Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
THE Alien Artifacts on Mars: What NASA doesn't want you to know the Why files - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Technology and Advancements (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Science and Space...the Other Final Frontiers (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+--- Thread: THE Alien Artifacts on Mars: What NASA doesn't want you to know the Why files (/showthread.php?tid=554)

THE Alien Artifacts on Mars: What NASA doesn't want you to know the Why files - 727Sky - 04-28-2023

Much is a rehash of what some of the subjects and discussion we have seen on ATS and elsewhere. I have always wondered about the high levels and two hot spots on Mars of Zeon-129 which is spoken to in the video. Should we or do we trust NASA for the truth or is their "NEVER A Straight Answer" moniker deserved ? There are many links to this video's references for those who might be interested.

Quote:On July 25th, a NASA scientist was studying images of a region of Mars called "Cydonia" when something caught his eye. He had to take a second to process what he was seeing. He grabbed a magnifying glass. There was no doubt. On the surface of Mars, 140 million miles from Earth, was a structure in the shape of a human face. It was huge; about a mile wide; and showed two eyes, a nose, and a mouth. Around the Face were pyramids and structures that didn't look natural. They look like they were built... by someone. The following day, NASA held a press conference. Of the thousands of photos sent back from Mars, all anyone asked about was The Face. Who built it and why? Is it a message from an advanced civilization now long extinct? Is it a religious artifact? Is it solid like the Great Sphinx? Or could it contain chambers like the Great Pyramid? Then NASA threw cold water on the speculation. They said there was a second photograph of the area taken shortly after. And that photo showed that the face was nothing more than an optical illusion. Small problem. That second photo doesn't exist. So why did NASA lie? The answer to *that* question is in the other pictures. #NASA #Mars #Conspiracy

RE: THE Alien Artifacts on Mars: What NASA doesn't want you to know the Why files - Gordi - 04-30-2023

(04-28-2023, 01:58 AM)727Sky Wrote: Much is a rehash of what some of the subjects and discussion we have seen on ATS and elsewhere. I have always wondered about the high levels and two hot spots on Mars of Zeon-129 which is spoken to in the video. Should we or do we trust NASA for the truth or is their "NEVER A Straight Answer" moniker deserved ? There are many links to this video's references for those who might be interested.....

Hi Sky,
Co-incidentally - I actually watched this video yesterday!
I like the guys production & delivery style very much.

I looked into the Mars Face & Cydonia a few years back, and was confused by the "2nd photo" comments in this, because I'd definitely seen a second photo, but I think that must have been the "cat-litter box" one from later on?

From memory, one of the experts ran the images of cydonia through some military photo-analysis software, which is used to identify hidden / un-natural (man-made) targets in aerial photos of landscapes, and many of the pyramid-like structures returned "hits" as being un-natural / man-made.

NASA are their own worst enemies at times, with all of the obfuscation and obvious evidence-tampering. Why can't they just release the full, original images (along with the "enhanced" ones if that's what they want to show us)?
And, as was mentioned previously, if you get caught telling one lie.... etc

Thanks for sharing!
G

RE: THE Alien Artifacts on Mars: What NASA doesn't want you to know the Why files - 727Sky - 04-30-2023

Thanks for the reply Gordi ...The video is about a 6 or 7 out of a 10 IMO but still entertaining. It is a shame that so many of our government agencies have lost the trust of the citizens but that is for another thread I suppose...