Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Israel at War - airstrikes in Lebanon - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: Israel at War - airstrikes in Lebanon (/showthread.php?tid=2382)

Israel at War - airstrikes in Lebanon - EndtheMadnessNow - 09-23-2024

Weekend is over and Monday has once again arrived.

I and many others were saying, thinking silently, postulating from 6 months ago that if you live in Beirut, especially southern Lebanon, GET OUT Now! Exhibit A: Gaza.

Israel at War - Day 353: War on Hezbollah: Today’s airstrikes in Lebanon are reportedly the most intense since the 2006 war.

Since this morning, the Israeli Air Force has struck more than 300 Hezbollah targets in Lebanon, the IDF says. Alongside the update, the army publishes an image of Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Herzi Halevi approving the wave of airstrikes from the military's underground command room at the IDF HQ in Tel Aviv.

[Image: KeUJbIN.jpg]
The target of the Israeli airstrike in Beirut is senior Hezbollah commander Ali Karaki, sources tell Israeli media. Karaki is the head of Hezbollah's southern command, responsible for the terror group's military activity in south Lebanon. He is a member of the Jihad Council, Hezbollah's top military body.

[Image: RnkjFAm.jpg]
https://x.com/KyleJGlen/status/1838200561969025258

Israel issues new warning to residents of the villages of the Bekaa region. "If you are inside or near a house containing Hezbollah weapons - you must leave it and move away from it within two hours to a distance of no less than 1,000 meters outside the village, or go to the central school near you and do not return to it until further notice."

[Image: RMEmE8r.jpg]

[Image: 9CBmswC.jpg]
Source:
Times Of Israel military correspondent Emanuel (Mannie) Fabian who has been reporting on the Middle East powder keg since October 7th.

[Image: dov2MMR.jpg]
https://x.com/manniefabian/status/1838277274832871933

[Image: ZKn5DgC.jpg]

Fireworks show in Lebanon: https://x.com/Mr_Andrew_Fox/status/1838231894565024200

Message from Bibi: "Get out of harms way now!"
https://x.com/netanyahu/status/1838248513609646407

[Image: L1Gq5eN.jpg]
Geoconfirmed War maps

[Image: YXBsRv6.jpg]
Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group leaves Norfolk

[Image: 0afebfS.jpg]
US sending more troops to Middle East

I thought the White House said we do not have any active troops overseas in war/conflict areas during cackling Kamalarkey's last debate. Wink-wink.

This photo being passed around the interwebs...

[Image: 29YiN2K.jpg]
...which is in fact an official (non-AI) photo of U.S. Marines assisting in the evacuation of American citizens from Beirut, Lebanon...in July 2006.

As always the fog of war is rarely seen clearly and on the Internet sea it changes every nanosecond.

Post whatever articles, vids, pics, chatter you wish on this latest escalation in Lebanon.

RE: Israel at War - airstrikes in Lebanon - 727Sky - 09-24-2024

Yep a couple of hundred missiles a day fired into Northern Israel and almost 100,000 Israelis having to vacate their homes in the North is enough; it is time for payback.

RE: Israel at War - airstrikes in Lebanon - Schmoe - 09-24-2024

"cackling Kamalarkey"

Don't try pulling that shit over at ATS, lest ye be banned  Laughing

I'm honestly surprised Israel hasn't gone scorched earth yet, somebody's got a hold of that leash.

RE: Israel at War - airstrikes in Lebanon - EndtheMadnessNow - 09-25-2024

[Image: f0Qni4o.jpg]
IDF chief Halevi: No Mercy for Hezbollah

[Image: VeNP9mf.jpg]
IDF strike in Beirut kills Hezbollah missile chief

[Image: WjVEQmA.jpg]
https://x.com/IDF/status/1838662951537893381

Mr. Lookner, the One man command news center spanning 11 hours:

ETA: forward to 2:59:30 to hear an intense volley of loud interceptor kabooms for about 2 minutes.

RE: Israel at War - airstrikes in Lebanon - SomeJackleg - 09-25-2024

(09-23-2024, 07:14 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Post whatever articles, vids, pics, chatter you wish on this latest escalation in Lebanon.

most folks don't realize for the sh@@ arabs, pali organzation ( read that as terrorist ) muslims give Israel they are fairly tolerant. considering what they could be doing.

but if you pull the the sh@@ hamas and hezbollah pulled or pulling Israael will rain fire down on your ass then put a boot in it. don't believe me, just ask all the arabs, pali organzation ( read that as terrorist ) muslims and some white and black folks to (think nazi ayrans, british, idi amin ruler for life dada ) that have fucked around and found out. 

thing is the ones that do fuck around don't seem to learn,

Israel don't play when it comes time to stop the shit or get even.

RE: Israel at War - airstrikes in Lebanon - 727Sky - 09-25-2024

Quote:Fox News’ Nate Foy reports on Israel ramping up attacks on Hezbollah in Lebanon. Former Israeli Ambassador to the U.S. Michael Oren explains why escalation is necessary for de-escalation as the U.S. plans to send more troops to the Mideast.

RE: Israel at War - airstrikes in Lebanon - EndtheMadnessNow - 09-25-2024

Updates for Sept 24/25:

[Image: W6rty5Z.jpg]

[Image: PxLB8nP.jpg]

[Image: qGc6WoT.jpg]

Iran Update, September 24, 2024:
Quote:Agreeing to a ceasefire in the Gaza Strip to stop Hezbollah fire into northern Israel would not satisfy Israel’s war objectives, nor would it discourage similar Hezbollah operations in the future. Hamas’ current ceasefire demands include a ceasefire, a full Israeli withdrawal from the Gaza Strip and the release of hundreds of Palestinian prisoners, among other stipulations.[4] Hamas has set these demands in an attempt to set conditions that would enable its reconstitution in the Gaza Strip.[5] Agreeing to Hamas’ ceasefire demands would be tantamount to an Israeli defeat because Hamas’ current demands enable it to rebuild militarily and politically over time. Hamas could, if it retains access to supplies and is unbothered by Israeli military action, gradually regain some of the capabilities required to conduct future large-scale terrorist attacks into Israel. Agreeing to Hamas’ terms would also fail to ensure Israeli security over the long term because it would demonstrate to Nasrallah that Israel could be cowed and defeated by relatively inexpensive indirect fire targeting civilians in Israel. This would encourage Nasrallah to undertake similar campaigns again in the future.

Map images from Institute for the Study of War (Sept 24, 2024)

[Image: 23VLoJg.jpg]

Kinda surreal with that American McDonald's arch:

[Image: oSrAtml.jpg]
ScreenCap from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QLmCAAua4o

[Image: FhhkDd5.jpg]

ScreenCaps from  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CyDLWx51sk

I'm not sure if the military troops here (middle image) are Hezbollah (Shia) or the regular Lebanon army (Sunnis). The Frenchy black berets are probably a big clue but I don't know as their military & militia political party factions are very confusing. Some members of the Sunni based army are Christians and Lebanese Druze people. At least in Lebanon the Druze are no longer considered Muslim. Figure that one out. The Sunni army & party don't always see eye-to-eye with the Hezbollah.

This map called Geoconfirmed shows some of the latest strikes with links to the source vids/articles.

[Image: 7sT1b6d.jpg]

RE: Israel at War - airstrikes in Lebanon - 727Sky - 09-26-2024

https://lists.theepochtimes.com/links/ps2rFt5NGI/Jlid8tcrj/b3XK0cBSvO/c6NrGJ0bWc

Quote:The Israel Defense Forces chief of staff has told ground forces to prepare for a possible ground operation in Lebanon as fighting between Israeli forces and the Hezbollah terrorist group continues to escalate.
In a statement shared with Israeli ground troops stationed near the Lebanon border on Sept. 25, Maj. Gen. Herzi Halevi said Israeli aerial forces are continuing to strike targets on the other side of the border “both to prepare the area for the possibility of [the ground troops’] entry, and also to continue harming Hezbollah.”
Last week, Israel began launching hundreds of air strikes on Lebanon, aiming to eliminate leaders of the terrorist group and destroy its military capabilities. In turn, Hezbollah has continued to launch rockets and drones at targets across Israel, including Tel Aviv.
“Hezbollah today expanded its circle of fire. Later today, it will receive a very strong response. You will prepare,” Halevi told troops of the Israeli Northern Command’s Seventh Armored Brigade, readying them for a potentially imminent cross-border assault.
Halevi said Hezbollah’s military arm “will see what it is like to meet a professional fighting force” and that the Israeli troops will be “much stronger” and “much more experienced” than their opponents.
He said the military operations will aim to push Hezbollah away from the border and allow for the safe return of Israeli civilians who evacuated from the north after the terrorist group first started launching rocket, missile, and drone attacks last October.

Nearly a year of fighting between Hezbollah and Israel had displaced tens of thousands of people on both sides of the border before the recent escalation. Israel has vowed to do whatever it takes to ensure its citizens can return to their homes in the north, while Hezbollah has said it will keep up its rocket attacks until there is a cease-fire in the Gaza Strip.
A ground offensive in Lebanon would require the Israeli military to divide its attention between northern and southern theaters of conflict. Such an offensive could also provoke a response from Israel’s enemies throughout the region.
Like Hezbollah, the Houthi rebel movement in Yemen has launched drone and missile attacks targeting Israel since October. The Houthis have also targeted commercial shipping in the Red Sea as part of what the terrorist group has described as a campaign to pressure Israel to reach a cease-fire with the Hamas terrorist group in the Gaza Strip.
Responding to recent rounds of Israeli strikes in Lebanon, the Iran-linked Islamic Resistance in Iraq has claimed responsibility for missile and drone attacks targeting Israel on Sept. 22.
Iran has also threatened retaliation against Israel since July, after concluding Israeli operatives were responsible for killing Hamas political leader Ismail Haniyeh in a July 31 blast in Tehran.
The U.S. Department of Defense on Sept. 23 announced additional U.S. troops will soon deploy to the Middle East.
Pentagon press secretary and U.S. Air Force Maj. Gen. Pat Ryder did not specify exactly how many additional U.S. troops would be headed to the region but said it would be a “small number” deployed “out of an abundance of caution” amid the “increased tensions” in the region.
The Associated Press contributed to this article.
This is a developing story and will be updated.

RE: Israel at War - airstrikes in Lebanon - SomeJackleg - 09-26-2024

(09-26-2024, 11:45 AM)727Sky Wrote: https://lists.theepochtimes.com/links/ps2rFt5NGI/Jlid8tcrj/b3XK0cBSvO/c6NrGJ0bWc

Quote:The Israel Defense Forces chief of staff has told ground forces to prepare for a possible ground operation in Lebanon as fighting between Israeli forces and the Hezbollah terrorist group continues to escalate.
In a statement shared with Israeli ground troops stationed near the Lebanon border on Sept. 25, Maj. Gen. Herzi Halevi said Israeli aerial forces are continuing to strike targets on the other side of the border “both to prepare the area for the possibility of [the ground troops’] entry, and also to continue harming Hezbollah.”
Last week, Israel began launching hundreds of air strikes on Lebanon, aiming to eliminate leaders of the terrorist group and destroy its military capabilities. In turn, Hezbollah has continued to launch rockets and drones at targets across Israel, including Tel Aviv.
“Hezbollah today expanded its circle of fire. Later today, it will receive a very strong response. You will prepare,” Halevi told troops of the Israeli Northern Command’s Seventh Armored Brigade, readying them for a potentially imminent cross-border assault.
Halevi said Hezbollah’s military arm “will see what it is like to meet a professional fighting force” and that the Israeli troops will be “much stronger” and “much more experienced” than their opponents.
He said the military operations will aim to push Hezbollah away from the border and allow for the safe return of Israeli civilians who evacuated from the north after the terrorist group first started launching rocket, missile, and drone attacks last October.

Nearly a year of fighting between Hezbollah and Israel had displaced tens of thousands of people on both sides of the border before the recent escalation. Israel has vowed to do whatever it takes to ensure its citizens can return to their homes in the north, while Hezbollah has said it will keep up its rocket attacks until there is a cease-fire in the Gaza Strip.
A ground offensive in Lebanon would require the Israeli military to divide its attention between northern and southern theaters of conflict. Such an offensive could also provoke a response from Israel’s enemies throughout the region.
Like Hezbollah, the Houthi rebel movement in Yemen has launched drone and missile attacks targeting Israel since October. The Houthis have also targeted commercial shipping in the Red Sea as part of what the terrorist group has described as a campaign to pressure Israel to reach a cease-fire with the Hamas terrorist group in the Gaza Strip.
Responding to recent rounds of Israeli strikes in Lebanon, the Iran-linked Islamic Resistance in Iraq has claimed responsibility for missile and drone attacks targeting Israel on Sept. 22.
Iran has also threatened retaliation against Israel since July, after concluding Israeli operatives were responsible for killing Hamas political leader Ismail Haniyeh in a July 31 blast in Tehran.
The U.S. Department of Defense on Sept. 23 announced additional U.S. troops will soon deploy to the Middle East.
Pentagon press secretary and U.S. Air Force Maj. Gen. Pat Ryder did not specify exactly how many additional U.S. troops would be headed to the region but said it would be a “small number” deployed “out of an abundance of caution” amid the “increased tensions” in the region.
The Associated Press contributed to this article.
This is a developing story and will be updated.

a little tune sampling, the arngy israeli

Oh, justice will be served
And the battle will rage
This canaan dog will fight
When you rattle his cage
And you'll be sorry you messed
With Israeli might
'Cause they'll put a boot in your ass
It's the Israeli way

Uncle BiBi
Put your name at the top of his list
While at the wailing wall
Shakin' his fist
And the Hoopoes will fly
With crowns up high
There'll be hell
When BiBi starts ringing your bell

You'll have to find a new place to stay
'Cause the Israelis' They Don't Play

RE: Israel at War - airstrikes in Lebanon - EndtheMadnessNow - 09-26-2024

Allies call for a 21-day cease fire in Lebanon

The temporary ceasefire is between the government of Israel and "the government of Lebanon."

There is no actual government of Lebanon. No mention here of Hezbollah or Hamas or Iran or hostages. Hezbollah has been attacking Israel for the last 11 months along with the Western world for the last 40 years. The entire north flank of Israel has been a ghost town due to all the rocket firing.

[Image: umOfcQR.jpg]
Joint statement by President Biden and President Macron

[Image: sqVXCn4.jpg]
Joint statement by Allies  (Qatar? Seriously?)

Hezbollah leader Nasrallah doesn't give a flying rocket what Israel OR Lebanon think or want.

[Image: 48BxdnR.jpg]

[Image: FIzFj3j.jpg]
https://x.com/netanyahu/status/1839341847208157411

Go Israel, go...

[Image: ifYBUVP.jpg]

The Hebrew text in image reads: "Muhammad Hossein Sarur, the commander of the Hezbollah air unit, was killed in a fighter jet attack in Beirut".

RE: Israel at War - airstrikes in Lebanon - Ninurta - 09-27-2024

(09-26-2024, 07:27 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Allies call for a 21-day cease fire in Lebanon

Cease fire my dyin' ass! Fuck a damned cease fire! If that's what Israel's "allies" are saying, then Israel has moe-rons for allies - including the BidenHarris regime. Come to think of it, with "allies" like the BidenHarris regime, you don't need any extra enemies!

Israel needs a better class of ally if that's what the Talking Heads are calling for.

Way back when, when I was just a young whipper-snapper, I got sage advice on winning fights from the older, adult folks who'd been there and done that. Among other bits of advice my Dear Old Dad gave me, he said "even if you know you're gonna take an ass-whoopin' get in there and make sure you at least get a sammich while they're getting their full course meal. Never leave 'em without them being all marked up for their trouble. Make sure they have something permanent to remember you by" and, perhaps more applicable to this international situation, "Don't stop beating 'em when they holler uncle - you beat 'em until YOU'RE satisfied, not their satisfaction. That keeps 'em from trying you again on a whim." Another fine fella once told me "When you're in a fight, try your damndest to kill your opponent. That's how ya win." Now, after I got a little older, and found out how easy it is to kill a man in a fight, I had to tone that one down a bit.

All of that boils down to NO GODDAMNED CEASE FIRE. All a cease fire does is to allow your enemies to reorganize and arm back up, and have another go at you, secure in the knowledge that they can just holler "uncle!" and you'll stop again. That ain't no way to win a fight, and it ain't no way to win a war. After all, a war ain't nothing but a great big ball of a whole lot of smaller fights.

When you have the advantage, and you can pin your opponent to the ropes and pull all his damned teeth, that's what you do. You keep on 'em until they CAN'T fight any more. You pound those bastards into bug dust while you can, and never let up or allow them breaks to regroup and come at you again.

So you get in there and make 'em eat shit, and make 'em eat shit but good. They'll be your Boy for the rest of their days if they know their annihilation is what you will do if they step out of line again.

So, NO, no cease fire. Those dumbasses calling for that best just get back to their knitting, and let the grown ups handle the warring.

If folks are having a go at you to the point that you have to react, then react biggly! Cry "havoc!" and let slip the Dogs of War! If you do it well enough, then they'll think twice, then think again before having another go at ya... if they're able to at all after you're done with them.

Anything worth fighting for at all is worth going all-in, and fighting like you mean it, fighting to win. If it's not important enough to do that, then it ain't important enough to fight over anyhow. Even if I KNOW I'm gonna die in a fight, I still throw everything I've got into it. I figure that if it's worth fighting for, then it's worth dying for (because EVERY fight you get into is a fight for your life), so I fully intend to at least do as much damage as I can before they get me, and take as many of them with me to hell as I can when I check out - I want some company on that dark road, and I'll bring 'em with me just to keep beating them on the road to hell if nothing else.

If it ain't worth going all-in, then it ain't worth taking a chance on getting yourself marked up over, so don't fight that fight at all.

War is not a goddamned recreational sport. The Marquis of Queensbury need not apply.

ETA: For all them piss-ants gnawing their fingernails in terror and whining about a "widening war in the Middle East", go the hell back to sleep. It's nap-time for they youngsters. Let the grown-ups handle the fighting. All you have to do to prevent a "widening war" is refuse to participate Ain't nobody else in the Middle East in any danger from Israel at the moment other than Hezbollah and Hamas, and maybe the Houthis if they keep on going the way they're headed. Israel ain't got no bone to pick with Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Syria,or Iraq at the moment. So they need to stop their goddamned whining and just sit the fuck down. If they don't start no shit, there won't BE no shit - for them, anyhow.

So stop whining and go out and get a goddamned hobby, ya piss-ants!

RE: Israel at War - airstrikes in Lebanon - EndtheMadnessNow - 09-27-2024

Sept 27:

Israel conducts massive air strike targeting Hezbollah HQ in Beirut.
According to Israeli media, Israeli Prime Minister's office said Netanyahu will cut short his visit to NY and will travel back to Israel on Friday. It is highly unusual for Israeli Prime Ministers to travel on Shabbat.

Surreal big bada boom air strike video:

[Image: mvXbYNx.jpg]
https://x.com/ItayBlumental/status/1839691125487009985

[Image: rt7ajF6.jpg]
https://x.com/IDF/status/1839698777445118310

One pic of the aftermath of the IDF strike on Beirut.

[Image: 68cBt7L.jpg]

[Image: cXgGZcc.jpg]
Israel Targets Hezbollah Leader in Strike on Residential Buildings Near Beirut (Archived page) | NY Times Live page

Meanwhile, in NYC this morning...

[Image: 07OlSHB.jpg]
Benjamin Netanyahu speaking at UN (Sept 27, 2024):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnyTh38bpFg

Statement from Iran's foreign ministry, according to semi-official Iranian news agency Tasnim:

[Image: z5OGITH.jpg]

British nationals in Lebanon should leave now. I thought they were told to leave like months ago. I guess some didn't get the memo.

[Image: m5207Db.jpg]

[Image: EYTBWT1.jpg]

RE: Israel at War - airstrikes in Lebanon - 727Sky - 09-28-2024

The more they killed the happier it makes me. 

Bibi's speech at the UN was was applauded by many while the usual suspects sat in pissed off mode.