Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The Bob Lazar story - New details! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: The Bob Lazar story - New details! (/showthread.php?tid=352)

The Bob Lazar story - New details! - A51Watcher2 - 02-09-2023

I'm sure some of you know the main points of the Bob Lazar story. For those that don't I will provide a few videos for you to get up to speed.

First up is 'The Bob Lazar tape' produced by Bob and his friend Gene Huff in the early 90's which outlines the main points of his work with Flying Saucers at Area 51. -

Next up is a tape made at an outdoor UFO conference held in 1993 at the Lil Ale Inn in Rachel Nevada.

Several well known speakers on the UFO Circuit were scheduled to appear and I couldn't resist the chance to return to Area 51.
This event was billed as 'The Ultimate UFO Seminar'.

There were a few hundred people in attendance and after the first few speakers it was lunch time. People lined up to go inside The Inn and get their lunch.

I heard a commotion going on with a large excited conversation passing through the crowd and as I looked to where it was coming from lo and behold John Lear and Bob Lazar had showed up! Neither was scheduled to speak but it was cool to see them there!

Bob got in line for lunch and I left my place to go stand near him in line. After getting our plates of lunch I followed him to go sit on the steps of thew patio deck and eat. I didn't want to bother him while eating so I just kept my comment short like "Good crowd today huh?" and small talk like that once in a while.

However Bob became surrounded  by the crowd and was constantly being asked questions by one person after another and so was having a hard time eating his lunch. 

Finally after done eating, the crowd continued to press closer in on him with questions and sort of herded him up to the podium with microphone so everyone could hear the answers.

This tape starts with my first question of the afternoon regarding if he could tell us any more details contained in the Government Bible as he called it in the Lazar Tape.

You will see he calmly answers any and all questions put to him including Professors he went to school under etc.

Continued next post --->

RE: The Bob Lazar story - New details! - A51Watcher2 - 02-09-2023

Having seen and filmed what i saw at Area 51 I of course have listened to every interview Bob has ever done over the years and always managed to get some new details I had never heard before.

Now then the big surprise is - Bob recently has written a huge amount of text giving tons of new details about his experience at Area 51 and someone has turned it into audio book form.

This video was posted last December and I just recently discovered it.

Having seen these gravity propulsion craft in action right when and where Bob said they would be, I know for a fact he has been telling the truth all along. 

Enjoy the new chapters from the biggest event in human history!

RE: The Bob Lazar story - New details! - 727Sky - 02-09-2023

I tend to believe his story for various reasons....The way the government supposedly made him disappear or erase his academic achievements is something I unfortunately would not put past them; he is lucky he did not disappear along with his records...

RE: The Bob Lazar story - New details! - A51Watcher2 - 02-09-2023

(02-09-2023, 11:37 AM)727Sky Wrote: I tend to believe his story for various reasons....The way the government supposedly made him disappear or erase his academic achievements is something I unfortunately would not put past them; he is lucky he did not disappear along with his records...

When Bob discovered his birth certificate was missing from the hospital where he was born and had no record of him, he soon discovered records of his work history and schoolhistory were also now gone.

He soon realized they were trying to disappear him. He got very tense and paranoid. Finally when someone took a shot at him on the freeway on ramp he decided to take action and go on the evening news with his story.

He explains here -

and here -

So the guy shot out his tire and Bob felt he was forced to get an insurance policy against getting rubbed out like they were doing to his history.

RE: The Bob Lazar story - New details! - DuckforcoveR - 02-10-2023

I'm playing all 7 hours on my next road trip out west!