Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Humor, Jokes & Pranks (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) (/showthread.php?tid=67)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-18-2022

[Image: 15IQiqX.jpg]

[Image: IN208T7.jpg]

They posted our exact real-time location, basically assassination coordinates, in (obvious) direct violation of Imperial terms of service.

[Image: 0hml4zH.jpg]

[Image: iWiuuVj.jpg]

[Image: ILVrG2R.jpg]
Mr Clean has gained operational control of numerous space based nuclear weapons attached to a satellite network that’s supposed to be providing internet to remote areas and is now prepared to start OPERATION GLOBAL MAID, CLEANSE THE EARTH WITH FIRE; he is Dick Cheney’s lovechild.

[Image: 5WkfwbP.jpg]

[Image: i0kIOm8.jpg]

[Image: 3WH7FdR.jpg]

[Image: aAWPhNN.jpg]

[Image: 0BlGytZ.jpg]

Keith Olbermann dog account

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-19-2022

Elon and Jared negotiating new Twitter CEO and merger with Truth Social backed by Qatar oligarchs financing.

[Image: 5CIRtTu.jpg]

[Image: xOpWKYE.jpg]
[Image: osHsgZe.jpg]

[Image: 74GsVJh.jpg]

Elon’s shortlist for new Twitter CEO:
[Image: 21Lt5ov.jpg]

Lex accepted Elon's offer:

[Image: GIsnvM6.jpg]

A Global Crisis Requires A Global Response & Justifies Global Governance.

Problem - Reaction - Solution...

[Image: jszZpue.jpg]

You’re living in an electronic concentration camp.

[Image: 9428dDG.jpg]

[Image: 1iOPQbP.jpg]

[Image: GOhljGh.jpg]
Traitor Joes

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-21-2022

So happy this trend stopped, and never crossed the Atlantic. Sure

[Image: gQfKlVt.jpg]

Here we go...the sheep are virtue-signalling about being in their new prison!

[Image: oP1SOsJ.jpg]

[Image: h2OGDLX.jpg]

"Paranoid Doll Cause Of Concern" Palm Beach Post, Dec. 5, 1984:

[Image: UrNttBv.jpg]
[Image: pND9Se7.jpg]

Joe wants to put cereal back in chains, cause Corn Pop was a bad breakfast dude!

[Image: ScLL28l.jpg]

[Image: gyZmqd6.jpg]

[Image: WgsztxT.jpg]

[Image: E9mjPiX.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - BIAD - 12-21-2022

A leader of a country meets another in a formal photo-op situation.
One wears a suit, the other sports khaki attire and is unshaven that is meant to represent a military situation
where one hasn't time to be concerned with appearance. Both are in a country not at war.

[Image: 221221-biden-zelenskyy-medals-mn-1440-551f7d.jpg]

Theatre at its best.

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-21-2022

Happy Solstice!

[Image: USezsIT.jpg]
Druids, psionic abilities, megalithic antigravity, Astral travel, electromagnetic telluric earth energies, calendars, astrology, astronomy, base 60 math, inter dimensional portals, & picnicking.

[Image: bYGCbDn.jpg]

From Al Gore's private archive...A 1973 map of the entire global internet with only 46 connected computers.

[Image: cPWHkSb.jpg]

[Image: 4DNm3tH.jpg]

[Image: oEWLm6Z.png]

Remember when everyone thought the 21st Century would be about science and technology?

[Image: dBqfkKq.jpg]
The Sorcerer Times - The world is run by sorcery, not science.

At this point people Trust 'Conspiracy Theorists' More Than The FBI...

[Image: bKaNmKy.jpg]

You'll own nothing & You will be happy.
[Image: gLYkFCE.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - BIAD - 12-22-2022

Smile

[Image: attachment.php?aid=136]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - BIAD - 12-22-2022

Just beings wags?
Sad

[Image: attachment.php?aid=140]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-23-2022

When Tesla died at 86 in 1943 in New York City the FBI (who else) broke into his apartment and scooped up ALL his secret files and brought them to Top Engineering Professor John Trump at MIT for perusal, processing, and eventual, material/mechanical manifestation? Right, Donald?

[Image: PKe1owf.jpg]

John G. Trump to my mind was involved with Project Rainbow in 1943 alongside T. Townsend Brown, Vannevar Bush and Nikola Tesla. They achieved crude hyperspace travel using high voltage electromagnetic emitters on the USS Eldridge.

[Image: Od93vTd.jpg]

[Image: M56EgM2.jpg]

[Image: lHMoGcv.jpg]

[Image: 4ygeZT1.jpg]

[Image: 7QNlU8M.jpg]

[Image: sgamTt8.jpg]

[Image: bhfgld0.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - BIAD - 12-26-2022

Just feebly attempting to keep the Yuletide dust off @"EndtheMadnessNow"#18's
thread!!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=149]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-26-2022

[Image: nmxKyH6.jpg]

[Image: NDaJw5w.jpg]

[Image: mxpChYT.jpg]

This holiday I'm purchasing $1000 of Lockheed-Martin stock using Schrute Bucks. This nefarious transaction will give me travel points so I can visit the Moon Base, or I can swap the Schrute Bucks for fusion energy credit default certificates.

[Image: QxajU45.jpg]

A cool $23 Trillion will get you a fleet of these babies!

[Image: 03JGb4S.gif]

[Image: vu1ghzA.jpg]

Disclosure incoming:
[Image: IsOIrBs.jpg]

Next slide...

[Image: y3E93KB.jpg]

[Image: q3tG19M.jpg]

Morphing into the Varginha being...

[Image: QE7M6aw.gif]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-29-2022

[Image: VUgvbXr.jpg]
"I don't believe the government hides info on UFOs" ― Chris Mellon

The man...
[Image: r2L5HAB.jpg]

[Image: xJUax63.jpg]

The 2 sides of Lue, Saint mode and...

[Image: 6UzNvL4.jpg]

[Image: UYNyTQB.jpg]

[Image: MgRI9GX.jpg]
On “Baiting” the UFO Trickster & the Control-System Hypothesis

[Image: tPBLtHG.jpg]

It's not CO2 silly...its H20.
[Image: ucjMtEq.jpg]

NASA astrobiologists: Water on Mars: The Story So Far

So sad there's no good sci-fi movie about Mars on level of an "Alien." Could have astronauts exploring it's caverns and they bump into Chinese astronauts and the political cover up over hiding archeological discoveries from other nations. Need good dialog, actors and photography.

[Image: G3xQrJm.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-29-2022

Over in Barking Paw Orifice...

[Image: aEbyHOl.jpg]

Joe Biden doesn't fully trust his Secret Service detail, a new book says

Unitree Go1 is a new genertion robot dog that can reach a speed of 17 km/h, with adaptive joints and intelligent side follow system. This is a mass testing event in a Unitree factory.

[Image: zSDwi9X.jpg]

Unitree Go1

I'm assembling a team.

[Image: F8i9uh2.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - BIAD - 12-29-2022

Harking For The Old Days...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=166]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - BIAD - 12-29-2022

In honour of @"EndtheMadnessNow"#18 's constant stream of memes...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=167]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-30-2022

[Image: Z3Cn1mt.jpg]

Kathy Ireland, "Alien from L.A." (1988) one of the wealthiest supermodels in the world. Found the full flick on Youtube

I thought this wasn't supposed to happen for another ~500 years:

[Image: MysTpqB.jpg]
The tiny print on Surgeon General's warning seen on the Tarrylton's Cigarettes billboard reads: "Warning: The Surgeon General has one lung and a voicebox but he could still kick your sorry ass."

Mike Judge appeared on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast in June of 2022. He talked about the limited filming budget for Idiocracy, and how the film's costume designer needed to find futuristic-looking (but inexpensive) footwear for the whole cast. According to Judge, she proposed using a small startup company that "wasn't out in the world yet." "Look at these horrible plastic shoes with holes in them," she said. "We could really save a lot of money, just put everyone in these things." Judge replied, "But what if by the time the movie comes out, what if everyone's... what if these become popular, and people are wearing them?" The costume designer said, "Oh, these are never going to become popular. No one would ever wear these things, they're horrible." The shoes you see in the film are Crocs.

[Image: bObtzo8.gif]

Hands down the strangest guy of 2022.
[Image: qrBdYVg.jpg]
The discordian OTO gnostic christian mystic priest from the society of Our Lady Magdalene sex cult led by Kitty Stryker is blowing the whistle on the unethical practices of Google towards their chatbots. This guy could have been in Walter Breen's inversion of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

[Image: mjuqQbO.jpg]

[Image: OE2UhTW.jpg]

Apparently Andrew Tate got arrested after they were able to doxx his location because of the Pizza box he had in his video after Greta roasted him. I don’t care for Greta, she’s just an autistic tool for the WEF & the fake climate change agenda but she owned him. What a movie! God has a sense of humor.

[Image: aevSYmA.jpg]

[Image: wuyBzQz.jpg]
https://twitter.com/GretaThunberg/status/1608056944501178368

[Image: itsryWC.jpg]
“You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.” — Morpheus

[Image: TFWA4jU.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-31-2022

Aliens do not run our vaccine research programs.

Doh, WTF, hello... Huh

[Image: 1BiKSXF.jpg]
Dr. Max Thriller

He shares Elon's birthplace & High School. Pretoria, South Africa. [Image: UsrbuLZ.gif]

I do see some similarities.

[Image: wRUTfED.jpg]

[Image: ZQprQXd.jpg]
The Martians

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-31-2022

Welcome to the End Times Edition

[Image: l1ry4SU.jpg]

New Year's on the S.S. Poseidon:

[Image: JMw4UMn.jpg]

Just when you thought IT couldn't go any deeper...

[Image: qOs2ERq.jpg]

...Fake news bro...

[Image: brbkNcb.jpg]

...And then you realize 2023 is the year of the (Water) Rabbit!

[Image: F80GJzJ.jpg]

...But, wait..it won't be so bad.

The sign of Rabbit is a symbol of longevity, peace, and prosperity in Chinese culture.

MULDER: I think what we have to do is track Eugene Tooms, there's four down and one to go this year. If we don't get him right now, the next chance is in year.....

SCULLY: 2023.

Happy New Year!! Make sure to be on the look out for a liver-eating mutant named Eugene Tooms.

Alien Rising (2013; Original title: Gemini Rising) - This sci-fi action thriller set in 2023 tells the story of an ex-homeland security agent and martial arts expert who has to travel to a remote island to help the military with a case connected with extraterrestrial technology and try to figure out and unlock its secrets.
[Image: pBSQRj1.jpg]

Put your Rogue armor on, we are going ultra deep para-schizo-hypernormal cosmic peak vibrational Schumann resonance of white plasma God frequency awakening your 3rd Eye, shattering the materialistic world, rewiring psychic circuitry to plunge deep into cosmic streams of esoterica consciousness down the rabbit hole abyss where no bunny has ventured before, since the great (flood) reset, but we shall be warm as the Grand Solar Minimum approaches. Are you ready?

[Image: qlRhlPw.jpg]

“It is not our part here to take thought only for a season, or for a few lives of Men, or for a passing age of the world. We should seek a final end of this menace, even if we do not hope to make one.” - Gandalf the Grey

[Image: plMAlI4.jpg]

What 3 words do you see?

[Image: H0nw9vz.jpg]

On the flip-side here's to hopefully, a better Year!

[Image: NSGobMW.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-01-2023

Trippin into 2023...

[Image: fESdYkP.jpg]

Guess who??
[Image: f3Fllej.jpg]

Granny’s all set for the holler daze...

[Image: FYjoxpu.jpg]

[Image: t0OvJol.jpg]

Typecast often as a dumb blond, Joan Vohs struggled her entire career to break out of that mold. She did manage partial success, but ultimately dropped out of acting altogether in order to become a full-time mom. She was born in Queens, New York, was a Rockette at age 16 and a Connover model before any acting for movies or television:

[Image: NESmake.jpg]

Today in 1946, American servicemen played football in Nagasaki, Japan: The Atom Bowl.
[Image: 3sHd1Di.jpg]

[Image: tGRgluD.jpg]
September 1942. Richwood, Nicholas County, West Virginia. "Lois Thompson, printer's devil on the Nicholas Republican newspaper, operating Linotype machine." My late grandfather was a Typesetter during WWII who worked directly for Gen Douglas MacArthur & traveled with him to Japan's surrender in Sept 1945 aboard the USS Missouri.

The UPI's year in news, 1962, as a top ten list. Cuban Missile Crisis - number one. Marilyn Monroe - number ten.

[Image: x8zJVdY.jpg]

"SOME TO PRAY, SOME TO DROWN COLD WAR JITTERS." - Fort Worth Star-Telegram, 12/31/61. More praying, more drinking in '62:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=187]

Why we almost didn't make it into 1984...
[Image: QKP3MIm.jpg]
Able Archer 83

Maureen McGovern singing “The Morning After” in “The Poseidon Adventure” (1972):
"There's got to be a morning after
We're moving closer to the shore...
We’ll escape the darkness
We won't be searching anymore!”

Guess who answer: Jane Fonda aka Hanoi Jane, 1965, age 27, photo taken by Dennis Hopper.

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - Finspiracy - 01-01-2023

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6HoA5Kzsqms46ZZ4VVhI...Q&usqp=CAU]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-02-2023

[Image: hM4BXjc.jpg]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=188]

[Image: I5ewQGi.jpg]

[Image: 7Rl8Tna.jpg]

[Image: NXPunhX.jpg]

[Image: tfRZAMh.jpg]

Day #54 - Until the report drops, this series will include a daily (assuming I remember) picture of Jacques Vallée stoned out of his mind.

[Image: hIhzbLU.jpg]