Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
My Private Little War Against My Authoritarian Shithole Nation! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Around the World - Worldwide News (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Forum: Australia (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+--- Thread: My Private Little War Against My Authoritarian Shithole Nation! (/showthread.php?tid=502)

My Private Little War Against My Authoritarian Shithole Nation! - OmegaLogos - 04-04-2023

Explanation: Casualty Lists: 1 KIA and yet his ghost lives on... Hear his moans and groans here!

Sydney Morning Herald What does an ex-soldier’s war crime charge mean for whistleblowers? Story by Amber Schultz • Sunday

Quote:McBride is facing a jury trial over the leaking of a cache of documents to the ABC shortly after his discharge from the ADF, which formed the basis of its 2017 “Afghan Files” investigation. The subsequent Brereton Report found credible evidence of war crimes committed by Australian special forces, with 39 murders, executions and allegations of torture.

McBride faces five charges relating to the unauthorised disclosure of information, theft of Commonwealth property and breaching the Defence Act, and could face up to 50 years in prison.

Quote:McBride was forced to drop his application for protection under whistleblower laws after the government moved to quash the testimony of two of his key experts on public-interest immunity laws.

Quote:McBride’s lawyer Mark Davis also said he saw no joy in seeing Schulz arrested.

“What occurred in Afghanistan was a result of the deliberate policy of commanders and the Canberra military bureaucracy to be blind to the actions of their soldiers in the field. It was an unparalleled dereliction of duty or avoidance of responsibility,” he said.

“[Schulz and McBride] are both facing prison. Where are the ministers facing prison [and] where are the generals facing prison? Both McBride and this man could feel that the responsibilities should lay at their feet.”

Personal Disclosure: ...

This Is War (Feat. Richard Farrell) Matthew Raetzel

So yeah ... nahhhh, Ima not gonna accept this crap!

I would never interfere with a trial, which is currently ongoing, but I currently reckon that McBride is being stitched up and has the chances of Buckley's and none in getting off these charges 'lightly' if at all.

So I gotta pull a battle plan outta my arse and prepare for the worst ...

The Low Down Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap After The Trial Goes Badly For McBride Plan ...

[Image: hades-angry.gif]

RAW UNADULTERATED VIOLENCE UPON A DIRTY FILTHY NO-GOODER!

BURN THE BASTARD!

So who is this cunt that I am going to utterly destroy by fire eh?

Of course I know him ...

He's me. Cool

The Force is with Me (Star Wars song)

Self-immolation

Altruistic suicide

List of political self-immolations

System Of A Down - Chop Suey!

Quote:Father, into your hands I commend my spirit
Father, into your hands
Why have you forsaken me?
In your eyes forsaken me
In your thoughts forsaken me
In your heart forsaken me, oh
Trust in my self-righteous suicide
I cry when angels deserve to die

Because I AM True Blue ...

John Williamson - True Blue

BUT I ASSURE YOU, that the Federal AG Mark Dreyfus is making a YUGE Mistake! ...

Men At Work - It's a Mistake

Wiki has told me all I need to know ...

Quote:Personal life

Dreyfus lives in Malvern with his Chilean-born wife Deborah (née Chemke). The couple have three children, Joe, Tom and Laura.[36][37][38][39]

Dreyfus is a keen swimmer, cyclist and runner and is a frequent participant in open water swims and fun runs within his electorate.[40][41]

Dreyfus speaks fluent Spanish[39] and has stated that, had he not become a lawyer, he would have liked to become a park ranger in the Alpine National Park.[42]

He is a supporter of the St Kilda Football Club.[43]

@The AG ...

Quote:Mira lo que me has hecho hacer, maldita idiota(feminine)

Mira lo que me has hecho hacer, maldito idiota(masculine)

Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration

Angry That is all!

RE: My Private Little War Against My Authoritarian Shithole Nation! - 727Sky - 04-04-2023

I play golf with many X-pat Australians and I have never heard someone say they wanted to go back to Australia to live as most think the country is F***! However most guys from America say the same thing..

RE: My Private Little War Against My Authoritarian Shithole Nation! - yuppa - 04-04-2023

(04-04-2023, 11:32 AM)727Sky Wrote: I play golf with many X-pat Australians and I have never heard someone say they wanted to go back to Australia to live as most think the country is F***! However most guys from America say the same thing..

Australia looking pretty good these days..... Cool