Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
5 Unsolved Mysteries Of The Congo Jungle That Cannot Be Explained - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Cryptozoology (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: 5 Unsolved Mysteries Of The Congo Jungle That Cannot Be Explained (/showthread.php?tid=496)

5 Unsolved Mysteries Of The Congo Jungle That Cannot Be Explained - 727Sky - 04-03-2023

Makes you wonder ?

RE: 5 Unsolved Mysteries Of The Congo Jungle That Cannot Be Explained - Chiefsmom - 04-03-2023

After hearing stories, from a guy that went to Brazil, and the small dog size spiders there, I want nothing to do with any monster spider with 4 foot legs.

No thank you.

That snake picture was cool though!

RE: 5 Unsolved Mysteries Of The Congo Jungle That Cannot Be Explained - Michigan Swamp Buck - 04-04-2023

(04-03-2023, 09:54 AM)727Sky Wrote: Makes you wonder ?

Yeah, it makes me wonder why I bother when you don't entice me with your alluring description and witty commentary about what must certainly be a most interesting video that I'm not going to watch.

RE: 5 Unsolved Mysteries Of The Congo Jungle That Cannot Be Explained - Freija - 04-04-2023

(04-04-2023, 04:20 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Yeah, it makes me wonder why I bother when you don't entice me with your alluring description and witty commentary about what must certainly be a most interesting video that I'm not going to watch.

I'm glad you said this and not me but I will agree that posting just a video does not a thread make.

RE: 5 Unsolved Mysteries Of The Congo Jungle That Cannot Be Explained - 727Sky - 04-04-2023

IMO the title of the video says everything most people with any curiosity in the subject would feel inclined to want to see. I do not normally post pablum or videos that I do not feel interested in... So I obviously think others will be interested in a subject too without being spoon fed an opinion by me.

One thing I hated about ATS was the, "tell us what you think or feel about a subject" as that is not something I possibly wanted to share with certain 3 letter agencies  who are probably there data mining a social profile on everyone.. So if I post something watch it, read it, or not... as they say around here in this country, " Up to you!"

If the title is not an explanation enough and I find it interesting I will do some enticing and creative writing with regards to a subject; if the title IMO says it all, then love it or leave it..

This is a reply to Michigan Swamp Buck and Freija

RE: 5 Unsolved Mysteries Of The Congo Jungle That Cannot Be Explained - Ninurta - 04-04-2023

(04-04-2023, 08:31 AM)727Sky Wrote: IMO the title of the video says everything most people with any curiosity in the subject would feel inclined to want to see. I do not normally post pablum or videos that I do not feel interested in... So I obviously think others will be interested in a subject too without being spoon fed an opinion by me.

One thing I hated about ATS was the, "tell us what you think or feel about a subject" as that is not something I possibly wanted to share with certain 3 letter agencies  who are probably there data mining a social profile on everyone.. So if I post something watch it, read it, or not... as they say around here in this country, " Up to you!"

If the title is not an explanation enough and I find it interesting I will do some enticing and creative writing with regards to a subject; if the title IMO says it all, then love it or leave it..

This is a reply to Michigan Swamp Buck and Freija

Sounds about right to me. Watch something if you want to, don't watch it if you don't want to, but why waste time and energy just pushing air around to bitch about something? Bitching and whining are why my first two wives became exes.

RE: 5 Unsolved Mysteries Of The Congo Jungle That Cannot Be Explained - Michigan Swamp Buck - 04-04-2023

I connect online with my smart phone and I'm not wasting my data because you think it's a good video without saying why. I guess you didn't really want my input, esp after the in depth explanation about why you don't post such info, so I'll leave it and pretty much every other video posted. I will be expecting this from now on and likely not even click on your threads, but that's probably OK with you and why you post video to begin with.

RE: 5 Unsolved Mysteries Of The Congo Jungle That Cannot Be Explained - Ninurta - 04-04-2023

(04-04-2023, 02:06 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I connect online with my smart phone and I'm not wasting my data because you think it's a good video without saying why. I guess you didn't really want my input, esp after the in depth explanation about why you don't post such info, so I'll leave it and pretty much every other video posted. I will be expecting this from now on and likely not even click on your threads, but that's probably OK with you and why you post video to begin with.

Fair enough.