Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Time To Go Full Auto Or Full Retard? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Firearms & Related Topics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+--- Thread: Time To Go Full Auto Or Full Retard? (/showthread.php?tid=534)

Time To Go Full Auto Or Full Retard? - OmegaLogos - 04-19-2023

Explanation: Due to recent events in Chicago involving 100's of teenage youths rioting in their masses I hereby pose the 'questionable' question of is it time to convert your semi automatics into fully automatic firearms?

Hundreds of teenagers flood into downtown Chicago, smashing car windows, prompting police response

Quote:CHICAGO - Hundreds of teenagers flooded into Downtown Chicago on Saturday night, smashing car windows, trying to get into Millennium Park, and prompting a major police response. At least one person in a car was attacked.
Shots were fired near the corner of Madison and Michigan, and FOX 32 Chicago decided that it was unsafe to keep our news crew on the scene.

Two teens were wounded by gunfire in the crowds in the first block of East Washington Street. A 16 and 17-year-old boy were taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital in fair condition with gunshot wounds. 

Quote:Chicago Mayor-elect Brandon Johnson said the city needs a "comprehensive approach to improve public safety."

"In no way do I condone the destructive activity we saw in the Loop and lakefront this weekend," Johnson said in a statement. "It is unacceptable and has no place in our city. However, it is not constructive to demonize youth who have otherwise been starved of opportunities in their own communities."

Shock Video: White Woman Viciously Beaten By Mob of Black Teens Amid Chicago Riots

Quote:Saturday’s crowd, which formed after invitations to attend circulated on social media, began to go out of control around 7:30 p.m. as police said about 200 young people were fighting and jumping on cars near the intersection of Washington and Wabash.

Woman Attacked in Chicago: “They Said They Were Going to Kill Us”

Couple attacked in Chicago 'Teen Takeover' speaks out 

Personal Disclosure: I think and feel if one is faced by mobs of rioting people then yes fully automatic seems to be the logical answer and way to go to defend oneself.

The other choice is to be possibly overwhelmed and killed.

[Image: never-go-full-retard-tropic-thunder.gif]

RE: Time To Go Full Auto Or Full Retard? - 727Sky - 04-19-2023

Very sad state of a society when the youth have nothing better to do than destroy stuff and people. Full auto is a big waste of ammo but effective at getting fire superiority... Usually if you drop a few the rest will scatter unless they are armed too...then... shoot and cover and wish you were never there...

RE: Time To Go Full Auto Or Full Retard? - Michigan Swamp Buck - 04-19-2023

Why not go full Viking Berserker and rip people limb from limb in a fury of blood lust? It sounds far more satisfying then watching them drop from a safe distance. They get to see the blind rage right in their face as you gut them on the spot and charge at the next one. Ripping them apart with your hands would be the most satisfying, but a club, sword or battle axe would likely be needed if they try and mob you and take you down. Of course at that point it matters not who's blood is in your mouth, it will drive you harder to take more of them down.

RE: Time To Go Full Auto Or Full Retard? - ABNARTY - 04-22-2023

I have no clue what gets into these kids' minds... if anything at all. 

Then we see the "leaders" in the community get out there and bad-mouth Walmart for leaving after they have been robbed 10,000 times. 

When are these "leaders" going to try and intervene with the kids of the community? You know, get to the root of the problem. Since there would be no news cameras there for that endeavor, it will never happen.   

I guess I would advise against the full auto thing. They have enough shootings in Chicago the way it is. Yes, this sounds odd coming from me.   

However, Chicago keeps voting for more of the same. It astounds me. They must enjoy chaos and depravity.

RE: Time To Go Full Auto Or Full Retard? - Ninurta - 04-22-2023

(04-19-2023, 11:04 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Personal Disclosure: I think and feel if one is faced by mobs of rioting people then yes fully automatic seems to be the logical answer and way to go to defend oneself.

The other choice is to be possibly overwhelmed and killed.

[Image: never-go-full-retard-tropic-thunder.gif]

Full auto can certainly work in such a scenario. It's one of the few times full auto can actually be handy rather than just fun and wasteful. In Columbia, many many moons ago, when we were down there screwing around with the Columbian Cartels, I had a friend that had set an M-60 LMG up at the dirt berm of a field fortification. The Cartels had convinced just a whole damned pack of campesinos to assault that position... but they discovered pretty quickly they had made a mistake. There must have been around 300 of them in a human wave attack, but there's nothing quite like a couple of belts of 7.62 through a trusty M-60 to assist folks in reconsidering the error of their ways. It doesn't take all that many bodies stacking up for the rest to decide they hear their mothers calling for them. To be fair to them, they were not soldiers or sicarios, just local coca farmers that the Cartels had whipped into a frenzy. Then again, these mobs that are taking over the US are of about that same caliber.

But, full auto firearms are really not all that common in US civilian hands, are VERY expensive, and owners of them usually get them as an investment, meaning they are loathe to see them confiscated in a police investigation. 

That leaves us with semi-auto arms to work with here. Working in that scenario with semi-auto, I think the best thing to do is get into a doorway where you are protected on 3 sides and overhead, where they can only come at you one at a time, and just start acting like it's a carnival shooting gallery. Knock one duck down at a time. As mentioned above, you don't really have to knock many of them down before the rest decide it's time to grab their ball and glove and go the hell home for supper.

Really, I'm convinced that is the main reason they are trying to outlaw all semi-auto firearms here. It's not "for the children", it's to protect their pet criminals from us mean old not-victims. They'd much prefer we don't decline or contest our victimhood, and yet some of us stubbornly insist on doing exactly that.

Carrying extra magazines, of as high a capacity as you can get, is always a good idea. You know - just in case the attackers are as hard-headed as you are...

ETA: Antifa types have taken to using explosives and fireworks in their "peaceful protests". You treat those just as you would a hand grenade - if they don't land at your feet, you just ignore them and keep on keeping on. If they DO land at your feet, you just kick them back into the mob they came out of, and turn those asswipes into a great pile of panic when they try to get away from the impending explosion. They are often too tightly packed together to make good their escape. Hilarity will ensue. There's just something very satisfying about turning their own weapons against them and creating an unexpected "oh shit!" moment for them... who doesn't love surprises?

RE: Time To Go Full Auto Or Full Retard? - Ninurta - 04-22-2023

A much younger me, practicing effective crowd control with an M-60 LMG and a silenced Stemple SMG at the range:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=620]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=621]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=622]

So, yeah, I think there are a few limited times when full-auto can be an effective crowd pleaser.

RE: Time To Go Full Auto Or Full Retard? - Snarl - 01-23-2024

@"EndtheMadnessNow"#18 arrived https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/attachment.php?aid=1847

RE: Time To Go Full Auto Or Full Retard? - Schmoe - 01-23-2024

Honestly, just time to move out of the cities and let the animals have it.  I left Philly (thank fucking God) because crime is skyrocketing, and it doesn't look to be improving any time soon.

I'd sleep with a 12 gauge next to my bed, right within arm's reach.  To answer your question, @"OmegaLogos"#8 it's a choice between illegally modifying your AR-15 to full auto, which isn't all that involved if you have a full auto bolt carrier group, or go the legal route and get a class 3 FFL, which requires money and hoops to jump through.  Not to mention the cost of buying an already fully automatic weapon.  I've seen MP5s listed at $20,000.

If you go the illegal route, you'll wipe the floor with some riff raff, but you'll be fucked with the ensuing investigation.

When I was in Philly, one of the few neighbors who wasn't a dirt bag and I had an agreement that we'd keep an eye out, since we worked opposite shifts.  Fucking joke that we had to do that with all the bullshit going on in that shit hole of a city.

RE: Time To Go Full Auto Or Full Retard? - 727Sky - 01-23-2024

Think of all the once great cities you have lived in, or have friends and relatives there now that have turned into a weekend/weekly crime scene. The slow destruction of everything that once made a/the country great.... like we are the frogs in the water pail while the heat is turned up slowly until we are cooked dead.

When the government sicks a Swat team on a citizen for false premises it should be considered attempted murder and whoever caused the Swat Team to arrive should spend a long time in prison and not a club fed either.

I am not on "X" but evidently Catturd has many followers.. He has some great points. He seems to know the dirty tricks our Federal Government is capable of and also realizes he has a target on his back. Stuff like this bothers me and should bother you too.

RE: Time To Go Full Auto Or Full Retard? - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-24-2024

I think it's like that every week in bloody chaotic Chicago. 95% of the murders don't even make the 6pm news.

What ever happened to all those high tech advanced non-lethal weapons for crowd control I been hearing about for decades along with billions of tax-payer dollars dumped into it for police depts?

I suspect some nefarious group is behind the teens gone wild all over big cities for their transformation agenda BS.

Full auto if I'm in tight quarters with a zombie horde of hooligans hell bent on killing me. I stay out of cities and avoid large crowds.

[Image: BbWzZJm.jpg]

RE: Time To Go Full Auto Or Full Retard? - Snarl - 01-24-2024

I (honestly) don't know how many I have. I could think about it and come up with the number. But, why bother.

The last time we moved, I forgot about two long ones I had stashed away for "the bug-out event". I snuck back onto the property to get them ... and couldn't remember exactly where to dig. If memory serves I got them on the third or fourth try.

Lesson learned: They're more accessible here.

And from the start of this post to now ... I would likely come up short if asked to count 'em up in my head. Completely forgot about the one right next to me.