public."

My thoughts,

Bally)

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - 727Sky - 02-12-2023

https://abcnews.go.com/US/military-shoots-high-altitude-object-lake-huron-officials/story?id=97068247

https://abc7ny.com/lake-michigan-flight-restrictions-airspace-closed-department-of-defense/12804806/

another one bites the dust...this one was octagonal shaped @ 20,000 ft over lake Huron USA/Canada

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - BIAD - 02-13-2023

Everything you need to know about the current US administration can be found in the series 'The West Wing'.
They've ran with it practically episode to episode.
Smile

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - Bally002 - 02-13-2023

(02-13-2023, 08:35 AM)BIAD Wrote: Everything you need to know about the current US administration can be found in the series 'The West Wing'.
They've ran with it practically episode to episode.
Smile

Thank you or should I say spank you.  I just watched this short from the "Worst Wing'.  It's nearly 11.30pm.  

I won't sleep now.  "Wasn't Wing" was flogged over here.  I would rather watch re runs of "Neighbours" and follow Toady's exploits.  Putting "What Wng?" in this thread.  Oh dear.  (Pulling on Goatee).

Sigh.  Leastways I get to feed the chooks at dawn.

Kind regards,

BallySmile

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-13-2023

Across the pond this might be normal, but since it's published by the ECONOMIST I'd say it's weird.

[Image: EzUjfRh.jpg]

Quote:Ground snake skin, feathers, candles and bowls of water, each representing the four elements of Inca cosmology, sit in the centre of the room. The ceremony culminates in a “soul journey”, in which rhythmic drumming is believed to facilitate an ascent to the spirit realm. One woman describes climbing vines to the heavens. From Colindale.

Shamanism is rooted in animism, the idea that every entity in nature, whether plant, animal or rock, is alive. Trance is the core shared practice. Shamans (who are traditionally trained by other shamans) learn to enter trances—aided by drumming, singing, dancing or, occasionally, psychotropic drugs—to commune with spirits. Such beliefs date back to hunter-gatherer societies. “We talk about [prostitution being] the oldest profession but really, it’s shamanism,” says Simon Buxton of the Sacred Trust, a shamanic training centre.

If shamanism has a long history, it was barely practised in Britain until recently. In the English and Welsh census of 2011 just 650 people said it was their religion. But its popularity is increasing. In the census of 2021, the results of which were released in November, that figure had increased to 8,000. Partly because the numbers are small, that makes shamanism Britain’s fastest-growing faith.

Alexander Alich, who researches the subject at Birmingham University, says its appeal cuts across age, race and class. One reason is climate change. Almost one in 20 Britons said they experienced climate anxiety in 2022: shamanism places all things in nature on an equal footing. Paganism, another religion rooted in nature, is also on the rise. “It gives people a spiritual outlet for their political beliefs [about climate change],” says Mr Buxton.

A small but growing number of therapists integrate shamanism into their work. They might guide a lonely client to embody the energy of a tree and reconnect with nature, says Paul Francis, a psychotherapist who teaches shamanic counselling at The Three Ravens College of Therapeutic Shamanism, in Wales. They might also help patients with “soul loss”—what others would call post-traumatic stress disorder—by searching for a lost part of them in the spirit realm. Even the corporate world is interested: Sarah Negus, a shamanic business coach, has ministered to everyone from Microsoft executives to TEDx speakers.

But popularity can attract opportunists. The title “shaman” is unregulated, so anyone can claim it. “It’s become a buzzword in marketing,” says Mr Alich. “A lot of people don’t understand what it means: they just slap it on anything.”

The Economist

I guess Q shaman had a bigger effect than I thought. Interesting times.

[Image: WWC5ELZ.jpg]

Although, shamanism comes in many different forms that vary by region.

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - Ninurta - 02-13-2023

(02-12-2023, 10:41 PM)727Sky Wrote: https://abcnews.go.com/US/military-shoots-high-altitude-object-lake-huron-officials/story?id=97068247

https://abc7ny.com/lake-michigan-flight-restrictions-airspace-closed-department-of-defense/12804806/

another one bites the dust...this one was octagonal shaped @ 20,000 ft over lake Huron USA/Canada

Notice how they are getting progressively smaller and lower? I think that is a purposeful attempt to evade detection, offering a smaller radar signature and decreasing detection distance by going lower - the curvature of the Earth can hide them from radars the lower they go, like flying a chopper nap-of-the-Earth. The horizon of the Earth is set at about a 15 mile distance at ground level in flat country, so going lower means getting closer to the radar installation before detection.

That tells me that "weather" is not what they have in mind to study.

"Weather balloon" my ass. Didn't work at Roswell, ain't gonna work now.

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - 727Sky - 02-15-2023

Weird dying https://rumble.com/v1nswku-huge-oan-reports-on-the-weird-spiraling-vaxxed-people-around-the-world-tran.html

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - BIAD - 02-15-2023

(02-13-2023, 06:04 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Across the pond this might be normal, but since it's published by the ECONOMIST I'd say it's weird.

[Image: EzUjfRh.jpg]

Garden studio...?! Ignoring the stock image that The Economist used, the reader is once again given
a false illusion via sly word-smithing and an impression that this subject is relevant in The Economist's
usual fodder of current affairs, international business, politics, technology, and culture.

It's not culture, it's something a small-time psychosynthesis therapist does from Colindale Medical
Centre in the suburbs of North London and I suspect Mr Altman has a friend in the media business
who agreed to advertise his business. It's another example of weak journalism written from a desk
and simply concocting a narrative to indicate something is more important than it really is.

Steve Altman is a psychosynthesis therapist. This duplicitous piece implies a 'Steve Altman' performs
his version of Shamanism in a relaxing environment surrounded by greenery. However, if one peruses
the same devilish engine that the hack who wrote this article, Prince Edward Road -one of the places
where a venue was advertised, there's nothing to indicate a large expanse of land with a easy view of
the horizon.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=384]
Prince Edward Road (Left) and the 55-minute drive to Colindale Medical Centre. 

"...I offer both online therapy or face to face sessions in Colindale, Northwest London..."
Source:

"Wednesday 25 September; Drumming up your Heart with Melonie Syrett and Steve Altman.
Venue: Aho Studio, 13 Prince Edward Rd, London, E9 5LX. Time: 7.30pm.
Tickets: £25. www.aho.community"
Source:

Then behind this is this: The Sacred Trust.

One day... one day, an article will be just that, an interesting read with none of the chicanery that comes
with this current false reality the failing world of Journalism still swims in.
Shy Smile

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-15-2023

Aha, I knew there was more to that unholy Economist slack piece.

[Image: rURfXS9.jpg]

"Sacred Trust" is a cover version of a song originally written and produced by the Bee Gees from the 2001 album This Is Where I Came In. Wiki

That is a helluva coined term to use that has many meanings.

Quote:For 87 years, the Federal Government has kept the promise to all Americans: if they contribute to Social Security with each and every paycheck, they would be able to retire with dignity. President Biden has called this promise a "sacred trust."

It is Congress' responsibility to keep that promise and to safeguard Social Security for all Americans. Congress must also ensure the benefits keep up with Americans' expenses – today, tomorrow, and forever.

That's why, as Chairman of the House Ways and Means Social Security Subcommittee, Rep. Larson authored the Social Security 2100: A Sacred Trust

Quote:Marshall McLuhan once said, "Professionalism is environmental. Amateurism is anti-environmental. Professionalism merges the individual into patterns of total environment. Amateurism seeks the development of the total awareness of the individual and the critical awareness of the ground rules of society. The amateur can afford to lose."

Remembering the 'sacred trust' -- do the right thing

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - BIAD - 02-16-2023

Please... just no.
Huh

[Image: attachment.php?aid=392]

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - Ninurta - 02-16-2023

(02-15-2023, 07:04 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Aha, I knew there was more to that unholy Economist slack piece.

[Image: rURfXS9.jpg]

"Sacred Trust" is a cover version of a song originally written and produced by the Bee Gees from the 2001 album This Is Where I Came In. Wiki

That is a helluva coined term to use that has many meanings.

Quote:For 87 years, the Federal Government has kept the promise to all Americans: if they contribute to Social Security with each and every paycheck, they would be able to retire with dignity. President Biden has called this promise a "sacred trust."

It is Congress' responsibility to keep that promise and to safeguard Social Security for all Americans. Congress must also ensure the benefits keep up with Americans' expenses – today, tomorrow, and forever.

That's why, as Chairman of the House Ways and Means Social Security Subcommittee, Rep. Larson authored the Social Security 2100: A Sacred Trust

Quote:Marshall McLuhan once said, "Professionalism is environmental. Amateurism is anti-environmental. Professionalism merges the individual into patterns of total environment. Amateurism seeks the development of the total awareness of the individual and the critical awareness of the ground rules of society. The amateur can afford to lose."

Remembering the 'sacred trust' -- do the right thing

Social Security is the one thing i'm still willing to go to war with the government over. I paid into it for decades - that money is MINE. The deal they made was that if I gave them my money to hold, they'd invest and cause it to expand so that I didn't have to sell flowers or pick up aluminum cans at the roadside to survive after retirement. That money is MINE, not theirs. The deal they made was to hold it and increase it, not dip their sticky goddamned fingers into it.

If they welsh on that deal, all bets are off.

ALL bets.

They shouldn't screw with pensioners. We're getting towards the end of our days anyhow, and making survival impossible is NOT an incentive for us not to act - and "life in prison" is not the same deterrent for us as it once was. We have less life left anyhow, so not as much to lose. We know we're gonna die anyhow, so a quick bullet from a government agent as a retaliation for defending what is OURS is preferable to a long, drawn out, painful death by starvation due to malfeasance by that same government.

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - BIAD - 02-17-2023

I love conspiracy websites, they're places where an imaginary narrative can be maintained, packed with all the
sinister and exciting controversies of a decadent generation that perceive reality as an easy-to-follow movie script.
Battle-hardened keyboard-warriors offering insights on how the powerful behave and the dark collusions they often
wallow in.

Of course, it's all just fantasy and when Mom calls you down for supper, the wicked-wicked tyrants stay there behind
the screen and with 'I Love Lucy' doing another re-run, we can feel safe in the knowledge disturbing and forbidding
plots cannot escape out here in the real world.
I think.
Sad

Quote:DEATH RIDDLE
Putin defence official dies falling from window ‘leaving documents on balcony’ in latest mysterious
death in Russia

'A Russian defence official has mysteriously died after falling from a window of a high-rise building in St Petersburg.
The head of the financial support department of the Western Military District Marina Yankina, 58, was said to have
left documents on the balcony before plunging 160ft to her death.

The woman's body was found under the windows near number 31 on Zamshina Street on Wednesday, local media
reported. According to preliminary information, 58-year-old Yankina was discovered by locals in the area who alerted
the authorities.  Police later found documents and personal items on the common balcony at the building's entrance
that are believed to belong to Yankina. Initial reports suggest she did not live at the building.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=393]
Marina Yankina, the latest in a line...

Investigators are currently working to establish the circumstances surrounding the woman's death.
The press service of the Western Military District confirmed that the woman worked in the department.
Yankina previously worked at the Federal Tax Service and served as Deputy Chairman of the Property Relations
Committee of St. Petersburg, according to Fontanka. She was believed to have been a key figure in the funding
of Vladimir Putin’s war in Ukraine.

Yankina has become the latest to die in mysterious circumstances after earlier this week, Major General Vladimir
Makarov, 72, who was fired by Vladimir Putin a month ago, was shot dead at his home near Moscow. He was in
charge of "combatting extremism" in Russia, reportedly leading the witchhunt to oust the President's rivals, as
well as journalists.

Last month former prime minister of an oil-rich Russian region Magomed Abdulayev, 61, was rammed by a car
while crossing a street. He was hit by a Niva car in Makhachkala city on the Caspian Sea.

In total at least nine tycoons and industry figures linked to the regime died in suspicious circumstances last year.
Back in December tank boss General Alexei Maslov, 69 suddenly died just one day after Putin cancelled a meeting
with him.

Just days earlier, one of Russia's top naval chiefs also died suddenly aged 65.
Alexander Buzakov was the general director of the Admiralty shipyards in St Petersburg, in charge of building new
submarines for Russia. His death was described as "sudden, untimely and tragic".
Another four members of Russia's scientific and military elite died on the days either side of Christmas. One of Putin's
top engineers Vladimir Nesterov, died suddenly aged 74 after he was accused of massive embezzlement.

Multimillionaire Pavel Antov fell from a hotel window in India where he was travelling for a birthday holiday trip.
Previously listed as Russia's richest elected politician in 2019, he had slammed the blitz of Ukraine as "terror", and
was one of the most high-profile Russian critics of the invasion...'
The Sun:

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - 727Sky - 02-17-2023

(02-17-2023, 10:29 AM)BIAD Wrote: I love conspiracy websites, they're places where an imaginary narrative can be maintained, packed with all the
sinister and exciting controversies of a decadent generation that perceive reality as an easy-to-follow movie script.
Battle-hardened keyboard-warriors offering insights on how the powerful behave and the dark collusions they often
wallow in.

Of course, it's all just fantasy and when Mom calls you down for supper, the wicked-wicked tyrants stay there behind
the screen and with 'I Love Lucy' doing another re-run, we can feel safe in the knowledge disturbing and forbidding
plots cannot escape out here in the real world.
I think.
Sad

Quote:DEATH RIDDLE
Putin defence official dies falling from window ‘leaving documents on balcony’ in latest mysterious
death in Russia

'A Russian defence official has mysteriously died after falling from a window of a high-rise building in St Petersburg.
The head of the financial support department of the Western Military District Marina Yankina, 58, was said to have
left documents on the balcony before plunging 160ft to her death.

The woman's body was found under the windows near number 31 on Zamshina Street on Wednesday, local media
reported. According to preliminary information, 58-year-old Yankina was discovered by locals in the area who alerted
the authorities.  Police later found documents and personal items on the common balcony at the building's entrance
that are believed to belong to Yankina. Initial reports suggest she did not live at the building.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=393]
Marina Yankina, the latest in a line...

Investigators are currently working to establish the circumstances surrounding the woman's death.
The press service of the Western Military District confirmed that the woman worked in the department.
Yankina previously worked at the Federal Tax Service and served as Deputy Chairman of the Property Relations
Committee of St. Petersburg, according to Fontanka. She was believed to have been a key figure in the funding
of Vladimir Putin’s war in Ukraine.

Yankina has become the latest to die in mysterious circumstances after earlier this week, Major General Vladimir
Makarov, 72, who was fired by Vladimir Putin a month ago, was shot dead at his home near Moscow. He was in
charge of "combatting extremism" in Russia, reportedly leading the witchhunt to oust the President's rivals, as
well as journalists.

Last month former prime minister of an oil-rich Russian region Magomed Abdulayev, 61, was rammed by a car
while crossing a street. He was hit by a Niva car in Makhachkala city on the Caspian Sea.

In total at least nine tycoons and industry figures linked to the regime died in suspicious circumstances last year.
Back in December tank boss General Alexei Maslov, 69 suddenly died just one day after Putin cancelled a meeting
with him.

Just days earlier, one of Russia's top naval chiefs also died suddenly aged 65.
Alexander Buzakov was the general director of the Admiralty shipyards in St Petersburg, in charge of building new
submarines for Russia. His death was described as "sudden, untimely and tragic".
Another four members of Russia's scientific and military elite died on the days either side of Christmas. One of Putin's
top engineers Vladimir Nesterov, died suddenly aged 74 after he was accused of massive embezzlement.

Multimillionaire Pavel Antov fell from a hotel window in India where he was travelling for a birthday holiday trip.
Previously listed as Russia's richest elected politician in 2019, he had slammed the blitz of Ukraine as "terror", and
was one of the most high-profile Russian critics of the invasion...'
The Sun:
There have been many more who seem to fall off some balcony to their deaths. Must be powerful to raise a finger and make someone who pisses you off disappear.

A friend of mine did business after the USSR fell ... Their are two types of Mafia ... one called the government and one that goes by different names depending on the region. The independent Mafia is easier to work with as a hand shake and money exchanged means deal is done while the government wants money several times a day just because they are the government with big guns and many enforcers.

Many places run the same way only just better hidden IMO.

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - BIAD - 02-17-2023

In the 'Kingdom of The Crystal Skull' movie, John Hurt's troubled character says:
"Three times it drops" when referring to a river he and his adventuring chums are
on.

However, he may have also been suggesting the levels decent standards have
fallen.
Wink Laughing

Is nothing sacred?!

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-19-2023

Here in the USA, depending on which state you hail from this may be perfectly normal, however for those states without BEAVERS, this story is weird & funny.

Quote:Northern Michigan man blows up beaver dam with explosives, floods neighbors’ properties

MONTMORENCY COUNTY, MI -- Charges have been submitted to prosecutors after a Montmorency County man allegedly used explosives to blow up a beaver dam along Crooked Creek. Michigan Department of Natural Resources Conservation Officer Dan Liestenfeltz investigated the incident after calls were received regarding reports of multiple gunshots and a loud explosion that shook nearby homes.

One of the callers speculated the sounds came from a property with a new owner and that a beaver dam had been removed as the river had begun to significantly rise after the explosion. The caller reported their property had started flooding as a result of the rising river.

CO Liestenfeltz was able to locate the area where the dam was destroyed and found several .308 rifle casings which were recovered as evidence. The officer also noticed the water level had dropped dramatically resulting in there being less water upstream and more downstream where it eventually leveled out.

CO Liestenfeltz was then able to make contact with the property owner, who admitted to using a large block of Tannerite to blow up the dam. The suspect allegedly said they did not think about what would happen as quickly as it did when the dam was removed.

The rifle used to shoot the Tannerite was also seized as evidence. The Montmorency County Prosecutor’s Office will now decided if a charge of removing a beaver dam without a permit will be formally filed against the suspect.

There she blows... Dam Fool Maybe he been watchin too many "Duck Dynasty" episodes. Laughing

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - BIAD - 02-21-2023

Where are you spending your nights...?
Surprised

Quote:London residents terrorised by 'willy man' who 'wears no trousers and flashes families' on
doorbell camera before running away

Residents are jokingly calling him the 'willy man' but there are genuine fears for women's safety

'A vile pervert who flashes his junk at doorbell cameras and sticks his penis through letterboxes is on
the loose in East London. Dagenham residents have come to know the sicko as the 'willy man' because
of his recurring trouserless displays in front of Ring doorbell cameras under the cover of darkness.

One video shared with MyLondon shows the creep walking up to a house on Maxey Road just before 6am
on Friday, February 17, wearing a face mask and top but nothing below the waist while holding his penis.
A car drives past just as he faces the door, causing him to turn away and flee from the driveway. It is one
of a number of incidents reported by disgusted residents on social media.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=414]
Swinging Through The Neighbourhood.

One victim told MyLondon: "It's frightening and has made my family feel unsafe knowing this is happening.
There have been other reports of this same person doing this same thing so it's been going on for some time.
He needs catching."

Another told residents the man had stood in front of her door just last week, again naked from the waist down
and flashing his bits for 10 seconds. She wrote on social media: "He was in front of my door. [The] video was
removed by admins. Guessing someone, could’ve been the man himself complained about it.
He is getting braver, doesn’t even bother to hide anymore."

Another terrified woman revealed the flasher has another sick act in his arsenal. She wrote: "Yes unfortunately
he sticks things in the letterbox too, been reported loads, so far I believe not caught yet. If you had this situation
please report it and keep whatever evidence your door camera shows you. Needs stopping fast."

The man was also spotted between Becontree and Dagenham recently. A resident commented: "He was also in
Hedgemans Road a couple of days before. He had no trousers on and when he stands still he has a tug on his willy.
He has his shoes and socks on as well as his jacket but as his face covered."

One woman suggested the flashing might be targeted at people with cameras. She wrote: "He is doing it deliberately
to people with Ring doorbells. He needs to be stopped it's disgusting." In response, Dagenham locals have threatened
to spray the man with bleach, put razor blades in their letter box, or take a pair of scissors to his manhood.

The Metropolitan Police have been appealing for information since a series of indecent exposures in the area early
this year. Similar to the 'willy man', the suspect exposed himself to women through their letterboxes on January 3
and 4 on Mayesbrook Road and Lilliechurch Road.

Unlike the man filmed this week, he wore dark clothing and a black crash helmet during all the incidents and rode a
dark coloured motorbike or moped. Police have not confirmed if January's incidents are connected to the most recent
spate of attacks, but they are still encouraging witnesses to come forward...'
MyLondon:

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - Ninurta - 02-22-2023

(02-21-2023, 01:00 PM)BIAD Wrote: Where are you spending your nights...?
Surprised

Quote:London residents terrorised by 'willy man' who 'wears no trousers and flashes families' on
doorbell camera before running away

Residents are jokingly calling him the 'willy man' but there are genuine fears for women's safety

'A vile pervert who flashes his junk at doorbell cameras and sticks his penis through letterboxes is on
the loose in East London. Dagenham residents have come to know the sicko as the 'willy man' because
of his recurring trouserless displays in front of Ring doorbell cameras under the cover of darkness.

MyLondon:

He should come around here and stick his junk through the door slot. I guarantee he'd see one of two things he's never seen before - the other end of it, or a nice new pair of shiny bracelets.

I have vise grips here. Wait for it to come through, clamp a vise grip on it so that he can't retract it, then take a leisurely stroll to give the cops a call to come round and pick him up.

He then has one of two choices - either slice it off himself to escape, or wait around for arrest.

Either way, problem solved.

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - BIAD - 02-22-2023

(02-22-2023, 01:14 AM)Ninurta Wrote: He should come around here and stick his junk through the door slot. I guarantee he'd see one of two things he's never seen before - the other end of it, or a nice new pair of shiny bracelets.

I have vise grips here. Wait for it to come through, clamp a vise grip on it so that he can't retract it, then take a leisurely stroll to give the cops a call to come round and pick him up.

He then has one of two choices - either slice it off himself to escape, or wait around for arrest.

Either way, problem solved.

What disturbs me is that weather here hasn't been that conducive with wandering trouser-less
with one's intention of delivering unsavoury parts of one's anatomy through metallic letter-boxes.
I guess the temperatures are different in urban areas like East London.
Shy

RE: The 'Weirder' Side Of News! - BIAD - 02-22-2023

Anyone lost one lately...?
Huh

Quote:Mysterious metal ball washes up on beach in Japan

'A mysterious large, metal ball has washed up on a beach in Japan, baffling the authorities and residents.
The object's appearance on the coastline of Hamamatsu city prompted the police to scramble the bomb
squad, but close examination showed there was no immediate threat.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=424]
Brass monkeys are askin' questions.

X-ray technology revealed the ball to be hollow as fears it was a stray mine were quickly dismissed.
The ball has a diameter of about 1.5 metres and washed up on Enshu beach, according to local media.

A member of the public reported the object, which led to explosives experts in protective clothing carrying
out their assessment while a large surrounding area was closed off. Thought to be iron, the ball has a rusty
appearance and there are two raised handles on the surface, suggesting it is normally hooked to something.
The Japanese armed forces and coastguard officials are examining images of the ball.

Speculation on social media suggested the ball had come from space or asked whether it was another type
of surveillance balloon. It comes after the US shot down a suspected Chinese spy balloon on 4 February off
the South Carolina coast.

US defence officials believed the balloon had been launched as part of an operation to spy on sensitive military
sites. China insisted the balloon was for meteorological and other scientific purposes and had been blown off its
course. Three further objects were then shot down over North America. Later, US officials said they appeared to
be unrelated to "intelligence collection against the United States of any kind"...'
Sky News: