Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Humor, Jokes & Pranks (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) (/showthread.php?tid=67)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-25-2023

When Pigs fly! Yes, it really happened 66 years ago. This Vegas image with the plume arising in background from the Priscilla Test was captured by Las Vegas News Bureau photographer Don English. A LIFE magazine "picture of the week."

[Image: 6vO2IFM.jpg]

June 24, 1957: the United States conducted the Priscilla nuclear test at the Nevada Proving Ground, part of Operation Plumbbob. The device was suspended by a balloon 700 feet in the air and detonated with a yield of 37 kilotons.

17 sec clip:

710 pigs (standing in for soldiers) were exposed to the blast, thermal, and radiation effects of the explosion & to test the effects of flying debris on living targets. Prior pig experiments during tests Franklin (June 2, 0.14 kt) and Wilson (June 18, 10 kt) failed when those explosions were too small and too large, respectively...pigs were scorched into crispy burned bacon along with super lethal dose of radiation.

The pigs were under the control of medical personnel at Walter Reed Army Hospital and were spread around 11 stations located 2,607 feet to 9,405 feet from ground zero. One station was cheekily named Pork Sheraton.

If you're a pig lover, may wanna skip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWHZFHX1gvI

In another experiment, a reinforced Mosler bank vault was installed 1,150 feet from ground zero and exposed to the ~75 psi overpressure from the explosion, to evaluate the effectiveness of a reinforced-concrete vault and steel vault door in providing protection against the effects of a nuclear detonation. Weighing 7.5 tons, the “door was mounted on a steel-plate box frame weighing 14.5 tons. When closed, the vault was airtight."

[Image: O9OhScF.jpg]

The massive vault which Mosler Safe Company president Edwin Mosler personally lobbied the Federal Civil Defense Administration to expose to the power of a nuclear blast (Mosler’s largest customer was the US gov’t) and remains anchored to Frenchman Flat at the test site to this day.

Frenchman Flat spans Area 5 and Area 11 just north of the closed-off secret town of Mercury, Nevada. Also, Frenchman Flat had the only detonation of an American artillery-fired nuclear projectile in the 1953 Upshot-Knothole Grable test using the 280mm M65 Atomic "Annie" Cannon.

Official film showing the Mosler vault door in action prior to the Priscilla test. According to a contemporaneous official report, the cost to execute of this element of the test “exceeded $500,000.” The contents inside the safe survived intact, but only because of its distance from ground zero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C76PJ21-ctg

Mosler versus the Atom: How safe is a safe (PDF)

When the "Priscilla" shock wave reached the reinforced observation blockhouse it hit the scientists & atomic technicians like a mule kick and tore doors from their hinges. As the radioactive dust settled over the scorched expanse known as Frenchman Flats, a highly excited civilian eagerly awaited permission to examine the test results. This moment was a long time coming for Edwin Mosler.

Viewed through another lens, the move was also a carefully engineered public relations stunt. Blurbs about the test sprouted in newspapers across the country as Mosler made sure everyone know precisely which company made the strongbox. The Mosler Safe Company’s largest customer was the U.S. gov't, and their marketing materials were packed with references to their high profile government work at the National Archives, Fort Knox, and now, on the atomic field of battle.

The Mosler Safe is still sitting out there in the desert, at the Nevada Test Site about 65 miles from Las Vegas. The door has been removed, but the colossal strongbox may likely remain intact until the end of time.

Now, where did Mr. Mosler get the idea of testing his safe against a nuke explosion? Check it...

Quote:The American-Made Safe That Survived Hiroshima

In 1946, a U.S. Army Lieutenant surveying damage left by the massive explosion of the first atomic bomb in Hiroshima a year earlier, sent a letter to a safe-making company back in America. “I found in one of three structures standing, four large vaults built by the Mosler Safe Co. of Hamilton, Ohio,” he explained. “The vaults were entirely intact and except for the exterior being burned and rusted there was no damage.”

Two other vaults he added, made by a Toyko, Japan company, were completely destroyed.

At the time there was a heightened sense of security against attacks on American soil. Many banks advertised that valuables were better protected because they used Mosler safes.

Even the U.S government chimed in. Mosler was awarded a lucrative contract and eventually built a 25-ton blast door vault in West Virginia mountainside bunker used to hide classified and historical documents.

June 24, 1946: Captain James E. Bishop was killed in a grisly accident during an Operation Crossroads "dress rehearsal" off Bikini Atoll. R.I.P.

[Image: XAEEU9C.jpg]

The August 1946 issue of AAF Review mentions Rita Hayworth and the death of Captain James E. Bishop.

[Image: PX0Xhfe.jpg]

Reminds me of that propeller kill scene in Indiana Jones movie.

Also the plane "Dave's Dream" was previously the "Big Stink" an observation plane on the Nagasaki bombing. The "Little Guinea Swine" ('Blanchard' yesterday's post above) is mentioned in this clipping:

[Image: rrXoJji.jpg]

June 24, 1953: the Barbara Payton/Sonny Tufts pre-Strangelove low-budget atomic comedy RUN FOR THE HILLS opened.

[Image: SxQhft9.jpg]

June 24, 1954: the film adaptation of Herman Wouk's Pulitzer Prize-winning novel THE CAINE MUTINY starring Humphrey Bogart premiered. Producer Stanley Kramer had planned to shoot the film in 3-D but decided that he did not want to force audiences to wear annoying glasses.

[Image: 0VFBaDJ.jpg]

[Image: r0egL49.jpg]

Dave Grusch explains Government Alien UFO Disclosure (wow!)...truly he's the new Chauncey Gardner!

June 1950
[Image: AFtkDoI.jpg]

[Image: mDBVFD3.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-26-2023

USAF AND THE PARANORMAL

The Grey's sometimes appear as owls.

"MAJOR" in the script and by coincidence in reality Major (Ret.) Dewey Fournet, was involved with  communications concerning "visitors" in 1952.

Quote:Interview with Blue Book liaison, Major Fournet

I finally came face to face with former military Blue Book officers in 1988. A local ufologist from Arkansas, Bill Pitts, sponsored a conference on Blue Book in Eureka Springs in the Ozarks. (It later became a very successful annual UFO conference under Lou Farish where I have often spoken.) The star was Major (Ret.) Dewey Fournet, who was the Pentagon liaison officer with Blue Book in the early period under Capt. Ruppelt, which included the flying saucer wave of 1952 and the Washington, DC radar cases. Another speaker was Max Futch, Airman 1st Class, who took over the project for a brief period after Ruppelt, and is a rather obscure figure in the history of the project.

I had the opportunity of conducting a lengthy and relaxed interview with Major Fournet about some of the key events he had lived, like working with Ruppelt during the ’52 wave, briefing the 1953 CIA-convened Robertson Panel, or serving later in the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena’s (NICAP) Board of Governors. Fournet was very frank and revealing. He confirmed having reviewed the first draft of Project Sign’s legendary ‘Estimate of the Situation,’ which concluded the saucers were not only real but also probably of interplanetary origin. The USAF Chief of Staff, Gen. Hoyt Vandenberg, wouldn’t sign it and the report was toned down and rewritten without the pro-ET conclusion. The revised version was declassified under the FOIA only in 1985.

[Image: OI7H6lZ.jpg]

June 25 1910: The United States Congress passes the Mann Act (White-Slave Traffic Act), which prohibits interstate transport of women or girls for "immoral purposes"; the ambiguous language would be used to selectively prosecute people for years to come. The white slavery hysteria became a cultural narrative of moral panic, sensationally depicted in newspapers and films. It was amended by Congress in 1978 (definition update of "transportation") and again in 1986 to further protect minors and added protection for adult males.

[Image: HADJfDE.jpg]

Charles Manson was charged in 1960 of taking two prostitutes from California to New Mexico to work. Charges were dropped.

In October and November 1912, boxer Jack Johnson was arrested twice under the Mann Act. It was generally acknowledged that the arrests were racially motivated. A posthumous presidential pardon was granted in 2018 by President Donald Trump.

The latest notable person convicted on the Mann Act...Ghislaine Maxwell in 2021, sentenced to 20 years.

June 25, 1950: The Korean War begins with the invasion of South Korea by North Korea...and has never ended...a peaceful frozen conflict.

June 25, 1960: Cold War: Two cryptographers, William Hamilton Martin and Bernon F. Mitchell, working for the United States National Security Agency left for vacation to Mexico, and from there defected to the Soviet Union.

Within days of the press conference, citing a trusted source, Congressman Francis E. Walter, chairman of the House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC), said Martin and Mitchell were "sex deviates", prompting sensational press coverage. U.S. officials at the National Security Council privately shared their assumption that the two were part of a traitorous homosexual network. Classified NSA investigations, on the other hand, determined the pair had "greatly inflated opinions concerning their intellectual attainments and talents" and had defected to satisfy social aspirations.

Quote:But according to the NSA's own investigative files, obtained exclusively by Seattle Weekly, there's one major problem with the flaming traitor theory: Martin and Mitchell weren't gay. The formerly classified Pentagon and NSA documents, which reveal previously unpublished details of the historic spy-agency saga, appear to clear Martin and Mitchell of the sexual charges that rocked the country 47 years ago this summer and led to landmark NSA policy changes.

The Worst Internal Scandal in NSA History Was Blamed on Cold War Defectors’ Homosexuality (July 2007)

I was watching the The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951) the other night and afterward was skimming around IMDB...

One of the tallest actors ever, at 7′ 4″ (2.24 m) (wiki says 7' 7" & 7' 1" in the DVD commentary) he held various odd jobs before his debut on the silver screen. He worked for Spike Jones and his City Slickers, Ardens Dairy (in California,) as a Cowboy for Public Relations and at Knotts Berry Farm, (in California) also as a Cowboy. It was while he was working as a doorman at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood that his height was noticed and because of it he was chosen for the role of Gort. He also hosted a children's TV show in the Los Angeles area in the 50s called 'The Gentle Giant'. Father of nine children.

[Image: DknTGGp.jpg]

A funny coincidence that some will catch regarding his real name:

Lock Martin aka Joseph Lockard Martin. (October 12, 1916 – January 19, 1959)

Lockheed and Martin Marietta married (merged) in 1995 to form Lockheed Martin.

You'd best heed Lock Martin...Or  "the planet Earth will have to be eliminated."

[Image: wJ5cCvT.jpg]

He also had a role as an uncredited Giant in Million Dollar Mermaid (also known as The One Piece Bathing Suit in the UK) is a 1952 American biographical drama film about the life of Australian swimming star Annette Kellerman.

[Image: uOujw5K.jpg]

[Image: hHCnOXH.jpg]
Knew I shoulda been an archaeologist. Valérie Quennessen, The Princess in Conan the Barbarian. She allegedly discovered several pieces of 3500 year old pottery on set of Summer Lovers at a real dig site.

[Image: XlcnDol.jpg]
I had her for dessert tonight, err, I mean I had a delightful dish of strawberry shortcake with a devil's tower mound of whipped cream.

[Image: 1vhofFb.jpg]
The Price Is Right is saying goodbye to its longtime home in a special season finale, airing Monday, June 26 on CBS. After 51 years of taping at Television City’s historic Bob Barker Studio 33 in Hollywood, the classic game show will make the move to Haven Studios in Glendale, Calif., for Season 52, premiering this September.

MULHOLLAND FALLS (1996), now streaming on Tubi.

[Image: sfspwsg.jpg]

[Image: DBZqVnX.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-27-2023

Operation Redwing was a United States series of 17 nuclear test detonations for second-generation thermonuclear weapons from May to July 1956.

[Image: Itkb1Rf.jpg]

All kabooms were named after various Native American tribes. Ah, how considerate of the mad scientists.

[Image: 0RLb7AL.jpg]

[Image: UYRUGwe.jpg]

Don your glowing radium condoms, a healthy dose of radiation kills any VD and if it don't it's the least of your worries! What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. More free beer, sailor?!

Apple Vision Pro in 1950s:

[Image: Dj5b01S.jpg]

The first Harry Potter book was published on this day in 1997:

[Image: yancOe2.jpg]
https://twitter.com/BBCArchive/status/879279456879357952

Actually, my son hated it, but my daughter could not get enough.

June 25, 1969 THE CHAIRMAN premiered in NYC.

[Image: omAuC2B.jpg]

Location shooting in Hong Kong was refused by the country's government on the grounds of possible breach of the peace following demonstrations and propaganda campaigns mounted by Hong Kong communists claiming the film was anti Mao and anti Chinese consequently filming was transferred to Taiwan.

June 26, 1948: Shirley Jackson's dystopian short story "The Lottery" is published in The New Yorker magazine.

The Lottery (1969, 18min Film)

Too bad we can't make this an annual tradition for politicians. Though, we'd have to make it 10 or more lucky winners every year per every country.

[Image: pPdDck2.jpg]
Elektor USA/UK magazine Summer Circuits 1979

[Image: UTeM5LD.jpg]

Twin Peaks Part 8 aired 6 years ago on June 25, 2017. "Gotta light?"

[Image: jVbdWbR.jpg]

Twin Peaks is so steeped in esoterica that you need years to figure it all out. For instance while in the Black Lodge Laura Palmer tells Cooper that “I’ll see you again in 25 years.” The show was canceled and the world waited. 25 years later season 3 released. They planned it!

[Image: p4knuZq.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-28-2023

June 27, 1905: sailors mutinied aboard the Russian battleship Potemkin. With calls for revolution already sweeping Russia, poor morale following devastating defeats in the Russo-Japanese War sparked the mutiny. Sergei Eisenstein's 1925 silent film "Battleship Potemkin" about the incident is considered a masterpiece.

[Image: z8r9EzM.jpg]

And then one of the survivors of the Potemkin went on to open a very successful fish and chip shop in Dublin! Beshoff Bros fish n’chips

And so IT began...The first ATM was unveiled on June 27, 1967:

[Image: mkW2pri.jpg]

[Image: BWlIS7s.jpg]

This invention is credited to the engineering team led by John Shepherd-Barron of printing firm De La Rue, who was awarded an OBE in the 2005 New Year Honours. Shepherd-Barron stated "It struck me there must be a way I could get my own money, anywhere in the world or the UK. I hit upon the idea of a chocolate bar dispenser, but replacing chocolate with cash."

The Barclays–De La Rue machine (called De La Rue Automatic Cash System or DACS) beat the Swedish saving banks' and a company called Metior's machine (a device called Bankomat) by a mere nine days and British Westminster Bank's Smith Industries Chubb system (called Chubb MD2) by a month.

The man who invented the cash machine

John Adrian Shepherd-Barron was born on 23 June 1925 in Shillong (now Meghalaya), India, to British parents.

Yea, a shill'ing baron!

IS PRINCE CHARLES NECESSARY?

Illustration by Peter Max.  Time magazine, June 27, 1969.

[Image: JYCqu88.jpg]

June 27
[Image: EYXx3vT.jpg]
British Pathé archives

[Image: GeyZV7F.jpg]
Hardcore Lukashenko interview worth a listen!: https://twitter.com/robertsepehr/status/1673721534194802688

It's awesome when a major studio developed a viral marketing campaign around sneaking their Illuminati Reptilian characters into real news broadcasts in the era of QAnon...Skrulls have been appearing in real-life news broadcasts.

[Image: N41otl0.jpg]

"Secret Invasion" promo marketing strategy for Jimmy's Foods: https://twitter.com/beyoncegarden/status/1670979972838703105

Reptilian-humanoid hybrids in-canon.

[Image: jAbYamE.jpg]
Skrull wiki  |  Marvel Skrulls

The Reptilians are among us: Illuminati propaganda or cold, hard truth?

[Image: AneSlNI.jpg]

[Image: 0YjM84L.jpg]
OMNI Magazine, March 1995

I wonder how people would react 'if' this actually happened...

Discontinued (2023): A depressed millennial discovers that the world she knows is just a simulated version of reality that is being shut down. Suddenly, she's the only one who wants to stick around.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.”
― Philip K. Dick

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - Snarl - 06-28-2023

You make great posts.  Minusculegoodjob

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - Freija - 06-28-2023

(06-28-2023, 04:01 AM)Snarl Wrote: You make great posts.  Minusculegoodjob

The best!

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-29-2023

[Image: XmMHWel.jpg]
https://twitter.com/vermontgmg/status/1673502390522191872

Fascinating if you read the sources and phrasing carefully, what was the source of that fear? And who particularly was pushing for an escalation of that conflict? Who exactly was doing the coup-ing ? Straight from The New Yorker...

[Image: q3Yb0CK.jpg]

This Milley / Iran narrative can’t be classified if Mark Meadows wrote it in his book & Milley talked to the media prior. If 'classified'? Milley, not Trump, leaked it. Part of a conversation so, inadmissible.? No such document in DOJ hands, underlying use of the audio and it's useless, EXCEPT for narrative engineering value.

[Image: MMcNIK1.jpg]
CNN Politics

"What did the president know and when did he know it?"
- Howard Baker to John Dean, Senate Watergate Committee hearings, June 28, 1973

[Image: XOcnOBJ.jpg]
Transcript

Nixon was often very funny, whether he was trying to be or not:
Quote:Chief of Staff H.R. Haldeman: You could blackmail [Lyndon] Johnson on this stuff, and it might be worth doing.

President Richard Nixon: How?

Haldeman: The bombing halt stuff is all in the same file. Or in some of the same hands.

Secretary of State Henry Kissinger: We have nothing here.

Nixon: Damn it, I asked for that, because I need it.

Kissinger: Yeah, but Bob and I have been trying to put the damn thing together for three years.

Haldeman: We have a basic history of it—constructed on our own—but there is a file on it.

Nixon: Where?

Haldeman: [Tom] Huston swears to God there’s a file on it at Brookings.

Kissinger: I wouldn’t be surprised.

Nixon: Bob? Bob? Now, you remember Huston’s plan? Implement it.

Kissinger: Couldn’t we go over? Now, Brookings has no right to have classified documents.

Nixon: I mean, I want it implemented on a thievery basis. Goddamn it, get in and get those files. Blow the safe and get it.

Haldeman: They may very well have cleaned them by now, with this thing getting to—

Kissinger: No, I wouldn’t be surprised if Brookings had the file on the bombing halt.

Haldeman: My point is, Johnson knows that those files are around. He doesn’t know for sure that we don’t have them.

Blow the Safe

Now, apply the above to the current circus charades of "Get Trump now!" and the so-called UFO file that we all been hearing about for decades.

I mean, these are some gold star quotes:

[Image: Icn5n9h.jpg]
THE WATERGATE SCANDAL - A Research Paper (PDF)

Tom Cruise: I love a double feature, and it doesn't get more explosive (or more pink) than one with Oppenheimer and Barbie."

[Image: 6oBuCRk.jpg]

I am become the gender reveal party, destroyer of worlds.

[Image: SHF9Hs5.jpg]

The Barbie/Oppenheimer crossover has begun...Womanhattan Project!

[Image: gGRySSH.jpg]

Make Africa Great Again...

[Image: GFBHhqe.jpg]
https://twitter.com/russembkenya/status/1673916634489311233

Hmmm, he probably just got himself added to the Disposition Matrix....Or, it's all part of the globalist con job.

[Image: Lubx0ut.jpg]
That NGO, "Physicians for Social Responsibility" - Los Angeles still exists today - https://twitter.com/PSRLA
Between the nukes & UFO hysteria to generate $$$ back in the 50s-60s has many parallels to right now. And the protests.

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-29-2023

THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN ALIVE opened June 28, 1961 in Los Angeles with William Castle's HOMICIDAL. This was one of the most successful knock-offs of Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho (1960). William Castle and Columbia had this in theaters a year after the release of "Psycho". Part of the reason for the delay was that, at the time "Psycho" went into release, Castle was still working on 13 Ghosts (1960).

[Image: GPCJkCu.jpg]

Poverty wages in NYC...Be there in the view, The View giving Anchor assistance.

[Image: ZoWynxp.jpg]

Funny how the television anchors use a combination of repeated sounds, tones, and Visual stimulation, combined with specific phrases and imperative commands delivered with pressured speech — STAY TUNED don’t touch that dial!

[Image: M7bXHZS.jpg]

[Image: KGkzDgr.jpg]
[Image: EJWwc8y.jpg]
Major General Marion Eugene Carl

That low life should of been air dropped over Iraq and used by the Marines as cannon fodder.

Happy Wizard Wednesday!

[Image: SqwFLp5.jpg]

"They were a wild, turbulent race of savages, and studying them led to danger, madness."

"Abode of the Ancients" by Gilbert Williams, featured in Omni magazine (July 1979) for the short story "The Empath And The Savages" by John Morressy.

[Image: FfG0uK0.jpg]

NYC actually doing something for kids that isn't demonic propaganda and insane? Mark the calendar.

[Image: u4qywbb.jpg]
I can Breathe, Mommy

HONESTLY, are we not surprised? Harvard’s leading expert on honesty research has been caught fabricating research data in as many as 135 studies.

[Image: ThzdCLK.jpg]
Harvard behavior scientist who studied honesty accused of fabricating data

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - BIAD - 06-29-2023

(06-29-2023, 03:23 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: ...Funny how the television anchors use a combination of repeated sounds, tones, and Visual stimulation,
combined with specific phrases and imperative commands delivered with pressured speech — STAY TUNED
don’t touch that dial!

This cannot be be emphasised enough!
Smile thumbsup2

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-30-2023

June 29, 1958: Operation Hardtack I was a series of 35 nuclear tests from April 28 to August 18 in 1958 at the Pacific Proving Grounds. On this day the United States conducted the "Oak" thermonuclear bomb test on a barge in the lagoon at Enewetak Atoll. The massive 8.9 Megaton explosion, the sixth-largest US test, blasted a crater 5,740 feet (1749.5m) wide and 204 feet (62.1m) deep. This device evolved into the B53 bomb/W53 high-yield bunker buster warhead that was in service from 1962-1997.

This test was followed at 12 noon on same day with shot HICKORY detonation on a barge off the west end of Enema at Bikini. This one was a baby firecracker at only 14 kilotons of TNT.

[Image: aF5AbSi.jpg]

[Image: UILHfoO.jpg]

First 2 paras read: "It has been determined as a matter of Federal policy ... that at least 70 million people would have to be evacuated from target areas in case of threatened or actual enemy attack. No urban area in the country today has highway facilities equal to this task.

But such highways are coming. We are at work now, building our 41,000-mile National System and Defense Highways."

During its construction, and for many years thereafter, the entire road network was officially referred to as the National System of Interstate and Defense Highways.

[Image: 5tC38tW.jpg]

Fun Fact: the minimum clearance required by law for interstate highway overpasses was determined by the height of ICBM transport vehicles like this one, seen below, squeezing under an overpass in Benson, Arizona, en route to the Atlantic Missile Range, on December 1, 1956.

[Image: KUlIQv3.jpg]

Atlas Takes Flight and Evens the SCORE

In this 2015 article: "One source attributed the 16-foot standard indirectly to "Atomic Annie," which most sources say had a height of 12.2 feet, although it could have been higher if it was in its towing configuration."

Here is a Federal Highway Administration website discussing without referencing ICBM transports specifically how the final vertical clearance standard was arrived at:

Right of Passage: The Controversy Over Vertical Clearance on the Interstate System

I'll tell you, when I was doing a lot of traveling & family summer vacations towing my 5th wheel RV I was EXTREMELY aware of bridge & overpass height!! Trucker paper maps were my best friend! Eventually, Garmin GPS had a software update to alert you of low bridge height, but I always double-checked my paper maps. I seen many air-conditioners (& other roofing debris) laying about the roadside beneath overpasses. Out west there are bridges/overpasses with height less than 12 feet and 12' 6" and my RV was 12' 8". White knuckle, heart stopping adventures going down the non-truck routes that'll ruin a vacation and drain your wallet in a heartbeat!

So, yesterday, Ron DeSantis joined a long line of Republicans who have called for abolishing the Dept. of Energy, apparently unaware of its primary purpose is manufacturing, maintaining, and dismantling the US nuclear stockpile, and cleaning up related radioactive wastes, not to mention the gatekeeper of all Q-clearance files.

Ron DeSantis says he would eliminate four federal agencies if elected president

In fact, 65.5% of DOE's 2023 budget goes toward the US nuclear stockpile, defense nuclear nonproliferation, naval nuclear reactors, defense environmental cleanup, and other defense activities. If you eliminate DOE, these programs don’t magically end.

Department of Energy FY 2024 Congressional Justification (835 page PDF)

[Image: 5Jfujq8.jpg]

Today's free Prime watch: WHITE SANDS (1992), starring Willem Dafoe, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, and Mickey Rourke as a rogue CIA operative.

[Image: bycmr9O.jpg]

But, the censor prime nazis strike again: As of April 13, 2022, Amazon Prime Video features a version with some unusual edits: (1) Strong swear words have been blanked out, even though strong violence and sexual content remain; (2) After the closing credits, there is a minute of empty black footage. Then the first couple of minutes of the movie replay, silent and without the opening credits imposed on the screen. This is followed by the final shot of the movie, likewise silent without the closing credits imposed on the screen.

However, I found a possible uncensored version on Tubi.

[Image: fwjjvuF.jpg]
June 27, 1969: The NYPD raided the Stonewall Inn for serving liquor without a license. Frustrated at gay clubs being targeted; gays, lesbians, and transgender individuals, rioted for six nights.

An Amazing 1969 Account of the Stonewall Uprising

Flashback to 1969 with a modern gen remix:

[Image: AyultqR.jpg]

Back across the pond in America, a behind the disclosure scenes look:

[Image: visveaV.jpg]

[Image: v0j2I92.jpg]

Anyone care to enlighten me on just what in hell is a dwimmercrafty honey badger?

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - Snarl - 06-30-2023

(06-30-2023, 02:52 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: [Image: 5Jfujq8.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-01-2023

Twitter users this morning...

[Image: ULrd9xe.jpg]
More free speech, sheeple? Over in twat central according to ELon the 'lockdown' or lockout was intentional as he noticed the AI monster, ChatGPT & variants employed by msm networks were scraping precious $data from the Twitter platform. How dare those data mining thieves!

[Image: ai4Ky1d.jpg]
Course, that does not mean America will suffer same fate. Quite sure it will be very different.

An exiled and no longer connected officially to the Russian state paramilitary group, which has just fantastically shown the world the speed-runs it is capable of, is now being hosted in a country whose transferred nuclear weapons hosting facility will be completed next week?

[Image: XjOhmHd.jpg]
Russia signs deal to deploy tactical nuclear weapons in Belarus

[Image: tQFRTiy.jpg]
Nukes on the Move

Except for our mil/sats intel, I'm betting nobody on the outside really knows and the Ruskies know that our miltary knows that they know but pretend they each don't know. It's kinda like when stepford Biden stumbled into Office, nobody really knows who is actually in control of the "Football" and the nuclear escalation chess beat goes on like during the cold war is heating up. Moves & counter-moves to keep adversaries guessing.

[Image: ywBOsDR.jpg]

Wagner in country which borders NATO members Poland, Lithuania, and Latvia and with access to Kiev, and supposedly nuclear armed is definitely very suspicious situation.

Poland:
[Image: idX2LxY.gif]

Really long article with pics & vids, but this excerpt near the end caught my attention:
Quote:Special Report: Emergency Situation as Prigozhin Goes Nuclear Option

One last thing to mention. There is still the possibility this is all some kind of elaborate psyop. Anything is possible because the situation is simply so ‘out of left field’. The reason it’s out of left field to me in particular is Prigozhin really did not appear to have any substantive justification for any of this. As I said, Russia was crushing the AFU and has recently been in the best position of the entire SMO. Why would something like this happen now, if it were legitimate? It simply defies belief that Prigozhin would be so incensed about all the “failings” of the MOD at the time of the MOD’s singularly greatest glory on the battlefield. The only explanation in that case would be—as I said before—that Prigozhin knew his time was up as the MOD was already planning on canning him, so it was “now or never” for him.

However, on the other side of the coin, there is one unsettling thing about all this to me. Which is that, unless Prigozhin has completely had a mental break and is outright deranged (which I doubt), what he’s doing would appear to be suicidal. To march a few mercenary troops into Russia on the fly or on a whim seems utterly lunatic and would clearly result in nothing more than Prigozhin’s arrest and long imprisonment if not his death.

So, we are not the only ones considering the "psyop" possibility.

And from same author in updated article...

Quote:Nuclear Falseflag on Zaporozhye NPP Heats Up + Major Wagner Updates and More

The situation can only be considered urgent as Ukraine has now made their full intentions crystal clear. If before we suspected with high confidence, now it is plain fact. They intend to destroy the ZNPP plant as a last ditch attempt to ‘activate NATO’ by blaming Russia.

A completely coordinated campaign over the last few days has affirmed this. Not only was Budanov’s maiden speech after reappearing from his Kalibrated cranial trepanation centered on Russia’s alleged ‘mining of the ZNPP’ basement, but now several new instances of highly coordinated messaging have been released by Ukraine and its Western controllers.

Now, Zelensky has made two separate videos where he plainly states that Russia is preparing a massive terrorist attack at the ZNPP plant “just like they did at the Kakhovka dam”. He goes on to sternly warn the world and charge them with the responsibility to act with utmost severity in response to this upcoming Russian attack. He specifically invokes the threat of radiation crossing the borders into other NATO countries for obvious effect.

It may seem confusing to the outside observer at first, because Russia has always been the infamous mystery wrapped in an enigma. But listen to the people’s voices, they are cheering for Wagner while simultaneously praising Putin and Russia with a newfound optimism for destiny, rather than the fatalism of the 90s. It’s captured even in the spirit of the lonesome street sweeper, who intimates that everything is going exactly according to plan for Russia, in the midst of what appeared like an armed rebellion:

[pics & vids]

Can Americans understand such things? Perhaps only those who’ve read Dostoevsky.

This is a new Russia being born before our very eyes, with each hitch, like that of yesterday, merely serving as the birthing pangs of a new actualization of Russia’s historical purpose. These are a people that, despite the highest amplifications of Western propaganda, could not be shaken or split yesterday. They came into the streets in support of both Wagner and Putin, and all the heroes, because the narod now understand who the true enemy is and what the country is fighting for:

[pics & vids]

A mawkish take you say? But it’s the truth. Something is being awakened in the Russian people, and those with unclouded eyes can clearly see it.

Just take a look at yesterday’s annual Scarlet Sails celebration in St. Petersburg. One commentator noted the difference, how in previous years Western degenerate rap was performed, now patriotic music, and the people, even the youth were in raptures. Watch to the end:

[vid]

"It's the Scarlet Sails graduation party. They used to listen to Morgenstern (vile, Westernized rapper who was booted from Russia), but now it's Mark Bernes as played by Shaman. In ten years, we'll have the most patriotic young people.

Congratulations. You have awakened something new."

But, can it get any crazier? Why yes it can and summer just started and the 78th anniversary of the Trinity test is coming up in a few weeks so, perhaps the world might get a live (accidental) demonstration of "Friendly nuclear fire support" false flag exercise...

[Image: DmDGvLk.jpg]

Combating the Atomic Bomb on the Nuclear Battlefield

An Army training film which mainly deals with what to expect if you are an armored tank crew member during execution of a tactical nuclear war.

Baba Vanga was a world-famous mystic who grew up in Bulgaria. She has often been referred to as the Nostradamus of the Balkans for her grand predictions. One of her predictions warned that there would be a major nuclear power plant explosion in 2023.

[Image: oVFGlrZ.jpg]

[Image: PeK7P9e.jpg]

[Image: lfL5bu5.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-02-2023

[Image: W8b3m3k.jpg]
National AI Initiative

[Image: lIMdP7Y.jpg]

Lockheed Martin trending on #ufotwitter. Looks like they might be currently trying to get rid of their 'exotic' materials to prevent any potential public outburst or legal repercussions.

[Image: d0Z87EZ.jpg]

[Image: pdKUlZn.jpg]
The cup must be emptied before it can be occupied by a new recipe or ideologue of a new reality. In the window of this expect some sort of madness as the mess of the old mind leaves, and the new simultaneously enters, all is in flux and it will take years to settle.

[Image: zdiEYP1.jpg]
Reuters top photos of the week

[Image: da1htBI.jpg]
In light of jokes about how we'll soon be unable to share this photo, it's curious that at the meeting where it was taken, Ghislaine "asked Mr. Musk if there were a way to remove oneself from the internet and encouraged Mr. Musk to destroy the internet."

Elon Musk Has the World’s Strangest Social Calendar

Funny how just a few months ago Elon started off by saying (numerous times) he wanted to encourage MORE interaction in "The Global Town-square" - not LESS? It's really interesting how every decision he makes appears as if it was designed to push people away from this site, almost like that's the goal. lol.

Stepford Biden is postponing the release of further JFK archive docs because they present "identifiable harms" to the military, IC, and foreign relations. I wonder what could be in there?

Quote:Sec. 2.  Background.  (a)  The Act permits the continued postponement of public disclosure of information in records concerning President Kennedy’s assassination only when postponement remains necessary to protect against an identifiable harm to the military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement, or the conduct of foreign relations that is of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in disclosure.  Agencies have applied this statutory standard when proposing the continued postponement of public disclosure of specific information, and the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) has reviewed each of these redactions to determine whether NARA agrees that these redactions continue to meet the statutory standard.  In the Presidential Memorandum of December 15, 2022 (Certifications Regarding Disclosure of Information in Certain Records Related to the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy) (December 2022 Memorandum), I certified the temporary continued postponement of public disclosure of redacted information in a small number of records covered by the Act.  At the time, the Acting Archivist of the United States (Acting Archivist) advised that a limited number of records that were the subject of agency proposals for temporary continued postponement warranted further review to ensure that information from these records is disclosed to the maximum extent possible, consistent with the standards of the Act.  In the December 2022 Memorandum, consistent with that advice, I directed agencies to continue to work with NARA to review these records to determine if additional information proposed for redaction could be disclosed.

Memorandum on Certifications Regarding Disclosure of Information in Certain Records Related to the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy

"identifiable harms" I assume means there are people who are still alive, who would be made very uncomfortable by their long criminal career in classified connections + $$$ to the case being made public.

NARA released a new set of JFK assassination records.

Jefferson Morley highlights information that is still pending release in his new article over on Substack:

[Image: ToSPr9O.jpg]
Late on a Friday Night, Biden Guts the JFK Records Act

[Image: JsOE0Xc.jpg]

Lunatic Calm - Neon Reprise (1997)

Only 9 images vice my usual 10 images due to rate limiting issues.

[Image: IkulfZM.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-08-2023

The Week in Memes: Cocaine Bear Edition

I haven't seen the movie, but the plot could never happen, right? It turns out to have been prophecy of a sort. Hunter Biden, the Biden who really puts the "white" in the White House. It’s almost loud enough to be heard over the din of the leftist primal scream over the Supreme Court.

[Image: nPDwQsi.jpg]

[Image: Jl75chn.jpg]

[Image: fFhbigp.jpg]

[Image: 38IaXcZ.jpg]

[Image: iY3Y4m3.jpg]

[Image: AbOYQK2.jpg]

[Image: qA0Tc1H.jpg]

[Image: NSoILLa.jpg]

Think I'll have some ice cream while I stare at the sun.

[Image: zFcYp0g.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - Kenzo - 07-11-2023

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1005]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1006]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-12-2023

[Image: dPgBLH1.jpg]
TRINITY ANNIVERSARY SCREENING EVENT FOR THE NEW CHRISTOPHER NOLAN FILM "OPPENHEIMER"

Oppenheimer nuke porn trailer:
[Image: 0DuQ31V.jpg]
Wut?? 1.5 miles?
The trinity nuclear test crater was approximately 1,000 feet diameter according to the Atomic Heritage Foundation. You'd think after expending hundreds of millions of $$$ they'd at least get a few simple facts right.

[Image: 97jmWSM.jpg]

THE TARAMIND SEED opened in NYC July 11, 1974. Parodied in the April 1975 issue of MAD #174 as "The Tommy-Red Seed." Department: Bullshevik.

[Image: qC5OE4k.jpg]

July 11, 1962 Nevada, the United States conducted Johnnie Boy, a test of the W30 Tactical Atomic Demolition Munition, part of DOD-sponsored Operation Sunbeam to obtain weapon effects data on low-yield nuclear explosions. The yield was 500 tons (.500 kt).

The TADM was an atomic landmine, designed to blow up roads, bridges, dams, and mountain passes to block or slow the advance of Soviet armored forces. It was operational until 1966, when it was replaced by the W45 Medium Atomic Demolition Munition (whose yield was 1-15 kilotons).

[Image: IDSSrrp.jpg]

300 TADMs—sometimes subsequently replaced by 350 MADMs (below)—were deployed in Alaska (1961-70), Guam (April-June 1964), Hawaii (1959-75), Italy (1959-86), Okinawa (1959-72), S. Korea (1959-86), and W. Germany (1959-86).

[Image: IcPX2KE.jpg]

Sources: HISTORY OF THE CUSTODY AND DEPLOYMENT OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS JULY 1945 THROUGH SEPTEMBER 1977 (PDF)

United States Secretly Deployed Nuclear Bombs In 27 Countries and Territories During Cold War

[Image: PKBsxNu.jpg]
Politico

Meanwhile, on June 30, 2019, Donald Trump became the first sitting US President to visit (walk across the border line) into North Korea and have a friendly chat with Rocketman.

In 2023, Sandia Labs will spend $2.9 billion (93.6% of its budget) on nuclear weapons and weapons-related programs. Redirecting a small portion of that would go a long way toward resolving Albuquerque’s crime, homelessness, drug addiction and mental health problems.

[Image: 7JcH6zT.jpg]

The first Cray-1 system was installed at Los Alamos National Laboratory in 1976. Eventually, eighty Cray-1s were sold, making it one of the most successful supercomputers in history. It is perhaps best known for its unique shape, a relatively small C-shaped cabinet with a ring of benches around the outside covering the power supplies and the cooling system.

The National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) was the first official customer of Cray Research on July 11, 1977, paying US$8.86 million ($7.9 million plus $1 million for the disks) for serial number 3. The NCAR machine was decommissioned in 1989. Today's smartphones have more power.

[Image: K5SaeD4.jpg]

Today...

[Image: 1aMKvgB.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-12-2023

July 11, 1953, Maj. John Bolt shot down two MiGs while flying an F-86E Sabre to become the only U.S. Marine to achieve ace status in two wars and the only Marine jet fighter ace. During WWII, he became an ace as a VMF-214 "Black Sheep". He had 12 total victories during his career.

[Image: dOqBE1f.jpg]

July 11, 1962: The world’s first satellite television broadcast took place using Telstar. The satellite’s first broadcast involved relaying an image of a flag outside its base station at Andover Earth Station to the Pleumeur-Bodou earth station in France. Despite partly being a product of the Cold War, Telstar was also a victim. High-altitude nuclear tests had created artificial radiation belts that overwhelmed the electronics on the satellite and led to irreparable damage that caused it to completely fail nine months later.

July 11, 1976: USS Constitution fired a 21-gun salute in honor of Queen Elizabeth II as as she arrived in Boston on board the Royal Yacht Britannia. The Queen then toured "Old Ironsides" and was presented with a miniature sea chest made from oak recovered during the ship's restoration.

[Image: FF81BJ8.jpg]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1007]

I wonder what happened to all of the groundbreaking Anti Gravity research done by aerospace corps post WWII? I wonder if many of these projects went black and eventually became operational and for cover the many manufactured sightings to further the 'space alien' UFO myth. If we counted all of the programs they spent billions upon billions on only later to cancel those programs we’d be talking trillions of dollars of funding wasted..except it perhaps wasn't wasted. Buried from the public at the start of the Cold War and assigned to private compartmentalized entities.

[Image: fPdq49q.jpg]
The Hunt for Zero Point - Inside the Classified World of Antigravity Technology (2002) by Nick Cook (PDF)

It just never ends...

[Image: fBtfZKb.jpg]
'Underground Climate Change' Threatens to Destabilize Buildings

Nephilim/Anakim/Rephaim entrainment continues apace.

[Image: 8duPzUH.jpg]
Nephilim Trolls Come to Portland

[Image: Pdr9Sav.jpg]
NY Post

Again with the Giants. The Weeknd, this time. Are there any stadium shows or festivals that aren't filled with this imagery these days?

[Image: FG9G4ti.jpg]

[Image: SVNHanh.jpg]
President touts 'Bidenomics' Propaganda

"If you tell a lie often enough, the sheeple will believe." -Joseph Goebbels

[Image: TDgEGZ3.jpg]

Summer chill out...

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - F2d5thCav - 07-12-2023

All that anti-grav research got deep-sixed in what, the 50s?

One wonders what it led to.

Cheers

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - BIAD - 07-12-2023

(07-12-2023, 04:41 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: All that anti-grav research got deep-sixed in what, the 50s?

One wonders what it led to.

Cheers

Along with Battelle's Nitinol (memory metal), who knows how far-on they are!

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-13-2023

July 12, 1957: the annual civil defense drill known as Operation Alert [1954-1961] commenced. The New York Daily News front page coverage of Operation Alert. Here is the July 13, 1957 edition.

[Image: jWAk3PC.jpg]

Operation Alert 1957 marked the first publicly distributed photograph (not 100% sure it's the first, but very likely one of the earliest photos) of the Nuclear Football. Eisenhower's military aide Captain Evan "Pete" Aurand (June 10, 1917 – June 7, 1989) carries the satchel. Captain Aurand, naval fighter pilot from WWII later went on to become a Vice Admiral.

[Image: VqiXBPm.jpg]

"The chief executive participates in Operation Alert - a major deterrent to complacency." 1 min newsreel on OPERATION ALERT '57:

On July 12, 1957, Dwight D. Eisenhower became the first US President to fly in this Bell H-13J-BF Sioux, serial number 57-2729. Eisenhower's personal helicopter pilot, Air Force Major Joseph E. Barrett, flew the rotorcraft with special anti-glare tinting to the huge plexiglass nose bubble and a Secret Service agent occupied the left seat. The chopper is on display at the Steven V. Udvar-Hazy Center, Smithsonian Institution National Air and Space Museum in Chantilly, VA.

Although Capt. Aurand accompanied President Eisenhower, he did not fly in the same helicopter as the president because the Bell H-13J had only three seats.

[Image: sEwaDcl.jpg]

Man in shades is James Joseph Rowley (October 14, 1908 – Nov 1, 1992) was the head of the United States Secret Service between 1961 and 1973, under Presidents Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon. Rowley began working for the Secret Service in 1938 during the days of Franklin D. Roosevelt's administration, after first joining the FBI in 1936. On June 18, 1964, Rowley provided testimony to the Warren Commission investigating the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

[Image: VRg071r.jpg]

After this first trip, Eisenhower began to use the helicopter almost weekly to fly either to Camp David or to his farm, which was located just north of there in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.

Fun fact from a presidential historian: There was no AC in the Air Force helicopter and it was a hot summer DC day, and Ike hated the glass bubble USAF helo. Next time, he flew a Marine troop transport helo. And the Marines installed AC.

Atomic Platters recording artist and actor, Peter Scott Peters (Peter Sikorski) [July 12, 1930 - 1994] in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada. Listen to his 1961 pop song "Fallout Shelter":

[Image: Q2epp7m.jpg]

Of all the songs ever written about Cold War panic (many songs), Peter Scott Peters amazing 45 single "Fallout Shelter" may well be the coolest. The two-minute, 33 second opus begins with a driving jazz beat that leads the listener to a slightly menacing spoken word refrain: "I’m not scared, I’m prepared, I’ll be spared." The hepcat singer then brags about his bachelor pad bomb shelter being fully equipped for the atomic duration:

Lyrics:

I'm not scared
I'm prepared
I'll be spared

I've got a fallout shelter, it's 9 by 9
A Hi-Fi set and a jug of wine
Let the missiles fly from nation to nation
It's party time in my radiation station
A 14 day supply of multi-purpose food
Water,  medicine, be sure to include
Build your bomb bungalow, you needn't postpone
With no down payment and an FHA loan

Let the tests go on in the atmosphere
In my fallout shelter, I'll have no fear
My baby and me, cozy we'll be
Away from radioactivity

Of course, what respectable "bomb bungalow" would be complete without a female companion to help re-populate the post-attack world? Peters has that covered: “My baby and me, cozy we will be, away from radioactivity.” The style of the song then abruptly shifts away from that of a weird spoken word jazz tune to a more conventional early 1960s pop rock ditty:

Twenty megatons is the size of the boom
And if they let it go, I'll feel no doom
Let the cats run about, helter-skelter
I'm gonna, live, live, live in my fallout shelter

Finally, how could we not love a song that ends like this?

So if you want to be full of confidence
Get survival jazz and civil defense
You'll live like a king in your fallout pad
'Till the all clear sounds on CONELRAD.
Dial six-four-o, twelve-four-0 - CONELRAD

Here's a wiki List of songs about nuclear war - the oldest from 1950, many in the 80s, to the latest "Does Anybody Care" by Alex Hirsch in 2022.

Belfasts Hidden Nuclear Bunker - Located in a leafy residential area sits the Mount Eden Park Regional War Room. From 1953 this building would have been the place that Northern Ireland would have been run from after a Nuclear War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r9r0UOkCGQ

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

[Image: xfZf7ZD.jpg]

Elon & that consciousness thing again...

[Image: 4lVAS66.jpg]
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1679183676113059843

[Image: 4Whb4sd.jpg]

Tapped out..."Say Good-bye to Anchor Steam Beer" - Anchor Stream Brewery has closed after 127 years... Ha, no surprise.

[Image: yNPaRBN.jpg]

[Image: wolowGg.jpg]