Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The Night Agent (Netflix) - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Movies & TV Shows (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+--- Thread: The Night Agent (Netflix) (/showthread.php?tid=520)

The Night Agent (Netflix) - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-12-2023

Fast action binge worthy show. The Night Agent is a sophisticated, character-based, action-thriller centering on a low-level FBI agent who works in the basement of the White House, manning a phone that never rings -- until the night that it does, propelling him into a fast moving and dangerous conspiracy that ultimately leads all the way to the Oval Office.

Plot: FBI Agent Peter Sutherland is thrown into a vast conspiracy about a mole at the highest levels of the United States government. To save the nation, he plunges into a desperate hunt for the traitor, while protecting ex-CEO Rose Larkin from the people who murdered her aunt and uncle.

[Image: iC4aAn2.jpg]

You'll be hooked within minutes of first episode.

RE: The Night Agent (Netflix) - Freija - 04-12-2023

I've seen the trailer for this and it looks interesting but I have avoided it because it is a series and I lack any degree of self control so I try to stick to movies most of the time.

Once I start a series, if it is good and all episodes are available I can't seem to stop even if I'm up all night and half the next day. If there are multiple seasons, I can force myself to take a break but then binge each successive season all at once.

I may have to break down and watch this one? There's only ten 49 minute episodes.  Sure

RE: The Night Agent (Netflix) - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-13-2023

(04-12-2023, 09:00 PM)Freija Wrote: I've seen the trailer for this and it looks interesting but I have avoided it because it is a series and I lack any degree of self control so I try to stick to movies most of the time.

Once I start a series, if it is good and all episodes are available I can't seem to stop even if I'm up all night and half the next day. If there are multiple seasons, I can force myself to take a break but then binge each successive season all at once.

I may have to break down and watch this one? There's only ten 49 minute episodes.  Sure

I kinda have same issue. I'll watch a few series shows for a short time span then have to switch to movies only and then go completely dark for awhile before restarting. Last week I watched Tulsa King series.

RE: The Night Agent (Netflix) - Freija - 04-13-2023

DAMMIT!

3:28 AM and I just finished the whole thing. It was good. Thanks for the recommendation.

RE: The Night Agent (Netflix) - Chiefsmom - 04-13-2023

I've been thinking about watching this with the hubby, so he doesn't keep having to sit through hours of Sci Fi and Zombies, for a little while, anyway.  Something for this weekend.

LOL  He complains about how stupid people are in zombie shows, like black summer.

RE: The Night Agent (Netflix) - Theatreboy - 04-16-2023

I am in the middle of it...I love it.