Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Humor, Jokes & Pranks (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) (/showthread.php?tid=67)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-06-2023

President Clinton letter after October 4, 1993 nuclear test ban regarding Chinese nuclear tests despite the urging of more than 20 nations, including the United States, not to do so. Clinton directs DOE to be ready to continue nuclear tests if so directed.

[Image: 68yJvWu.jpg]
FOIA document on China Nuclear Testing (PDF pg 21)

Interesting that even though China conducted 7 tests after this letter was signed, the US still didn’t test.

In more recent news...

Quote:Russia successfully tested the Burevestnik intercontinental missile (Russian link)

Putin: the last successful test of the Burevestnik cruise missile was carried out

MOSCOW, October 5 – RIA Novosti. Russia has successfully tested the nuclear-powered intercontinental cruise missile Burevestnik, Vladimir Putin said at a plenary meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club.

“The last successful test of the Burevestnik, a global-range cruise missile with a nuclear installation and a nuclear propulsion system, was carried out,” the president noted.

"Burevestnik" is one of the newest weapons systems. According to the Ministry of Defense, we are talking about an intercontinental cruise missile of practically unlimited range with a nuclear power plant. It is capable of carrying a nuclear warhead. The Russian military noted that the low-flying, stealth cruise missile is invulnerable to all existing and future systems of both missile defense and air defense.

“We have actually completed work on the Sarmat, a super-heavy missile. The question is that we need to complete some procedures in a purely administrative and bureaucratic manner,” Putin clarified.

"Sarmat" is a strategic missile system with a liquid-propelled heavy-class intercontinental ballistic missile. The weight of one such rocket exceeds 200 tons. The complex is intended to replace the Voyevoda missiles currently in service in the Strategic Missile Forces.

Putin in his 3hr 40 minute speech also hinted that Russia might revoke its ratification of the CTBT:

Quote:Ukraine receives money from Russia for gas transit, we are called aggressors, but money, apparently, does not smell, Putin said.

The President of Ukraine stood and applauded a Nazi in Canada—isn’t this a sign of the Nazification of Ukraine? This is precisely why it is necessary to denazify Ukraine,” Putin said.

This only confirms our thesis that it is necessary to achieve denazification of Ukraine. It looks disgusting that this Nazi was applauded by the entire parliament, especially the President of Ukraine, Putin said.

Canada was disgraced by a Nazi speaking in their parliament. What do you think about it?

“The Nuremberg trials declared the division in which a Nazi served as criminal. And the speaker of the Canadian Parliament said that he was proud that a Nazi fought for the freedom of Ukraine against Russia. If he talks about this, then he cannot but understand that this is a Nazi, he fought on the side of the Nazis. If he doesn’t know this, then he’s an idiot,” Putin said.

We must behave in a mirror manner towards the United States; theoretically, it is possible to revoke the ratification of the nuclear test ban, Putin said.

The United States previously signed the Nuclear Weapons Test Ban Act, but did not ratify it. We conducted a successful test of the nuclear-powered Burevestnik, the president said.

Is Russia's nuclear doctrine outdated?

“In Russian military doctrine, there are two reasons for the use of nuclear weapons: the first is a response in the event of missiles being launched on our territory. Today, the aggressor will have no chance of survival if we respond. And the second is if the existence of the state is threatened, even with the use of conventional missiles. I don’t see the need to change this. No person in his right mind would think of using nuclear weapons against Russia,” Putin replied.

Key points from Putin's speech at the Valdai Forum (Russian link)

BTW, Putin also claimed Prigozhin’s plane crashed because the Wagner leadership got drunk, then set off hand grenades during the flight. Total lie. The plane accidentally fell out of a window. C'mon now.

Didn't America test this nuclear-powered cruise missile concept?
Why yes they did...back in the 60s called Project Pluto out at Jackass Flats, Nevada. The project was cancelled in 1964 after realizing it was a really bad idea.

[Image: EdNJ8sr.jpg]

[Image: oxmz9i9.jpg]

Project Pluto: The craziest nuclear weapon in history

Oct 5, 1960: the newly-operational USAF Ballistic Missile Early Warning System radar at Thule, Greenland, mistook the rising Moon for a huge Soviet nuclear attack...triggering a false alarm while Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev was in New York City for the UN General Assembly.

[Image: 5pvrZ67.jpg]
This incident occurred during the final month of the 1960 election, where Senator John F. Kennedy was attacking VP Nixon and Pres Eisenhower for allowing the Soviet Union to overtake the United States in ballistic missiles, creating a dangerous "missile gap." A frustrated Eisenhower knew but could not publicly say that secret photographs from U-2 spy planes and CORONA reconnaissance satellites proved no such gap existed. In fact, the United States had a six to one advantage in ICBMs (12 vs. 2) and a small lead in SLBMs (32 vs. 30).

A CDC grant paid for this Cali Nuclear Attack PSA in 2014. That's right. You paid for this, America. You'll be fine sheeple, just keep dancing. One of the dumbest PSA's I've ever seen.

And of course comments are DISABLED. Mushroom propaganda horseshit.

Just 4 fun...

Today is World Teachers Day. Until the 20th century, the U.S. Navy assigned teachers to ships with the rating of schoolmaster. Because many sailors lacked a formal education, the schoolmaster instructed the crew in reading, writing and arithmetic as well as art and music.

[Image: EhaKkyV.jpg]

October 5, 1974: Dave Kunst (born July 16, 1939) became the first person to travel around the whole world on foot. He was inspired by historical figures like Marco Polo and Magellan.

David embarked with his brother, John, eastward from Minnesota in June of 1970. They planned to walk through North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia before returning to the U.S. via the West Coast.

Unfortunately, tragedy struck in Afghanistan when John was killed by bandits. David was also injured and paused the journey, completely devastated. However, he eventually decided to continue and was joined by his other brother, Pete, for the rest of the trip.

Kunst's trek began June 20, 1970, and ended October 5, 1974, spanning four continents and going through 21 pairs of shoes.

[Image: dgpSPUg.jpg]

A stride for mankind, David Kunst, clad in unwavering spirit, encircled Earth’s vastness with mere human feet. October 1974 brought his odyssey full circle, but not without the shadow of his brother John, felled in a cruel twist of fate amidst Afghani sands. Yet, the walk endured: through continents, through sorrows, a pilgrimage forged in perseverance and soles worn thin. A journey not merely of miles but of memory and resolve, beating a path where angels and demons alike tread lightly.

Revealing records: A Washington Post FOIA request uncovered these photos of President Barack Obama laughing at a meme of himself the day after Osama bin Laden was (supposedly) killed.

[Image: jUV6RbD.jpg]

"The clown was closer than any of his security guards. The obvious obviously occurred to me." - Photographer Art Shay [1922-2018] on covering a JFK event at the Cleveland Airport in 1960.

[Image: wxv1CJR.jpg]
From the Vault of Art Shay: If I Only Had A Heart

One of the greatest artists of his Generation:

[Image: 11VkEip.jpg]

[Image: F2DoRHJ.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-07-2023

Oct 6, 1957: Soviets drop a 2.9 Mt thermonuclear bomb (Joe 41) detonated at an altitude of 6,960 ft on the Novaya Zemlya archipelago, Russia. The 46A device for the R-7 ICBM was tested.

[Image: CwPsU8B.jpg]

Just a few weeks ago, it was reported that commercial satellite imagery showed new tunneling activity and surface construction at Novaya Zemlya test sites that indicated possible preparation for resuming nuclear testing.

A 17th century traveller to the North, ship surgeon Pierre Martin de La Martinière gave a description of the indigenous population of the archipelago, whom he called Zembliens, from Nova Zembla or Nouvelle Zemble for "Novaya Zemlya". The noted that they worshipped the Sun and wooden idols. We are told that all civilian population was transferred to the mainland in 1957 before nuclear testing began.

October 6, 1889: The Moulin Rouge opened for the first time in the Montmartre district of Paris. Founded by French impresario, Charles Zidler & Spaniard entrepreneur Joseph Oller. Designed as a cabaret, theater, and music hall, patrons could witness a variety of entertainment, including singing, dancing, and circus acts. The venue is most famously associated with the can-can dance, an energetic and risqué dance that had its origins in the working class dance halls of Paris. To this day, audiences come from all over the world to witness the wonders that Moulin Rouge has to offer.

[Image: 5grgSgp.jpg]

How to store 4 GB of data in 1959:

[Image: Q5QKuNf.jpg]
The Ark of the Covenant is in there somewhere. Just think how long it took to run defrag... by hand. lol

[Image: aLBT9De.jpg]
Fannie Lou Hamer: Civil Rights Activist

And if you’ve never heard her sing...

From a Marine buddy, "Just gonna leave this right here and let you fight among yourselves."

[Image: oJfr1Sd.jpg]

Omni Magazine Commercial 1986

[Image: l38pByH.jpg]

First issue was October 1978. It is wild when you think that Penthouse publishers Bob Guccione and his long time, largely unsung, partner Kathy Keeton were the creators of that magazine. It ceased publication abruptly in late 1997, following the death of co-founder Kathy Keeton.

[Image: pLYXJk2.jpg]
May 1986

[Image: uaC5eXL.jpg]
Babel's Children (OMNI Mar 1987)

[Image: WGlRc5m.jpg]

I see many online relishing in the AI garbage now being heavily utilized by various marketing advertiser agencies. Adopting AI means your art will lessen in value until it's extinct. The issue isn't "Do I adopt AI generative art now?" The issue is "If we adopt AI generative art now...what will happen to artists - and art - over the next 10 years?" AI by (WEF/globalist) corporation parasites is to replace all creative jobs and persons. And not pay for creative salaries. Very soon you won't need a creative person in a company since the software will be the replacement of professionals, able to create any ad, in mere seconds for pennies.

[Image: YQfJMR9.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-08-2023

Woke up this morning to world war, again.

[Image: cQrBOiy.jpg]

Gaza is the most heavily surveilled region on earth. A high tech concentration camp laboratory surrounded by AI machine gun turrets & facial recognition cameras. Breaking out of it, infiltrating bases, and taking IOF officers hostage is a stunning blow against high tech-first warfare. If you asked me which country would be the least likely to have this level of intelligence breakdown/failure, I might have said Israel. Who knows. The post-mortem on figuring out what happened will be ugly, with a lot of finger-pointing & blame shifting.

Oct 7, 1973:

[Image: nXbAP91.jpg]

[Image: ivuqzIc.jpg]
^^^ Brandenburg Gate, Berlin - Oct 7, 2023. Seems quite a statement from the German government.

I have no idea, but I wouldn't doubt it and probably American taxpayer funded too...

[Image: qqX3uIr.jpg]
https://twitter.com/clashreport/status/1710241167751671844

[Image: wGGMJWy.jpg]

Noteworthy that Putin says the West is creating a "new iron curtain" around itself. All the sanctions, "decoupling" and "de-risking" is essentially this, coupled with the extreme level of propaganda (an iron curtain of the mind).

VLADIMIR PUTIN:
Quote:"There is no doubt that Russia’s civilisational code is based on Christianity, and so is Europe’s. We certainly have this in common.

But we are not going to impose ourselves on Europe if Europe does not want us. We are not rejecting them, nor are we slamming [this window] shut. You asked if we regret this. Why would we?

It is not us who are slamming the door on communication; it is Europe fencing itself off and creating a new Iron Curtain. We are not the ones creating it, but the Europeans are creating it at the cost of their own losses and to their own detriment."
Excerpt from the discussion between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Hungarian foreign policy senior analyst Gabor Stier at the plenary session of the 20th meeting of the Valdai Discussion Club, titled "Fair Multipolarity: How to Ensure Security and Development for Everyone," Sochi, October 5, 2023.

Oct 7, 1964: "Fail Safe" opened in New York City.

[Image: OSXWp1d.jpg]
"Don’t you see, sir, this our chance. We never would have made the first move deliberately, but Group 6 has made it for us, by accident. We must take advantage of it—history demands it!"
— Prof. Groeteschele (Walter Matthau)

Professor Groeteschele is a coldly calculating civilian adviser who urges the president, the secretary of defense, and the Joint Chiefs of Staff to use a technical glitch to force the Soviet Union to surrender, thereby eliminating the communist threat.

Original trailer for the film:

On April 9, 2000, CBS broadcast a live black-and-white remake of "Fail Safe" starring George Clooney, Richard Dreyfuss, Brian Dennehy, Harvey Keitel, Hank Azaria, Noah Wyle, Don Cheadle, and others. Although impressive, it did not improve on the original.

[Image: kQY9HTB.jpg]

Trailer for the remake:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-6xcIUwPto

If director Stanley Kubrick had gotten his way, “Fail Safe,” which opened in theaters a little more than eight months after his similarly-themed film "Dr. Strangelove" did, would never have been made, let alone released.

The book Kubrick originally tried to adapt was the 1958 novel "Red Alert" by Peter George (writing under the pseudonym Peter Bryant and originally titled "Two Minutes to Doom"). "Fail Safe" is an adaptation of the 1962 novel of the same name by Eugene Burdick and Harvey Wheeler. Kubrick and George actually sued Burdick and Wheeler, their publisher, and the company that acquired the rights to the book, in an effort to stop "Fail Safe" from being made. The suit was settled out of court, and although Kubrick couldn't stop "Fail Safe" from being made, the agreement called for Columbia Pictures, which was making and distributing "Dr. Strangelove" to acquire "Fail Safe," which was an independent production. Kubrick then demanded Columbia release "Dr. Strangelove" first, which helped bury "Fail Safe."

[Image: Plixvzs.jpg]
Source: LIFE, March 8, 1963

[Image: IJb3Wzn.jpg]

[Image: BsdkSFm.jpg]

That's life...

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-09-2023

Wisconsin, 152 years ago today.

[Image: KICJCh7.jpg]

A small brush fire grew quickly across eastern Wisconsin, eventually claiming at least 1.2 million acres and unknown number of lives, estimated 1500-2500.

The Peshtigo Fire remains the deadliest wild fire in recorded history.

It occurred the same day as the Great Chicago Fire and the Great Michigan Fires.

Some researchers have hypothesized the fires were started by upper atmosphere asteroid explosions causing Peshtigo, Chicago and Michigan fires. Notably, Randall Carlson in "Firestorm Intense 1871 Conflagration Chicago/Peshtigo":

October Draconids are coming...

[Image: BWjXztS.jpg]
The Draconid meteor shower will be active from Oct. 6 to Oct. 10, with the peak happening around Sunday (Oct. 8) or Monday (Oct. 9).

Oct 8, 1918: World War I: Corporal Alvin C. York kills 28 German soldiers and captures 132 for which he was awarded the Medal of Honor. While on a patrol fighting the Germans in occupied France, York, then a Corporal, led an attack on a German machine gun nest, killing at least 25 enemy soldiers during the Meuse-Argonne Offensive in WWI. His actions made him one of the most decorated U.S. soldiers of the war.

The most astonishing part came after the firefight. York, with the aid of the remaining seven men in his group, captured 132 German soldiers. The German commanding officer was impressed and intimidated by York's marksmanship and decided to surrender his unit before the situation worsened.

[Image: yuHJamz.jpg]
Here’s how he later described the situation...

Quote:The Germans got us, and they got us right smart. They just stopped us dead in our tracks. Their machine guns were up there on the heights overlooking us and well hidden, and we couldn’t tell for certain where the terrible heavy fire was coming from … And I’m telling you they were shooting straight. Our boys just went down like the long grass before the mowing machine at home. Our attack just faded out … And there we were, lying down, about halfway across…”

In the story of every hero, there is a moment where he needs to make the difficult decision to accept the challenge before him. This is how Alvin York described that pivotal moment:

And those machine guns were spitting fire and cutting down the undergrowth all around me something awful. And the Germans were yelling orders. You never heard such a racket in all of your life. I didn’t have time to dodge behind a tree or dive into the brush … As soon as the machine guns opened fire on me, I began to exchange shots with them. There were over thirty of them in continuous action, and all I could do was touch the Germans off just as fast as I could. I was sharp shooting … All the time I kept yelling at them to come down. I didn’t want to kill any more than I had to. But it was they or I. And I was giving them the best I had.”

Sergeant York

October 7, 1991: New York Times op-ed, then Sen. Joe Biden writing 10 days after President George H.W. Bush ordered the unilateral elimination of most US tactical nuclear weapons, urged deep cuts in strategic weapons as well, together with Russia, Britain, France, and China.

[Image: 7xmPWKh.jpg]
NY Times archived

Where Have All the People Gone? Starring Peter Graves aired Oct 8, 1974 on NBC.

[Image: kZiAjP7.jpg]

Full movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70qxiyMhnjI

Get the war drums beating...

[Image: z7avchv.jpg]
https://twitter.com/NikkiHaley/status/1710853377502982174

(AI) Reports of ~260 bodies were found at the site of the desert rave party that was massacred in Hamas attack on Saturday morning.

[Image: O991TrZ.jpg]

[Image: DvmxO5C.jpg]

Quote:The siege of the Tel el-Zataar refugee camp began in January of 1976 with an attack by Christian Lebanese militias led by the Lebanese Front as part of a wider campaign to expel Palestinians, especially those affiliated with the opposing Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) from northern Beirut. After five months, the siege turned into a full-scale military assault in June and ended with the massacre in August 1976 which resulted in the death of over 2,000 civilians.

The green figure in the current work is both noble and ghoulish, representing the mixture of dignity and sorrow which characterises the Palestinian plight for freedom and making use of red and green colour palettes which Palestinians at the time were banned from using by Israeli authorities. She stands against a backdrop of typically Palestinian brick dwellings and possibly ancient ruins, Indicating the rich tapestry of civilisations that Palestine historically harboured. As a female the figure also pays tribute to the increasing role of women in Palestinian activism during the period and also highlights the particular tragedy of the massacre which saw women as the principal survivors.

Sliman Mansour

[Image: 0F7N5ka.jpg]

A few hours later...

[Image: k4HFunq.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-09-2023

Oh no...

[Image: 5wZxohZ.jpg]

New Yorker 1998: "These prophecies require three great events before the Messiah can return: the nation of Israel must be restored; Jerusalem must be a Jewish city; and the Temple... which was last destroyed by the Romans in 70 A.D., must be rebuilt."

[Image: FFjNUtM.jpg]
Forcing the End

[Image: kCj50Wy.jpg]

"And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined." - Daniel 9:26

[Image: L0sJJeA.jpg]
Hamas is calling its attack ‘al-Aqsa Flood

So many questions. Shin Bet is on the hot seat. A spectacular fail. Egyptian intel, who has reach into Gaza. The Same. Qatari intel, they are the conduits to Hamas for aid. Huge miss. Were penetrations of Hamas of multiple services all compromised?  Hamas CounterIntel is that good? Something sure does smell, really bad.

Something I've noticed in the western world the past 4 years is that the same leaders who preach safety to us and we must dump another $100 billion of taxpayer money into high tech surveillance to keep us safe, often fails, does not work as designed, was a scam to begin with, but politicians already got their 10%. And now the Israeli leadership has severely underestimated the effectiveness of the entire region’s low tech CI/HUMINT capabilities.

[Image: 9sghX58.jpg]

Happy 74th Birthday Sigourney Weaver.

[Image: 1saZHsW.jpg]

Oct 8, 1981: My Dinner with Andre (30 sec clip)

Free yourself and go get lost...At Minnesota's largest corn maze (8.7 miles of paths)...

[Image: H3A7ebn.jpg]

Praise be, fresh air...

[Image: iioAIhw.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-10-2023

Oct 9, 2006: We are told news of North Korea's first nuclear test.

[Image: vSq7mCQ.jpg]
NK first nuclear weapon test was inside Mt. Mantap near Punggye-ri, becoming the 9th state to test a nuclear device. Seismic data recorded by South Korea, Japan, and the United States indicated the yield was <1 kt, suggesting a possible fizzle.

17 years and six underground nuclear tests later, North Korea is believed to have a small but growing fissile material stockpile. It remains unclear how many nuclear warheads it may have actually built, let alone whether any are actively deployed.

THIS IS NOT A TEST (1962): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_qlSZoamr0

"What about CONELRAD, maybe they know what's going on." Film was never released in theaters.

At approximately the 14:00 mark, a character asks aloud if "CONELRAD knows what's going on," then several characters rush over to their cars to tune in their radios. Between 1951-63, CONELRAD (Control of Electromagnetic Radiation) was an emergency broadcast system set up to inform American citizens in the event of an enemy attack during the Cold War. In such an emergency, all US television and FM radio stations were required to stop broadcasting. Upon alert, most AM medium-wave stations would shut down; the stations that stayed on the air would transmit emergency information at either AM 640 or AM 1240--iin fact, most radios manufactured during this time even had special marks printed on their dials at the 640 and 1240 spots). In 1963, CONELRAD was replaced by EBS (Emergency Broadcast System), and in 1997, EBS was replaced by EAS (Emergency Alert System).

[Image: CaoDN86.jpg]
The Hubert Humphrey campaign ran a nuclear treaty ad following the network premiere of Stanley Kubrick's DR. STRANGELOVE, Oct 9 1968. Watch "Bomb (Nuclear Treaty)" by Tony "Daisy" Schwartz:

Stephen R. McGill [1945-2023] unloads on the editorial board of the Indianapolis News in response to their anti-STRANGELOVE screed. Bravo!

[Image: ZcyfHh4.jpg]

Meanwhile, SAC and the USAF were so concerned the fictional war scenarios depicted in "Fail Safe" and "Dr. Strangelove" would undermine public support for nuclear deterrence that they produced a film (excerpted below) insisting there was no cause for alarm.

To watch the entire film (which, strangely, was never publicly released), see: Air Force Special Film Project 1236, "SAC Command Post"

For more about the production of "SAC Command Post" see this report, The Air Force versus Hollywood.

[Image: A5RR2kZ.jpg]

America's 9/11 2002 piece vs. what the media is now referring to as Israel's 9/11 2023: "failures of intelligence."

[Image: wzgZitM.jpg]
Lawmakers detail 9/11 intelligence failures

Surprise attacks on Israel suggest ‘shocking’ failure of intelligence agencies

October 1973 vs October 2023:

[Image: pVx4TFR.jpg]

The "disinformation" as a term was popularized in the '80s to describe a Reagan administration propaganda campaign targeting Gaddafi with false stories about Libya's "terrorist" intentions.

[Image: YVoT7Ta.jpg]
DISINFORMATION - AN EXAMINATION OF SIX YEARS OF INCREDIBLE LYING

Meanwhile, the Arms machine back in the saddle, booming, once again...

[Image: SpEDiPp.jpg]

Never takes sides in a scorpion fight. Because whichever scorpion wins will probably sting you next.

The next crusade in the forever wars saga. However, like the Russia/Ukrainian war I really have no idea what the hell is going on anymore. Don't think anybody does. Whole world is in a state of mass confusion & chaos. Nothing new, just different perceptions. The Gaza strip is perhaps, about to become the Gaza cemetary, parking lot. And then a new/old enemy will emerge.

[Image: bYJQEjJ.jpg]

I can't shake this bizarre notion that the Regime is hellbent on starting a world war which it has every intention of deliberately losing.

[Image: QR10YaK.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-11-2023

Oct 10, 1957: workers at the Windscale Piles in Cumberland on England’s NW coast, where two air-cooled, graphite-moderated reactors were producing plutonium for the United Kingdom’s nuclear stockpile, discovered Pile No. 1 was on fire. This was the UK’s worst nuclear accident.

[Image: 6dn9u3a.jpg]

Ironically, the accident occurred during an improvised, periodic process known as annealing, in which to prevent a reactor fire the entire reactor was heated to release excess energy (Wigner energy, after physicist Eugene Wigner) created when graphite is bombarded with neutrons. That morning, after two Wigner releases, operators noticed that contrary to expectations the reactor core’s temperature was rising, not falling, with one thermocouple indicating a temperature of 750°F. Cooling fans were switched to high, literally fanning the flames.

A foreman arriving for his shift spotted smoke coming from the reactor chimney. This, combined with rising temperature readings, led operators to suspect the core was on fire. A direct inspection of several fuel channels revealed the uranium fuel inside was glowing red hot. At that point, the fire had been burning for nearly two days. Efforts to blow it out with the cooling fans only increased its intensity and attempts to manually eject the fuel into the cooling pond were unsuccessful. Pumping in liquid carbon dioxide to extinguish it also failed.

By the next day, 11 tons of uranium (6% of the core) were burning, temperatures rose up to 2,400° F, and the structural integrity of the reactor itself was at grave risk. With no other alternatives, about a dozen fire hoses were directly connected to the fuel channels above the fire. Pumping water onto burning uranium was dangerous because the uranium would oxidize, releasing hydrogen from the water molecules which could mix with the air inside the reactor and trigger a catastrophic explosion. Fortunately, this did not happen. But the fire continued to burn & burn.

Out of options, Reactor Manager Tom Tuohy ordered everyone except himself and the fire chief to evacuate the building. They shut off the cooling fans and other sources of ventilation to starve the fire of oxygen. Tuohy watched from atop the reactor as the flames died down.

The water was left on for another day until the fire was completely out. The Windscale reactors never operated again. Decontamination and decommissioning efforts began in the 1980s but aren’t scheduled to be completed until 2120 at an estimated cost of at least £70,000,000,000.

Chimney filters captured alot, but not all of the radioactivity released by the fire. There are no precise measurements, nobody knows, but an estimated 20,000 curies of iodine-131, 12,000 curies of xenon-133, 594 curies of cesium-137, and a small but significant amount of polonium-210 escaped.

This was kept secret for years by the UK gov’t. On the International Nuclear Event Scale adopted by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in 1990. The 1957 Windscale fire ranks at 5 out of possible severity level of 7 (Chernobyl in 1986 and Fukushima in 2011 are both classified as Level 7 accidents).

[Image: wwT0OJk.jpg]

Because of the localized heavy (but still unreported) levels of iodine-131 deposits on grass, the government ordered all milk produced within nearly 200 square miles of Windscale for almost a month to be collected, diluted, and dumped into the Irish Sea.

Atomic Milk (1957)

Tom Tuohy was 39 when he oversaw the successful extinguishing of the fire in Windscale Pile No. 1. He served as general manager there from 1958-64, and died in Australia on March 12, 2008, at age 90.

In 1981, operator BNFL (British Nuclear Fuels Ltd) renamed the site Sellafield in a public relations ploy. The whole site is now owned by the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority.

The official inquiry into the Windscale accident, submitted to the UK Atomic Energy Authority on October 26, 1957, by Director of the Atomic Weapons Research Establishment William Penny, but not made public until January 1988.

Report on the accident at Windscale No. 1 Pile on 10 October 1957 (PDF)

2007 BBC documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_pWgRx7lno

Another BBC docu 47 min episode from "Inside Story" that aired April 18, from 1990: Our Reactor Is On Fire

[Image: L8bc9k5.jpg]

Oct 10, 1915: HMS E-19's boarding party sank four German ships and damaged another without the sub having to fire a torpedo during the "Submarine Massacre of 1915". One ship tried to bribe the boarding party with beer. The submariners took the beer but then sank the ship. That German beer, good stuff!

[Image: ID8Xq0N.jpg]
E19 was scuttled by her crew on April 8, 1918 outside Helsinki in Gulf of Finland, along with E1, E8, E9, C26, C27, and C35 to avoid seizure by advancing German forces who had landed nearby.

A beer, Slottskällans Vrak, has been brewed using yeast recovered from beer bottles found on the wreck of SS Nicomedia, a ship sunk by E19 off Öland.

Quote:Vrak (Wreck) - direct from SS Nicomedia

On October 11, 1915, the British submarine HMS E19 sank the German cargo ship SS Nicomedia off the southern tip of Öland. In the summer of 1999, some of the crew's beer was salvaged by a group of divers who contacted us. In the bottles there was beer with a fascinating taste and not least some live yeast. A panel of experienced beer tasters was set to investigate what was in the bottles and concluded that it was a wheat beer that had been aged with pleasure. The storage conditions were close to optimal, dark and cold as it is at the bottom of the sea. The yeast found has been cultivated and has been the basis for the development of Vrak. This means that Slottskällans Bryggeri not only produces Sweden's only wheat beer, but we now produce two different ones.

[Image: Q6OLYEg.jpg]

Contents: Three types of malt: Wheat, pilsner and light caramel malt.
Two types of hops: Nordbrauer and Steiermark.
Yeast: "1915"
Technical data: Stem wort strength: 13.8°Plato, Original Gravity 1.056
Apparent extract content in the beer: 3.3°Plato, Final Gravity 1.013
Alcohol content: 5.4% (volume), 4.4% (weight).

[Image: wL11Nqb.jpg]

Oct 9, 1948: Winston Churchill warned that the world seems remorselessly approaching a third war and pleaded that the US not destroy its atomic bomb stockpile lest all Europe be subjected to "Communist tyranny".

[Image: am8JCDC.jpg]

Too soon? The HIROSHIMA reenactment incident...

Oct 10, 1976: Enola Gay pilot Paul Tibbets participated in a widely condemned "reenactment" of the Hiroshima bombing - complete with a simulated atomic explosion for a paying crowd of 40,000 people in Harlingen, TX.

[Image: CNZR3gb.jpg]

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE premiered in London 60 years ago today.

[Image: 9ooywwY.jpg]

VP Spiro Agnew cops a plea and resigns to avoid trial and potential imprisonment 50 years ago today:

[Image: d5QBMLg.jpg]
As the scandal unfolded, Agnew resigned from the vice presidency on October 10, 1973. He later pleaded no contest to a single felony charge of tax evasion, which allowed him to avoid prison time. Instead, Agnew was sentenced to three years of unsupervised probation and fined $10,000.

Agnew's resignation and plea were part of a negotiated settlement to the charges against him. His resignation marked the first time in U.S. history that a vice president had resigned due to criminal charges.

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-11-2023

Yom Kippur War, 50 years ago today:

[Image: 4BOrmVD.jpg]

40 years ago, President Ronald Reagan watched a screener of THE DAY AFTER at Camp David. He wrote in his diary that the experience had left him "greatly depressed." Full text of his diary entry...

[Image: dChlTo4.jpg]
Ronald Reagan White House Diaries

WTF? Nothing like being the black sheep...

[Image: yUnteoj.jpg]

No shortage of 'intelligence' failures & clowns and doomsday prophets on the X platform.

[Image: BmuvXMG.jpg]

Gaza...
[Image: AY5H6nM.jpg]

There are happenings in modern industrial war that would've been laughed at if predicted just 10 years ago. Things like the Hamas paraglider attacks would have been laughed at mere months ago. I guess this looney toons creative warfare shit is par for the ugly clown dystopian times and does keep things interesting. Zelensky take note.

[Image: uV6c5Cg.jpg]

[Image: NinfGKO.jpg]

The X prophets...

[Image: SYf9lWr.jpg]

The world is a bee hive and it's mighty damn angry. So many moving & buzzing parts with emotions running so high you can feel the ominous vibes. It's impossible to keep up or even rationalize. Things are obviously happening at an extremely rapid pace.

So, with the Middle East once again on fire, a dormant cell reactivated and reminded me of this...Flashback to Oct 3, 2007: Gen Wesley Clark - America's Foreign Policy Coup...

"Beauty awakens the soul to act." - Dante Alighieri

[Image: IGiMh1r.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-12-2023

Oct 11, 1963: the "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet" episode of THE TWILIGHT ZONE aired on CBS. Nick Cravat [1912-1994] as the gremlin who menaces airplane passenger William Shatner.

[Image: eo7TaJD.jpg]

Oct 11, 1973: Henry Kissinger informed Deputy National Security Advisor Brent Scowcroft that the president was too "loaded" to talk about the crisis in the Middle East with the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Edward Heath.

[Image: U78YA0m.jpg]

Gerald Ford sends President Nixon his recommendations for VP successor to Agnew, 50 years ago today:

[Image: yxUCe2G.jpg]

What did I tell you....

[Image: Lfcbh5o.jpg]

Oh, but of course...

[Image: rVcSuAo.jpg]
Times of Israel

[Image: rHm7GcJ.jpg]
Israel is only the first target, warns Hamas commander

Meanwhile, we have open borders.

History may not always repeat, but it sure does rhyme. They are sabre rattling so hard that they are either possessed, or paid.

[Image: nvprvB6.jpg]

Nuclear sabre...WoW!

[Image: ahfq2gc.jpg]
Israeli Official Calls for 'Doomsday' Nuclear Missile Option

It’s all too coordinated. Contrived to increase divide and conquer. Focus on tragedy afar, to ignore the current issues we are up against at home. Make sure we fight our brother. Shocking the way many on both sides have dropped their masks, showing their ghoulish hate filled hearts.

Why does his shirt say "I’m Ukrainian"? Isn’t that obvious? And why is it in English? And he's speaking English. Same with Israel. Gotta get all Americans on our side. Their Int'l rules-based order is all about war...divide & conquer, might is right.

[Image: jIbQN25.jpg]
https://twitter.com/DrLoupis/status/1711802485122253158

Deep Events like the JFK Assassination, Iran/Contra or 9/11... you automatically know that the events unfolding now are 100% (banker deep state) planned and carried out by the same dark forces responsible for what has happened in the past.

The leader of Hamas just called Muslims around the world to embrace a day of global jihad this Friday the 13th. Weird thought, the Twin Towers and the Pentagon both had cornerstones dated to 9/11. The White House cornerstone was laid on 10/13. Guess I'll spend Friday down in the bunker.

The Internet has become the Thunderdome of Babylon. The battleground is your mind.

I can no longer tell the difference between reality and satire.

[Image: XIXvjV7.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-13-2023

October 12, 1859: Joshua Abraham Norton declared himself Emperor of the United States and issued a decree to abolish the U.S. Congress. He had no legal power, but his proclamation resonated with public discontent of the U.S. government.

In it, he observed:

"...fraud and corruption prevent a fair and proper expression of the public voice; that open violation of the laws are constantly occurring, caused by mobs, parties, factions and undue influence of political sects; that the citizen has not that protection of person and property which he is entitled."

In this same decree, Norton repeated his order that all interested parties assemble at Musical Hall in San Francisco in February 1860 to "remedy the evil complained of."

[Image: Q1Zs4Ij.jpg]
Local newspapers in San Francisco regularly reported on Norton's audacious decrees, and though they were never taken seriously at a national level, they received a lot of attention within the city. So much so that nearly 30,000 residents paid their respects on his death in 1880.

Social media autism is a rage Olympics and we are watching a hive form.

[Image: YrWGUsV.jpg]

Days like yesterday/today really illustrate the cult of hollowness regards to the people who moralize and psychologize about disinformation and "conspiracy theories." You can spread nearly any evidenceless claim without social or professional pushback as long as you stick with the hive. Mainstream journalists repeating (stuck in loop mode) that they can confirm "reports" of "claims" that have been stated to them from (anonymous) "sources." And if you question anyone's credibility, an army of people/bots who don't know more than anyone else will accuse you of making excuses for terrorism.

These journalists/influencers, "experts" and the presstitutes spend years lecturing you about media literacy and flattering themselves with how savvy they are while spreading lie, after lie, after lie. And then next week they'll go right back to lecturing you.

But you can see why govt's and NGOs backed by the powerful elite bankers have been screaming to silence and algorithmically bury anything they claim is disinfo. Hard to control the narrative if We the People are able to provide contradicting info to each other, worldwide, in real time. Far too much noise.

When you declare no-holds bar total war against Gaza, (which includes all civilians) what is it you're going to war against? There are no airbases, no army bases, no tank battalions, no air defense systems, no naval ports, no oil refineries, no rail system, no troop barracks, no armored personnel carriers, no howitzers, no satellite systems, no attack helicopters, no fighter jets, no anti-tank batteries, no submarines, no command-and-control centers. Just people, most of them women & kids. AH, of course it's the land. It's why the entire population must be dehumanized, turned into "human animals" whose lives don't matter. I read somewhere that the average age in Gaza is 15. I'm not for either side, just hate seeing kids getting killed en-masse.

I don't think Nazi-sypathetic leaders encouraging Waffen rehabilitation, building smart cop cities, and slaughtering Palestinian civilians are distinct issues. I think they are the slowly unfolding plans for maintaining power in the 21st century... I guess that is called Int'l rules-based order. Another words, their form of peace. The new Belt and Silk Road Wars for a Multi Polar World Order.

Will make a detour into Gaza...

[Image: MUNUAAk.jpg]
Four British men freed after Afghanistan detention

This is Jerusalem in the 1930's...

[Image: pfeouoM.jpg]

Oct 11th: Investment banker Nicholas Van Orton's birthday. For his birthday, he receives a voucher from his brother Conrad, for a game offered by a company called Consumer Recreation Services (CRS).

[Image: DgneOVI.jpg]

Shall we play a game?

[Image: hqdsJpF.jpg]
Consumer Recreation Services in San Francisco OR UK CRS

LOL, the Woking Dead have suddenly become a major liability to their paymasters. 2024 is looking to be a terrible year for the Soros-Jarrett-Obama junta...

[Image: kqgARTZ.jpg]
Harvard students scramble to take back support for letter attacking Israel

Just in time...Harvard students have Frasier Revival as consolation.

[Image: h3XsMis.jpg]

And today is Aleister "Crowleymas" day (Thelema)
[Image: iaqFRlm.jpg]

[Image: hQXeJId.jpg]
Google’s AI now fixes smiles

In the dystopian future we need that AI filter, because smiling will be rare, maybe even punishable.

Are you ready? The most David Lynchesque music video ever...

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-13-2023

BS academia dehumanizing...sound familiar? IQcels claim to be populist & opposed to deep states, but rely on "data" from a social engineering journal ran by Nazi eugenicists, Nordic pagans, and people from CIA-backed dirty war groups...

[Image: akY0k5D.jpg]

Well, we all have that one hot cousin. LOL, Forrest Gump is a fictional character; like the msm stories of terrorism gore & lore with plenty 'O fake vids for that emotional impact.

[Image: AnCFCeZ.jpg]
Consanguinity profile in the Gaza Strip of Palestine: Large-scale community-based study | Norms for the Standard Progressive Matrices in the Gaza Strip

Sounds like Rockefeller Foundation managerial science. The lead editor of Mankind Quarterly was Roger Pearson, a British anthropologist, eugenicist, white supremacist who went from Army service to academic eugenicist to heavy involvement with the World Anti-Communist League. WACL has worked with both the Moonies and intelligence agencies so it's an interesting connection imo. For the greater benefit of mankind...sigh.

The Gaza Strip has 2.375 million (2022 estimate) people packed into 141 sq mile open air prison and the average age is only 15. Other census reports say 18. I'd say 90% have various forms of PTSD, definitely shell shock trauma.

Here's a choice piece Charles Lane wrote about The Bell Curve, for the New York Review of Books. It goes deep into Mankind Quarterly's history. Complete rogues gallery of eugenicists, white supremacists, and psychos...

[Image: gxB7UjV.jpg]
[Image: xTH5XLo.jpg]
The Tainted Sources of The Bell Curve

Lev Golinkin, the 1st journalist (I think) to report on "Nazigate," has a new article...

[Image: 2H4wv1E.jpg]
Canadian government has given $2 million to Ukrainian Canadian groups that celebrate Nazi collaborators (This includes the Ukrainian Canadian Congress & multiple OUN front groups)

If interested you can read more about the Ukrainian Youth Association in Canada on the Bandera Lobby Blog.

It seems Lucifer's Technology and all of the Watcher worship followers is heralding the return of the demon masters. Apparently, they want their old outpost back so it seems the war in heaven is coming home.

[Image: afzgw7r.jpg]
Why are these times different than all of the other periods of worldwide crisis? Technology for one. And the fact that so many nations are facing existential and foundational crises is the other. These are not normal times.

The Age of Reason needs to return. Voltaire was dealing with deadly, powerful royalty, spies and conniving bishops, the Deep State of his day. French salon politics won't help us today, we need stark clarity and a clear sense of truth. Fetching salonniere Madame Récamier would agree.

[Image: T4sAD3e.jpg]
The Centre of European Celebrity: What Made Madame Récamier’s Salon Special?

"A nation is a big, blind worm, following what? Fate, perhaps. A nation has no honor; it has no word to keep... In a crowd, the qualities which everybody possesses multiply, pile up, and become the dominant characteristics of the whole crowd. Not everybody has virtues, but everybody has the low animal instincts, the basic primitive caveman suggestibility, the suspicions and vicious traits of the savage. The result is that when you get a nation of many millions of people, it is not even human. It is a lizard or a crocodile or a wolf."
[Image: Ix2nLqk.jpg]
CARL JUNG
Diagnosing the Dictators; C.G. Jung [1938]
Art: Konstantin Korobov

A bit cynical, but, as is frequently the case, there’s a big couldron of uncomfortable truth in what he says. It does explain the dire state of social media, the rise of populist politicians, and the inherent savagery of nation states, as they invade each other, build empires etc.)

Anyone else find it a bit ominous given current events that there is a "ring of fire" eclipse that will cross America this Saturday? Coupled with war for the holy land, Hamas calls for global Jihad, invasion of Israel, attack Jews worldwide on Oct. 13.

[Image: G2SVo27.jpg]

A lot of Davos dark lords of chaos types swear by satanic imagery, and they tend to orchestrate psychotic plans. That makes the chance a bit higher than you would think. On the flip-side it could be divine intervention makes an appearance.

[Image: kbfw56P.jpg]
“The thrones of the world would be overthrown, the fabric of Society would be dissolved, commerce would come to an end, the structure that it had taken twenty centuries to build up, would crumble into ruins in a few short months.” - The Angel of Revolution: A Tale of the Coming Terror, 1893. (Sci-fi novel)

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-14-2023

[Image: wkUH1ky.jpg]

[Image: 7ISdyAq.jpg]
I went out shopping today and you know what? Nothing happened.

LMAO...

[Image: zQgAxiT.jpg]

Phyllis Coates, (born Jan 15, 1927) one of two Lois Lanes who appeared in INVASION, USA (1952), has died, Oct 11. R.I.P.

[Image: oQcZ0bx.jpg]

If you're into deeply researched John Birch Society history, 2023 was your year.

[Image: rYukIVo.jpg]

Really now??? 1-970-allahu akbar, did you really carry these "top secret" maps & documents over the border?

[Image: NkGotuu.jpg]
NBC Trusted news source

Oh sure, this is REAL too...hilarious but pathetic.

[Image: RmoPRhz.jpg]
https://twitter.com/JoeTruzman/status/1712875520382456139

Ok, this one is probably true. Ooops, sorry folks, Livecam down due to technical difficulties...RIP.

[Image: h5hR7xJ.jpg]

Well, that was quick...

[Image: XakHbg5.jpg]

[Image: LYeYtko.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-15-2023

History rhymes...50 years ago...

[Image: 2vbLkPX.jpg]

After having President Kennedy’s Lincoln from Dallas gutted, rebuilt with a hard top and painted black, LBJ rode in it in his 1965 inaugural parade:

[Image: ISYGCH9.jpg]

This week 1966, while campaigning Staten Island, LBJ rode with Senator Robert Kennedy in reconstructed Lincoln Continental limousine in which President Kennedy had been assassinated in Dallas three years earlier:

[Image: d5eeSEs.jpg]

But, delayed due to that pesky weather. Just like WWII times. I thought all that advanced military/ET high tech we been hearing about for past 5 years could pierce through any cloudy weather.

[Image: SzUybyz.jpg]
NY Times

The Spanish and Norwegians are preparing their princesses for the Eastern front...

[Image: X2rwVQW.jpg]

Law (Lord) of War:
[Image: BJifrcw.jpg]

[Image: QTdYKP9.jpg]

1200 PDF page DOD Law of War Manual

Paw Patrol and Rescue Bots are fascinating technocratic permanent emergency states of which practically every country in the world is under some sort of emergency state.

[Image: sCsga0N.jpg]
The fascist state of Paw Patrol

Everything going according to plan then...

[Image: rxX5fw2.jpg]
There's now a 50% chance of world war as the Israel-Hamas conflict threatens to spread, hedge fund legend Ray Dalio says

Operation Florida Man:

[Image: PDaePmB.jpg]
America rapidly descending into warlordism as each governor assembles his or her own version of the Expendables.

"One day everything will be well, that is our hope. Everything's fine today, that is our illusion." ― Voltaire

Rafael Anton Irisarri - Empire Systems

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-15-2023

The thin veneer of civilization...

"You think that a wall as solid as the earth separates civilization from barbarism. I tell you the division is a thread, a sheet of glass. A touch here, a push there, and you bring back the reign of Saturn."
Ch. 3 "Tells of a Midsummer Night" - The Power-House (1916) by John Buchan, governor general of Canada, 1935-1940.

[Image: WInT1PC.jpg]

The Great McDonald's War of 2023...

[Image: vT6ME4F.jpg]

We have the Irish and Maltese in charge of preventing WWIII in Lebanon.

[Image: WufjkkK.jpg]
The Irish Times

This makes it seem very likely the images of the shelled journalists are real and confirmed:

[Image: y8Afssi.jpg]

Strange times & vibes...

[Image: NHV0LmH.jpg]

Are we getting the band back together?

[Image: VBDDYM1.jpg]

Meanwhile, US southern border...

[Image: PYe8a34.jpg]

Look on the bright side of things...Looking directly into the sun to watch solar eclipse...and all the media horrors will disappear from sight.
[Image: tYYnH5x.jpg]

[Image: y9ezyRL.jpg]

[Image: F3MTj9i.jpg]

Music to put your mind at ease...

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-16-2023

YouTube: "I will show you 4,206,666 ads."

Also YouTube: "Don't use Ad Blocker"

[Image: GlZMqKi.jpg]

October 15, 1959: Stepan Bandera died. Soviet intelligence agent Bohdan Stashynsky liquidated him by spraying potassium cyanide in his face.

Bandera was born in the village of Stary Ugrinov, Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeria, Austria-Hungary, and spent his entire life not in Ukraine, but who knows where, so he cannot be considered a Ukrainian.

As a child, Bandera tortured cats, then he grew up and was engaged in executing and dismembering Poles, Jews and Russians. Even the Germans were shocked by the cruelty of the Volyn Massacre. The pro-Hitler mankurts in Belarus somehow didn’t want to punish their fellow citizens, but the OUN/OUN-B came to the rescue and staged Khatyn, and also slaughtered and burned many more settlements.

[Image: ZALYeb0.jpg]

Since 1991, this effigy began to be made a national hero of Ukraine. In 2010, the president of Ukraine, Viktor Yushchenko, awarded Bandera the posthumous title of Hero of Ukraine, which was widely condemned. The award was subsequently annulled in 2011 given that Stepan Bandera was never a Ukrainian citizen.

Since 2022, thousands of his followers have been sent to meet him. Apparently, Bohdan Stashynsky is still alive.

Oct 15, 1970: the Romanian Ceaușescus visited Disneyland.

[Image: 8oTK33U.jpg]

Nicolae Ceaușescu, President of Romania from 1974 to Dec 22, 1989 and his wife Elena Petrescu (also a Romanian communist politician) were sentenced to death on charges including illegal hoarding of wealth and genocide. After the trial they were both immediately escorted out of the courtroom and executed by firing squad on Christmas day, 1989.

Several hundred photos of them with US presidents to Margaret Thatcher to well known dictators at this site.

Disneyland was a particularly popular destination for VIPs from communist countries. Eleven days later they hosted two more cosmonauts.

[Image: Xhq7rtb.jpg]

October 26, 1970: Buzz Aldrin escorts Soyuz 9 cosmonauts Andriyan G. Nikolayev and Vitaly Ivanovich Sevastyanov as they meet Mickey Mouse and Disneyland ambassador Kathy Birk. (Birk had been the cosmonaut interpreter a year earlier at the Chargers-Raiders game in San Diego.)  Soviet Cosmonauts Visit the United States

Piper Laurie (Jan 22, 1932 – Oct 14, 2023) R.I.P.

[Image: zqBUuXB.jpg]

How it started on this day Oct 15, 1991 vs How it's going...

[Image: dxd92YF.jpg]

[Image: W7tpuJj.jpg]

Quote:Flashback: Babies on Bayonets (Corbett video)

Once again, just as they did in Britain, the cabal was going to have to leverage its control of the press and key governmental positions to begin to shape public perception and instill pro-war sentiment. And once again, the full resources of these motivated co-conspirators were brought to bear on the task.

One of the first shells in this barrage of propaganda to penetrate the American consciousness was the "Rape of Belgium," a catalogue of scarcely believable atrocities allegedly committed by the German forces in their invasion and occupation of Belgium at the start of the war. In a manner that was to become the norm in 20th century propaganda, the stories had a kernel of truth; there is no doubt that there were atrocities committed and civilians murdered by German forces in Belgium. But the propaganda that was spun from those kernels of truth was so over-the-top in its attempts to portray the Germans as inhuman brutes that it serves as a perfect example of war propaganda.

Asimov was prophetic in his writings. It still rings true today when thinking of the IC, MIC, Congress, the American empire and the Deep State octopus that controls all of it.

[Image: xTRmJ03.jpg]

The fundamentals of history never change despite our innate and never-ending creativity to potentially solve time-honored major world problems: poverty, slavery, wars and weapon development, inequality, racism, "divine" royal authority, dogmatic & authoritarian religions, Darwinian science, theeconomic hitmen waging money as economic slavery, etc. Who has the god-like omnipotent power to keep those fundamentals from really, truly changing? Only little changes happen. Bread & circuses to satisfy the hungry masses. Weaknesses can be strengths, it's all perception. (note the IC & Congress has a perception mgmt office) Our reality and world are highly managed AND war is part of their plan...that is war on populations.

[Image: kQRvhdt.jpg]

[Image: ulmG5Y3.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-17-2023

[Image: CxAobpI.jpg]

[Image: ludoyro.jpg]

[Image: gUbt5Eo.jpg]
This is why Americans can't have healthcare nor secure borders.

More sad news...

[Image: aMm7Tqh.jpg]
LifeSiteNews

But, of course we can afford another war...

[Image: SBOEfN8.jpg]
Bloomberg

House of Madness...

[Image: dmYG0GY.jpg]

[Image: ONe3bEl.jpg]
Israeli minister seeks to imprison citizens who 'harm national morale'

The Netanyahu cartoon and what Steve Bell said was his inspiration: David Levine’s rendering of LBJ.

[Image: sYngOMO.jpg]
Steve Bell sacked by Guardian after anti-Semitic row over Netanyahu cartoon

3 days ago Visual artist Heba Zagout was killed in an Israeli strike on Gaza.

[Image: 0kSlRqx.jpg]

[Image: K7z8e3f.jpg]
Quote source: Congressional Record, April 28, 1952 to June 16, 1952

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-18-2023

[Image: aKvyJn4.jpg]

Bro, can you spare a dollar...LOL, pathetic...

[Image: XcCicO3.jpg]

"...he's addicted to drama, he's addicted to risk and whenever things seem to be going smoothly he almost has a compulsion to stir things up. I've watched it happen a dozen times whether it's on standing on a roof late at night where he's there installing the Tesla solo roof and he just says okay we're going to have to have a surge and he disrupts the whole thing he disrupted."

Elon Musk Biographer on How the Tesla CEO Acts Behind Closed Doors:

Quote cued at this short interview video

Paul Habsburg Atreides? Future king of the new Holy Roman Empire?

[Image: emjF77C.jpg]
Mass for Blessed Karl in Washington, DC, with Archduke Paul Habsburg

King Jan Sobieski III - Wienna - Habsburg - Wilanów

[Image: dZAbvsS.jpg]
[Image: 6lMpnp3.jpg]

"Make common sense common again."

[Image: lx9pfZM.jpg]
https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1714276316382683511

Pierre Poilievre is a Canadian politician who has served as the leader of the Conservative Party of Canada and the leader of the Official Opposition since 2022. Poilievre has served as a member of Parliament since 2004.

The trillionaire Rothschild family has a Youtube channel with ~34k subscribers. It's called Waddesdon Manor, and their scale of wealth is obscenely mind blowing as I'm sure ya'll know.

Under Jacob, Lord Rothschild, the Rothschild Foundation now manages Waddesdon on behalf of the National Trust.

[Image: SzfBWCx.jpg]
Alice Charlotte von Rothschild

Why would the Rothschilds, one of the richest families on the earth, be selling off their private collection of heirlooms, art, and historic pieces when these pieces often serve as a symbol of their high status and power? When you browse the goods, they aren't just selling a few items here and there; No, it's a two-week auction of piece after piece...Why would a banking dynasty family, rumored to have a net worth of over one trillion dollars be doing this? Or is something else going on here? The world is ending? Off-world living may not require wealth.?

[Image: ACe6bpV.jpg]
Christies Rothschild Auction

LOL, yea sure...
[Image: dmcBC9H.jpg]

The Taylor Swift Extended Universe - not content with the national football league and the American movie theatre system, has continued its aggressive expansion with a foray into the Middle East after reviving the US economy in Q2 and Q3.

[Image: umIbgxo.jpg]
Swiftie mercenaries could probably rival the "Golden Horde" and perhaps NATO should give up on the Ukrainians and harness them to take out the "axis" of Russia, China and Iran. I believe they would be victorious if Taylor was made supreme allied commander.

"Hatred cannot drive out hatred, only heavy strategic bombers can do that."
— Anonymous NATO general

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-19-2023

Wizard (Alan Moore) Wednesday:

[Image: RD70rEC.jpg]

"I asked tough questions."

Questions like "Who are you?", "where the hell am I?" and "what flavor ice cream do you have here?"

[Image: N2qPhUr.jpg]

"Hamas is like Nazis on steroids!" says Netanyahu.

"Hamas is like the Russians!" says Zelensky.

"North Korea gave them weapons," says South Korea.

Everybody wants to get their agenda on the gravy train.

[Image: QAf0KtS.jpg]

Just like old times...

Did someone say RAGE?

[Image: arRJYN0.jpg]
George C. Scott born Oct 18, 1927, died Sept 22, 1999.

When you're the only guy in the friend group who can give rides.

[Image: 7v2m4uZ.jpg]

South Korea, the United States and Japan will hold a joint aerial exercise near the Korean peninsula, which would be the first time the three countries are conducting such a drill.
Reuters - Expect more missile launches from Rocketman.

"Which sign will win?" — Anti-communist illustration produced by the Vatican (ca. 1936) showing the cross and the hammer and sickle over the world. The cross is inscribed with the Latin motto 'In hoc signo vinces' - 'In this sign thou shalt conquer'. The sidebar text reads: 'The Pope has launched a new and most urgent appeal - "To all our children, of every social class, of every nation, of every religious and lay group in the church".

[Image: Oeod5jU.jpg]

I need help organizing my archive. The pay is minimal but the hauntings & nightmares are legendary.

[Image: TTPTngi.jpg]

He certainly is persistent on his event timeline...

[Image: SRv7aSa.jpg]

NASA concept art by Don Davis, featured in The Rotarian, June 1978: "This artist's conception of a huge space colony could become a reality by 2008. Floating in space more than 250,000 kilometers from earth, the colony would house a population of 10,000." Elysium anyone...
[Image: wrlyVFk.jpg]

Don's image was also printed in the Spring 1976 issue of The CoEvolution Quarterly (inside front cover).
The issue focused on space colonies with lots of pro & con arguments.
2008? At least it made it into a movie by 2013.

Good night.
[Image: 0j0GZgG.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-20-2023

[Image: buh2Xa4.jpg]
Date mentioned in Halloween: Resurrection (2002) when Michael walks into the room of another patient.

Oct 19, 1781: Representatives of Lord Cornwallis hand over his sword and formally surrender to George Washington’s representative at the Battle of Yorktown, virtually ending the U.S Revolutionary War against the British. The siege of Yorktown was the last major land battle of the American Revolutionary War in North America, and led to the surrender of Cornwallis and the capture of both him and his army. The Continental Army's victory at Yorktown prompted the British government to negotiate an end to the conflict.

[Image: lp0Hcee.jpg]

The last crew member of the German submarine U-96, Friedrich Grade, died at the ripe old age of 107 on October 13th, 2023. Friedrich Grade was the chief engineer on U-96, which became widely known thanks to the novel "Das Boot".

[Image: a6mb2Ga.jpg]
Captain Friedrich Grade: Peaceful Death at 107

While everyone's watching the carriers, consideration should be given for the boats capable of covertly launching a 154 Tomahawk salvo in 6 minutes. Plus a platoon of SEALs. SSGN's USS Florida, USS Ohio, USS Michigan, USS Georgia.

[Image: kXcmjQW.jpg]

USNS Mercy (T-AH-19) Mercy-class hospital ship left San Diego coming into Pearl Harbor on October 18, 2023:

[Image: XGIJ4v3.jpg]

Belt and Road Alliance:

[Image: Laqw5BQ.jpg]
"China supports people of Russia in following their choice of path to national rejuvenation and in safeguarding sovereignty, security and development interests of the country."

Xi Jinping Holds Talks with Putin

"National rejuvenation" is a fascinating phrase I think we will hear much more of during this decade.

Los Alamos National Labs developed deepfake voice tech all the way back in 1999.
[Image: gSs6lfD.jpg]
When Seeing and Hearing Isn't Believing

[Image: Obgnhgh.jpg]

In 1944 the Nazis allowed the Red Cross to tour parts of the Theresienstadt Ghetto (German-occupied Czechoslovakia) which they’d mocked-up to look like a "spa country resort town" for elderly Jews and children. Letting only a small amount of aid into Gaza is potentially the same PR strategy: "look, we're really trying to help."

[Image: 5CkgZfI.jpg]
Quote:[Image: q8IO7dL.jpg]
A photograph of Jewish children in the Theresienstadt ghetto taken during an inspection by the International Red Cross. Prior to this visit, the ghetto was "beautified" in order to deceive the visitors. Czechoslovakia, June 23, 1944.

Fifteen thousand children passed through Theresienstadt. Although forbidden to do so, they attended school. They painted pictures, wrote poetry, and otherwise tried to maintain a vestige of normalcy. Approximately 90 percent of these children perished in killing centers.

Theresienstadt: Red Cross Visit

I'm not saying this is the Israeli nor Biden Administration diabolical plan, however, in times of war human behavior really has not change over hundreds or even thousands of years.

Paradise Camp is a 1986 documentary film about Theresienstadt concentration camp in Czechoslovakia, written and directed by Australians Paul Rea and Frank Heimans, respectively.

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-21-2023

Happy 50th to the Saturday Night Massacre.

[Image: 6HdgKTm.jpg]

[Image: 0eKVnnB.jpg]
The text on the bottom of the poster reads: "Published by Abbott Laboratories as a Contribution to the Treasury's Schools-At-War Program".

1958 Abbott Laboratories ad:

[Image: Q1HSJGM.jpg]
Pentobarbital was widely abused and sometimes known as "yellow jackets" due to the yellow capsule of the Nembutal brand. Pentobarbital in oral (pill) form is not commercially available.

Quote:In Switzerland, sodium pentobarbital is administered to the patient intravenously. Once administered, sleep is induced within 30 seconds, and the heart stops beating within 3 minutes. Oral administration is also used. A Swiss pharmacist reported in 2022 that the dose for assisted suicide had been raised to 15 grams because with lower doses death was preceded by a coma of up to 10 hours in some cases.

"Drink this potion. It will make you forget how machines destroyed the earth" / The Fed plan: buckets of Xanax pills:
[Image: 6HLQp62.jpg]

[Image: TvbMLgH.jpg]
"It is almost the apocalypse."
"Yes brother. Soon the doubters will see."

The year is 2038. The singularity is here, and there will be no UBI. Elon Musk just started another 450 companies and he's hiring you to click a single button 7 days a week, 12 hours a day.

Oct 20, 1983: The Beaver Examiner reported the arrest of Bob and Doug McKenzie in "Strange Brew" (1983)

[Image: jBvaFLI.jpg]

Oct 20, 2003: The Sloan Great Wall, once the largest cosmic structures known to humanity, is discovered by students at Princeton University. The wall measures 1.37 billion light-years in length, located approximately one billion light-years away. In the sky, it is located within the region of the constellations Corvus, Hydra and Centaurus.
Map of the Universe

Did you know...

[Image: PFXoJoE.jpg]
DOD Destroys Last Chemical Weapons in Arsenal

Out with the old & in with the new. Do you believe it? No. But, if they did it probably means they have better, kinder more lethal chemical weapons...the kind that affects the mind and/or genetics.

In today's funny pages...

[Image: EMy4zd5.jpg]

Vuja Day: The opposite of Déjà Vu. The sense you've never been here before and you will never be here again, but here we are, AGAIN!

[Image: 9sjY5sq.jpg]
Defense One

I doubt the US military has any air gaps, but hey it's only more $$$.

[Image: cYBZSWp.jpg]
This OTH radar built in the Oregon Outback during the cold war (1980s) and now obsolete, is one strange place to visit. Awesome sand dune riding right next door though.

FARMING in the Future: 2050 (A.I. Scarecrows) short film, 16 min.