Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Recent Taiwan drills revealed Chinese military strategy & weaknesses - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: Recent Taiwan drills revealed Chinese military strategy & weaknesses (/showthread.php?tid=540)

Recent Taiwan drills revealed Chinese military strategy & weaknesses - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-22-2023

Recent Taiwan drills revealed Chinese military strategy, weaknesses, & embarrassing behaviors:

Quote:The world hasn't had much chance to learn about China's military capability because the PLA hasn't been engaged in a war for decades. Chinese military began three-day drills to protest Taiwan's President's meeting with the U.S. House Speaker. It claimed that multiple PLA units carried out a "Taiwan blockage" plan in the surrounding waters. The 3-day military exercises inadvertently revealed the weaknesses of the Chinese navy, some embarrassing behaviors by the PLA, and Beijing's strategy to take over Taiwan.

RE: Recent Taiwan drills revealed Chinese military strategy & weaknesses - 727Sky - 04-23-2023

I for one long for a world where control and subjugation of the smaller or weaker is not a worthy goal by the control freaks of this world. In the meantime, "if a country wants peace prepare for war" has never been more true than today IMO.

RE: Recent Taiwan drills revealed Chinese military strategy & weaknesses - MitchellBupp - 04-23-2023

The "Mother of all Stupidity" is thinking that any war with China is a win for anyone. From what I have read every war game scenario at the US War College in Carlisle, PA we have lost Taiwan to the Chinese. I see it going nuclear as China strikes US bases and the only defense is battlefield nuclear weapons because this is the only way to stop mass concentrations of troops and equipment. Will the US use nukes to defend our naval fleet?

The only real option is a complete embargo of China, not Russia as the G7 recently proposed. Biden, the WEF and World leaders gave the future to China in the "new green deal" as all manufacturing roads today go through Bejing.

With all that said the sooner the World divests its supply chains from China the better off we all will be!

RE: Recent Taiwan drills revealed Chinese military strategy & weaknesses - 727Sky - 04-23-2023

(04-23-2023, 12:28 PM)MitchellBupp Wrote: The "Mother of all Stupidity" is thinking that any war with China is a win for anyone. From what I have read every war game scenario at the US War College in Carlisle, PA we have lost Taiwan to the Chinese. I see it going nuclear as China strikes US bases and the only defense is battlefield nuclear weapons because this is the only way to stop mass concentrations of troops and equipment. Will the US use nukes to defend our naval fleet?

The only real option is a complete embargo of China, not Russia as the G7 recently proposed. Biden, the WEF and World leaders gave the future to China in the "new green deal" as all manufacturing roads today go through Bejing.

With all that said the sooner the World divests its supply chains from China the better off we all will be!
I too have read the same things about the war games and they may be correct as we are 9000 miles away and China is next door.... China still has most favorite trade nation status so until that ends all the rough talk is B.S.

There are others who have also said embargo yet Crickets as many political donors have businesses in China ... It is a big bad mess the whole situation before us is.. They are having elections soon and one of the contenders is pro reunification so IMO noting happens until the election is settled..