Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Guohua's Lounge (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Forum: Rogue-Nation's Music and Media Den (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=122)
+--- Thread: Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock (/showthread.php?tid=370)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock - SomeJackleg - 03-02-2023

apparently the copyright owners are blockers. so fuck them and instead here's one that youtube says you have to sign in for because of the eye candy for the fella's, sorry to all the lady members but you know how us men are.

Mother America is brandishing
Her weapons
She keeps me safe and warm
By threats and misconceptions
So if you break the chains
You'll have to shake me
And if you break my heart
You'll have to take me

another blocker watch on youtube only, so instead since it's that way for every video, i'll post a tribute one instead of the blockers version. at least the person that put forth a effort will get the hits / views instead of the greedy bastards.

Roll me over and turn me around
Let me keep spinning till I hit the ground
Roll me over and let me go
Riding in the rodeo

RE: Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock - A51Watcher2 - 03-02-2023

RE: Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock - A51Watcher2 - 03-02-2023

So this one is the story of my life.

No seriously!

I have a thread planned on explaining how I got into this mess.

I swear it wasn't my fault. If you had seen and experienced the things I did, you would walk alone too.

Maybe you do, we are after all Rogues here.

RE: Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock - DaphneApollo - 03-02-2023

RE: Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock - A51Watcher2 - 03-04-2023

RE: Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock - A51Watcher2 - 03-04-2023

RE: Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock - DaphneApollo - 03-05-2023

RE: Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock - SomeJackleg - 03-05-2023

don't know what's going on with youtube, tried to search and find out why so many videos are now coming up watch on youtube. haven't found anything except the same old reasons. so the only thing i can think of is copyright, channel blockers, or cross linking.

so seeing how i just went 10 for 10 being blocked, and just guesstimating that 90to 95% of the video that have been posted in this thread are blocked, even ones that i know were viewable from here are blocked now, i'll just be posting the link to the videos from now on. the little bitches.

so guess what, i can get more than two tunes in Laughing .

i'll keep trying but if they keep coming up blocked i don't see the need in post the video.

so i was listening to los loney boys today and came across a few mexican metal bands, if i could habla espanol some of it would probably be pretty decent. but i'm not gonna post of of them instead listen to this, and you know what it actually posted. lets see how long it stays

these two are great, did a little reading and they were close to Metallica and Testament.

this one posts to, this is one of the saddest covers i ever heard. so sad it's funny. and they got a bunch of them.

for those like me who have never heard of this before i give you.....Mariachi Metal

i'm the man in the mariachi box ah haa....

a couple more,

Epic Mariachi

Mariachi Thunder

thought a couple more from Rodrigo y Gabriela would be nice.

and a Metallica cover,

well thought i'd see if the worlds famous blockers will work after the last tune. and damn if it don't look like lars missed one. their music is some of the best metal there is and i enjoy the hell out of it. just hate they ruined the sharing of it.

man whats going on, i surely thought all theirs would be blocked.

lets see how long they stay up.

RE: Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock - A51Watcher2 - 03-07-2023

RE: Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock - DaphneApollo - 03-08-2023

RE: Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock - EndtheMadnessNow - 03-08-2023

(03-05-2023, 02:25 AM)SomeJackleg Wrote: well thought i'd see if the worlds famous blockers will work after the last tune. and damn if it don't look like lars missed one. their music is some of the best metal there is and i enjoy the hell out of it. just hate they ruined the sharing of it.

I remember his raging fit over Napster. I was mass downloading MP3's before I got a threat letter from the gestapo RIAA. Then I got busted at work for hosting a file sharing server. Fun times & I owned all the CD's!

Enter Sandman Live Moscow 1991:

RE: Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock - SomeJackleg - 03-08-2023

yep, napster was the shit back then. downloaded a tune or a thousand myself. mediumsmile

RE: Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock - A51Watcher2 - 03-10-2023

RE: Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock - Ninurta - 03-10-2023

AND - in memoriam to my days as a DJ in a couple of strip clubs in NC:

RE: Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock - DaphneApollo - 03-12-2023

RE: Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock - A51Watcher2 - 03-12-2023

RE: Headbangers Melancholy & Classic HARD Rock - ABNARTY - 03-12-2023

I'll throw some J-Metal into the mix...