Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Humor, Jokes & Pranks (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) (/showthread.php?tid=67)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-25-2024

Today is Beer Can Appreciation Day! During WWII, the U.S. Navy tried to have enough beer at all installations to give each sailor two cans a day. With rapid demobilization following V-J Day, the beer supply piled up to the point that there was enough to give each sailor 92 cans a day. The Navy instead sold the surplus brew to retailers for $1.80 a case. (about $17 today) In 1946, 20,000 cases of unsold beer were sent from Bayonne, New Jersey to Tennessee and buried in Oak Ridge.

[Image: Evoa0oZ.jpg]
Oak Ridge? What was in that stuff?
92 cans a day for a British sailor would have basically been a sober day for them. lol

It's tea scandal time, again...

[Image: Gfn6QE7.jpg]

Jan 24, 1961: the unthinkable almost happened...two thermonuclear bombs accidentally fell on eastern North Carolina. Information about the event was kept classified until 2013. The incident took place during President John F. Kennedy’s fourth day in office.

This is the guy who defused them and an update on the long delayed Goldsboro Broken Arrow feature film adaptation.

[Image: oteSzt9.jpg]
Quote:On a cold wet day in January 1961, Lt. Jack ReVelle climbed out of a muddy hole in the ground, holding a rough, gray sphere the size of a volleyball against his chest. For the better part of a week, he and his crew had been digging in the swampy ground outside of Goldsboro, North Carolina. It had been raining and snowing, and the hole had grown to be larger than a football field. Jack was just 25 years old, but he was in charge. When he and his men finally found what they were looking for, Jack was the one who got to climb up the ladder and bring it out.

Almost immediately, Jack flew back to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio. He landed in the late afternoon, and went to bed early. The next morning, he took a shower, sat down at a table in his apartment, and started to write a letter to his parents, who hadn’t heard from him for more than a week. It was only then that the magnitude of what he’d done started to set in. His hands started to shake.

Lt. Jack ReVelle had just located and defused two nuclear bombs that accidentally fell out of a B-52 bomber over Eastern North Carolina.

It sounds like hyperbole, but the story of the Goldsboro Broken Arrow has now been well documented. Over the last decade, more and more of it has been declassified, thanks in large part to the work of an Air Force veteran named Joel Dobson of Greensboro who first heard the story years ago and just knew he had to write a book about it. I talked to Joel when I started working on an episode of Away Message back in 2018, and he put me in touch with Jack. Over the course of a few days, Jack and I traded emails and talked on the phone for hours. He was soft spoken and kind, but also precise. He grumbled about other tellings of the story that had gotten details wrong. He made jokes, including one about how a superior had offhandedly “dropped the bomb on me” by casually relating important information. Our conversation veered from the incredible to the personal, and it left me thinking about the consequences of life and the steady approach of death in a way that has stayed with me ever since.

A Life Lived in the Future

Years ago, on the phone from California, Jack ReVelle told me he was “crazy” as a 25-year-old. He drove a 1959 MGA convertible with a car phone in it, so he’d be reachable in the case of a nuclear accident. (I asked him if the car phone was impressive whenever he went on dates. “That goes without saying,” he told me.) He later met his wife Brenda on a computer dating service. In the late 1960s. Jack was different than the other guys she’d met through that service. “He was always an up front, honest guy,” she says.

The Cost of His Career

When I talked to him in 2018, Jack was going in for a blood transfusion every two weeks because his body wasn’t making enough red blood cells. He was also taking expensive prescription medication to control his disease. During an appointment not long before I called him, Jack asked his doctor about how much time he had left:

Quote:I said “Doc, look, I'm a very realistic kind of person. How much longer do I have?” She says, “Well, I can't say for sure, but based on the statistics of previous patients, I would estimate that you get about three years. That's not an exact number, but that's a ballpark guess.” I said, “Thank you. I have one more question for you. I've never had any pain associated with any of this. Will I ever experience any?” She says, “Not that I know of.” I asked, “How do I pass away?” She says, “Probably in your sleep.” So that's my future.

On January 26, 2020, a caretaker came into his room. “Good morning, Jack,” she said. She got no response.

He’d died in his sleep.

Jack’s passing didn’t get much attention. But the film about his life and the Goldsboro Broken Arrow is starting to materialize. Brenda is consulting with the producer, who also made the movie Hacksaw Ridge. A script is finished. The director Gavin Hood has signed on to the project. Before long, it seems, the world will become well acquainted with Jack ReVelle.
At least he was spared from the Covid nightmare.

Fascinating obituary article on USAF Captain Jack Boyer Revelle: the man who saved North Carolina from nuclear disaster by Jeremy Markovich, Journalist & Adjunct professor at Wake Forest University.

[Image: g6hrdyM.jpg]

And the original VARIETY article from 2018: Nuclear Bomb Movie in Development With ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ Producer

Jan 24, 1972: Japanese holdout Shoichi Yokoi (31 March 1915 – 22 Sept 1997) was discovered near a cave in the jungles of Guam where he had been hiding since 1944 when the island was recaptured by U.S. forces. A replica of the cave in which he lived for more than 27 years is a tourist attraction near Talofofo Falls.

[Image: KORE6Y2.jpg]
Although he never met Hirohito (Emperor Shōwa), while visiting the grounds of the Imperial Palace, Yokoi said, "Your Majesties, I have returned home ... I deeply regret that I could not serve you well. The world has certainly changed, but my determination to serve you will never change." 27 years!!! Wow, that's the kind of dedication you don't see anymore. Yea, I know you're thinking, but for what?!

"Greek, Hittite, Mongol, Norman and even Anglo Saxon military leaders pondered all manner of omens, signs or portents when deciding how and when to make war. Here are some examples."

[Image: hqEgn6N.jpg]
Signs From Above – Omens in Ancient Warfare

Counting the votes in New Hampshire, 1952...

[Image: pD0JvIR.jpg]
Primary Focus: Eisenstaedt’s Images of New Hampshire  (Guess the ole sacred chicken didn't work out)

Jan 24, 1970: The US Navy's first submarine rescue vehicle, DSRV Mystic, was launched. Mystic and her sister DSRV, Avalon, would provide rapid-response submarine rescue capability to the Navy for almost 40 years. DSRV Mystic, then known only as "DSRV-1" is craned into place.

[Image: r4KeDbJ.jpg]

Sat Nav - without a satellite - in 1971? | [Freija's] Tomorrow's World...

"How To Build A Submarine at Electric Boat Co. New London, Conn." Photo essay featuring USS Bream (SS-243) by Bernard Hoffman. Gato-class submarine USS Bream was commissioned 80 years ago today, Jan 24th at Groton. Winnie the Welder torch bearer hard at work during construction the summer of 1943.

[Image: ldduKMk.jpg]

[Image: uAKTSWG.jpg]
WINNIE THE WELDER

It was a good run, America, but that era of hard workers who took pride in their work and strived for quality workmanship is long gone. There will be a reckoning forthcoming that probably nobody is going to like. We are an empire in terminal decline with a decadent aristocracy and degenerated gentry class? I suppose things could flip around, but what will it take?

"Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is."
― Buckaroo Banzai

“I am the punishment of God... If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
― Genghis Khan

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-25-2024

"You're too dumb to do your own research, listen to scientists."

The scientists:

[Image: erDedXh.jpg]
Wait until someone unleashes unbiased AI on this...lots of people swimming naked and the tides about to go out.

Obviously, the worst part of scientific fraud is how every bad act enables skeptics to dismiss the work of thousands of honest scientists. Meanwhile, there is no real concerted effort to do anything about fixing this, while simultaneously the media parasites say all the wrong things to everyone. 8 out of 10 Harvard scientists say Covid-19 vaccine is needed. The last 2 went missing.

On the flip-side the term "studies" and "trust" is becoming meaningless.

Perhaps not intentional, just laziness...

Quote:The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School, is seeking to retract six scientific studies and correct 31 others that were published by the institute’s top researchers, including its CEO. The researchers are accused of manipulating data images with simple methods, primarily with copy-and-paste in image editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop.
Ars Technica

Ah, good 'ole Photoshop. I'll bet at least one has a PhD in photochop manipulation.

[Image: oySSB5I.jpg]
Quote:The fuselage panel that blew off an Alaska Airlines jet earlier this month was removed for repair then reinstalled improperly by Boeing mechanics on the Renton final assembly line, a person familiar with the details of the work told The Seattle Times.

If verified by the National Transportation Safety Board investigation, this would leave Boeing primarily at fault for the accident, rather than its supplier Spirit AeroSystems, which originally installed the panel into the 737 MAX 9 fuselage in Wichita, Kan.

That panel, a door plug used to seal a hole in the fuselage sometimes used to accommodate an emergency exit, blew out of Alaska Airlines Flight 1282 as it climbed out of Portland on Jan. 5. The hair-raising incident drew fresh and sharp criticism of Boeing’s quality control systems and safety culture, which has been under the microscope since two fatal 737 MAX crashes five years ago.

Seattle Times

The shooting script for THE PRESIDENT'S ANALYST (1967) by Theodore J. Flicker is for sale on Ebay.

[Image: M86nXFC.jpg]

I think it's time to acknowledge she's posting at a level few on X will ever achieve...

[Image: AoTdISp.jpg]

Tweet Context:

Ryan Gosling supports 'Barbie' director and star, calls Oscar snub a disappointment

Work harder you damn slaves! South Korea changed labor law so companies can make employees work 21.5 hours per day.

That's not a typo: 21.5 hours.

[Image: 8x41DRr.jpg]
Korean news article

On the flip-side I endorse that change for young wokesters here in America.

The word "myth" is rooted in the Greek "muthos" meaning "speech, word, account, rumour, fable." The conceptual and phonetic alignment to "mouth" reveals how words carry hidden meanings. Myths come from an oral tradition, so the "mouth" is the original source of all "myth."

[Image: k0Z0OCs.jpg]

The first full moon is here, the "Wolf Moon." This will be the longest moon phase of the year, lasting 8 days, 5 hours & 24 minutes! So why is it called a "Wolf Moon"? During this time of year, wolves are more prone to communicating!

[Image: DlV1kYJ.jpg]
This is one of the strangest moons to walk beneath, especially in the dark woods. It is a good time to practice your night magic. But be warned, if you knock on doors, something will knock back.

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-26-2024

Jan 25, 1865: CSS (Confederate States Navy during the American Civil War) Shenandoah arrived in Australia seeking repairs. Despite protests from the U.S. consul, the Shenandoah was welcomed and attracted thousands of onlookers. The officers claimed Melbourne women showed them the time of their lives. 42 Aussies joined the crew. Happiest ship on the seven seas! LOL!

[Image: i1Vn3ao.jpg]
Shenandoah was originally a British merchant ship launched as Sea King on August 17, 1863, but was later repurposed as one of the most feared commerce raiders in the Confederate Navy. She finally surrendered on the River Mersey, Liverpool, United Kingdom, on November 6, 1865, six months after the war had ended. Her flag was the last sovereign Confederate flag to be officially furled. Shenandoah is also known for having fired the last shot of the Civil War, across the bow of a whaler in waters off the Aleutian Islands.

The unique vessel, championed by her crews as "the world's finest deep submersible," was launched Jan 25, 1969. NR-1 was the US Navy's first and only nuclear-powered submersible.

NR-1 was the smallest nuclear submarine ever put into operation. The vessel was casually known as "Nerwin" and was never officially named or commissioned. The U.S. Navy is allocated a specific number of warships by the U.S. Congress, but Admiral Hyman Rickover avoided using one of those allocations for the construction of NR-1 in order to circumvent the oversight that a warship receives from various bureaus.

[Image: PIQOVC7.jpg]
In the 70s & 80s, NR-1 conducted numerous classified missions involving recovery of objects from the floor of the deep sea. These missions remain classified and few details have been made public.

In 1995, Robert Ballard used the NR-1 and its support ship MV Carolyn Chouest to explore the wreck of HMHS Britannic, the sister ship of RMS Titanic. In 2009 she was scrapped.

American Airlines convincing people to fly in 1949...

[Image: 973BnXX.jpg]

Happy 100th birthday to legendary political hoaxer and Nixon's nemesis, Dick Tuck (Jan 25, 1924 – May 28, 2018) who was an American political consultant, campaign strategist, advance man, and political prankster who made a career out of making life miserable for Richard Nixon. With a name like that, no doubt. He was a Marine during World War II, dismantling bombs, and his post war career, planting them! Born and died in Arizona.

Quote:I say that “Dick Tuck” is a legend because the stories of many of Dick Tuck’s tricks have been exaggerated and embellished over the years (often with Tuck’s help), and some that never happened or that were perpetrated by others have been attributed to him.

Among the “Dick Tuck” performances:

During one of Nixon’s “whistle-stop” train tours, at a stop in San Luis Obispo, California, Tuck dressed up in a brakeman’s uniform and signalled the engineer to start moving the train in the middle of Nixon’s speech.

After the Nixon/Kennedy television debate, Tuck coached an grandmotherly woman to go up to Nixon in front of the press with a Nixon campaign button on, and give him a hug, saying “That’s all right, Mr. Nixon. Kennedy beat you last night, but don’t worry, you’ll get him next time!”

At an appearance Nixon made in the Chinatown of Los Angeles, Tuck had a banner made that read “Welcome Nixon” in English, but in Chinese “What about the Hughes loan?” (referring to a potential scandal involving a loan that Howard Hughes had made to Nixon’s brother). None of the Nixon representatives could read Chinese, so the banner stayed as a backdrop to the photo-op. (Fortune cookies in the meal that followed also included the Chinese question).

Before he became well-known to Nixon’s campaign team, Tuck once took charge of organizing a rally for Nixon at a large venue, but he carefully failed to publicize it. Nixon ended up speaking to a mostly-empty auditorium. Introducing the candidate, Tuck said, “Richard Nixon will now tell us about the World Monetary Fund,” which of course, was not the subject Nixon was planning to address.

Tuck hired a number of very pregnant women to carry signs at Nixon rallies that bore the Nixon campaign slogan “Nixon’s the One.”

Tuck would masquerade as a fire marshall, tallying up the number of people in the audience at Nixon’s indoor rallies. When members of the press asked for his numbers, he gave the lowest plausible figure.

Sniggle.net

[Image: fyrTEMl.jpg]

Quote:[Image: wWSoOsM.jpg]

As the campaign progressed, Tuck would pose as a Republican operative, and convince bandleaders hired to provide music for campaign stops that Nixon's walk-on should be his favorite song - “Mack The Knife”. Needless to say, it was not Nixon's favorite song. Posing as a fire marshal to the local press, Tuck would low ball turnout estimates for Republican rallies. Wearing a stolen conductor's cap, Tuck signaled the engineer to pull out of whistle stop, while Nixon (above) was still speaking from the rear of the last car.

And then there was famous “Chinatown Caper” - so legendary it is now unclear if it occurred in 1956 or 1962, when Nixon was running for Governor of California. The story is ascribed to both campaigns, but it was in 1956 that a newspaper first broke the story that Richard Nixon's brother Donald had received an unsecured $205,000 loan from Hughs Tool Company, owned by Howard Hughs. Tuck thought it was a great story, but the national press was not talking about it. So Tuck decided to fix that.

NIXON AND TUCK

Late-stage Empire rot collapse articles are lit...

[Image: mszRSC2.jpg]
Politico

It's time...

[Image: CRhzL8h.jpg]

Interesting woman...

[Image: rCovdrH.jpg]
I find it amazing that everything the democrats and the current administration is accusing Trump or the GOP of, they are already guilty of doing. They must think we're all stupid.

Jan 25, 1984: President Reagan directs NASA to build an International Space Station.

You silly journo's were warned over and over and over again that this would happen, Taylor. And what did you do? You cackled and crowed and called everyone a bigot. Who's on the right side of history now, Taylor? "Millennial journalists" LOL...

[Image: DBqJFVw.jpg]
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1750522044373139763

Her vocal cry is like nails on a chalkboard. She/they poisoned the well.

Tesla’s annual revenue:

2023: $96.8 billion
2022: $81.5 billion
2021: $53.8 billion
2020: $31.5 billion
2019: $24.6 billion
2018: $21.5 billion
2017: $11.8 billion
2016: $7 billion
2015: $4.1 billion
2014: $3.2 billion
2013: $2 billion
2012: $413 million
2011: $204 million
2010: $117 million
2009: $112 million
2008: $15 million
2007: $73 thousand

Tesla's Market Cap:

2023: $789.89 billion
2022: $388.97 billion
2021: $1.061 Trillion
2020: $668.90 billion
2019: $75.71 billion
2018: $57.44 billion
2017: $52.32 billion
2016: $34.42 billion
2015: $31.54 billion
2014: $27.95 billion
2013: $18.51 billion
2012: $3.86 billion
2011: $2.97 billion
2010: $2.52 billion

Market Cap at End of Years.

Microsoft’s valuation:

2024: $3 trillion
2021: $2 trillion
2020: $1.5 trillion
2019: $1 trillion
2000: $500 billion
1998: $250 billion
1996: $100 billion
1992: $25 billion
1991: $10 billion
1990: $5 billion
1986: $780 million (IPO)

2024:
Netflix:  261 million subscribers
Blockbuster: 1 store (in Oregon)

2000:
Blockbuster: 7,700 stores
Netflix:    420,000 subscribers

Netflix’s annual revenue:

2023: $33.7 billion
2022: $31.6 billion
2021: $29.7 billion
2020: $24.9 billion
2019: $20.2 billion
2018: $15.8 billion
2017: $11.7 billion
2016: $8.8 billion
2015: $6.8 billion
2014: $5.5 billion
2013: $4.4 billion
2012: $3.6 billion
2011: $3.2 billion

Shall we play a game?

[Image: FZQeLm4.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-26-2024

[Image: PlXAexe.jpg]

[Image: XfZYs31.jpg]
The Atlantic

Roger Ebert's last moments: "This world is all an elaborate hoax."

Quote:I asked him, "What's a hoax?" And he was talking about this world, this place. He said it was all an illusion. I thought he was just confused. But he was not confused. He wasn't visiting heaven, not the way we think of heaven. He described it as a vastness that you can't even imagine. It was a place where the past, present, and future were happening all at once.

Esquire magazine

[Image: 0gPmQof.jpg]

[Image: CcOYqgV.jpg]

[Image: xz4OYy0.jpg]

[Image: 15yDIBw.jpg]

[Image: 4uILJMr.jpg]

[Image: AgG2AED.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-27-2024

Two different realities happening at the same time depending on which newscaster a person watches.

[Image: di9OWOR.jpg]

"Roswell" fading? LOL.

Razor Wire reminder:

[Image: hbFCj6A.jpg]
Also, Occam's razor wire is a sharp detractor/distractor. Not saying the border isn't important, but we all know how the media jackals operate.

"There are dead things! Dead faces in the water!"

"All dead. All rotten. Migrants and children and Orc's. A great Caravan long ago."

"The Rio Grande. Yes, yes! That is the name. This way. Don't follow the razor wire."

"Careful now! Or you go down to join the dead ones, and light little candles of your own."

[Image: gFWsRnW.jpg]

Besides, the border pales in comparison to...

This is the way the world ends!

[Image: fHdmgMx.jpg]
Or the video presentation/discussion on Rumble with SunWeatherMan. You might find this very interesting. (Not doom porn)

Good summary description from Dr. Viking caveman on the modern right vs wrong side of history...

[Image: onlwUx0.jpg]
https://twitter.com/playteaux/status/1750464463679987779

"The World’s First Spacewalk with Alexey Leonov, Soviet cosmonaut." A depiction of the March 18, 1965 event – painted by Leonov himself in 1975.
[Image: 2pWkSx0.jpg]

"UFO religions are dying. The Aetherius Society is appealing to the UN for help." Found in OMNI magazine, Oct 1981.

[Image: udlitdm.jpg]
2020s: They been resurrected into a cult of twisted personalities & grifters.

Davos douche bag, Mr. BlackRock from 3 years ago...

[Image: WfUhdga.jpg]
https://twitter.com/wef/status/1354114311115968514

Happy Australia Day to our friends Down Under. Did you know that USS Canberra (CA-70/CAG-2) was named in honor of HMAS Canberra? It also was the first U.S. Navy ship to bear the name of a foreign capital. Continuing the tradition, USS Canberra (LCS-30) was commissioned on 22 July 2023.

[Image: pOP5q7F.jpg]
In 1960, USS Canberra did a bit of time traveling when the cruiser destroyed a drone by firing a missile from the future. This feat was accomplished when Canberra fired a missile on Monday that crossed the International Date Line to hit the drone on Sunday. Ha!

In more recent Naval news...
Huntington Ingalls Inc. Awarded USS Harry S. Truman $913M Mid-Life Crisis Overhaul Contract

Meet Bhen...

[Image: B6Hii32.jpg]
In 1975, David A. Hardy produced the first cover for F&SF featuring Bhen (the benevolent B.E.M.), in this case peering at Viking 1 as it searches diligently for life. He proved so popular that to date Bhen has featured on 12 covers, usually making unorthodox use of some piece of NASA hardware. Bhen may appear to be the archetypal 'little green man' but he is in fact over two and a half metres tall, if you compare him with the hardware. A set of four Bhen postcards is available from AstroArt.

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-28-2024

Jan 27, 1900: Hyman G. Rickover was born. "The Father of the Nuclear Navy" gained a reputation for being so ornery and contrarian that when he died in 1986, a joke circulated in the Pentagon that he would be back in three days.

[Image: yYYo8oh.jpg]

ADM Hyman G. Rickover liked to keep close tabs on the submarine community. The commander of the shipyard in Pascagoula once received a phone call from Rickover in Washington who demanded to know what was being done about a fire near a nuclear sub in Mississippi. The confused CO asked "What fire?" just before hearing the sirens of fire trucks rushing to the blaze. Rickover's information network was so efficient that had learned about the fire before the shipyard's commander. Father knows all. Rickover is also one of four people who have been awarded two Congressional Gold Medals.

On the evening of Jan 27, 1967: Gus Grissom, Ed White and Roger Chaffee were killed in Apollo One launchpad fire, Cape Kennedy. During an official portrait session prior to the rehearsal, NASA took this photo of the crew praying over a miniature of their command module. The crew had voiced concerns over flammable material in the cabin, so they sent the photo to Apollo program manager Joe Shea with the inscription: “It isn’t that we don’t trust you, Joe, but this time we’ve decided to go over your head.”

[Image: JmZCwMS.jpg]
That would be James R. Jones, political staffer under LBJ in case you were wondering. Not the Kool-aid man. LOL.

I remember this day...

[Image: uHKjV0Q.jpg]
I now post telepathically and can show you things in your dreams you would not believe.

DJ-Mellon X wars...

[Image: UgDLrP1.jpeg]
The Chris Mellon and Dark Journalist feud has reached new heights today as Mellon blocks DJ on X. This comes after days of back and forth spat between the two over details pertaining to UFO disclosure, dishonesty, and influence.

Mellon in 2016: "I highly doubt DoD or any other government agency is concealing UFO information. I participated in a comprehensive review of DoD's black programs ... I never detected the faintest hint of government interest or involvement in UFOs." Huff me a Cover-up

A teaspoon of TRUST helps the medicine go down.

[Image: GldLQqx.jpg]

[Image: vfVmWMk.jpg]
Insider Paper

[Image: GB5j2fk.jpg]

Apparently, the quickest way to turn Republicans against the death penalty is by airing true crime documentaries on Investigation Discovery...

[Image: YxjuVTb.jpg]

He was convicted for a 1997 murder for hire in 1998, re-tried and re-convicted in 2004 for first-degree murder. In March 2022, he married Lea Rodger of Florida, an anti-death penalty advocate. "Glossip’s case is likely to be argued sometime in the fall, with a decision to follow by summer 2025." SCOTUSblog

Will the Supreme Court Force Oklahoma to Kill Richard Glossip?

Death by Nitrogen Hypoxia

The Globalists got their asses kicked by the Taliban, are totally hemmed in by the Houthi and are getting shredded in Ukraine. So how exactly are they going to wage war on Russia, China and Iran at the same time they're planning to declare war on half of the US?

Answer?...

The projections are for it to be 3 trillion by 2030 which perhaps explains the desperate attempts to immediately grow the population (open borders) and tax base.

[Image: I28MpLv.jpg]

The top import and export is diamonds.

The top three sources of imports are China, the USA and Turkey.

The top source of economic and military aid is the USA.

[Image: UuexWSD.jpg]
The Observatory of Economic Complexity (OEC)

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-29-2024

Jan 28, 1963: Mount Weather chief Joseph Leo Bourassa arranged for Project CASPER (the Greenbrier Bunker) to receive rations.

[Image: Mu1PsXT.jpg]

Jan 28, 1972 at the White House gala celebrating the 50th anniversary of Reader's Digest magazine: Carole Feraci of the Ray Conniff Singers confronted Nixon at the White House and suddenly produces a banner..."Stop The Killing"...

[Image: Z58UY6b.jpg]

...and this is how it happened:

In 2023, Mo Rocca of CBS news interviewed her. (Video)

Quote:As for that strong sense of right and wrong? Feraci said that was instilled in her during Sunday school at the Salvation Army: "I was a member of the Army of Christ on the planet. And it was my duty to protect people and to help as much as I could. And I did. Any friend of mine didn't have to worry about being beat up, going or coming from school. Because I protected everybody. I was a mean little kid. I could beat anybody up!"
CBS news (article/transcript)

Jan 28, 1977: President Jimmy Carter sprang a surprise COG drill, conducted by Zbigniew Brzezinski. It was not publicly known till a year later.  That evening Carter's family & friends watched One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

[Image: HWcplhD.jpg]
Quote:At 9 PM on a snowy January night a year ago, a man and a woman stood bundled against the cold on the south lawn of the White House. Suddenly, a Marine helicopter appeared in the dark sky, struggling against the blustery winds, near the force of a gale.

Startled by the chopper's unscheduled arrival, the Secret Service guards on the White House grounds scrambled, but before they could react, the man and woman hurried across the lawn, boarded the chopper and flew off into the dark.

The two principals in this James Bond scene were Zbigniew Brzezinski, the President's adviser for national security, and A secretary from Mr. Brzezinski's office.

Their sudden flight, which had not been made public and brought loud protests from the startled, Secret Service, was part of the first of a series of surprise alerts that President Carter and Mr. Brzezinski have sprung over the past year to test the responsiveness of emergency procedures for evacuation in the event of a nuclear attack.

White House Springs Surprise Evacuation Alerts (Feb 13, 1978)

"Right now?" Zbigniew Brzezinski's brief description of a surprise evacuation drill conducted in the early days of the Carter administration. From his memoir "Power and Principle" (1983):

[Image: fhW5Dud.jpg]

Jan 28, 1986: the seven astronauts aboard the NASA Challenger mission STS-51-L died when the shuttle exploded 73 seconds after takeoff. Physicist and astronaut Ronald E. McNair, the second African American to enter space, served on the mission.

Pres Ronald Reagan speaks to the nation after the Challenger disaster, January 28, 1986: "We've grown used to the idea of space, and perhaps we forget that we've only just begun. We're still pioneers. They, the members of the Challenger crew, were pioneers."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa7icmqgsow

For all the talk of the dangers of disinformation/misinformation the mainstream democrat mob and republican parties are now fully subscribed to their own respective fantasy view of the world where nefarious foreign actors are responsible for all problems and dissent.

Nancy Pelosi: "I want the FBI to investigate them" [Pro-Palestine protestors]

[Image: adp8lNd.jpg]
https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/1751619039909048410

Like with Trump, Russians live in her head rent free. It seems like every few decades, like a curse, we get some kind of update on the Joe McCarthy and Claire Sterling conspiracy theory that Russia is at the center of all evil. Looks like the Dems are still running with it.

Funny thing about Sterling's end of it: Adam Curtis found much of the information Sterling referenced in her book "The Terror Network" had been fabricated as black propaganda by the CIA in the years prior to her writing the book.
The Power of Nightmares (2004)

Which isn't to say there aren't legitimate reasons to dislike Putin, but Russia is not at the center of BLM nor the Palestine movement.

The CIA's new psychological recruitment video targeting Russian intelligence officers. You'll have to enable English subs:

Or the better version with hard-coded subs:
https://twitter.com/igorsushko/status/1751372540923293823

The aliens are taking this "new world order" conspiracy to a whole other level...

[Image: Lanl5Co.jpg]
I'd go a step further and wonder about not atoms, but plasma. Intelligent plasma.

"They are extradimensional, able to move through our spatial coordinates at will but also able to enter and leave our three-dimensional world.

If this is a true hypothesis, then they may also be operating beyond the limitations of our time coordinates."
- John Keel, 1970.

Surprise! Now we are in Jordan for some reason.

[Image: rjDv7Pn.jpg]
Three US troops killed in drone attack on base in Jordan

Mr. Graham, is that you or John McCain speaking?

[Image: kWJb2UX.jpg]
Full Lindsey ramblin' on thread

Roger Zelazny (May 13, 1937 – June 14, 1995) award winning Sci-fi writer & poet, his prophetic essay "Future Crime" in "Future Life", May 1979:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1876]
His first story to attract major attention was "A Rose for Ecclesiastes", published in The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, Nov 1963. It was included in "Visions of Mars: First Library on Mars", a DVD taken on board the Phoenix Mars Lander in 2008.

"The future is already here, its just not evenly distributed yet."

[Image: pZixHC3.jpg]
Once whole worlds can be simulated for the senses, the only way to assure the integrity of the public imagination will be to get the power to create those worlds out of the hands of an elite and into general circulation. As William Gibson put it: “The future has arrived — it’s just not evenly distributed yet.”

In 1990 a documentary titled "Cyberpunk" was released that featured extensive interview footage with William Gibson. He expressed the two primary themes embodied in the quotation:

1. The uneven distribution of technological advancements
2. The presence of the ‘future’ within the present

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-30-2024

Jan 29, 1944: USS Missouri (BB-63) was launched. The "Mighty Mo" would become the last battleship commissioned by the U.S. Navy and later serve as the platform upon which Japan surrendered. She was decommissioned in 1955, recommissioned in 1986 and decommissioned again in 1992.

And recommissioned in 2012:

[Image: NvVAbFe.jpg]

Jan 29, 1964: Stanley Kubrick's DR. STRANGELOVE opened in NYC / LONDON / TORONTO. Here are the opening day newspaper ads.

[Image: 7tteFSt.jpg]

Jan 29, 1967: The first episode of The Truman Show aired.

[Image: PPdSZcR.jpg]

Jan 29, 1973: Magneto attempted to kill President Nixon, but was stopped by Mystique. Reported in the newspaper the next day.

[Image: 6dPXTwK.jpg]

[Image: N9bdoWG.jpg]

Can't be many more left...one died last month at age 101 and now...
[Image: rPjG0mD.jpg]
Air Force Research Lab

One day back in 2010, Mr. Thorpe walked into my dad's business place and wanted to buy a 30x40 framed photo print hanging on his wall. He offered $1500. My dad said, sorry not for sale. It was a photo I took of Mt Hood that looked like it had a giant UFO hovering over the peak. Years later he sold it for $7500. Of course he kept copies.

[Image: 8sKsH6U.jpg]
3 Reserve soldiers from Fort Moore, Georgia, killed in drone attack at Jordan base

And so it begins...

[Image: OvtzxxA.jpg]
The Verge

Hope they got the bugs worked out since the monkey trials.

[Image: iIai12G.jpg]
"Sorry folks, No UFO or UAP disclosure this year, the budget can't support it!" – Any politician.

TIME magazine this month. Why so interested in Star Trek now? Must be a conspiracy.

[Image: dS3nWEQ.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-31-2024

Jan. 30, 1924: Britain's new Labor government under Premier Ramsay MacDonald ends the RAF bombing campaign against tribes in Iraq that are considered to be in rebellion for nonpayment of taxes.

[Image: sGmh3Rs.jpg]

Jan. 30, 1924: Poland bans the Ukrainian Social Democratic Party as "a threat to peace and order." The party, founded in 1907 (photo), briefly ruled a breakaway western Ukrainian state in 1918 that has been largely absorbed into Poland. Many members join a Communist underground.

[Image: u3wbwce.jpg]

50 years ago today:

[Image: fNVtJwX.jpg]

Time travel now. Is there nothing she can't do?

[Image: EQQ9sBK.jpg]

Nephilim adoration, New Jersey style...

[Image: hqSsiK4.jpg]
Nephilim Statue coming to American Dream mall in New Jersey

The Watcher cultists love to install their little idols this time of year.

[Image: tIm815W.jpg]
Quote:Why is the alien in Covington?

Clive is just one of a dozen art installations brought about thanks to Covington’s Quality of Place grant program, which seeks to support public art ventures and enhance the appearance of the city's business districts.

Local leaders and the city of Covington are leaning into public art as a means of exceeding pre-pandemic tourism levels.

“We have put a stake in the ground as the ‘bold side of the river,’ and investing in our public art portfolio with additions like Clive is how we assert that claim," said city of Covington Economic Development Director Tom West.

But why an alien?

Given the wealth of diverse public art featured across Northern Kentucky, residents might be asking: Why an alien sculpture, of all things?

Believe it or not, the region has a rich UFO history.

For example, Cincinnati's Linwood neighborhood houses the headquarters of the Mutual UFO Network, or MUFON, self described as the "world's oldest and largest civilian UFO investigation and research organization."

The group moved back to Cincinnati from Irvine, California, in 2021. At the time, it had close to 600 investigators in all 50 states and in 46 countries around the world, according to Executive Director David MacDonald.

"Clive the Alien"

[Image: LaClhbV.jpg]
THE RISE OF TECHNO-AUTHORITARIANISM

Funded by their for-profit biomedical research company, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (CZI), is funding research to create an army of compliant cyborgs trained to take Mark seriously...

[Image: 4YaXDpn.jpg]
Zuckerberg Funds Wireless Mind Control Using "Game-Changing" Brain Implant

Jan 30, 2001: HAL 9000 received a top secret directive to be kept secret from even the crew of Discover One. The directive informed the AI computer that the actual mission was to investigate a monolith.

[Image: lENWxOA.jpg]

[Image: 5mmJrKA.jpg]
Behold, MIGALOO M5 - 165 M PRIVATE SUBMERSIBLE SUPERYACHT, includes SAM VLS with 12 missiles and 12 anti-torpedoes for a cool $2 billion.

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-01-2024

250 years ago, after a violent incident in Boston, British customs officer John Malcolm was tarred, feathered, and dragged through the streets of Boston. The print depicts the incident with two members of the Sons of Liberty feeding a feathered Malcom tea.

[Image: 494ANaA.jpg]
Depicts two Bostonians forcing a tarred and feathered man, with a noose around his neck, to drink from a large teapot. It refers to the treatment of John Malcolm, a British customs official, on January 25, 1774. The American man holding the teapot wears a hat with "45" on it, a patriotic symbol referring to the John Wilkes case of 1763. The other American wears a large bow in his hat indicating his membership in the Sons of Liberty.

The "secret society" that started America...The Society of the Cincinnati named for ancient Roman hero Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus. It is the nation’s oldest patriotic organization, founded in 1783 by Major General Henry Knox & officers of the Continental Army who served together in the American Revolution. Membership is largely restricted to descendants of military officers who served in the Continental Army. Some of the living descendants today are a closely guarded secret.

[Image: BqKiLWc.jpg]
The Diamond Eagle was presented to George Washington in May 1784 - a gift from the officers of the French Navy. He wore it as the first President General of the Society of the Cincinnati, and all PGs since have worn it as their badge of office.

In January 1784, newly produced Eagle insignias were delivered to Adm. d’Estaing, Gen. Rochambeau, and Marquis de La Fayette, known in America as simply "Lafayette" for distribution to French officers to mark their official membership in la Société des Cincinnati de France.

Society of the Cincinnati Eagle Insignias

Jan 31, 1982: the two-part made-for-TV-movie WORLD WAR III premiered on NBC. Part 2 aired on Feb. 1, 1982. Starring Rock Hudson as the President, Brian Keith, David Soul, Cathy Lee Crosby, Katherine Helmond, Robert Prosky.

[Image: oPOxkPM.jpg]

World War III (1982) Carnage Count

[Image: e47Bysd.jpg]
A powerful demonic force emerges from a war-torn jungle, comes to America with an army of believers, and uses a rock-and-roll band to break into and gain control of the world.

"For we do not know what beats the night dreams when its hours grow too long for even God to be awake." - Hildred Castaigne

[Image: rHnHoHn.jpg]
Quote:The Repairer of Reputations

The story is set in New York City in the year 1920, 25 years after the story's publication. It is told from the view of Hildred Castaigne, a man whose personality changes drastically following a head injury sustained by falling from his horse. He is subsequently committed to an asylum for treatment of insanity by Dr. Archer. Due to his accident, Hildred is a prime example of an unreliable narrator.

As related by Hildred, the United States has apparently prospered in the meantime, significantly improving its infrastructure. The rise of a new aristocratic elite in the United States has passed laws that reduce the influence and immigration of those considered foreign, including exclusion of all foreign-born Jews and the establishment of a state for those of African descent. Further forced assimilation of Native populations has also been implemented to resemble the use of Cossacks in the military (Chambers belies the extent to which this "solves" the "Indian problem" by also noting the installation of an equestrian statue of Philip Sheridan). Suicide has been legalized, and has been made generally and readily accessible in the newly established government "Lethal Chambers" being rapidly rolled out across every town and city.

Yikes!!! Nine minutes after American Airlines Flight #11 struck the North Tower, 90-plus floors above Lechters. "Ring this up first. I'm not leaving until I pay."

[Image: Os83ImO.jpg]
They were refrigerator magnets.
9/11 Receipt

The "Great Reset" makes more sense if you use "reset" as defined in Black’s Law Dictionary:

[Image: gMSmm8C.jpg]
Combine that with the definition of "kleptocracy" and it all comes together.

More clown world...this time a US Navy veteran...

[Image: jxKHFMP.jpg]
ZeroHedge - Apparently, there is no separation of Satan and State.

Today I learned a new word: ENSHITTIFICATION

Kinda just rolls off the tongue. LOL.

Quote:Last year, I coined the term 'enshittification,' to describe the way that platforms decay. That obscene little word did big numbers, it really hit the zeitgeist. I mean, the American Dialect Society made it their Word of the Year for 2023 (which, I suppose, means that now I'm definitely getting a poop emoji on my tombstone).

So what's enshittification and why did it catch fire? It's my theory explaining how the internet was colonized by platforms, and why all those platforms are degrading so quickly and thoroughly, and why it matters – and what we can do about it.

We're all living through the enshittocene, a great enshittening, in which the services that matter to us, that we rely on, are turning into giant piles of shit.

It's frustrating. It's demoralizing. It's even terrifying.

I think that the enshittification framework goes a long way to explaining it, moving us out of the mysterious realm of the 'great forces of history,' and into the material world of specific decisions made by named people – decisions we can reverse and people whose addresses and pitchfork sizes we can learn.

Enshittification names the problem and proposes a solution. It's not just a way to say 'things are getting worse' (though of course, it's fine with me if you want to use it that way. It's an English word. We don't have der Rat für englische Rechtschreibung. English is a free for all. Go nuts, meine Kerle).

But in case you want to use enshittification in a more precise, technical way, let's examine how enshittification works.

Pluralistic: My McLuhan lecture on enshittification (30 Jan 2024)

Anything is possible...

[Image: cz3tmWQ.jpg]
...on twitter that is.

Jacques Devauld album art for "Space Dance" (Motown Sounds, 1978)

[Image: MDmuT4o.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-02-2024

Feb. 1, 1924: Girls enrolled in the Zionist School of Agriculture farm a plot in British Palestine.

[Image: oOWp4cS.jpg]

Feb. 1, 1924: An oversize dial is used to demonstrate the new technology of direct telephone calling at Lady of Lourdes School in Los Angeles.

[Image: rufo36Z.jpg]

On February 1, 1976, Andre the Giant famously appeared as Bigfoot on "The Six Million Dollar Man". The episode was the first of two-parts.

[Image: nboetSw.jpg]

Feb 1st - Weatherman Phil Conners tells viewers that he won't be in the studio for the 10 o'clock weather tomorrow...

[Image: 6Yosz0s.jpg]

Feb 1, 1999: Paul Mellon, American philanthropist, horse breeder, and son of industrialist Andrew Mellon, dies in Virginia. He was 91.
[Image: Lt4NnOF.jpg]
Around 40 "Mellon's" have been in the intel community business since WWII. Around 10,000 secret documents relating to Paul Mellon's work remain classified, some deal with Space operations in Antarctica.

In 1997, Apple lost $1 billion.

[Image: qR0odEc.jpg]
Today? $1 billion in profit every 3 days.

Amazon’s annual revenue:

2023: $575 billion
2022: $514 billion
2021: $470 billion
2020: $386 billion
2019: $281 billion
2018: $233 billion
2017: $178 billion
2016: $136 billion
2015: $107 billion
2014: $89 billion
2013: $75 billion
2012: $61 billion
2011: $48 billion
2010: $34 billion
2009: $25 billion
2008: $19 billion
2007: $15 billion
2006: $11 billion
2005: $9 billion
2004: $7 billion
2003: $5 billion
2002: $4 billion
2001: $3 billion
2000: $3 billion
1999: $2 billion
1998: $610 million
1997: $148 million
1996: $16 million
1995: $500,000

Freakin mind boggling. Yet they hire the world's dumbest drivers.

Students get to meet the nukes (almost), like this B61-12 nuclear bomb shape. The real bomb is in full-scale production at the Pantex plant in Texas to arm strategic bombers (B-2 now and B-21 end-decade) and in the near future US and NATO fighter jets. Behold, your smiling tax dollars...

[Image: WKEy4Pn.jpg]

Like straight out of a movie...

[Image: BezOQKw.jpg]
NEST helicopter to measure Las Vegas radiation levels before Super Bowl LVIII

[Image: Jb5jLuE.jpg]
Interesting German fella known for his bizarre homoerotic art works.

150 Democrats vote against a bill to deport illegals caught driving while drunk.

[Image: Scr3UW0.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-02-2024

[Image: 5H0ZgLv.jpg]
But not as surprised as those who thought sanctions would bring Russia to its knees. LOL!

[Image: TKon3tJ.jpg]

Cursive is like Morse code to anyone born after Windows 95. There’s a generational divide between those who can read cursive and analog clocks.

[Image: zC4zpab.jpg]
Looks like the "teacher" started to write in cursive herself. LOL! Sad times ahead for those stuck in the system or refusing to get the hell out.

Why all the sudden activity down at the rocket base?

[Image: a88h87f.jpg]

Fairy receiver by Masaaki Sasamoto; found in BIAD's garden shed:

[Image: BVJe2j7.jpg]

After the first human contact with the Siwannese, that entire race committed mass suicide. So the Terran government made a law—no further contact would be allowed with sentient creatures anywhere in the galaxy. Therefore Doona could be colonized only if an official survey established that the planet was both habitable and uninhabited.

[Image: BubLvVY.jpg]
But Spaceship had made a mistake—Doona was inhabited. Now the colonists' choice was limited. Leave Doona and return to the teeming hell of an overpopulated Terra. Or kill the catlike Hrrubans. Or learn, for the first time in history, how to coexist with an alien race.

[Image: 6VBY91m.jpg]

[Image: 6AzM79T.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-03-2024

On February 2, 1887, Groundhog Day, featuring a rodent weather prognosticator named Punxsutawney Phil, was celebrated for the first time at Gobbler's Knob in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania.

[Image: xgz2c0f.jpg]

Rather funny how America has an immortal demon rodent that determines the future of its harvests based on the power of clairvoyance and this is all overseen by a cabal of old guys in top hats. Can't think of anywhere else that has a Groundhog Deep State than spooky Pennsylvania.

A paranoid political conspiracy thriller a la The Parallax View (1974) where a popular public figure is assassinated while addressing a large crowd of admirers 6 minutes into Act I but the target is Punxsutawney Phil, Seer of Seers, just moments before the annual weather prophecy.

Feb 1-2, 1959: Nine Russian college students went on a ski hike in the northern Ural Mountains in the Soviet Union and die under mysterious circumstances that later became known as The Dyatlov Pass incident. Aside from X-Files, this tragic incident may have inspired events in the fourth season of "True Detective".

[Image: Tqn284L.jpg]

February 2, 1972: Stanley Kubrick’s "A Clockwork Orange" rated X opened in U.S. theaters.
[Image: 96ASrUe.jpg]
In 1973, a new version of "A Clockwork Orange" was released to theaters with an MPAA rating of "R".

Feb 2, 1980: Reports surface that the FBI is targeting allegedly corrupt Congressmen. "Abscam" was the FBI codename for the operation, which law enforcement authorities said was a contraction of "Arab scam". The American-Arab Relations Committee made complaints. Hence, officials revised the source of the contraction to "Abdul scam" after the name of its fictitious company.

[Image: 8v8UjA4.jpg]
Of the 31 targeted officials, the following members of Congress were convicted of bribery and conspiracy in 1981:

US Senator Harrison A. Williams (D-NJ)
    US Representative Frank Thompson (D-NJ)
    US Representative John Jenrette (D-SC)
    US Representative Raymond Lederer (D-PA)
    US Representative Michael "Ozzie" Myers (D-PA)
    US Representative John M. Murphy (D-NY)
    US Representative Richard Kelly (R-FL)

Five other government officials were convicted, including:

Mayor of Camden, New Jersey, Angelo Errichetti (D)
    Philadelphia, PA City Council President George X. Schwartz (D)
    Philadelphia, PA City Councilman Harry Jannotti (D)
    Philadelphia, PA City Councilman Louis Johanson (D)
    An inspector for the US Immigration and Naturalization Service

In 1980, folk singer Tom Paxton wrote and recorded the song "I Thought You Were an Arab" (pronounced Ay'-rab) on his album The Paxton Report. Apparently, Youtube removed the song as I can't find it.

Saturday Night Live parodied the scandal in a skit titled "The Bel-Airabs" (a spoof of The Beverly Hillbillies), February 9, 1980. Found a copy on Bitchute.

The enemy thanks you for giving forewarning...

[Image: LEZ0vG4.jpg]
Shadow War With Iran Risks Turning Into a Direct Conflict

I'm old enough to remember when we didn't leak these details to the world every day. Let's hope the few Bones left in inventory are ready to roll if/when we need them for the Pacific Rim later this spring.

Maybe it’s like a double triple super bluff.

[Image: OJt3wGS.jpg]

Daily Wire

Reminder to self: "Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex."
― Frank Zappa

ADVISE = Analysis, Dissemination, Visualization, Insight, and Semantic Enhancement. For the next "community-forming" charismatic cult leader who needs a boost.

[Image: fcHeaYa.jpg]

[Image: TAVf9zn.jpg]
DHS ADVISE Report

Quote:Lee Tien, a "staff attorney with the Electronic Frontier Foundation, said that programs like ADVISE "are about connecting" the dots of the "traces" we leave behind everywhere, "analyzing and aggregating them - in a way that we haven't thought about, ... as we live our lives and make little choices, like buying groceries, buying on Amazon, Googling," Clayton said.

"A major part of ADVISE involves data-mining - or 'dataveillance,' as some call it. It means sifting through data to look for patterns. If a supermarket finds that customers who buy cider also tend to buy fresh-baked bread, it might group the two together. To prevent fraud, credit-card issuers use data-mining to look for patterns of suspicious activity.

ADVISE is "a system that is under 'spiral' development (meaning that it is being deployed simultaneously with development) and will provide a common platform that supports scalable knowledge management across multiple missions."

SourceWatch

After the DHS Privacy Office and Inspector General criticized the privacy practices of the program DHS announced that it had scrapped the $42 million system in favor of [private corporations] commercial software.

[Image: 2mHDXnM.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-04-2024

Feb 3, 1894: illustrator Norman Rockwell was born. When Rockwell tried to join in the U.S. Navy at age 23 during WWI (less than 3 months before the war ended), at 140 pounds (64 kg) he was rejected for being 8 pounds underweight for a man of his height. After spending the night gorging on bananas and doughnuts, he was able to enlist the next day and was given the duty role of a military artist.

[Image: FgV9e9m.jpg]

His original orders were to take him to a base in Ireland, where he would paint insignia on airplanes, but a German submarine off the East coast detoured his ship to Charleston, SC. While awaiting a duty assignment, several personnel noticed his portraits drawn while waiting and he was assigned to draw cartoons and making layouts for Afloat and Ashore, the Charleston Navy Yard’s official publication. The work only took him two days a week and the rest of the time he could work on anything he wanted as long as it was related to the Navy. Below is the cover for the Saturday Evening Post published January 18, 1919.

Rockwell survived the 1918 "Spanish Flu" pandemic while stationed at Charleston and eventually moved his studio on the base to the Commanding Officer's site of employment on the USS Hartford, Admiral Farragut's famous Civil War ship. The first ship of the US Navy named for Hartford, the capital of Connecticut. She survived until 1956, when she sank awaiting restoration at Norfolk, Virginia.

[Image: owcqdpe.jpg]

Sloop-of-War USS Hartford:
  • Laid down (date unknown) at Boston Navy Yard, Boston, MA.
  • Launched, 22 November 1858
  • Commissioned, USS Hartford, 27 May 1859
  • Decommissioned, 13 December 1864, at New York
  • Recommissioned in July 1865
  • Decommissioned in 1868, at New York
  • Recommissioned, 9 October 1872
  • Decommissioned, 14 January 1887, at Mare Island Navy Yard, Vallejo, CA.
  • Laid up at Mare Island while being rebuilt
  • Recommissioned, 2 October 1899
  • Designated Miscellaneous Unclassified (IX-13), 17 July 1920
  • Decommissioned, 20 August 1928, at Charleston Navy Yard, Charleston, S.C.
  • Moved to Washington D.C. Navy Yard, 18 October 1938
  • Towed to Norfolk Navy Yard, Portsmouth, VA., 19 October 1945
  • Reclassified as a relic
  • Final Disposition, sank at her berth, 20 November 1956, and subsequently dismantled at Portsmouth, VA. in 1957.

Tons more history pics at:  USS Hartford (IX-13) ex USS Hartford (1859 - 1920)

Which Norman Rockwell apoclaypse?

[Image: f5YZPIS.jpg]

British lexicographer's Word of the Day is 'constult' (17th century): to act stupidly together. [i.e. the Biden Administration]

[Image: sFur6Og.jpg]
Quote:1. Interdespise: to loathe someone as much as they loathe you.

Admittedly it’s not the most positive of words, but there is some pleasure to be had in knowing that there is a term for mutual dislike. Best to get it out in the open.

2. Constult: to act stupidly together.

Whether it’s a night out, the office awayday, or a government cabinet meeting, ‘constulting’ is a pithy way of describing a joint exercise in idiocy. The word goes nicely with another unfairly jettisoned word: ‘unasinous’, meaning ‘united in stupidity’.

[Image: 9xYF970.jpg]

3. Latibulate: to find a corner and hide in it.

There are days when it all gets too much and we long to dive back under the covers whence we reluctantly emerged that morning. If no bed is available, then latibulating is the next best option. A ‘latibule’, put simply, is a hiding place, and ‘latibulate’ has just one record in the Oxford English Dictionary, where it is defined as ‘privily to hide one’s self in a corner’.

4. Paracme: the point at which one’s prime is past.

In German, they have Torschlusspanik, ‘shut door panic’, for the fear in middle age that life is passing you by and its opportunities are dwindling. A useful adjunct from the English lexicon is ‘paracme’, which represents the period when, as the Dictionary puts it, ‘the highest vigour is past’. Make of that what you will.

5. Quisquilious: of the nature of rubbish

Quisquiliae, for the Romans, described waste matter or refuse. English happily accepted the adjective quisquilious, which has the advantage of sounding beautiful whilst describing something that is total rubbish.

6. Sitzfleisch: the ability to endure something.

Back to German, and while ‘sitting meat’ doesn’t sound very pleasant, it does provide a useful descriptor for the ability to sit patiently for a long period of time, particularly through something unpleasant or annoying. This is the kind of ‘sitting stamina’ you might require when a friend is showing you a hundred of their best holiday snaps, or at the office meeting when people just don’t know when to stop.

7. Sialoquent ‘that spits much in their speech’.

Not much more needs to be said about this word, which helpfully describes anyone who at times can be a total snoozefest. The first and last recipient of this undesirable epithet appears in a letter by the 19th-century poet Robert Southey, who writes of ‘the rector, a humdrum somnificator’.

8. Somnificator: one who induces sleep in others.

At some point, we have all stoically ignored the fact that the person talking to us has accidentally spat on us in conversation. For those who commit this sin non-stop, the adjective ‘sialoquent’, from the 1700s, may at least reassure you that such individuals have existed for centuries.

9. Finifugal

The box set that has kept you gripped for weeks; the book that is so good you never want to close it, or the holiday that takes you away from it all: any one of these might leave you feeling ‘finifugal’, a Latin-based word that means ‘shunning the end’ of something because you want it to go on forever.

10. Yepsen: the amount that can be held in two hands cupped together.

Measurements in the past tended to involve the capacity or length of a particular body part. Horses were measured in hands, distances in feet (a mile represented a thousand, or mille, paces by a Roman soldier), and ocean depths in fathoms: originally the span of a pair of outstretched arms. We can add to this list the ‘yepsen’, which once described the capacity of two cupped hands, i.e. a ‘double handful’. A potentially convenient means of measuring biscuit intake.

Susie Dent’s Top 10s

Rogue Nation, a Finifugal realized experience!

Quote:8. Realize

For some inexplicable reason British (or Twitter’s) hackles are never so raised as when someone uses the American -ize in verbs such as ‘realize’. In fact, this is the house style of Oxford Dictionaries, not least because the z is closer to the Greek origin of such verbs. It seems the Americans even know a thing about etymology.

Susie Dent’s Top Tens: 10 ‘Americanisms’ that aren’t actually American

About 260 million light-years away, Hubble Sees a Merged Galaxy

[Image: IFvonO6.jpg]
Quote:This new NASA Hubble Space Telescope image shows ESO 185-IG013, a luminous blue compact galaxy (BCG). BCGs are nearby galaxies that show an intense burst of star formation. They are unusually blue in visible light, which sets them apart from other high-starburst galaxies that emit more infrared light. Astrophysicists study BCGs because they provide a relatively close-by equivalent for galaxies from the early universe. This means that BCGs can help scientists learn about galaxy formation and evolution that may have been happening billions of years ago.

Hubble imaged ESO 185-IG013 in ultraviolet, visible, and infrared wavelengths to reveal details about its past. Hundreds of young star clusters, many of which are younger than 100 million years, populate the galaxy. A large number of star clusters are only 3.5 million years old – relative infants compared to the timescale of our universe.

[Image: BQtXexj.jpg]
Marshall Ramsey: Perspective

[Image: TT2S0AR.jpg]

[Image: d70dkjM.jpg]
I take any poll with a dose of salt and any poll on twitter with a quarry mine of salt.

[Image: XMtojZ2.jpg]
BBC Live Updates

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-04-2024

Fully immersive sports betting experiences. Why have you removed your Apple Vision Pro sheeple? You can receive enhanced access and experiences if you just place another .04 BTC parlay and interact with the newest Metaverse AI pop star Lil’ith!

[Image: zqImSjz.jpg]

Remember when Apple said their new gizmo would totally eliminate VR sickness?

Guess what? It doesn't.

Shocking...

[Image: 5TVSZU5.jpg]
Apple Vision Pro Sickness

Political victory in 2024 depends on their being able to do this...

[Image: Jm8yRvC.jpg]

Feb 3, 1862: Arch Stanton died. His grave is the one that Blondie claims contains the cache of Confederate gold.

[Image: 6XeM5wb.jpg]

Feb 3rd - Animal control officer, Walter Sparrow, received a book entitled The Number 23 for his birthday.

[Image: PuUuMAA.jpg]
On another level, 23 signals the chaotic state between two stable states. As such, it fits into the category of 'in-between-ness'. It is therefore one of those things which is Not. 23 is one from the demonic hosts of Non-being about to invade a Being.

Feb 3rd - Phil Connors awakes to find he's broken the time loop.

[Image: jvenRHY.jpg]

Sorry, bad news y'all... Klaus didn't see his shadow again this year. Looks like the climate change circus continues for 2024. Now that's reset clairvoyance one can trust! LOL.

[Image: 7rsyS6s.jpg]

How you like dem Elon apples now....

[Image: BN7KoSS.jpg]
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1753837756793466975

David Icke enters the chat on Independent Media kissing up to Deus ex Elon...

[Image: EuB0njH.jpg]

Does it all make more sense now?

[Image: QYBetYe.jpg]
Refugee Revenue: HIAS' $248 million in grant awards

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-05-2024

Following in the footsteps of Aldous Huxley, George Orwell, and Kurt Vonnegut, M. T. Anderson has created a not-so-brave new world and a smart, savage satire about the nature of consumerism and what it means to be a teenager in America in his young adult novel "Feed".

Quote:Feed takes place in a world where children get brain implants to create a permanent layer of augmented reality called “the feed.” In doing so, they become so engrossed by endless opportunities to buy stuff that they ignore their polluted environment, political tumult, and anything beyond their own material gratification. In the 20 years since its publication, Feed has grown into a contemporary classic, a classroom staple frequently subjected to book-banning campaigns but often beloved by its readers, who marvel at how unnervingly predictive Anderson’s dystopia turned out to be.

This is an abrasive book, full of ugly, deliberately irritating dialog and characters who consistently make the worst choice presented to them. Anderson’s vision of our extremely stupid future is not subtle. Sometimes reading Feed feels like getting thwacked in the eyes by an anvil with the phrase “TECHNOLOGY SUCKS” engraved on it.
WIRED article 20 years later.

The 'X' kids...

[Image: Ig5ZOmB.jpg]
...as in owned & hypnotized by "X Holdings Corp."

Feed (2002) is a cyberpunk, satirical, dystopian, young-adult novel by M. T. Anderson, focusing on issues such as corporate power, consumerism, information technology, data mining, and environmental decay, with a sometimes sardonic, sometimes somber tone. From the first-person perspective of a teenaged boy, the book takes place in a near-futuristic American culture completely dominated by advertising and corporate exploitation, corresponding to the enormous popularity of internetworking brain implants called feeds.

The novel portrays a near-future in which the feednet, a huge computer network (apparently an advanced form of the Internet), is directly connected to the brains of about 73% of American citizens by an implanted device called a feed. The feed allows people: to mentally access vast digital databases (individually called "sites"); to experience shareable virtual-reality phenomena (including entertainment programs, music, and even others' memories); to continually interact with intrusive corporations in a personal preference-based way; and to communicate telepathically on closed channels with others who also have feeds (a feature called m-chatting).

In the book's setting, the natural environment is deteriorating, with natural clouds having been replaced by trademarked Clouds™, and many parents have their children custom-designed. The corporations responsible for the feed have immense power and even run the school system, which is now known as School™. Throughout the book, corporations appear to hold the true power in the United States, leading to the destruction of the environment and leaving the president virtually helpless as the Global Alliance, a coalition of other countries, begins contemplating war with the U.S.

In 2020, Feed landed the 68th spot on the American Library Association's list of most commonly banned and challenged books in the United States between 2010 and 2019. LOL, banning a novel. I guess there MUST be truths in it.

Ripped from da Wiki

I don't think this was too difficult to imagine in 2002.

PDF book copy

M.T. Anderson discusses the plot of dystopian novel “Feed” - 3 min clip:

Note: The first telepathic "tweet" was sent by an Australian dude with a brain chip implant a few years ago.

[Image: W4JPzno.jpg]

BRAIN CHIPS READY TO GO:

Synchron - Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates

BlackRock Neurotech - Peter Thiel

Neuralink - Elon Musk

February 3, 1961: Twilight Zone’s "A Penny for Your Thoughts" airs. A bank clerk accidentally becomes telepathic, and is shocked to hear what people think. Bewitchin magic.

[Image: dafLOCS.jpg]

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
Dune, by Frank Herbert.

[Image: JKXeHD7.jpg]
"Well, neutrinos are at the center of this massive, and I mean massive, research effort that spans more than 175 institutions, in over 30 countries, the Department of Energy, our National Labs, from the home of the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland to the bottom of a former gold mine a mile beneath the hills of South Dakota."

Listen or read: The Neutrinos Must Flow

Why would anyone anywhere and especially after the last three years trust any of these parasites with something as ridiculous as a "carbon tax"?

[Image: wpblsY4.jpg]
Public Trust in Government: 1958-2023

Port Miami, Florida: Royal Caribbean's Icon of the Seas, billed as the world's largest cruise ship. Her official maiden voyage began on 27 January 2024 out of Port Miami. The lead ship of the Icon class built by Meyer Turku in Turku, Finland. The company is fully owned by German shipbuilder Meyer Werft GmbH, founded in 1795. Royal Caribbean plans to have three Icon-class ships by 2026.

[Image: hstfLIA.jpg]

Icon of the Seas has 20 decks with seven swimming pools and six water slides. The company claims the ship has the tallest waterfall, the tallest water slide, and the largest waterpark of any cruise ship.

Icon of the Seas length: 1,196.7 ft (364.75 m)
Capacity:
5,610 passengers (double occupancy) plus a crew of 2,350!
7,600 passengers (maximum capacity)

For comparison the World's largest aircraft carrier:
USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78)
Length: 1,106 ft (337 m)
# of decks: 25
Crew: 4539 (including air wing)

Short clip:

Longer: Icon of the Seas 2024 Cruise Ship Full Walk-on Tour:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8Sn705J0YY

[Image: WYbkAFP.jpg]

Introducing Enhanced Marketing Games On Roidz...

[Image: iMM20WL.jpg]
Quote:Silicon Valley billionaire Peter Thiel is throwing his financial muscle behind an “Olympics on steroids” — whose organizer boasts that athletes will dope “out in the open and honestly.”

Thiel, who made his fortune as an early investor in tech startups like PayPal and Facebook, is backing the Enhanced Games, which will actively encourage athletes to use performance-enhancing drugs.

The venture — aimed at aiding research into nutritional supplements and biohacks that push the boundaries of human performance — is the brainchild of Dr. Aron D’Souza, a lawyer by training who famously conceived Thiel’s lawsuit against Gawker Media.

He plans to provide more details on April 17 and promote the controversial concept in Paris during the Summer Olympics, which begin in July.

Thiel is among several high-profile venture capitalists who have backed the project, including billionaire Christian Angermayer of Apeiron Investment Group and Balaji Srinivasan, the former chief technology officer of cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase.

D’Souza would not reveal how much money was raised, telling The Post it was in the “high single-digit millions” — a sum that is “enough to produce the first games.”

D’Souza said that Enhanced Games are negotiating with several host cities “that have requisite infrastructure” though he declined to specify which venue will host the inaugural competition, which he expects to get underway by the middle of next year.

The competition will feature five events — swimming, gymnastics, weightlifting, track and field, and combat — and will be held once a year at already-existing venues.

He told The Post that the idea behind Enhanced Games is to allow athletes to use whatever substances they wish “out in the open and honestly” — unlike at the Olympics, where “44% of Olympians admit to using banned substance while only 1% get caught.”

“My body, my choice, your body, your choice,” D’Souza told The Post when asked about the philosophy behind allowing athletes to juice.

“Individuals should be able to make choices about your body and no one — whether it’s a sports federation or the government — should be able to tell them what to do about it,” he said.

He said that the events are open to any athletes — current and former professionals and amateurs — and that allowing them to enhance their performance with substances will enable researchers to get a better idea of what technologies are out there that can boost longevity and “healthy aging.”

He said that the data would be “very useful to determining compounds and therapies to extending human life.”

D’Souza predicted that Enhanced Games would do for anti-aging what “ChatGPT did for AI.”

The 56-year-old Thiel is among several Silicon Valley moguls who have invested millions in funding research aimed at helping people live longer.

Thiel himself takes human growth hormone to help maintain muscle mass as well as anti-diabetes drug metformin, which has grown popular in the anti-aging community.

Thiel told media outlets that he adheres to the paleo diet — which eschews processed foods in favor of unprocessed fruits, vegetables and lean meat — and that he aims to one day have his body cryogenically frozen so that he can be posthumously revived if and when technology allows for it.

So far, 900 athletes have expressed interest in participating in the Enhanced Games, according to D’Souza.

He said Enhanced Games’ free-for-all philosophy will allow athletes who “didn’t win the genetic lottery” to experiment with supplementation that could boost their performance.

“Anyone who wants to compete and can do so,” D’Souza said.

Enhanced Games will also pay athletes a base salary in addition to prize winnings.

The idea is to avoid an Olympics-style competition in which countries and municipalities compete for the right to host the games by building taxpayer-funded stadiums and venues — only for those same venues to stand unused after the event is over.

Economists at Oxford University conducted an analysis which found that every Olympics since 1960 has run over budget.

D’Souza told The Post that the Enhanced Games will be entirely funded with private money.

“The Olympics wastes tens of billions of dollars building stadiums and then throwing them away after two weeks,” D’Souza said.

Dr. Grigory Rodchenkov, the Russian anti-doping whistleblower who exposed the country’s state-sponsored doping program, called the idea a “danger to health, to sport.”

Anna Meares, a former Olympic gold medalist who serves as Australia’s Olympic chef de mission for the Paris Summer Games, told The Guardian: “It’s a joke, to be honest.

“Unfair, unsafe — I just don’t think this is the right way to go about sport,” she said.

NY Post

[Image: CCl9ktK.jpg]

Just another lonely Sunday night at Area S-4.

[Image: wNM9inR.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-06-2024

February 5, 1971: Apollo 14 lands on the Moon.

Meet Margaret Isabel Dunning, 101 years old that still drives her 1930 Packard 740.

[Image: 01CKy0T.jpg]
She was an American businesswoman and philanthropist and benefactor of the Plymouth (Michigan) Historical Museum. She died on May 17, 2015, whilst visiting Santa Barbara, California (Jay Leno and his collection of rare cars) from injuries sustained from an accidental fall. She was 104.

Two Rectangular Icebergs Spotted on NASA's Operation IceBridge flight.
Not one but two found in Antarctica. Things that make you go Hmmmmm...

[Image: 5D1IyT0.jpg]
For the debunkers: Operation IceBridge

Another new study shows belief in supernatural evil alongside Christian nationalism has implications for 2024...

[Image: AsAsXjq.jpg]
Ruled by the Demons?

Happy 76th yesterday to Alice Cooper.  He and Colonel Sanders dealt with chicken in different ways:

[Image: VrpW3sG.jpg]

[Image: 4pYWP4I.jpg]

Royal announcement about King Charles:

[Image: zkEW6g5.jpg]
A statement from Buckingham Palace

Senate releases $118 billion bipartisan aid proposal for Israel, Ukraine, border security...

[Image: 8ITSHBL.jpg]
CNBC

Barry Jackson poster art for the 1985 techno-horror film "Joey" (aka "Making Contact") directed by Roland Emmerich.

[Image: TcKaCic.jpg]
Most of the film was shot in West Germany, writer-director Roland Emmerich set it in the United States (Virginia Beach) and shot it in English so that the film could be marketed worldwide. Psychic marketing 80s! The US version runs about 20 minutes shorter than the original German version.

Peter Elson 1984 cover art for books 1 & 2 of British author Peter Beere's urban dystopia series, "Trauma 2020: A Brutal Insight Into The Future".

[Image: ze9TyU8.jpg]

"Amusing Ourselves to Death: Public Discourse in the Age of Show Business" is a 1985 book by educator Neil Postman (1931-2003). The book's origins lay in a talk Postman gave to the Frankfurt Book Fair in 1984. He was participating in a panel on George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four and the contemporary world.

In the introduction to his book, Postman said that the contemporary world was better reflected by Aldous Huxley's Brave New World, whose public was oppressed by their addiction to amusement, rather than by Orwell's work, where they were oppressed by state violence.

Postman distinguishes the Orwellian vision of the future, in which totalitarian governments seize individual rights, from that offered by Aldous Huxley in Brave New World, where people medicate themselves into bliss, thereby voluntarily sacrificing their rights. Drawing an analogy with the latter scenario, Postman sees television's entertainment value as a present-day "soma", the fictitious pleasure drug in Brave New World, by means of which the citizens' rights are exchanged for consumers' entertainment.

Drawing on the ideas of media scholar Marshall McLuhan – altering McLuhan's aphorism "the medium is the message" to "the medium is the metaphor" – he describes how oral, literate, and televisual cultures radically differ in the processing and prioritization of information; he argues that each medium is appropriate for a different kind of knowledge.

Quote:What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one. Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism. Orwell feared that the truth would be concealed from us.

Huxley feared the truth would be drowned in a sea of irrelevance. Orwell feared we would become a captive culture. Huxley feared we would become a trivial culture, preoccupied with some equivalent of the feelies, the orgy porgy, and the centrifugal bumblepuppy. As Huxley remarked in Brave New World Revisited, the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny “failed to take into account man’s almost infinite appetite for distractions.” In 1984, Huxley added, people are controlled by inflicting pain. In Brave New World, they are controlled by inflicting pleasure. In short, Orwell feared that what we hate will ruin us. Huxley feared that what we love will ruin us.

This book is about the possibility that Huxley, not Orwell, was right.

Excerpt from "Amusing Ourselves to Death" by Neil Postman. PDF copy

Ed Lindlof cover art for 'Amusing Ourselves to Death' by Neil Postman, 1985...

[Image: LG3w1CI.jpg]
Neil Postman Online

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-07-2024

Modern society in a headline...

[Image: GBexP5O.jpg]
The world will have its first trillionaire within a decade

"Tax our extreme wealth"? In circular fashion it all goes back to them.

As of 2024, the Rothschild Family’s Net Worth is estimated to be $1.2 Trillion (Forbes) and their estimated Unofficial Net Worth is $25 Trillion. The Black Nobility families you never hear about in the media are likely way north of Rothschild wealth.

[Image: V41xJJm.jpg]

I remember when Mike Wallace interviewed Noriega and Khomeini, and Barbara Walters interviewed Gadaffi and Castro...

[Image: 5cetnvu.jpg]

Peter Bergen in 1997 interviewed Bin Laden and ABC reporter John Miller in May 1998 interviewed Osama Bin Laden at his mountaintop camp in southern Afghanistan. John Miller (born 1958) is the former Deputy Commissioner of Intelligence & Counterterrorism of the NYPD, retired in July 2022, And in Sept 2022, was hired by CNN, becoming their chief law enforcement and intelligence analyst. Ha, nothing to see here.

"The Hero with a Thousand Faces" by JOSEPH CAMPBELL (1904-1987); excerpt describes some of our leaders on the World stage...

[Image: 26wIc1B.jpg]
His theory of the journey of the archetypal hero shared by world mythologies, termed the monomyth.

First Edition, 1949
Second Edition, 1968
Commemorative Edition, 2004 PDF copy
Third Edition 2008

[Image: OxbJo2J.jpg]
Joan Mabel Frederica du Plat Taylor FSA (Glasgow, 26 June 1906 – Cambridge, 21 May 1983) was a British archaeologist and pioneer of underwater nautical archaeology.

The Winged Sun Disc in Various Ancient Cultures

LMAO...
[Image: 5JV2hcL.jpg]
https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1754711395654840652

[Image: 8LI0lN3.jpg]
Former Massachusetts police officer gets 4 to 5 years

Sure, why not...

[Image: SCFGnEB.jpg]
Israeli Army Admits Running Unauthorized Graphic Gaza Influence Op

CNN as usual is losing their mind that Tucker Carlson is in Russia and may be interviewing Vladimir Putin.

[Image: 7LywrIk.jpg]
Tucker Carlson.com  | CNN Presstitute

Grusch on the SOL Foundation. Really just a club of [intelligent?] carnival barkers giving hot air & lip service to USGOV narrative boosters. The bigger the lie, the more people that will believe it. More alphabet agencies, more acronyms, more nonsense groups the better. It's the illusion of something getting done.

[Image: a0Pfqrs.jpg]
https://twitter.com/UFOnetwork_/status/1754878862385705449

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-07-2024

I think they're trying to force-feed you The Future™ cause everyone knows whatever this is right now is about to be over, but the technology is nowhere near ready so all that will happen is people paying $$$ to look like absolute dorks and maybe some morbidly funny accidental deaths.

[Image: BmV9odh.jpg]
https://twitter.com/GregoryMcFadden/status/1754258896011563259

VR at NASA's Ames Research Center, 1989:

[Image: C6fZE0S.jpg]

Eat the bugs...the future has arrived...

[Image: hi9H39Y.jpg]
Art by Jill Bauman for the essay "Future Food" published in Future Life, December 1979.

Feb 5th 2017: The last Super Bowl ever was played.

[Image: E0o9vxC.jpg]

Raid at Ninurta's house. Damn revenoors!

[Image: suSum4R.jpg]

"To boldly GTO where no man has GTOne before!"

[Image: IotQcva.jpg]

[Image: cjEbV5p.jpg]

Ed Valigursky cover art for "Eye In The Sky" by Philip K. Dick, 1957:

[Image: YTyDmA5.jpg]

Unsolved Mysteries...

[Image: FTRUGyT.jpg]

There's Something In Roswell...

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-08-2024

Feb 7, 1943: CDR Howard W. Gilmore was wounded on the bridge of USS Growler (SS-215) when the submarine was attacked while on the surface off the Solomon Islands. Unable to get below, Gilmore sacrificed his life to save his sub by ordering "Take her down!" which remains one of the legendary phrases of the U.S. Submarine Force. His remains were never recovered; listed on the Walls of the Missing, Manila American Cemetery and Memorial, Manila, Philippines. Gilmore was the first sub commander to be awarded the Medal of Honor.

[Image: aSsYeaj.jpg]

In the early morning hours of February 7, 1951, radio commentator Paul Harvey [1918-2009] was arrested while trying to highlight lax security at Argonne Lab in Lemont, Illinois.

[Image: 6WTYhhE.jpg]

And now you know the rest of the story...

[Image: xN8aepm.jpg]

Feb 6, 1958: Joan Baez protested a civil defense drill at her high school in Palo Alto, California. Unfortunately, this key event in Ms. Baez's biography is skipped in the documentary, I AM A NOISE (2023).

[Image: 7oOPkHa.jpg]

"I'm protesting this stupid air raid drill because it is false and misleading. I'm staying here, in my seat."

[To which her French class teacher says] "I don't theek I understand," he said.

"That's OK. Neither will anybody else."

"Comme vous êtes un enfant terrible!" he mumbled as he left the room, shaking his head and tucking his multitude of disorganized notes higher under one arm.
From Joan Baez's "And A Voice to Sing With: A Memoir" (1987; pg 42)

"Unless it rains." The Feb. 5, 1958 announcement of a civil defense drill; And coverage of the drill published Feb. 7, 1958 in the Palo Alto Times.

[Image: iJdPAvy.jpg]

"The school civil defense drills have obsessed my 6-year-old daughter with death and conditioned my two older children to the casual inevitability of war and mass destruction..." - Frank Calma to the Palo Alto Times a few months after the Joan Baez civil defense protest...

[Image: HLQ5U7w.jpg]
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

[Image: eZS46ny.jpg]
Joan Baez’s Fighting Side: The Life and Times of a Secret Badass

What does the "rose" symbolize? It is very ancient mythology.

Feb 7, 1974: Mel Brooks' BLAZING SADDLES opened in New York City at the Sutton and in Los Angeles at the Avco Center Cinema.

[Image: iim3Sl4.jpg]
The day before the theatrical release of BLAZING SADDLES, there was a premiere at the Pickwick Drive-In in Burbank. Guests attend not in cars—but on horseback.

[Image: 05lCP7h.jpg]
‘Crazy Days and Nights’ Gossip Blogger Unmasked—by Furious Ex-Mistress

Russia/Eastern Europe, Middle East powder keg and might as well add South Africa...

[Image: ET9kWBF.jpg]
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1755266935703617613