Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Humor, Jokes & Pranks (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) (/showthread.php?tid=67)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-18-2022

Hello, nice to meet ya'll.

[Image: cE00uBY.jpg]

Friday night in my 1978 Dodge B200 custom van.

[Image: OXxhZOn.jpg]

[Image: m19yB0J.jpg]
Sheeple Supreme intelligence

Day #9 - Until the report drops, this series will include a daily picture of Jacques Vallée stoned out of his mind.
[Image: 98kBT11.jpg]

LOL!!!!!!
[Image: IWe7ghO.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - Minstrel - 11-19-2022

(11-18-2022, 04:52 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Hello, nice to meet ya'll.
[Image: IWe7ghO.jpg]

Seems like a nice place for some errant missiles to drop... - - - as memes, of course - - - unless they're from
North Korea, since we are all hoping for 'Jong Un's ultimate victory over The West...(aren't we?)

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-19-2022

(11-19-2022, 04:40 PM)Minstrel Wrote:
(11-18-2022, 04:52 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Hello, nice to meet ya'll.

Seems like a nice place for some errant missiles to drop... - - - as memes, of course - - - unless they're from
North Korea, since we are all hoping for 'Jong Un's ultimate victory over The West...(aren't we?)

Yes, he seems to be shooting for Japan. Perhaps Yokosuka.

[Image: pY12vfE.jpg]

This is the story of the entire left-wing -woke -virtue signaling quisling community.

[Image: RqjEwN6.jpg]
NY Mag Esplainer

[Image: jvxZskK.gif]

[Image: R5XB2Yb.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - BIAD - 11-19-2022

(11-19-2022, 05:30 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

[Image: jvxZskK.gif]

[Image: smedley-quote.jpg]
Smile

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-19-2022

OBE Rebirth Rituals..."Divine healing, Rising from the Ashes"

[Image: V1UQpEa.jpg]
Best Life

Letting go of past trauma, or creating trauma?

[Image: 6ZiSiXi.jpg]
Russian Psychic Therapy

Taylor Swift Midnights

[Image: q2yClvr.jpg]

The Anti-Hero video Depicts Taylor & her Dark/Crazy Alter. Her Darker Self probably doesn't want to look in the Mirror (Portal) & see her True Self. She's asking her fans to share/embrace their "Anti-Heroic Traits."

[Image: myGM4ho.jpg]

This video shows Taylor at her funeral, she exits her casket alive.

[Image: oFPoZY4.jpg]

In case you haven't noticed this will be my daily catch-all thread of useless trivia & cybernetic Presstitute madness memes to keep myself contained & entertained while not to dirty up the board. Feel free to add-on whatever your meme warrior mind desires.

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - BIAD - 11-20-2022

A still I took from a damaged video cassette I found beneath a bush in my garden.
I swear.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=68]

I swear a lot.

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-20-2022

Musk has full control, Trump reinstated, Kanye about to go wild again.
Technocrat Avengers have officially assembled.

[Image: NO2PwWV.jpg]

[Image: S7oCHmE.jpg]

[Image: Yx4eY4P.jpg]

[Image: ieuTByT.jpg]

[Image: C6Mbp4a.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - BIAD - 11-21-2022

[Image: attachment.php?aid=69]
He's Blind?

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 08:50 PM)BIAD Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=69]
He's Blind?

You know, given the past 5 years I'd say that meme is right on target, err digits. I mean think about it a minute, the ruling elite class have been spending/dumping billions & trillions into techno dystopia like water or endless sand in a desert. Money is nothing to them. What is money to them is 8+ billion souls ready to be transformed into digit manipulation. And they (WEF/Davos crowd) use the word "transformation" a lot.

That meme reminds me of...

And then we have Alan Moore...

"If you are on a list targeted by the CIA than you really have nothing to worry about. If however, you have a name similar to somebody on a list targeted by the CIA then you are dead."

"The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that is in control. The truth is far more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless."

From the docu "The Mindscape of Alan Moore" (2003)

Also, Alan Moore interview demonstrates the power of magic(k). Mind blowing!!

Almost forgot, the Big Electron...

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-22-2022

[Image: OSuXBp1.jpg]
Quote:KANDAHAR, AFGHANISTAN — Individuals and organizations are quitting Twitter in droves to protest Elon Musk's "recklessly violent" decision to reinstate Donald Trump's Twitter account, chief among them the Taliban.

The legitimate government's final tweet read, "So long, and thanks for all the American weapons!"

"Long has Twitter served as a safe haven of free speech for North Korea, Iran, Al Qaeda, and ourselves," said Taliban Spokesman Badrash Onmyrhir, still tired from a long day of lashing young women for daring to remove their head scarves. "But with Trump's return to the platform, we no longer feel safe from his violent and hurtful tweets."

North Korean Press Secretary, Hae Yu Suk applauded the Taliban's decision, saying: "We, The Democratic People's Republic of Korea have followed The Taliban's courageous gesture and have quit Twitter for fears that allowing a violent lunatic access to the free speech platform may lead to the deaths of millions."

Al Qaeda is reportedly up in the air about quitting Twitter, stating legitimate fears that Trump's mean tweets could reign terror upon the world, while at the same time recognizing Twitter as a powerful tool for recruiting suicide bombers.

At publishing time, the Taliban had already resumed using Twitter, stating in a tweet, "After pausing for much of the weekend to assess our concerns, The Taliban is resuming its activity on Twitter as we continue to monitor the situation."
BabylonBee

[Image: aHXdLgd.jpg]
[Image: 7m4xSlS.jpg]

[Image: DbyisD7.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - BIAD - 11-23-2022

When Halloween has past... those grinning pumpkins become vulnerable.
Huh

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-26-2022

You never know which dreams will come true.

[Image: e23Z96b.jpg]

[Image: myACt62.jpg]
The year is 2030. Organized criminals run "wife farms" out of Hungary on remote jobs where the paycheck is always laundered money. Very legal too.
Surrogate mothers + synthetic identity fraud + IVF = untraceable generational wealth laundering. Probably already happening.

When logic goes Kaboom!
[Image: EGblxcw.jpg]
[Image: 0agmZQ6.jpg]

[Image: UCVA3Xt.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-28-2022

Good lord!!

[Image: QZdyUZ5.jpg]

Detonate the EMPs if you please.

[Image: 95zrgOL.jpg]

China’s about to torture/imprison/kill scores of people who just want freedom, and this is what the UN is tweeting about. MinusculeWTF

Realize where we are yet?

[Image: tzZyk14.jpg]
https://shareverified.com/pledge-to-pause/

The 3 necessary ingredients for rehabilitating our culture:

1. Helicopters
2. Woodchippers
3. Determination & perseverence

[Image: 9Q2LsUk.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-28-2022

Deus Ex Troller-in-Chief (TIC):

[Image: YQVPUSg.jpg]

[Image: VMhmKtm.jpg]

That framed painting in the gun case is the same one Q had posted back on Christmas eve 2017. The timeline has been one very long narrative. Amazed he posted such a harmful photo...ya know, the diet coke. Laughing

That framed painting in the George Washington gun case is the same one Q had posted back on Christmas eve 2017. The timeline has been one very long narrative.

The object of interest in lower left corner is the Tibetan "vajra" (club), literal translation: 'Thunderbolt' is a legendary and ritual weapon, symbolising the properties of a diamond (indestructibility) and a thunderbolt (irresistible force).  It is used symbolically by the dharmic traditions of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism, often to represent firmness of spirit and spiritual power. According to Hinduism, the vajra is considered one of the most powerful weapons in the universe.

[Image: 8pIFeTg.jpg]
Quote:Ghanta (Sanskrit: घण्टा, IAST: ghaṇṭā; Tibetan: drilbu) is the Sanskrit term for a ritual bell used in Hinduistic religious practices. The ringing of the bell produces what is regarded as an auspicious sound. Hindu temples generally have one metal bell hanging at the entrance and devotees ring the bell while entering the temple which is an essential part in preparation of having a darshan.

What other billionaire is into this shamanic Buddhism enlightenment?

@Jack - Jack Dorsey, co-founder and former CEO of Twitter.  MinuusculeClap

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - Minstrel - 11-29-2022

(11-28-2022, 08:56 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Deus Ex Troller-in-Chief (TIC):

That framed painting in the gun case is the same one Q had posted back on Christmas eve 2017. The timeline has been one very long narrative. Amazed he posted such a harmful photo...ya know, the diet coke. Laughing

That framed painting in the George Washington gun case is the same one Q had posted back on Christmas eve 2017. The timeline has been one very long narrative.

The object of interest in lower left corner is the Tibetan "vajra" (club), literal translation: 'Thunderbolt' is a legendary and ritual weapon, symbolising the properties of a diamond (indestructibility) and a thunderbolt (irresistible force).  It is used symbolically by the dharmic traditions of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism, often to represent firmness of spirit and spiritual power. According to Hinduism, the vajra is considered one of the most powerful weapons in the universe.

[Image: 8pIFeTg.jpg]
Quote:Ghanta (Sanskrit: घण्टा, IAST: ghaṇṭā; Tibetan: drilbu) is the Sanskrit term for a ritual bell used in Hinduistic religious practices. The ringing of the bell produces what is regarded as an auspicious sound. Hindu temples generally have one metal bell hanging at the entrance and devotees ring the bell while entering the temple which is an essential part in preparation of having a darshan.

Is this the Real Excalibur?
Who can wield it?

BTW: If you get the chance to watch the movie - "Infinite" (with Mark Wahlberg) - - - DON'T! - - - even if it is free.

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - Finspiracy - 11-29-2022

[Image: mm1ijy5a5r881.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...369eafb74e]

[Image: thequint%2F2021-06%2Ff333931b-90ee-478f-...k_Govt.png]

[Image: FGRGjw7XsAQpLY2.jpg]

[Image: FJKveUxXEAEWApJ.jpg]

[Image: FGODLdvXsAQtM1U.jpg]

[Image: ee9c2abc6423ece3a82f01747fb4fe1836ce1127...e390_1.jpg]

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-30-2022

The UFOlogy Tarot (Major Arcana) 22 card deck has been completed.

[Image: eCU26jb.jpg]

[Image: Xk0sEUl.jpg]

[Image: wphEX1I.jpg]

[Image: XLU25mf.jpg]

Choose your favorite UFOlogy Tarot Card

(11-29-2022, 06:55 AM)Minstrel Wrote:
(11-28-2022, 08:56 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: .

Is this the Real Excalibur?
Who can wield it?

BTW: If you get the chance to watch the movie - "Infinite" (with Mark Wahlberg) - - - DON'T! - - - even if it is free.
[/quote]

Too late. Afterward, I went off into a reincarnation tail spin and had a weird dream about it. Elon as I'm sure other super wealthy types are into some really strange esoteric beliefs. He used his wife/ex-wife, mistress as a play toy to express some of those beliefs. Some real, some fantasy fiction.

RE: Meme Scholar with Madness (PhD) - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-01-2022

Biden promised "the most pro-union administration in American history.” He is taking an intermission from that pledge to crush the railroad workers strike.

[Image: awuESJB.jpg]

Studying theory
[Image: 1C4ioZ7.jpg]

[Image: Ly9mZe2.jpg]

[Image: HzezKr1.jpg]

Just the so-called world’s richest man / owner of the global town square chatting up a Hitler fanboy who declared himself pro-Nazi just hours earlier on the Alex Jones show, nothing to be alarmed about. What a show watching AJ be the most reasonable person in the room trying to rein his wild theories back in the looney bin.

[Image: zW6GU0S.jpg]

Alex trying to cut to commercial again, mentions food Kanye, goes "I have to watch my meals because the Jews froze my bank accounts."

Alex says something about "Evil Nazis"

Kanye "I don't like the word Evil next to Nazis... I love Jewish people, but I also love Nazis!"

Alex laughs, realizing he can't even say the word Nazis without Kanye saying something positive.

Alex: "I'm the crazy one here, the whole world's crazy. This is absolutely lit."

*commercial break*

Alex now saying that based on genetic testing Ethiopians have Jewish blood and therefore *genetic gymnastics* black people ARE Jewish and that the ADL denies them their heritage.

Kanye interrupts, "Ben Shapiro just mad that Kyrie won't sign his basketball. Back to you, Nick."

Ye decided to go out like a cocaine bear on red pills.