Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
My soon to be published UFO book - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: My soon to be published UFO book (/showthread.php?tid=266)

My soon to be published UFO book - A51Watcher2 - 01-12-2023

As recently stated BIAD created a wonderful cover for my new book - (Title is secret until publication)

[Image: YbB7aEu.jpg]

In 2011 I created a thread on ATS which is sort of a cliffnotes abbreviated version of the book I planned from my database of sightings which ran about 800+ sightings at that time. Currently the number stands at about 1200+ sightings in the USA for the year 1947.

The trick for finding new sightings is to visit your local library and scan your local newspapers for June July and August 1947
to find local sighting for your state that are not listed anywhere else.
If you do make the trip and find any PLEASE let me know! Thanks in advance.

Here then is the ATS thread I created  on the subject -

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread651611/pg1

If you see the map I made of the sightings right click on it and choose open image in new tab to see it full size.

RE: My soon to be published UFO book - VioletDove - 01-12-2023

Nice! It looks like you put a lot of work into this. I’m still reading through your info in that thread. It’s very interesting.

RE: My soon to be published UFO book - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-12-2023

(01-12-2023, 04:01 AM)A51Watcher2 Wrote: In 2011 I created a thread on ATS which is sort of a cliffnotes abbreviated version of the book I planned from my database of sightings which ran about 800+ sightings at that time. Currently the number stands at about 1200+ sightings in the USA for the year 1947.

The trick for finding new sightings is to visit your local library and scan your local newspapers for June July and August 1947 to find local sighting for your state that are not listed anywhere else.
If you do make the trip and find any PLEASE let me know! Thanks in advance.

Here then is the ATS thread I created  on the subject -

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread651611/pg1

If you see the map I made of the sightings right click on it and choose open image in new tab to see it full size.

Huh, I did not know there was that many sightings reported on in 1947. WoW! Apparently old school research still kicks ass. Also, old magazines from that era. You probably already been there done that. I seen my first & only UFO out in the desert of SE Oregon.

Wish you luck on your new book!

RE: My soon to be published UFO book - A51Watcher2 - 01-12-2023

(01-12-2023, 05:02 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: EMN - Then you will probably enjoy the Headline - Portland Police See Discs Sail - as much as I did being a native Portlander.
It turns out there were sightings for basically the entire year in the USA. Silver saucers in V formation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huh, I did not know there was that many sightings reported on in 1947. WoW! Apparently old school research still kicks ass. Also, old magazines from that era. You probably already been there done that. I seen my first & only UFO out in the desert of SE Oregon.

Wish you luck on your new book!

RE: My soon to be published UFO book - DaphneApollo - 01-12-2023

Dancer

And I want a copy.   

Minusculegoodjob

RE: My soon to be published UFO book - A51Watcher2 - 01-12-2023

(01-12-2023, 08:33 AM)DaphneApollo Wrote: Dancer

And I want a copy.   

Minusculegoodjob

PLease pass along your thoughts on the map to our members if you don't mind.

Very interesting!

Of course you can have a copy, signed as well.

RE: My soon to be published UFO book - DaphneApollo - 01-12-2023

Here’s the private message I sent A51Watcher2 a few weeks ago.

Re: Yo[Image: avatar_53.jpg?dateline=1670173277]

Threads: 

Jo

DaphneApollo Wrote: Wrote:[Image: sr571975ff.png]
Yellow= Manhattan Project Locations

Blue = Military Bases of note

Red = Sightings in 1947

The day before Roswell thread April 2016 

Missing 411 Missing people map

David Paulides - The ufo connection

Down the middle of the country is vacant.  There is a huge water aquifer located there.  USO’s. Watch David’s  video, he will explain?

RE: My soon to be published UFO book - VioletDove - 01-12-2023

@"A51Watcher2"#53 I enjoyed reading through your info in that thread. I noticed you said new book, does this mean you have others? 

I used to be fascinated with the subject of all things UFO and strange sightings. Somewhere along the way I kind of lost interest. I blame my Ancient Alien addiction, I think I watched it so much it kind of burned me out.

Now this has brought it back. I’m looking forward to your book. I hope you share the title here, so I can find it and get a copy in my greedy little hands.

My dad once told me of a sighting he had. He said there was an object just on the horizon, hovering. He watched it for a little while, then it lit up and started changing colors before disappearing.

He also told me, that the best way to test if a strange object, in the sky, was not of earthly origin that it would disappear if I pointed my finger at it. I suspect he only told me that so he could laugh, while I ran around the yard pointing at the planes and helicopters that flew over our house.

RE: My soon to be published UFO book - Ninurta - 01-12-2023

Yes, please do let us know when the book is published, and how and where we can get a copy of it! 

On your map, you have a sighting listed  in southwestern WV, near the Tug Fork which is the boundary line between Kentucky and West Virginia. I'd be interested in identifying that incident and gathering information on it, if any sources are still available.

Not far from there is a place called "Poplar Gap", now referred to as "Southern Gap" for unknown reasons, in Buchanan County, VA. Buchanan County forms the top point of that triangular "tail" on the state of VA where all 3 states come together there at the Tug.I  know several people who have reported (more recent) sightings in the Poplar Gap area, starting some time in the 1950's. One fella who has seen them there on 3 separate occasions over the years since about the age ot 8 in the 50's, and another gal who claims to have been chased down the mountain by one in her car, etc.

So that sighting in particular has some personal interest for me, even though it is a bit older - could be the grand-daddy of all of the local sightings.

RE: My soon to be published UFO book - A51Watcher2 - 01-19-2023

(01-12-2023, 04:01 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Yes, please do let us know when the book is published, and how and where we can get a copy of it! 

On your map, you have a sighting listed  in southwestern WV, near the Tug Fork which is the boundary line between Kentucky and West Virginia. I'd be interested in identifying that incident and gathering information on it, if any sources are still available.

Not far from there is a place called "Poplar Gap", now referred to as "Southern Gap" for unknown reasons, in Buchanan County, VA. Buchanan County forms the top point of that triangular "tail" on the state of VA where all 3 states come together there at the Tug.I  know several people who have reported (more recent) sightings in the Poplar Gap area, starting some time in the 1950's. One fella who has seen them there on 3 separate occasions over the years since about the age ot 8 in the 50's, and another gal who claims to have been chased down the mountain by one in her car, etc.

So that sighting in particular has some personal interest for me, even though it is a bit older - could be the grand-daddy of all of the local sightings.

Hey Ninurta,

Yes I will certainly announce when it is published.

In the meantime I will look up that WV sighting for you.

Cheers

RE: My soon to be published UFO book - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-19-2023

Probably old news to you, but just happened to stumble across it.

[Image: TFZMaNW.jpg]
The Twinning Memo Sept 23, 1947.

RE: My soon to be published UFO book - A51Watcher2 - 01-20-2023

(01-12-2023, 02:00 PM)VioletDove Wrote: @"A51Watcher2"#53 I enjoyed reading through your info in that thread. I noticed you said new book, does this mean you have others? 

I used to be fascinated with the subject of all things UFO and strange sightings. Somewhere along the way I kind of lost interest. I blame my Ancient Alien addiction, I think I watched it so much it kind of burned me out.

Now this has brought it back. I’m looking forward to your book. I hope you share the title here, so I can find it and get a copy in my greedy little hands.

My dad once told me of a sighting he had. He said there was an object just on the horizon, hovering. He watched it for a little while, then it lit up and started changing colors before disappearing.

He also told me, that the best way to test if a strange object, in the sky, was not of earthly origin that it would disappear if I pointed my finger at it. I suspect he only told me that so he could laugh, while I ran around the yard pointing at the planes and helicopters that flew over our house.
@[b]VioletDove[/b] No this is my first and only book.

I got a good laugh out of your pointing the finger story!  mediumsmile

RE: My soon to be published UFO book - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-20-2023

A good place for AARO to start, but they won't.

PROJECT 1947

RE: My soon to be published UFO book - A51Watcher2 - 01-20-2023

(01-19-2023, 05:22 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Probably old news to you, but just happened to stumble across it.

[Image: TFZMaNW.jpg]
The Twinning Memo Sept 23, 1947.

Yes that was an interesting one!

Here is an interesting article from Look magazine 1952 -

[Image: rxFSDE1.jpg]

[Image: P42QNLK.jpg]