Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Mexican President Threatens Republicans Calling for US Military to Target Drug Cartel - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Mexican President Threatens Republicans Calling for US Military to Target Drug Cartel (/showthread.php?tid=414)

Mexican President Threatens Republicans Calling for US Military to Target Drug Cartel - 727Sky - 03-12-2023

So ask yourself if you had a country where the Cartels control just about anything in your country why would you refuse help from a more technological powered country who wants to help ?

Many years ago a Marine friend of mine had said we kicked their butts once so he thought it would be wise to put the Marines on the border and have them move south until we can get a border we can defend; probably around the Panama Canal..

Many of my Mexican friends said America was the big brother they should listen to.. Once the ego is removed I would not be surprised if many Mexicans would be happy to see the Cartels destroyed... It would have been easier 20 years ago before the Cartels infiltrated just about all facets of Mexican life.
https://lists.youmaker.com/links/cCKQwQqo9a/Jlid8tcrj/b3XK0cBSvO/Z2JeBafY5tC

Quote:[/url]
Mexican President Threatens Republicans Calling for US Military to Target Drug Cartels
[url=https://img.theepochtimes.com/assets/uploads/2023/03/10/Andres-Manuel-Lopez-Obrador-GettyImages-1246387130-1200x802.jpg][Image: Andres-Manuel-Lopez-Obrador-GettyImages-...00x420.jpg]

Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador gestures during a press conference in Mexico City on Jan. 20, 2023. (Alfredo Estrella/AFP via Getty Images)
[Image: JoeGomez_WEB.jpg]
By Joe Gomez
March 10, 2023Updated: March 11, 2023
biggersmaller
Print

0:004:16

Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador has threatened to start a public “information campaign” in the United States against Republican lawmakers after several have called on the U.S. military to target drug cartels south of the border.
“I would just like to tell them either they change their treatment of Mexico or from today we will start an information campaign in the United States so that all Mexicans, our fellow countrymen, know about this aggression by Republicans against Mexico,” López Obrador said Thursday during a news conference.
In the wake of the kidnapping of four Americans and the killing of two of them in the border city of Matamoros, Mexico several Republicans in Congress have demanded the United States step up its fight against Mexican drug cartels, even if that means crossing the border to do it.
“The kidnapping and murder of American citizens in Matamoros prove that Mexico is a narco-state,” Rep. August Pfluger (R-Texas) told The Epoch Times. “President Biden must make it clear that this horrible violence will not go unpunished. If Mexico can’t stop the cartels, then our nation must use any tool in our arsenal to solve it for them.”
Pfluger’s call to action is also shared by Reps. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) and Mike Waltz (R-Fla.), who introduced legislation in January that would create the Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) to target Mexican drug cartels in Mexico.
“The cartels are [at] war with us—poisoning more than 80,000 Americans with fentanyl every year, creating a crisis at our border, and turning Mexico into a failed narco-state,” Crenshaw said. “It’s time we directly target them. My legislation will put us at war with the cartels by authorizing the use of military force against the cartels. We cannot allow heavily armed and deadly cartels to destabilize Mexico and import people and drugs into the United States. We must start treating them like ISIS—because that is who they are.”
War of Words
During his news conference, López Obrador specifically called out Crenshaw who posted a video message in Spanish on Wednesday to the Mexican president, asking why López Obrador rejected his proposal for the U.S. military to take action against drug cartels in Mexico.
“Yesterday was the last straw. According to the report presented [to] me this morning, this man, [Crenshaw] dares to say that they are going to use the armed forces of the United States to enter our territory as in an invasion,” said López Obrador.
“We are not going to permit any foreign government to intervene in our territory much less that [foreign] governments armed forces intervene,” he said. “We could go to the U.N. “
As part of the ongoing war of words between Crenshaw and López Obrador, the congressman posted on Twitter “Bring it. Lol,” and told the Mexican president to “get a grip” and start campaigning against the drug cartels not “Americans who want to help eradicate them.”
Kidnapping and Murders
The Gulf cartel has taken responsibility for kidnapping and murdering the Americans in Tamaulipas, where the group has a large presence.
In a letter obtained by The Associated Press through a Tamaulipas state law enforcement official, the Scorpions faction of the Gulf cartel apologized to the residents of Matamoros, the Mexican woman who died in the cartel shootout, and the four Americans and their families.
“We have decided to turn over those who were directly involved and responsible in the events, who at all times acted under their own decision-making and lack of discipline,” the letter reads, adding that those individuals had gone against the cartel’s rules, which include “respecting the life and well-being of the innocent.”
Drug cartels have been known to issue communiques to intimidate rivals and authorities, but also at times like these work with public relations to try to smooth over situations that could affect their business.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.

RE: Mexican President Threatens Republicans Calling for US Military to Target Drug Cartel - Ninurta - 03-12-2023

(03-12-2023, 11:05 AM)727Sky Wrote: So ask yourself if you had a country where the Cartels control just about anything in your country why would you refuse help from a more technological powered country who wants to help ?

I'm a simple man, with a simple mind. So, the answer to that seems obvious to me - Obrador is in the Cartels' pockets. I can think of no other reason for a "leader" to act directly against the interests of his subjects, in favor of those oppressing them. Obrador is simply the Mexican version of BidenHarris and Trudeau - acting against his own people and in favor of the Masters who line his cage with newspaper and hand-feed him.

Quote:Many years ago a Marine friend of mine had said we kicked their butts once so he thought it would be wise to put the Marines on the border and have them move south until we can get a border we can defend; probably around the Panama Canal..

I'd actually be in favor of that, having some experience in that AO. The Campesinos just have to go in whichever direction the Masters shove them, with no recourse. They occasionally throw a revolution on the promise that they will get more autonomy and individual choice, but that is never what is given to them - they merely change which Master is at the top of the heap, giving them orders.

Almost all of them have rich countries, with great soil and endless promise - but the Masters never allow them to take advantage of that to improve their own lives. In Nicaragua, for instance, there was not much difference, really, between Somoza and Ortega - both barked orders at the People, and expect them to be followed to the letter, only to enrich themselves and to the detriment of their subjects. 

Meanwhile, much like AOC preventing Amazon from creating a shit-load of jobs in her district, Nicaraguan Leftists railed against US companies like Dole who were taking advantage of the rich environment there and pouring more money into the local economy thereby - but that money always floats to the top, whichever top there is, and never stops with the campesions doing the actual work. Doesn't matter if the government at the time is Right or Left, the end result is always the same with the Oligarch of the moment taking the lion's share.

I believe the US could make better use of the land, and bring more prosperity to the campesinos, so yeah, let's DO IT!

Quote:Mexican President Threatens Republicans Calling for US Military to Target Drug Cartels
[Image: Andres-Manuel-Lopez-Obrador-GettyImages-...00x420.jpg]
Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador gestures during a press conference in Mexico City on Jan. 20, 2023. (Alfredo Estrella/AFP via Getty Images)

Merely the face of the current Oligarchy, a figurehead so the Cartel Bosses can ply their trade outside of the limelight.

Quote:Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador has threatened to start a public “information campaign” in the United States against Republican lawmakers after several have called on the U.S. military to target drug cartels south of the border.
“I would just like to tell them either they change their treatment of Mexico or from today we will start an information campaign in the United States so that all Mexicans, our fellow countrymen, know about this aggression by Republicans against Mexico,” López Obrador said Thursday during a news conference.

Fuck 'im. Bring it on, bitch! Does he really think he can do any worse than China and Russia do? Maybe he just read "The Mouse that Roared".

As far as "our fellow countrymen" goes, then Mexicans in the US need to make a decision - are they Mexicans, or Americans? Do they look out for Mexican Drug Cartel interests like Obrador is doing, or do they look out for American interests, where they found their prosperity? If they are Mexicans, then why did they leave Mexico? Ship them back if they have trouble figuring out where their loyalties are. If they are more loyal to Mexico, then send them home where they are more comfortable. Don't let the door bang their asses on their way out. I'd be happy to be the boot that sends them home.

We don't need any more criminals in the US - we already have plenty. if they want to ally with the Cartels, then send them back to the Cartels.

Quote:Pfluger’s call to action is also shared by Reps. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) and Mike Waltz (R-Fla.), who introduced legislation in January that would create the Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) to target Mexican drug cartels in Mexico.

“The cartels are [at] war with us—poisoning more than 80,000 Americans with fentanyl every year, creating a crisis at our border, and turning Mexico into a failed narco-state,” Crenshaw said. “It’s time we directly target them. My legislation will put us at war with the cartels by authorizing the use of military force against the cartels. We cannot allow heavily armed and deadly cartels to destabilize Mexico and import people and drugs into the United States. We must start treating them like ISIS—because that is who they are.”

I don't normally agree with Crenshaw, whom I view as just a RINO with an eyepatch, but in this case I do agree with him.

Quote:During his news conference, López Obrador specifically called out Crenshaw who posted a video message in Spanish on Wednesday to the Mexican president, asking why López Obrador rejected his proposal for the U.S. military to take action against drug cartels in Mexico.
“Yesterday was the last straw. According to the report presented [to] me this morning, this man, [Crenshaw] dares to say that they are going to use the armed forces of the United States to enter our territory as in an invasion,” said López Obrador.

Hey Obrador - fix your own shit, or we can fix it for you, but either way it's gonna get fixed, because the US cannot and should not continue to bear the brunt of your bad decisions and collusion with criminals. That, sir, makes YOU a criminal, too. Are you sure you want to be dropped into that category with the US as your opponent? Think before kicking your fucking pie-hole into gear!

Quote:“We are not going to permit any foreign government to intervene in our territory much less that [foreign] governments armed forces intervene,” he said. “We could go to the U.N. “

So to keep the US from cleaning up YOUR mess by "intervening in our territory", you'll intervene in US territory? How does that "fight fire with fire" shit work? Don't you fight fire with WATER instead? Dumbass!

Go to the UN. Be my guest. The UN is a Paper Tiger filled with freeloaders who get their money for nothing and their kicks for free. The UN Is not the US government, and does not control the US, or any other nation. They are a bunch of freeloaders that sit back on their fat asses collecting money, and actually DO nothing at all.

Oh, the UN wants to screw with the US on behalf of Mexican drug cartels? Cool. They can just squat their HQ in another country, then. Maybe Mexico would take their refugee asses in. We can level that UN building in New York just as easily as we can level a Cartel drug lab in Mexico, and fewer people would miss it than would miss the fentanyl lab.

Go ahead. Go to them. I dare ya!

Quote:The Gulf cartel has taken responsibility for kidnapping and murdering the Americans in Tamaulipas, where the group has a large presence.
In a letter obtained by The Associated Press through a Tamaulipas state law enforcement official, the Scorpions faction of the Gulf cartel apologized to the residents of Matamoros, the Mexican woman who died in the cartel shootout, and the four Americans and their families.
“We have decided to turn over those who were directly involved and responsible in the events, who at all times acted under their own decision-making and lack of discipline,” the letter reads, adding that those individuals had gone against the cartel’s rules, which include “respecting the life and well-being of the innocent.”

Seems to me that the Cartel in question saw the handwriting on the wall, and could feel the heat of incoming, so they started backpedaling pretty swiftly. Obrador would be wiser to take a lesson from his Masters here.

-------------------------------------------------

You may not be able to tell it from the above, but I really have no use at all for Mexican drug cartels or the UN. I see them both as equivalents, and both taking action against humanity, although the Cartels are most certainly more adept at it, and the UN is just  bumbling along not really doing anything at all other than putting out talking points for left-Wingers and other criminals against humanity.

Taking on the Cartels would be risky, but Freedom always has risks, and freeing ourselves - and Mexico - from the Cartels is no different. They already have a strong, if under the table, presence in the US, so striking their Mexican bases would also necessitate striking them HERE, to prevent retaliatory mischief here. 

For example, the CJNG (Cartel Jalisco Nueva Generacion - Jalisco New Generation Cartel) has bases not too far from here, to the east around Roanoke and Winchester, and to the south in Upper East Tennessee. Sinaloa Cartel has a base not far from here, to the west, in Southeastern Kentucky and Lexinton, KY. I would be caught in the crossfire if they go at one another, but eradicating their US bases at the same time as we eradicate their Mexican bases would give them something bigger to worry about than taking out each other.

We know where their US bases are, so why are they still here?

They tend to set up operations in smaller towns, under the radar and out of the limelight. A couple years ago, the Feds rolled one up just east of here in a tiny crossroads town in Southside VA  (Axton, as I recall) which was linked to their Winchester organization.

Since we know where they are, just light those bastards up at the same time we are lighting up their Mexican bases. Don't try to arrest or prosecute, just light 'em up and be done with it. In a big fireball.

Make the US a Cartel unfriendly no-go zone while curing Obrador of his own infection.

I think the main reason we don't is because the Ukraine is far more important than America to the BidenHarris regime, and he doesn't want to waste weaponry to benefit the Americans who paid for it when he can send it to the Ukraine to benefit Ukrainians instead.

Well, that and the fact that BidenHarris is actually taking actions to enrich the Cartels by facilitating their human trafficking and drug trafficking by keeping the borders thrown wide open and giving them free rein and operational control there. Sometimes I wonder if he is not in the Cartels' pockets too, just like Obrador is.

RE: Mexican President Threatens Republicans Calling for US Military to Target Drug Cartel - Chiefsmom - 03-14-2023

I figure he is either scared of the cartel, or in their pockets, which I believe the latter to be true.

While I wish we would actually do something about them, there is too much money to be made by the 3 letter agency's in our country, to do anything in theirs.

Hell, we have already let them get a strong foothold here.