Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Freedom¿ - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: Freedom¿ (/showthread.php?tid=2428)

Freedom¿ - FlickerOfLight - 10-18-2024

Freedom has been twisted, along with everything else we live by, in our modern day upside-down clown show. People have been so subjected to subliminal implants and propaganda that Freedom doesn't even truly exist anymore.

At least not in the minds of the people who are "free."

People's idea of freedom is the right to vote and thus force thier own opinions and ideologies on others. They believe that is freedom. The freedom to impose on others their own leaning views. They speak propaganda as their native tongue, all under the guise of free speech and their rights and freedoms. 

I had a conversation the other day with a young man. He was saying how driving was the greatest privilege in the world. He was saying how he won't be having a relationship with his cousin, because they didn't want a driver's license, and didn't want to drive. I asked the question: what if you and them had a few other things in common and had other interests you could bond over? The answer was a hard no. No, they wouldn't hangout or have any interest in having a relationship with the cousin because of how important driving (and cars) were to him. That driving was a great privilege, and so everyone should be drivin, and that it was a part of our freedom. I asked, if it's our freedom to drive, isn't it our freedom to choose not to drive?

I got a resounding no.....then silence. (I just let it go)

I've had many conversations with Vietnam vets. The conversation always goes one of two ways, depending on how much war time was actually  fought, and if the person had gotten injured or not. Tunes change very quickly, if they'd seen real battle, and especially of they were badly injured. One thing I do hear a lot, though. I hear, "Every young man should have to serve at least X amount of years in the military. It would do them some good." (X is varying years)

North Korea implements this rule. Every young man "has to serve" 6 (or 10, I can't quite recall exactly at the moment) years in the military. 

I noticed how these people, who are American, believe in the same ideology as North Korean communism. I've always seen that rhetoric for exactly what it was. Communist propaganda. 

Religion. 

The folks who are the church loving religious types. These people bask in their freedom of religion. There is every color of Christianity and churches in the spectrum of color. Hundreds of different sects of religion, and they all love the freedom to express that religion in broad daylight, as they so choose.

But, try and open up a church of Satan and all of a sudden it's not okay to express your religious freedom. So long as your religion aligns with their's, it's okay. But oppose their ideology and its one sided "freedom."

This also reassemble communistic ideology. (Imo)

Here's the kicker that always makes me laugh. On the matter of voting. I always here, "you have to vote." With a strong emphasis on this. If we have a right to vote, we have a right not to vote. Yet, somehow this angers those who are saying, "You have to vote." After they are finally convinced that, someone "doesn't have to" vote, you will usually hear, "If you dont vote, you don't have a ""right to complain."" (Notice a "right" was stripped; for exercising your own "freedom").

I'm good with not "complaining." I'm good with not arguing politics, as well. I had a guy tell me one time after this conversation, "You don't even have the right to speak about any of it, since you don't vote."

Wow...

As I have observed and listened to all these hypocrisies, and twisted ideas of freedom, and now that I'm old enough to truly be aware of what truth is, versus some manipulated version of it, I have come to realize that we don't even know what the difference in freedom and communism. 

The good news is, we don't have to worry about communist ideas ever taking over the minds of the citizens of freedom. 

Because, it already has¿