Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Humor, Jokes & Pranks (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) (/showthread.php?tid=67)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-26-2023

July 25, 1961, President John F. Kennedy: seven weeks after his first meeting with Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev and as the crisis over Berlin’s status escalated, delivered a nationally-televised speech urging Americans to prepare for nuclear war by building home fallout shelters. Bunker mania ensued!

[Image: fpM6dKj.jpg]

[Image: ACGTpGZ.jpg]
Radio and television report to the American people on the Berlin crisis, 25 July 1961 | Full speech on Youtube.

If the above message sounds familiar, that might be because New York City’s Emergency Management Department released a public service video a year ago this month with a very similar message...

[Image: Rop672h.jpg]
Popular Mechanics

NYC Nuclear Clown Ops:

Practically overnight, Kennedy’s address set off a nationwide fallout shelter frenzy on steroids. Heated debates ensued on the morality of turning away or even shooting neighbors trying to enter a family shelter in an emergency. Here’s an article in TIME from August 18, 1961 titled,  "Gun Thy Neighbor?":

Quote:"When I get my shelter finished, I'm going to mount a machine gun at the hatch to keep the neighbors out if the bomb falls. I'm deadly serious about this. If the stupid American public will not do what they have to to save themselves, I'm not going to run the risk of not being able to use the shelter I've taken the trouble to provide to save my own family."

This kind of tough talk from a Chicago suburbanite last week had echoes all over the U.S., as the headlines spread uneasiness and the shelter business boomed. In Austin, Texas, Hardware Dealer Charles Davis stashed four rifles and a .357 Magnum pistol in his shelter and pointed out its four-inch-thick wooden door: "This isn't to keep radiation out, it's to keep people out." Davis is also prepared in the event that some of his shelterless neighbors get into his shelter before he does. "I've got a .38 tear-gas gun, and if I fire six or seven tear-gas bullets into the shelter, they'll either come out or the gas will get them."

Swarm of Locusts. "This seems to be something that looms very large in a lot of people's minds," says Vice President Roger Culler of International Shelter Corp. Many shelter owners, for example, go to great lengths to keep their shelters secret—even to the extent of passing off shelter construction workers as furnace repairmen.

Relations between Los Angeles and Las Vegas are still recovering from a flap over a speech by Las Vegas Civil Defense Leader J. Carlton Adair, who proposed a 5,000-man militia against the possibility of wartime refugees from California pouring into Nevada "like a swarm of locusts." And Civil Defense Coordinator Keith Dwyer of California's Riverside County (pop. 306,191) last week told a group of officials and reserve policemen in the town of Beaumont that as many as 150,000 refugees from Los Angeles might stream into Beaumont if there were an enemy attack, and that all survival kits should include a pistol. "There's nothing in the Christian ethic," said Dwyer, "which denies one's right to protect oneself and one's family."

Popular culture took notice. On September 29, 1961, CBS broadcast "The Shelter" - a nuclear-war-themed episode of "The Twilight Zone" written by Rod Serling that dramatically distilled the profound moral and ethical dilemmas presented by the family fallout shelter during a crisis.

[Image: 89yzp5J.jpg]

Harshly criticized (including by Eleanor Roosevelt and the Rev. Billy Graham) for triggering the hysteria, JFK subsequently pleaded,"Let us concentrate more on keeping enemy bombers and missiles away from our shores, and concentrate less on keeping neighbors away from our shelters."
JFK November 18, 1961 Address in Los Angeles at a Dinner of the Democratic Party of California.

[Image: Kwd0o7n.jpg]

By the time the shelter frenzy ended in December 1961 (after tensions over Berlin had diminished), Congress had appropriated more than $200 million ($2,040,862,876 today) to clearly identify and restock existing public shelters. But only about 200,000 families had built their own.

The thousands of adverts in every newspaper, magazine, radio & TV commercials, stores, small businesses to sexy models had gone nuclear crazy. Some of those infamous fallout signs can still be found on old buildings across America cities & towns.

[Image: mL06gL8.jpg]

Exactly one year later after JFK's speech...

July 25, 1962 at Johnston Island in the Northern Pacific, under Operation Dominic (a series of 31 nuclear test explosions) a second attempt for Operation Fishbowl suffers "Bluegill Prime" failure. The Operation Fishbowl nuclear tests were originally planned to be completed during the first half of 1962 with three tests named Bluegill, Starfish and Urraca from Johnson Island. If a test were to fail, the next attempt of the same test would be of the same name plus the word "prime."

The Bluegill Prime high-altitude nuclear test failed when a fuel valve on the Thor Intermediate-range ballistic missile (IRBM) being used to launch the warhead got stuck in the open position, causing the missile to catch fire on the pad resulting in an epic radioactive disaster.

When the Thor’s command-destruct system malfunctioned, Sandia weapons scientists on site remotely disabled the W50 warhead by detonating one section of high explosives, causing major contamination and destroying the missile and launch pad (11:15-12:25): Video

A subsequent radiological survey by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) described the aftermath of this nuclear weapon disaster as follows:

Quote:“Plutonium material mixed with the flaming fuel drained into trench cables and was carried away in the smoke from several fires. This resulted in a deposition of alpha contamination on the launch pad complex that represented a major contamination problem. Contaminated debris was scattered throughout the wire-enclosed pad area and neighbouring areas. Metal revetment buildings were highly contaminated with alpha activity. Burning fuel flowing through cable trenches caused contamination on the interior of the revetments and all equipment contained therein. Fuel, which spilled and flowed over the compacted coral surrounding the launch mount and revetments resulted in highly contaminated areas. Prevailing winds at the time of the destruction caused general contamination of all areas downwind of the launch mount.”

Cleaning up Johnston Atoll

[Image: TPB9xKi.jpg]

Damage was so severe, the launch complex had to be completely rebuilt. The DTRA report noted that during that three-month process to avoid delaying subsequent nuclear tests launched from Johnston Island, the heavily contaminated debris was hastily dumped into the surrounding ocean.

[Image: qFNCt2b.jpg]
Quote:‘Atomic Bill’ and the Birth of the Bomb

How a star reporter became a cheerleader for the Manhattan Project, and what that says about journalistic ethics today.

5:51 a.m. on Monday, May 21, 1956, the famed New York Times science correspondent William Leonard “Atomic Bill” Laurence watched a new universe burst into existence.

As with most profound revelations, this one took a few minutes to sink in, even as Laurence watched it unfold about 40 miles away through a set of heavy goggles. Reliable eye protection was necessary when watching the birth of a new universe, as Laurence well knew, having already done so several times in his long career. No one else among the 14 other reporters who stood around him on that 1956 morning, clustered on the flag bridge of the Amphibious Force Command Ship U.S.S. Mount McKinley (AGC-7), could boast of such exclusives.

But even Laurence had never seen anything like what he was now contemplating. Called Cherokee, it was a hydrogen bomb that moments before had been dropped about four miles off target from a B-52 bomber flying 10 miles over the northern Pacific, near the island of Namu in the Bikini Atoll. Cherokee detonated at an altitude of about 5,000 feet with an explosive force of 3.8 megatons, hundreds of times as powerful as the Trinity test that had once so awed him.

William Laurence is the great neglected celebrity of the Manhattan Project. Mentioned in nearly every account of the atomic bomb saga, from Lansing Lamont’s 1965 “Day of Trinity” to Richard Rhodes’s seminal Pulitzer Prize-winning “The Making of the Atomic Bomb,” he’s the enigmatic reporter standing on the sidelines scribbling notes while Oppenheimer, Fermi, Teller, and the other Los Alamos geniuses stand in the cold New Mexico desert one July morning to watch the birth of their creation.

Yet none of these books, the films and TV movies such as “Fat Man and Little Boy” and “Day One,” or any of the other sundry retellings of the Manhattan Project story gives Laurence more than a passing reference. After encountering this mysterious figure so many times in so many different venues, I began to wonder: Who the hell was this guy, and how did he ever get to be the only reporter allowed to cover one of the biggest stories of the 20th century?

To the nuclear historian Alex Wellerstein, Laurence was “part huckster, part journalist, all wild card … he’s improbable in every way, a real-life character with more strangeness than would seem tolerable in pure fiction.” He has also become something of a moral bête noire for some who have questioned his motivations, ethics, and Manhattan Project reporting, seeing him either as an opportunist who parlayed a lucky break into a historical exclusive or a nefarious propagandist for the military establishment.

We will probably never know the true extent to which William Laurence was co-opted, compromised, or corrupted by his military and governmental connections and involvements. It appears that in many ways, he was never really certain himself, and allowed himself to fall into a rabbit hole of murky motivations, ethical conflicts, and questionable alliances for the sake of what he viewed as his journalistic duty and dedication to the truth. What is clear, however, is that he allowed his awe, his sense of wonder, to overwhelm his consciousness, numbing his original visceral dread of atomic weapons and his detailed knowledge of their power. After struggling for decades with the insoluble conflict between the atom’s potential for both unparalleled good and unspeakable evil, he resolved the struggle in his own soul by surrendering to a comforting anodyne, a conviction that nuclear weapons were ultimately a “world-covering, protective umbrella” to shield humanity until the dawn of a golden era of peace.

Blinded by the fireball light of Cherokee that shone so brilliantly and then faded, Laurence anesthetized the dread he had felt and warned of long before any of his colleagues by simply fooling himself. Those of us who are his inheritors must guard against falling into the same trap.

‘Atomic Bill’ and the Birth of the Bomb

[Image: sROxTtU.jpg]
"Today I am an inquisitor. An hyperbole would not be fictional and would not overstate the solemnness that I feel right now. My faith in the Constitution is whole; it is complete; it is total. And I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction, of the Constitution." ... A President is impeachable if he attempts to subvert the Constitution."

If the impeachment provision in the Constitution of the United States will not reach the offenses charged here, then perhaps that 18th-century Constitution should be abandoned to a 20th-century paper shredder!" -- "Who can so properly be the inquisitors for the nation as the representatives of the nation themselves?"
— Rep. Barbara Jordan, Statement on the Articles of Impeachment, July 25, 1974; And quoting Federalist No. 65 (Alexander Hamilton)

Barbara Jordan remarks on impeachment during Watergate (Transcript & video)

[Image: pzB82RK.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-26-2023

[Image: 2WgFzb1.jpg]

This map depicts what happened to radioactive fallout from the Trinity test in the first 10 days after its detonation on July 16, 1945.

[Image: 0NUGz7Q.jpg]
The map, potential dosage based on the colors is described on pages 5-6:
Fallout from U.S. atmospheric nuclear tests in New Mexico and Nevada (1945-1962)

Now imagine what happened to the fallout from the 93 atmospheric tests in Nevada from 1951-62 with yields big enough to create high altitude mushroom clouds.

How ironic - don't you think?

[Image: F1yJcLU.jpg]

I see everyone getting really excited about these guys being under oath. Isn't that ex-CIA/DNI James Clapper sitting there next to George Knapp? Isn't he very well known for not giving a shit about the under oath thing? Is he there to keep everyone in line? Directly behind Grusch is former Intelligence Community Inspector General Charles McCullough.

[Image: l1WMweZ.jpg]

[Image: XVOCw6n.jpg]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1079]

Art by Rallé for the short story "What I Did To Blunt The Alien Invasion" by Barry N. Malzberg in OMNI, April 1991:

[Image: hKn713h.jpg]
OMNI April 1991

[Image: QzwSatF.jpg]

[Image: daJBhOy.jpg]

Repo Man gives more Disclosure than UFO Hearings today: 

Newspeak, gaslighting term:

[Image: tpCIVGU.jpg]
These are not the patterns you’re looking for, citizen.

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-27-2023

July 27, 1956: The day England almost went up in a mushroom cloud.

[Image: FUTgr0q.jpg]

Ok, not really, but almost a big firecrackin boom!

Quote:The crash occurred at Lakenheath Royal Air Force Station. 20 miles northeast of Cambridge, England. The plane was part of the 307th Bombardment Wing and had recently come from Lincoln Air Force Base, Nebraska. As part of what was called "Operation Reflex," B-47 bombers were regularly rotated, usually on a 90-day basis, to bases in the United Kingdom and North Africa. In the storage igloo were three Mark 6 nuclear bombs, each 12 feet long and 6 feet in diameter. Each bomb had about 8,000 lbs. of TNT as part of its trigger mechanism. The blazing jet fuel did not ignite the TNT and was extinguished by the base fire fighters. The four crewmen [of the aircraft] were killed. "It is possible that a part of Eastern England would have become a desert" had the TNT exploded and showered radioactive materials over a wide area, said a now retired Air Force general who was in the U.K. at the time. "It was a combination of tremendous heroism, good fortune and the will of God," said a former Air Force officer who was on the scene.

It is not clear when American nuclear weapons were first deployed to Europe.

The Broken Arrow Project

The Mark 6 "60-inch nuclear bomb" was the first atomic bomb to be mass produced by the United States, designed to be delivered by the heavy bombers of the Strategic Air Command and employed against strategic military targets only. Basically an improved version of the plutonium fission "Fat Man" bomb that was dropped on Nagasaki, lighter, but much higer Yield between 120-150 Kilotons. The last Mark VI was retired from stockpile inventory in 1962 and their nuclear material recycled into the more powerful H-bombs.

[Image: hkc1FmW.jpg]
Frank Luntz Can’t Quit The GOP’s wunderkind pollster

[Image: hXnXijZ.jpg]

[Image: ZoCFzEN.gif]

[Image: E3iT5i6.jpg]

DARPA rebooting an old project...

[Image: qheihhP.jpg]
Quote:In less than three years, NASA could be testing a nuclear rocket in space.
The space agency and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, or DARPA, announced on Wednesday that Lockheed Martin had been selected to design, build and test a propulsion system that could one day speed astronauts on a trip to Mars.

BWX Technologies, based in Lynchburg, Va., will build the nuclear fission reactor at the heart of the engine.

The $499 million program is named DRACO, short for the Demonstration Rocket for Agile Cislunar Operations.

The DRACO engine would consist of a nuclear reactor that would heat hydrogen from a chilly minus 420 degrees Fahrenheit to a toasty 4,400 degrees, with the hot gas shooting from a nozzle to generate thrust. Greater fuel efficiency could speed up journeys to Mars, reducing the amount of time astronauts spend exposed to the treacherous environment of deep space.

NY Times (archived)

The project was canned because it was insanely dangerous. Gotta luv them space acronyms. Nobody knows and those that know aren't talking so maybe after decades of Nazi development we might see some X-tech rollout..in Space of course, where we can't see.

Any comments, guys...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1083]

Yea, I didn't think so.

October Draconids are coming...
Quote:"Seeing the DRACO images of Didymos for the first time, we can iron out the best settings for DRACO and fine-tune the software," said Julie Bellerose, the DART navigation lead at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory. "In September, we'll refine where DART is aiming by getting a more precise determination of Didymos' location."

NASA spacecraft set to intentionally crash into an asteroid to help save Earth

Draco Lucius Malfoy was a British pure-blood wizard of the Sacred Twenty-Eight.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus = “Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon.”

Extreme dying empire energy coming from the US gubermint...

[Image: uuNbaOJ.jpg]

[Image: SM2ZgDt.jpg]

[Image: hdDZgMD.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-28-2023

July 27th: The date that Robert Porter (Kevin Spacey), a patient at the Psychiatric Institute of Manhattan, claims he'll be leaving the earth and returning to his home planet of K-PAX.

[Image: DYI5DZM.jpg]

Why is the K-PAX site still up? Ah, another mystery...Or not.

Quote:i. after years of canibus telling me to watch this & thinking SPACEys name was k-pax, run, die hard, run-style, i finally did and, shit-- this is a contactee movie! like george adamski or king, van tassel & his integratron voices of enoch, orthon & ashtar, rael & unarius-ruth-uriel, even ti & do peep all descended from swedenborgian angels, theosophy's ascended masters, post-astral mormons & comte de saint germain of mt shasta's prickly "I AM" movement, 7 heavenly trumpets blaring thru cracks in the walls of our prison like john's in revelation--blinded spacey's fruit-addict extraterrestial "prot" (NOT "k-pax") even rocks stunna shades like king's 1959 interplanetary parliament video:

--and, so; 

ii. since xmas ive gone thru weeks, now months of total paranoia, dissociative insomnia, synchronicity obsession, deja vu/mind-panic, hypochondria & unreal body/unraveling of self etc & this movie is one of the only things to break through all that (--if u post corny Glad your feelin better PD! shit i will block) to reveal actual, nourishing truth coming unto me as an open & honest guide or seer even tho i adolescently rebuked it as "patch adams shit" & sat idly as it was crowned tacky & sentimental by guys who i know cried after a breakup to cannibal ox's "the f-word." its dumb, so dumb to think of kpax (i mean, "prot") as a corny forrest gump box of chocolates guy instead of a weird fuck-up whose cliched pearls of alien wisdom represent understandable human (?) responses to real suffering.

iii. ufo ideation is mental illness, or vice versa: like the kid in jose chung's from outer space who'd rather be abducted than get a job in his shitty small town (rerun in my own shitty small town as a ufosick kid bored & weird & not yet old enough to get a job) ive seen extraterrestrial compulsion as a mechanism for dealing with true alienation & hopelessness, "the agony & humilation of being human" to quote chung again: why this quasi-religious impulse to trip into space-madness & disordered eccentricity?

Lengthy, wild, mind-blowing, PD187 review of K-Pax

The video in question...

[Image: yKQpGvO.jpg]
@BBCArchive clip

July 27, 1996: Security guard Richard Jewell saved multiple lives when he discovered a bomb planted at The Centennial Olympic Park bombing. He then went through a trial-by-media and his life totally wrecked, when it was revealed the FBI considered him a suspect..."Richard Jewell" (2019).

[Image: b7xxWuN.jpg]

Care to guess who his defamation lawyer was back then?

[Image: l454nZs.jpg]
Lucian Lincoln Wood Jr. aka L. Lin Wood. It took him 15 years of litigation but in the end he won the settlement case. Unfortunately, Mr Jewell died 5 years earlier at age 44 from type 2 diabetes. Lin Wood also represented John and Patsy Ramsey, the parents of JonBenét Ramsey murder case.

"The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room [on this very board]. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work. When you go to church. When you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth." And many are stuck in a feedback loop, rapidly accelerating to nowhere.

[Image: 01btT4A.jpg]

[Image: wdWOV8c.jpg]

[Image: JrxexHI.jpg]

"Everything you've read about cranial expansion is a lie. Thanks to my brothers on the internet forums I've expanded my brain volume by 400%. Now I can see into your soul through your eyeballs. Retinal scanners be damned.

[Image: cnxQ9Kk.jpg]

"Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know, you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life that there's something wrong with this world. You don't know what, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. Do you know, what I'm talking about?"

[Image: DVgf6ih.jpg]

[Image: a5d0jx8.gif]
The X-Files: Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space' (1996)
Scully recounts the investigation of an alleged UFO encounter for the famous quirky author Jose Chung's latest novel. The case gives a whole new meaning to the term Rashomon effect. Chung later returns in Jose Chung's 'Doomsday Defense' (1997).

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-29-2023

Bombs Away July 28, 1957: a C-124A Globemaster II transporting 3 unarmed Mark-5 atomic bombs and 1 plutonium capsule to an overseas base from Dover AFB, Delaware, lost power in both its port-side engines off Cape May, New Jersey, and began losing altitude. To make a safe emergency landing near Atlantic City, the crew jettisoned two of the bombs, roughly 75 and 50 miles off the coast (they planned to jettison all three but ran out of time). The missing bombs were never located or recovered. The Department of Defense did not publicly reveal their loss until 1980.

[Image: 3JnpxMR.jpg]

The Mark 5 was in service from 1952 to 1963. Approximately 72 Mark 5 weapons were supplied for delivery by Royal Air Force bombers but under US control, under the auspices of Project E.

A Mark 5 was used as the primary fission trigger for Ivy Mike (1952), the first thermonuclear device in history. 

Quote:DOD: Two weapons were jettisoned from a C-124 aircraft on July 28 off the east coast of the United States. There were three weapons and one nuclear capsule aboard the aircraft at the time. Nuclear components were not installed in the weapons. The C-124 aircraft was enroute from Dover Air Force Base, Delaware when a loss of power from number one and two engines was experienced. Maximum power was applied to remaining engines; however, level flight could not be maintained. At this point, the decision was made to jettison cargo in the interest of safety of the aircraft and crew. The first weapon was jettisoned at 4,500 feet altitude. The second weapon was jettisoned at approximately 2,500 feet altitude. No detonation occurred from either weapon. Both weapons are presumed to have been damaged from impact with the ocean surface. Both weapons are presumed to have submerged almost instantly. The ocean varies in depth in the area of jettisonings. The C-124 landed at an airfield in the vicinity of Atlantic City, New Jersey, with the remaining weapon and the nuclear capsule aboard. A search for the weapons or debris had negative results.

CDI: Three of the 32 accidents occurred while transporting nuclear weapons from one place to another, using the C-124 "Globemaster" transport. In this instance weapons and a nuclear capsule were being taken to Europe. The weapons were jettisoned within an area 100 miles southeast of the Naval Air Station, Pomona, N.J. where the aircraft landed. The two weapons are still presumably in the area, somewhere east of Rehobeth Beach, Delaware, Cape May and Wildwood, N.J.

The Broken Arrow Project

Rehobeth Beach (resort town) is the location of Joe Biden's beach house.

There have been several [dramatic interpretations of] Oppenheimer and the BBC did a TV mini-series with Sam Waterston..."Oppenheimer" (1980).

[Image: p2gK3WT.jpg]

[Image: 4nn3CQs.jpg]

Wonder where he is going with this or just stirring the pot (that dog whistle resulted in alot of sympathetic followers screamin at stepford Biden) because according to the Secret Service: "Major presidential and vice presidential candidates, and their spouses within 120 days of a general presidential election."

88 is commonly used as a way to say "bye bye" in Mandarin.  14/88 movie (2014)

The Dems must really be terrified of Trump...what is this now? Indictment #27. 7 years of throwing spaghetti on the wall...nothin sticking.

[Image: T87jw9a.jpg]

Desperate Dems  Last I checked Trump owns Mar-a-Lago.

LOL, This is from a real Army Psyop account...

[Image: 4kCnwBP.jpg]

[Image: mYQ6DI6.jpg]
That "The Truth is in the noise" moral patch is real that is or was worn by the people behind the green door.

Twenty-Fifth Air Force (25 AF), also known as Air Force Intelligence, originated in 1948 and the special analysis branch was established in 2014.

On 11 October 2019, the 25th AF was merged with the 24th AF to form a reactivated 16th Air Force.

OL-WP = Operating Location Wright Patterson (Wright-Pat).
Apparently, they are a special branch of Signal Intelligence associated with the NSA spooks under the service cryptologic component.

I believe special Air Force branch is now "Space Analysis" and falls under Space Force Delta 18 command, 18th member of the United States Intelligence Community on 15 January 2021...Praetorian gatekeepers of esoteric knowledge.

[Image: GE46iyp.jpg]
The real Men in Black, Hollywood and the great UFO cover-up

[Image: inhJ9i7.jpg]
Mr. Vampire (in more ways than one) Peter Thiel, billionaire, holder of a Palantir crystal orb.

Gandalf: A palantir is a dangerous tool, Saruman.
Saruman: Why? Why should we fear to use it?
Gandalf: They are not all accounted for, the lost Seeing-stones. We do not know who else may be watching.

Regrets, I've had a few.
But then again too few to mention.
I did what I had to do.
I saw it through without exemption.
I planned each charted course,
Each careful step along the byway.
And more, much, much more.
I did it my way.

[Image: 50mQlnT.jpg]

[Image: 5Nlajl3.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-30-2023

Assistant to the director of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission (AEC; abolished by congress in 1974 and in 1977 became Department of Energy (DOE)), Charter Heslep, author of a maddeningly elusive doomsday draft script, died July 29, 1963.

THE DOOMSDAY SCRIPT

"For several months our staffs have been discussing the possibility of prepositioning at the Classified Location a suitable script for general broadcast immediately in the event of an emergency. We have also inquired as to the feasibility of prepositioning a recorded message which could be broadcast under specific circumstances."
- Excerpt from a government memorandum dated April 22, 1960...

[Image: GaRwkz4.jpg]

Unfortunately, the attachment with the "prepared...text" that is so prominently called out by the document’s author is nowhere to be found. AFAIK, it's never been found.

The man so notably mentioned in the document as the writer of the sample emergency "text" is a Richmond, Virginia native named Charter Heslep. Heslep, at the time of the memo, was the Chief of the Program Review and Analysis Branch of the Atomic Energy Commission’s Division of International affairs based in Germantown, Maryland. Before the doomsday scribe’s lengthy employment began with the AEC in 1949, he worked in news reporting and editing capacities for the Washington Daily News, NBC, the Mutual Broadcasting System and Congressional News Quarterly. During World War II he served as the chief radio news censor for the U.S. government.

[Image: AulRzN4.jpg]

During Heslep’s career with the AEC, he witnessed a number of atomic tests and received the strange souvenir "diplomas" (see below) to prove it. In April 22, 1952 on the edge of Yucca Lake in Nevada he helped execute the world’s first televised atomic detonation. And in 1955 and 1958 he coordinated press coverage for the Atoms for Peace Conferences in Geneva, Switzerland.

[Image: 5gP3BCo.jpg]

Millions of Americans who turned on their televisions on April 22, 1952, expecting to watch their favorite soap operas and game shows instead saw quite a change in programming. Rather than "Search for Tomorrow" or "Strike It Rich", mushroom clouds flickered across black-and-white television screens throughout the country in the first live nationwide broadcast of a nuclear test...the 31 Kt "Charlie" test, airdropped device, was detonated about 3,500 feet over Area 7 of Yucca Flat of Operation Tumbler-Snapper:

Note the vid is about as clear as most of those UFO videos, but at least you get to hear the shockwave bang.

Operation Tumbler-Snapper consisted of 8 nuke tests called "shots".

The tactical maneuver at shot CHARLIE was conducted by the following units:
  • 2nd Battalion, 504th Airborne Infantry Regiment, 82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
  • Company B, 167th Infantry Regiment, 31st Infantry Division, Camp Atterbury, Indiana
  • Company C, 135th Infantry Regiment, 47th Infantry Division, Fort Rucker, Alabama
  • Tank Platoon, 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment, Camp Carson, Colorado
  • Engineer Platoon, 369th Engineer Amphibious Support Regiment, Fort Worden, Washington
  • Medical Detachment (augmented), Sixth Army, numerous Sixth Army posts.

Air Force:
140th Fighter-Bomber Group (Provisional) and elements from 140th Fighter-Bomber Wing, Clovis Air Force Base, New Mexico.

The shot CHARLIE observer program had 535 participants within 4 miles of ground zero and the tactical maneuver consisted of about 1,675 participants comprising of five activities:
  • Observation of the shot
  • Psychological testing
  • Movement to objective
  • Inspection of an equipment display
  • Airborne exercise

You can read all about it and the doses accrued at Operation TUMBLER-SNAPPER (PDF)

July 29, 1955: Arthur S. Flemming advised Eisenhower Chief of Staff Sherman Adams that the Greenbrier ("White Sulphur Springs") West Virginia had been selected as the emergency relocation (COG) site for the U.S. Congress. Construction would not begin until late 1959.

[Image: mNECwAN.jpg]

The "General Paul" referenced in the memo is Lt. Gen. Willard Stewart Paul (February 28, 1894 – March 21, 1966) who was with the Office of Civil Defense in 1955.

[Image: QbY3JT6.jpg]

July 29, 1996, China conducted its 45th and final nuclear weapon test, an underground explosion at the Lop Nor Nuclear Test Base (yield was ~1-5 kt). This was also the last nuclear test by any permanent member of the UN Security Council. Two months later, China signed the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty (CTBT).

Quote:Of the 44 States included in Annex 2 required for entry into force of the CTBT, all have signed with the exceptions of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), India, and Pakistan. Five of the 44 Annex 2 States have signed but not ratified the CTBT; they are China, Egypt, Iran, Israel, and the United States. The United States and China are the only remaining NPT Nuclear Weapon States that have not ratified the CTBT.
CTBT

[Image: 8U0wTqR.jpg]
NY Times (archived)

Meanwhile, billion$ continue to flow into the nuclear weapons program.

I see Frank Luntz is trending, again. He got so filthy rich off advising Republicans on how to ruin the country that he has done some very peculiar things with his mad money.

[Image: yG0dkZ6.jpg]

Photo's from The Hollywood Reporter |
Book: The Big Break: The Gamblers, Party Animals, and True Believers Trying to Win in Washington While America Loses Its Mind, Hardcover – June 6, 2023

[Image: uHZXdZA.jpg]

[Image: t6BXAc1.jpg]

Another proof meme that what the Church Committee found in the 70s concerning paid disinfo agents being on staff of major news media is still true.

[Image: 5WKQ3ji.jpg]
It is not your job to think, citizens. That is our job!
- The media & Ministry of Truth, holier than thou.

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-31-2023

The earliest known car ad was published July 30, 1898:

[Image: idM34d7.jpg]
Source

[Image: gBlkkA3.jpg]

July 30, 1942, Franklin Roosevelt signed the Navy Women's Reserve Act into law, establishing the WAVES (Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service). More than 80,000 women served in the WAVES during WWII but were prohibited from boarding naval ships or combat aircraft.

[Image: nyuQ7od.jpg]

July 30, 1945: the sinking of the USS Indianapolis Portland-class heavy cruiser "was sunk by a Japanese submarine on July 30, 1945, shortly after delivering the internal components of the atomic bombs that were later dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan. Up to 900 men initially survived the sinking, but many succumbed to shark attacks, dehydration, and salt poisoning as they awaited rescue; only 316 were saved."

[Image: OGlnclu.jpg]

BATMAN premiered at the Paramount in Austin, Texas July 30, 1966.

[Image: pzyY77I.jpg]
The short story: When Adam West brought ‘Batman: The Movie’ to Austin

From the Texas Archive, here’s Jean Boone of KTBC interviewing Lee Meriwether, Cesar Romero and Adam West in 1966.

In case you haven't heard, the first and only aired episode of TURN ON recently showed up on YouTube.

[Image: JAYTQVe.jpg]
IMDB

The second, un-aired, episode co-written by Albert Brooks is also available on Youtube

[Image: APNeVnT.jpg]
Quote:While New York City was, he stated, a particularly tempting target for “whatever perverted dreamer who might loose the lightning,” city dwellers everywhere now had to grapple with the “stubborn fact of annihilation.” He was less than thrilled that, after World War II—“the worst blood bath in history”—the world’s leadership had apparently learned nothing, and still seemed hell-bent on total self-destruction.

“I hold one share in the corporate earth,” he wrote as the Cold War picked up steam, “and am uneasy about the management.” “God’s stuff” was clearly unsafe in human hands.

“A nation wearing atomic armor is like a knight whose armor has grown so heavy he is immobilized,” White retorted. “He can hardly walk, hardly sit his horse, hardly think, hardly breathe.” The H-bomb, he wrote, had “little virtue as a weapon of war, because it would leave the world uninhabitable.”
- EB White, nuclear watchdog

Stealing God’s Stuff

[Image: 5oXRxUz.jpg]

Even more interesting is that Wernher Von Braun corresponded with Jack Parsons before the war and that he funded the first iteration of Project Stargate. Straight from the horses mouth at about 2:33:00 in this vid:

UFO Physics Deep Dive with Dr. Jack Sarfatti and Dr. Russell Targ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpKYoektUnc

Here's some footage of Hal Puthoff mentally sending Uri Geller the image of...what else!...a flying saucer (~4:05)

[Image: 99jG7Sz.gif]

Here are the Top 10 links between the ongoing UFO Disclosure effort and the phenomenal movie, The Abyss!
https://twitter.com/HeyLukOverThere/status/1685376870441762816

[Image: EqaAhQk.jpg]
Top photo, guy at right is Luigi Vendittelli, Digital creator. His Instagram and Project Gravitaur website. No idea what they're up to, but surely one can guess.

Comment from Bob Lazar on the UAP hearing: 

Archive for future reference/use...will work either way regardless of disclosure outcome.

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-01-2023

July 31, 1790: The first U.S. patent X000001 is issued to inventor Samuel Hopkins for an improved potash process, under the new U.S. patent statute signed into law by President Washington, Attorney General Edmund Randolph, and Secretary of State Thomas Jefferson on April 10, 1790.

[Image: 3WlF4Kt.jpg]

July 31, 1970 at six bells in the forenoon watch, Britain's Royal Navy issued the last daily rations of rum, ending a 230-year old tradition. Sailors mourned "Black Tot Day" by holding mock funerals and wearing black arm bands. The Royal New Zealand Navy issued the daily tot until Feb 28, 1990.

[Image: 9HqcsWu.jpg]

[Image: JOFd5Jw.jpg]
Quote:Making 'The Blue Flash': How I reconstructed a fatal atomic accident

In 1946, a dangerous radioactive apparatus in the Manhattan Project killed a scientist when his screwdriver slipped. To tell his story, Ben Platts-Mills pieced together what happened inside the room.

Less than a year after the Trinity atomic bomb test, a careless slip with a screwdriver cost Louis Slotin his life.

In 1946, Slotin, a nuclear physicist, was poised to leave his job at Los Alamos National Laboratories (formerly the Manhattan Project). When his successor came to visit his lab, he decided to demonstrate a potentially dangerous apparatus, called the "critical assembly". During the demo, he used his screwdriver to support a beryllium hemisphere over a plutonium core. It slipped, and the hemisphere dropped over the core, triggering a burst of radiation. He died nine days later.

Last week, BBC Future explored the consequences of this fatal accident in a specially illustrated story created by the artist and writer Ben Platts-Mills:

he Blue Flash: How a careless slip led to a fatal accident in the Manhattan Project

In this gallery, Platts-Mills explains how he composed the illustrations, based on reconstructions created shortly after the accident, archive photographs, and his own mock-up of the apparatus built from household materials.

[Image: 3ER8941.jpg]

What’s even more fascinating about this article is it has a guy riding the Fatman bomb with Bugs Bunny on it. The original Maj. 'King' Kong. LOL! There seems to be little known about the photo op bomb and assume it's just the shell casing minus the warhead & explosives.

I'm not 100%, but the Bugs Bunny 'bomb' photo may have been taken here:

[Image: qlJtAwF.jpg]
Quonset Hut TA-22-1

July 31, 1990: the United States assembled its last completely new thermonuclear warhead, a 455-kiloton W88 for the Trident II D5 SLBM at the Pantex Plant in Amarillo, Texas. Since then, several thousand existing nuclear warheads and bombs have been significantly refurbished at Pantex.

[Image: YNPfmZC.jpg]
U.S. Nuclear Weapons Production and Naval Nuclear Propulsion Complex

Quote:Los Alamos National Laboratory and Sandia National Laboratories are the design and engineering labs for the W88 Alt 370, while multiple nuclear security enterprise facilities are responsible for other aspects of the W88 Alt 370:
  • Sandia National Laboratories produces the neutron generators.
  • Los Alamos National Laboratory produces detonator assemblies.
  • Kansas City National Security Campus produces the gas transfer system and the arming, fuzing, and firing subsystem.
  • Savannah River Site is responsible for testing, evaluating, and replenishing the gas transfer system.
  • The Pantex Plant is responsible for producing the conventional high explosives and final assembly of the complete W88 Alt 370 for delivery to the U.S. Navy.

W88 Alteration 370

The W88 Alt 370 program, which completed its First Production Unit on July 1, 2021 (18 months behind schedule), will cost at least $2.8 billion through 2026. See First Improved W88 Nuclear Warhead For Navy’s Trident Missiles Rolls Off The Assembly Line.

NNSA and the Pentagon have estimated the alt 370 program will cost about $4 billion over roughly 10 years, including up to $3 billion in NNSA expenses.

If DOE schedules and budgets remain on track, (big IF) based on history, in December 2029, new W87-1 warheads filled with refurbished plutonium pits from Pantex will once again begin rolling off the Pantex assembly line to arm the new Sentinel ICBM.

The Department of Energy has not mass-produced new plutonium pits for US nuclear weapons since 1989, when the Rocky Flats plutonium foundry in Colorado was shut down. Now it's spending billions at Los Alamos in New Mexico to churn out 30 per year by 2026. And that is not all...the DOE is spending billions more to manufacture an additional 50 pits per year at the Savannah River Plant in South Carolina, a facility that has never done such work. In all, DOE is on track to spend up to $24 billion by 2030, when they hope to make a total of 80 pits per year. Given the agency's track record you can bet the cost will skyrocket. The new pits will be remanufactured using the large plutonium surplus left over from retired weapons.

In the Lab Oppenheimer Built, the U.S. Is Building Nuclear Bomb Cores Again (TIME, July 24, 2023) | Archived link

Quote:A "pit" is the fissile core of a nuclear warhead. In modern warheads, it creates a nuclear explosion that triggers a substantially larger thermonuclear explosion. All pits currently in the U.S. nuclear stockpile were made at the Rocky Flats Plant near Denver, CO, which opened in 1952. The Department of Energy (DOE) halted pit manufacturing operations there in 1989; the United States has been unable to make stockpile-quality pits -- and therefore complete nuclear warheads since then. Inability to make pits may have adverse consequences. For example: (1) The United States cannot replace pits for the W88 warhead (for the Trident II missile) that are destroyed during evaluation; currently, only one W88 evaluation pit remains, so use of more W88 pits would reduce deployable warheads. (2) Pits deteriorate over time, though the rate at which that happens is under study. If pits of a given type deteriorate so much as to be no longer reliable, or if an unanticipated defect arises, then hundreds to thousands of deployed warheads might have to be withdrawn.

Nuclear Warhead "Pit" Production: Background and Issues for Congress (2004)

Meanwhile, the US Ministry of nuclear truth recently rejected two requests from FAS to declassify the size of the nuclear weapons stockpile...

"While Advocating Nuclear Transparency Abroad, Biden Administration Limits It At Home" -
Double-Denial of Nuclear Weapons Transparency

I guess deterrence is best served by ambiguity until US/Russia decides its in their interest to start cooperating again and in this resurrected cold war climate neither side is going to provide data nor declass anything.

Check out my bunker door...

[Image: v95j5J3.jpg]
Quote:This photo from 1979 shows a Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory employee opening the world's heaviest hinged door, which was eight feet thick, nearly twelve feet wide, and weighed 97,000 pounds. A special bearing in the hinge allowed a single person to open or close the concrete-filled door, which was used to shield the Rotating Target Neutron Source-II (RTNS-II) -- the world’s most intense source of continuous fusion neutrons. Scientists from around the world used it to study the properties of metals and other materials that could be used deep inside fusion power plants envisioned for the next century.
DOE photo of the week for Aug 24, 2012 | Photo at Flickr

[Image: cXJzXZB.jpg]

2 days later...LOL!

[Image: lMV5SHy.jpg]
Quote:'X' sign atop Twitter HQ in SF taken down after city, resident complaints

SAN FRANCISCO -- The large and bright 'X' logo that sat on top of the San Francisco headquarters of the company formerly known as Twitter has now been taken down.

And now, the company will be fined for installing the logo on the roof without a permit.

According to the Department of Building Inspection in San Francisco, fees will be for removal of the structure, building permits and to cover the costs of DBI and planning department's investigation.

Patrick Hannan, communications director with the DBI, said a building permit is required to remove the structure but, due to safety concerns, the permit can be secured after the structure is taken down.

Hannan said they received 24 complaints about the 'X' logo structure over the weekend including concerns about its safety and illumination.

ABC7 went to the building Monday morning and the sign is no longer up. Crews were also working on the vertical sign along the side of the building.

The sign was installed Friday, and lasted three days. The city of San Francisco said that they were opening an investigation and complaint into permit requirements for the sign.

Residents in the area were also not pleased, as the sign pulsated light, illuminating the surrounding buildings.

[Image: oGDKB9g.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-02-2023

At 12:01 AM ET on August 1, 1981, MTV launched with the words:

"Ladies and gentleman, rock and roll."

With that statement, MTV launched as the world's first television channel devoted to showing music videos.

[Image: XoiGBgm.jpg]

MTV begins broadcasting in the United States and airs its very first video, "Video Killed the Radio Star" by British new wave/synth-pop group The Buggles. The guy briefly seen wearing black playing a keyboard is the one & only Hans Zimmer. The video was first released in 1979, when it originally aired on the BBC's Top of the Pops for promotion of the single.

MTV First Day Of Broadcast August 1, 1981: first 10 minutes aired:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA_003itwcE

MTV Commercial Breaks (August 1, 1981)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-RozewW_3I

An attempt of REO Speedwagon’s "Take It On the Run", followed by the first major technical difficulty. This is how MTV’s bottom of the first hour ends: with a technical difficulty and big F.U. to the rock bands who would soon become obsolete. REO Speedwagon would survive, but most of their peers wouldn’t, so when MTV decided to cut off the failed video and go directly to the next one, it represented a far deeper message than anyone could have thought at the time. The ’70s were over, the ’80s were here, and MTV was in charge.

You can reminisce for 2 hrs on how it all played out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJtiPRDIqtI

They only had ~250 videos at launch because the music labels weren’t accustomed to making them nor did they know how.

August 1, 1946: President Harry Truman signed the Atomic Energy Act of 1946, transferring all control over nuclear weapons from the US Army’s Manhattan Engineer District to a new Atomic Energy Commission, thus establishing civilian control over nuclear weapons and nuclear energy. At least on paper and it went into effect on January 1, 1947...just prior to UFO's showing up.

[Image: 17TA3DL.jpg]

Sen. Brien McMahon (D-CT), who wrote the original bill, went on to become chair of the Joint Committee on Atomic Energy (1949-52), the only congressional committee ever created by an act of legislation (the Atomic Energy Act of 1946). Also, in 1952, McMahon proposed an "army" of young Americans to act as "missionaries of democracy", which sowed the seeds for what later became the Peace Corps.

In January 1952, McMahon was mentioned as a possible candidate in the 1952 Democratic Party presidential primaries, but in March he was diagnosed with lung cancer and from his sickbed said:

[Image: bs427IS.jpg]

God had other plans and on July 28, 1952, Sen. Brien McMahon died at age 48.

Sources: A History of the United States Atomic Energy Commission Volume II, 1947/1952, "Atomic Shield" by Richard G. Hewlett / Francis Duncan, 1972 U.S. Atomic Energy Commission; PDF pg 629, pp 584.

Pub. L. 79-585-An ACT For the development and control of atomic energy

Between 1958 and 1975, Johnston Atoll was used as an American national nuclear test site for atmospheric and extremely high-altitude nuclear explosions in outer space. In 1958, Johnston Atoll was the location of the two "Hardtack I" nuclear tests firings. One was conducted August 1, 1958, codenamed "Hardtack Teak" and one conducted August 12, 1958, codenamed "Orange." Both tests detonated 3.8-megaton hydrogen bombs launched to high altitudes by rockets from Johnston Atoll.

The August 1, Shot Teak, using an Army Redstone (von Braun) rocket to loft a 3.8-Megaton W39 warhead ~48 miles high. A programming error caused the warhead to detonate directly overhead instead of six miles to the south.

70 sec vid is French narration:

You'll note in that vid that even at that distance, the thermal pulse was so intense that observers on Johnston Island had to take shelter for a few moments. The explosion turned night into day. Within 10 milliseconds, the fireball was 10 miles across. At one second, it was 40 miles wide. This test disrupted military and civilian communications from Australia to Hawaii, and Johnston Island was effectively blacked out for 8 hours.

Shot Teak, (which was not announced ahead of time in Hawaii!) purpose was to assess the effects of a nuclear explosion's high-energy X-rays on reentry vehicles (to develop an anti-ballistic missile system and protect US warheads from explosions) and study disruption of radio communications, and probably psychological effects on the peasants in Hawaii.

[Image: 5x5ZPY4.jpg]

Today it is still heavily contaminated (including Agent Orange) and is ironically, a National Wildlife Refuge managed by the US Fish and Wildlife Service. The island & entire Atoll is off limits to the public. It is uninhabited except for a handful of workers with the Crazy Ant Strike Team project, in a "Battle Against Acid-Spewing Ants" who live on the island for six months at a time with little outside contact. Ha, read that wild story.

August 1, 1961: U.S. Defense Secretary Robert McNamara orders the creation of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the nation's first centralized military espionage organization. Exactly 2 months later...

[Image: FtoX6l6.jpg]

“Our world will be a safer and healthier place when we can admit that every time we make an atomic bomb we corrupt the morals of a host of innocent neutrons below the age of consent.”
— Conclusion of "The Corruption of Innocent Neutrons" essay by W.H. Auden, August 1, 1965.

LOL, Camp Baby Boom...ya know it just had to happen in real life...

[Image: DxrMLW4.jpg]
Mother's Day tribute: Remembering mom of baby 'Trinity'

Aug 1, 1980: the sci-fi film THE FINAL COUNTDOWN was released. The USS Nimitz travels back in time to the eve of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Kirk Douglas orders F-14 Tomcats to "splash the Zeros".

[Image: jfatKtw.jpg]

August 1, 1971: Apocalyptic Heston...THE OMEGA MAN aka 'I Am Legend' is released.

[Image: tXrfWsg.jpg]

Just a coincidence...

[Image: 1oh9Mar.jpg]

August 1, 1965: Frank Herbert's novel, Dune was published for the first time. It was named as the world's best-selling science fiction novel in 2003.

[Image: BwVxz3t.jpg]

I used to do alot of dune buggy riding out here & ate a lotta sand too and had lotta sand in places I shall not mention.

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-02-2023

One more for Hot summer August...

Now that RFK Jr. has somehow (lol) entered my apocalyptic cyber cauldron...I was searching out something UFO related and came across this new to me guy, a UFO-pilled New Age influencer who thinks the Swiss control everything. Granted Swissyland is a haven of (Nazi) elites, big banksters to intel spooks and extremely powerful influence organizations, I've learned not to put all your chips on one country, one org, one alphabet agency, one person nor one round-table group. I prefer to entertain the idea that the world at large is...rudderless. Nobody is in control.

[Image: yyC1sY6.jpg]

Naturally, he was an RFK Jr. orbiter in 2021.

[Image: 7tOHjMU.jpg]
‘TRUTH’ With RFK, Jr. and Author Jason Shurka: The Vaccine Safety Movement

[Image: YHOaHCx.jpg]

UNIFYDTV Youtube channel.

Now ponder just what in hell is going on here...

[Image: 4xSr1py.jpg]

[Image: iEUcDgo.jpg]

First time I seen that movie some 20 years ago I had nightmares for a week.

[Image: GWC71Ni.jpg]
Defense One

Ha, my nightmares of using Excel are legendary...constantly having to add more, larger capacity drives & more faster RAM coupled with a 'single' error in the algo script made the night before by my associate (which he failed to mention) resulting in terabytes flushed down the bit bucket...which that morning you had a powerpoint presentation review to the dept heads of that very data. Argh!! Why, why, did you change the code!!

[Image: uzrHb3D.jpg]

Gave me a flashback:

If UFO Disclosure doesn't get resolved by early next year, Steven Greer said, there are "folks who are very fed up in the Special Operations Forces community that are going to move." This could create a "bloodbath," he went on, asserting they'd been "chartered."

Greer Youtube clip by Greer

What is the Vatican planning? UFO human trafficking squads in Indonesia! What does the Vatican know? Hell yeah brothers, we're going all in on the Vatican UFO ratlines in UFO Gladio!

[Image: 1Hl94qG.jpg]

[Image: CH8UVC3.jpg]

[Image: VL7A4lH.jpg]

(You might recognize the melody from a very popular American TV show in the 80s)

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-03-2023

August 2, 1939, Einstein dictated a letter to FDR (drafted by Leo Szilard) alerting him to new developments in atomic energy: "A single bomb of this type, carried by boat and exploded in a port, might very well destroy the whole port together with some of the surrounding territory." The Nazis got their purest grade uranium from the same Belgian Congo mine "Shinkolobwe" as the Manhattan project, the majority of it.

In early 1947, Einstein told Newsweek, “Had I known that the Germans would not succeed in developing an atomic bomb, I would have done nothing for the bomb.” In fact, Einstein did no work in any capacity on the atomic bomb (or any nuclear weapons).

[Image: bVaO8tD.jpg]
Newsweek (US Edition) (1947-March 10: Vol 29 Issue 10)

Contrary to popular belief, Einstein’s letter to FDR did not spawn the prompt creation of the Manhattan Project. In 2014, a nuke historian took a deep dive on how we discuss and frame Einstein’s very modest role in the creation of the Bomb...

Quote:On the other hand, this kind of science-fiction counterfactual can have its usefulness as a thought experiment. It isn’t history, but it can be used to illustrate some important aspects about the early history of the atomic bomb that a lot of people don’t know, and to undo a little bit of the “great man” obsession with bomb history. Albert Einstein has been associated with the bomb both through his famous mass-energy equivalence calculation (E=mc²) and because of the famous Einstein-Szilard letter to Roosevelt in 1939. On the face of it, this gives him quite a primary role, and indeed, he usually shows up pretty quickly at the beginning of most histories of the Manhattan Project. But neither E=mc² nor the Einstein-Szilard letter were as central to the Manhattan Project’s success as people realize — either scientifically or historically.

A note on the eccentric Hungarian, Leo Szilard, one of the "Martians" who emigrated to the United States during World War II: Could Leo Szilard have been tried as a war criminal? This was a question that Szilard himself posed in a 1949 story published in his book...

[Image: 4ZsllE1.jpg]
It is off course a work of fiction, but in the story "My Trial as a War Criminal", Szilard was serious about the questions it raised about the moral implications of the atomic bomb. That story begins after WW III has been fought. The Soviet Union has won, after using a new form of biological warfare (a virus) against the United States.

Read/download: The Voice of the Dolphins and Other Stories

[Image: CC2uwB1.jpg]
Leo Szilard - Getty photos

Leo Szilard wrote his doctoral thesis ("Uber die thermodynamischen Schwankungserscheinungen" / About the thermodynamic fluctuation phenomena) on Maxwell's demon, a long-standing puzzle in the philosophy of thermal and statistical physics. Szilard was the first to recognize the connection between thermodynamics and Information theory.

Quote:In the philosophy of thermal and statistical physics, Maxwell's demon is a thought experiment created by the physicist James Clerk Maxwell in which he suggested how the Second Law of Thermodynamics might hypothetically be violated. In the thought experiment, a demon controls a small door between two chambers of gas. As individual gas molecules approach the door, the demon quickly opens and shuts the door so that fast molecules pass into the other chamber, while slow molecules remain in the first chamber. Because faster molecules are hotter, the demon's behavior causes one chamber to warm up as the other cools, thus decreasing entropy and violating the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

[Image: x75YdfJ.jpg]

“If you want to succeed in the world, you don't have to be much cleverer than other people. You just have to be one day earlier.”
― Leo Szilard

If you were curious on the "Martians" reference above, hello...

[Image: ZQprQXd.jpg]
The Martians

No matter how you feel about the nuclear weapons and the billions upon billions spent & continue to be spent, it remains astounding that the Manhattan Project needed only 35 months (August 1942 to July 1945) during a world war to build from scratch all the facilities, physicists, thousands of workers from teenagers to elderly and acquire/manufacture all the materials to successfully design, test, assemble, and use multiple atomic bombs.

[Image: vfA5oUV.jpg]

August 2, 2019, the Trump admin as advocated by neocon John Bolton, unilaterally and formally withdrew from the 1987 Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty, the first and only treaty to verifiably (or so we were told) eliminate an entire class of weaponry (2,692 nuclear-armed missiles in just three years).

[Image: PcBO6rE.jpg]
Arms Control Association

[Image: u5SKoAu.jpg]
However, there is an extensive collection of declassified documents from the National Security Archives on the negotiating history of the INF Treaty.

Cold War part Deux all over again.

[Image: RlX9GHE.jpg]

Trump indicted over koi feeding technique.

[Image: 4eQi0ML.gif]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-04-2023

LOOK, this has been happening for a very long time.

[Image: JzlngjI.jpg]

The Oppenheimer line where the Secretary of War says not to bomb Kyoto because he honeymooned there was not in the script. Christopher Nolan says James Remar improvised it based off his own research.

[Image: CvQl4AO.jpg]
Christopher Nolan and the Contradictions of J. Robert Oppenheimer

This is from Robert S. Norris's definitive biography of Leslie Groves regards to Kyoto not being approved as a nuke target:

[Image: iYseBX1.jpg]

Quote from "Racing for the Bomb: General Leslie R. Groves, the Manhattan Project's Indispensable Man" (2003). Damn, Groves was hardcore to the max!

Also from Godfrey Hodgson's definitive Stimson biography:

[Image: YnuT23q.jpg]
The Colonel: The Life and Wars of Henry Stimson, 1867-1950 by Hodgson, Godfrey.

"You can't fake it any longer. This is the year of Honest Skin."

[Image: shzd6sI.jpg]
1970 print ad page - sexy ERIN GRAY...Colonel Wilma Deering from 'Buck Rogers in the 25th Century' (1979-81)

Aug 3, 1984: USA's (West Virginian) 16 yr-old Mary Lou Retton won the Gold Medal in the Gymnastics All-Around Competition. First American woman to win the all-around gold medal in Olympic gymnastics.

[Image: dcLC074.jpg]

[Image: 0g8Xy3g.jpg]
August 3, 1992: "Unforgiven" directed by Clint Eastwood and starring Clint Eastwood, Gene Hackman and Morgan Freeman premieres in Los Angeles (Academy Awards Best Picture 1993).

5 more months...

[Image: JzQ6zC7.jpg]

But, we still gotta wait 9 more years...

[Image: U2cOpdt.jpg]

Aug 3, 2032: criminal Simon Phoenix will be thawed out at the California Cryo-Penitentiary for a parole hearing. Can't believe that movie came out 30 years ago!

[Image: U0ZK3Mf.jpg]

The Louvin Brothers - The Great Atomic Power (1962) I'm louvin it! The 50s & 60s were lit with atomic madness & fear. Hmmm, sounds familiar.

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - BIAD - 08-04-2023

...And don't forget 'Two Tribes' with a fine example of the media presenting the fear-driven rhetoric!

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-05-2023

(08-04-2023, 07:03 AM)BIAD Wrote: ...And don't forget 'Two Tribes' with a fine example of the media presenting the fear-driven rhetoric!

Oh yea, that's a gem. I remember that from MTV back in the 80s. Didn't have much meaning to me back then.  Huh

Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Two Tribes (Annihilation Mix) My favorite Frankie TT mix:

New documentary on Ted Hall. The incredible story of the Manhattan Project's youngest physicist Ted Hall (Oct 20, 1925 – Nov 1, 1999), who shared classified nuclear secrets with Russia...was never charged for NATSEC 'reasons'.

[Image: at5HCwd.jpg]

‘A Compassionate Spy’ Review: Back to the U.S.S.R.

I haven't watched it yet, but from what little I read, he (and his brother) is one incredible bombshell story! Check this out...

[Image: 3XqMf1s.jpg]
Bombshell: The Secret Story of America's Unknown Atomic Spy Conspiracy (1997) by Joseph Albright; Marcia Kunstel. 

His brother, Edward N. Hall, was a rocket scientist who led the U.S. Air Force's program to develop an intercontinental ballistic missile, personally designing the Minuteman missile and convincing the Pentagon and President Eisenhower to adopt it as a key part of the nation's strategic nuclear triad. Afterward, he led the development of France's own independent IRBM nuclear missile, the Diamant. In 1999 the Air Force honored him by adding him to the Air Force Aerospace Hall of Fame.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZkCqs_ZI7A

[Image: ZTHJ9lX.jpg]

Slightly different circumstances, but that's why I exited the Navy. ^^^

Now, after all these decades how do those gatekeepers manage to keep the UFO/UAP/alien stuff secret???

Beardless Colonel Harland Sanders ran for State Senator in Kentucky Republican Primary, August 4, 1951, before launching Kentucky Fried Chicken at age 62, running on a platform of 11 herbs and spices...

[Image: POvoAsK.jpg]

National Register of Historic Places Registration (PDF) - the Upperville Colt & Horse show is the oldest in America, dates back to 1853.

In other spicy Sanders trivia, enter Marvin Minsky (MIT) AI godfather/transhumanist who was best friend to Margaret Adams or Margaret Josephine Sanders Adams...Colonel KFC Sanders daughter. Her life long quest was to find Atlantis. She & her circle of friends created a Group called MARS, (Marine Archeology Research Society) who discovered the Bimini wall with Joseph Manson Valentine and her son James Trigg Adams. They were obsessed on finding Atlantis somewhere off the Bahamas known as the HotZone aka US Navy Area 51, based on Edgar Cayce readings that Atlantis will rise (literally). Another woman who was obsessed with 'Atlantis' of her making was Ghislaine Noelle Marion Maxwell. Yes, the one & only. Margaret Adams was friends with Albert Einstein. The palantir or "TUAOI" crystal stone in Atlantean lore has been a treasure hunting obsession among various elites.

Music news...

[Image: OmBZ0oC.jpg]

Let's give a round of applause for Rep Nancy Mace who got sworn testimony about 'Non-Human Biologics' into the Public Record at the UFO Hearings..Yeah! Wonder how this will be viewed & written about 20, 30, 50 years from now? Check them boots!

[Image: dUetx64.jpg]

Gov't SCIF:

[Image: nanDiEr.gif]

[Image: 9Zwcwo1.jpg]

Letter by letter, word by word to form new words & definitions to transform human minds into something else.

Just a sampling...

[Image: dpgEofo.jpg]

Biologics (humans) = $$$$

Anagram: Bios Logic. Something to bootstrap our minds into joining their belief system.

[Image: guCdlDB.jpg]

[Image: 7cC9HQV.jpg]

[Image: Y5Z46AN.jpg]
UFO/UAP "Anti-Gravity" Light Bubble Propulsion (Rumble vid)

The big bang: superconductors, UFOs, non-human biologics somethin, AGI, at the same time.

Let's see...in very recent times we been promised:

Cancer cure pill & Biden's Moonshot Cancer modeled after Diabolical Apocalyptic Research Projects Agency.
Gene therapy to cure all
Immortality
Nuclear fusion
Etc, etc.

What a time to be alive!

Let's not get cocky. This is after all...

[Image: QnnSddw.gif]

[Image: brqFr1H.jpg]

[Image: aggZRV1.jpg]

[Image: 82Z8GRy.jpg]

Just when you thought no one could out clown Yuval Noah Harari, you stumble across a contender...

[Image: M3zbEPZ.jpg]
Nature Isn’t Sacred and We Should Replace It

[Image: 8Ydmndq.jpg]

Nature: We've seen this delusional ideology before and we know how it ends.

[Image: oBwIrNd.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-06-2023

We got Saturday night incoming UAP's...

[Image: Ie5Bzr1.jpg]

Bunker down & protect yourself from nuclear headline trauma!

David Lightman would approve... Steve Savage stands in the launch room of the Texas missile silo that he is renovating. As seen in the season 3 premiere of How to with John Wilson (IMDB).

[Image: Rzg0Ges.jpg]

An anxious New Yorker who attempts to give everyday advice while dealing with his own personal issues. The quirky docu-comedy follows Wilson as he explores various topics like how to make small talk or how to throw out your batteries, with his investigations leading in strange and unexpected directions. The series is executive-produced by Nathan Fielder and earned an Emmy nomination in 2022 for best writing in a nonfiction series.

[Image: 9cyIVDa.jpg]
WSJ

Anyone else feel like the unhinged flailing around from Covid to WWIII to climate change back to WWIII to aliens back to climate change back to aliens kinda reeks of that attention desperation syndrome like a bully throwing a fit because it’s not working anymore kind of energy?

[Image: l0YSuSh.jpg]

Helluva day & night in the Johnson White House.

August 4, 1964: when foreign and domestic crises overlapped. And the next morning’s New York Times...

[Image: e15sI0P.jpg]

President Johnson, in middle of meeting on Vietnam (two days after Gulf of Tonkin incident), gets word that bodies of civil rights workers Goodman, Chaney and Schwerner had been found near Philadelphia, Mississippi.

Later that night, LBJ goes on TV to talk about situation in Vietnam and his request for congressional resolution "to take all necessary measures ... to prevent further aggression".

[Image: cCRvqpn.jpg]

"Because of the Weaponization, Targeting, and Unprecedented Harassment, I believe that I have more lawyers working for me on this Corrupt Law Enforcement induced Bull... than any human being in the history of our Country, including even the late great gangster, Alphonse Capone! This is all being done for POLITICAL REASONS in that I am leading everybody, Republicans & Democrats, by big numbers in the Polls. The Disinformation Specialists are at it again, full time. The Fake News is their TOOL!"
— Donald J. Trump, January 2023

[Image: Ekn9wKm.jpg]

Here's an example of two news organizations covering the same event & the same words uttered by the same individual. Subtle differences in verbiage change the reader's perception of the event entirely. In one case, the individual is almost defiant; in the other, he is quite weak.

[Image: ps3RNQd.jpg]
NY Times | Independent

In the future people will look back and say, No freakin way that was real!
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio Eats Burger in Bizarre Vaccination Promotion: "Mmm, Vaccinations":

Longer version: New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio promotes a new incentive to get vaccinated: Shake Shack

[Image: qhYb67a.jpg]

Don't forget all the free donuts, ice cream, cake, popsicles, milkshakes, cheesecake, pizza, hot dogs, beer, joints for jabs, scholarships, popcorn and lotto tickets, Vaxamillion!!

Good night and thanks for all the fish.

[Image: Z3WGjcl.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-06-2023

AUGUST 6th at 8:16:02 AM (Hiroshima time) was an exceptionally scorcher of a hot morning...After free falling nearly six miles in forty-three seconds, Little Boy explodes 1,968 feet above the Dr. Shima’s Clinic, 550 feet away from the aiming point of the Aioi Bridge. Nuclear fission begins in 0.15 microseconds with a single neutron, initiating a supercritical chain reaction that increases the temperature to several million degrees Fahrenheit hotter than the surface of the sun at the time the bomb casing blows apart. The yield is 12.5-18 Kt (best estimate is 15 Kt). 

From Dorothy Day’s editorial in the Catholic Worker (newspaper/movement founded in 1933) on the atomic bombing of Hiroshima on August 6, 1945:

[Image: C4jgwdr.jpg]

Quote:We Go on Record: the CW Response to Hiroshima By Dorothy Day September 1, 1945

Mr. Truman was jubilant. President Truman. True man; what a strange name, come to think of it. We refer to Jesus Christ as true God and true Man. Truman is a true man of his time in that he was jubilant. He was not a son of God, brother of Christ, brother of the Japanese, jubilating as he did. He went from table to table on the cruiser which was bringing him home from the Big Three conference, telling the great news; “jubilant” the newspapers said. Jubilate Deo. We have killed 318,000 Japanese.

That is, we hope we have killed them, the Associated Press, on page one, column one of the Herald Tribune, says. The effect is hoped for, not known. It is to be hoped they are vaporized, our Japanese brothers – scattered, men, women and babies, to the four winds, over the seven seas. Perhaps we will breathe their dust into our nostrils, feel them in the fog of New York on our faces, feel them in the rain on the hills of Easton.

Jubilate Deo. President Truman was jubilant. We have created. We have created destruction. We have created a new element, called Pluto. Nature had nothing to do with it.
Created to Destroy

“A cavern below Columbia was the bomb’s cradle,” born not that men might live, but that men might be killed. Brought into being in a cavern, and then tried in a desert place, in the midst of tempest and lightning, tried out, and then again on the eve of the Feast of the Transfiguration of our Lord Jesus Christ, on a far off island in the eastern hemisphere, tried out again, this “new weapon which conceivably might wipe out mankind, and perhaps the planet itself.”

“Dropped on a town, one bomb would be equivalent to a severe earthquake and would utterly destroy the place. A scientific brain trust has solved the problem of how to confine and release almost unlimited energy. It is impossible yet to measure its effects.”

“We have spent two billion on the greatest scientific gamble in history and won,” said President Truman jubilantly.

The papers list the scientists (the murderers) who are credited with perfecting this new weapon. One outstanding authority “who earlier had developed a powerful electrical bombardment machine called the cyclotron, was Professor O. E. Lawrence, a Nobel prize winner of the University of California. In the heat of the race to unlock the atom, he built the world’s most powerful atom smashing gun, a machine whose electrical projectiles carried charges equivalent to 25,000,000 volts. But such machines were found in the end to be unnecessary. The atom of Uranium-235 was smashed with surprising ease. Science discovered that not sledgehammer blows, but subtle taps from slow traveling neutrons managed more on a tuning technique were all that were needed to disintegrate the Uranium-235 atom.”
Continued at Catholic Worker website

From today's print edition of the New York Times... David W. Dunlap is right in that William "Atomic Bill" Laurence should have been depicted in Christopher Nolan's film OPPENHEIMER.

[Image: mcY3uhU.jpg]

Loeb’s article contradicted the U.S. War Department, The New York Times and its star reporter, William Laurence, whose exclusive reports helped shape (lie) postwar opinion on the bomb and atomic energy.

[Image: 8uhPpzG.jpg]

[Image: brpwUO7.jpg]
The Black Reporter Who Exposed a Lie About the Atom Bomb

Weeks after the Hiroshima bombing, Laurence misleadingly claimed in a front-page article that the destructive force of the atomic blast, not its radiation, had devastated the city and its inhabitants.

[Image: EbXR3KK.jpg]
How a Star Times Reporter Got Paid by Government Agencies He Covered

As public awareness of the radiation grew, Gen. Leslie Groves, who directed the Manhattan Project, could no longer deny the toll of the bomb’s bursts. He instead, "described their impact on humans as a very pleasant way to die."

By today's standards, Laurence engaged in a rash of troubling deals and alliances. Archives showed that Laurence took on side work with government agencies before the atomic bombing and after World War II.

[Image: yGHFtdG.jpg]
"Atomic Bill" looks 30% gangster & 70% shyster.

Loeb wasn't the only one, just two days later...

[Image: 4Jr6pj6.jpg]
National Security Archive

Saucy or somber? Outdoors or in? Gwen and Grace Groves react for the press. August 1945.

[Image: O5pIeim.jpg]

Backlash letter from a publishing executive named Anne Ford to Pres Truman on the atomic bombing...

[Image: WSOjDNP.jpg]

In letter above on how poorly the post-atomic news had been handled, she singled out an odd image of the wife of Enola Gay pilot Paul Warfield Tibbets Jr. with their young children. Amidst all the tabloid hyper-hoopla over Hiroshima, the wire photograph of Lucy Wingate Tibbets (1906-1985) and her two sons had appeared in newspapers across the country on August 8-9, 1945.

[Image: HpqB2aC.jpg]

President Truman's August 9th 10:00 p.m. radio address transcript or audio that night. Given that news of the second atomic bomb, dropped on Nagasaki, was already being reported in the evening newspapers, Ms. Ford may have skipped the speech.

Anne Adelaide Ford (born 12 Sep 1901) became director for "Little, Brown and Company" publisher in 1938, is still selling books. In 1949 she was promoted to the position of Manager of Public Relations for the company in NYC. Later, she joined Harcourt Brace, where she publicized books by T.S. Eliot, Thomas Merton and others. She next returned to Boston, where she became director of publicity at Houghton Mifflin Co., publicizing books by Kurt Vonnegut, Roger Tory Peterson and other authors. She died on 16 Nov 1993, had never married and had no children. A few weeks ago her wiki page was scrubbed for some odd reason.

Anne Ford papers at Boston College.

August 6, 1965: WABC-77 DJ Bob Dayton casually mentioned that it was the 20th anniversary of the Hiroshima bombing. He then said "...So in view of that..." and the opening lyrics to The Crests’ hit "16 Candles" followed "Happy Birthday..." and he was promptly fired due to a scorned wife of ABC Chairman Leonard Goldenson.

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-07-2023

Continuing the nuclear blast day post...

[Image: VR5dh8C.jpg]

[Image: p7K7V8w.jpg]
Review: The Country Girls of Atomic City

August 6, '66: Lucy/Luci Baines Johnson (same initials lol) born 6 days prior to the Roswell event got married on the 21st anniversary of Hiroshima, which caused quite a stir as the wedding was broadcast live on TV.

[Image: lQF2vP7.jpg]
In April 2010, Johnson was diagnosed with Guillain–Barré syndrome. AFAIK, she is still alive.

August 6, 1969: the Senate approved the controversial Safeguard U.S. Army anti-ballistic missile (ABM) system designed to protect the U.S. Air Force's Minuteman ICBM silos from attack, thus preserving the US's nuclear deterrent fleet. Passed only with the tie-breaking vote of Vice President Spiro Agnew. When it was finally built, only the Grand Forks AFB site became operational, and then only for less than four months (October 1975-January 1976). Another colossal waste of taxpayer dollars. Good 'ole swamp creature Spiro.

[Image: X7zGC4Y.jpg]

Behold, the broken Pyramid of North Dakota:  (48.590623, -98.357114)

The USA's only operational ABM (anti-ballistic missile) site, built within the constraints of the ABM Treaty with the USSR, and operational very briefly in 1975. This central complex includes launch silos for 30 Spartan missiles, 16 Sprint missiles, and a Missile Site Radar (MSR). Five remote sites include four other Sprint missile fields, 10-20 miles away, with a combined total of approximately 54 Sprint missiles, plus one Perimeter Acquisition Radar (PAR) site, 25 miles away. $6 billion dollars to build the complex and after just less than one day at full operational service, the Dr. Strangelove complex was shut down after a vote by the US House of Representatives. They deemed the facility to be ineffective; there was also concern that, because of its location, fallout from destroying missiles in that area could have unintended consequences. Funny, not funny.

Makes ya wonder what pyramids or cloaked deathstar they have up in Space, where we can't see.?

In 2012 it was auctioned off for $530,000 to the Hutterite Colony of Forbes, North Dakota. Hutterites aka Hutterian Brethren (German: Hutterische Brüder), are a communal ethno-religious branch of Anabaptists, who, like the Amish and Mennonites, trace their roots to the Radical Reformation of the early 16th century and have formed intentional communities.

In the 1994 Leonard Nimoy film "Holy Matrimony", Havana (Patricia Arquette) is on the run from the law and hides in a Hutterite community in Alberta, Canada, led by Wilhelm (actor Armin Mueller-Stahl).

In 2020, portions of the property including the Pyramid were sold to the Cavalier County Job Development Authority (CCJDA) for $462,900.

In July 2022, data center developer Bitzero Blockchain Inc. (NetZero, WEF, ESG-driven ~2 yr-old company) acquired the pyramid from the CCJDA in order to restore and renovate the complex and convert it into a data center, with a slated $500 million going into the project. Local news story

11,689 days ago baby WWW was born...

[Image: 1L5Uziz.jpg]
The historic World Wide Web logo was designed by Robert Cailliau.

Internet made publicly available 32 years ago (August 6, 1991).

- Technological platform for launching digital age.
- Paradigm shift for valuing assets that exhibit exponential network effects.
- The convergence of macro, digital assets, and technology.

Look at the world's first website displayed in a browser NCSA Mosaic 0.61
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oMXUkUr2tw

Tim Berners-Lee launched the world's first website at info.cern.ch/hypertext/WWW/TheProject.html

Microsoft invested $150 million in Apple on August 6, 1997. It saved Apple's ass from bankruptcy...or was it something else?

"Giving money to a smaller company (to keep them in business) does NOT prove you are NOT a monopoly." Quote from the best short techno docu I've seen on this case:

M$FT offered me a job in 1998 with all the perks. I turned them down and went with an even bigger corporate monster.

[Image: 8mzLPhK.jpg]

[Image: 7Nq8SUm.jpg]

Weekend party is over. 

[Image: 21NGQCq.jpg]

Cleaners tomorrow...

[Image: wAKB2WK.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - BIAD - 08-07-2023

(08-07-2023, 03:43 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: ...Makes ya wonder what pyramids or cloaked deathstar they have up in Space, where we can't see.?...