Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Very impressed with this project - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Very impressed with this project (/showthread.php?tid=2361)

Very impressed with this project - 727Sky - 09-14-2024

The title says it all... These are some very talented individuals IMO..

RE: Very impressed with this project - Bally002 - 09-14-2024

(09-14-2024, 09:46 AM)727Sky Wrote: The title says it all... These are some very talented individuals IMO..

Nice one Sky.  Certainly got me sucked in to watching it.  Hate to flip the thing.

Kind regards,

Bally)

RE: Very impressed with this project - SomeJackleg - 09-14-2024

(09-14-2024, 09:46 AM)727Sky Wrote: The title says it all... These are some very talented individuals IMO..

yes they certainly do appear to be very creative, talented and skilled in their crafting.

but not very safety conscious. wearing shorts, short sleeve shirts, flip flops, or bare footed while working with with fiberglass  and power tools is just asking for some pain.

but that's not what hit me the most, it was sanding with a electric finishing sander with running water while barefooted.

i mean come on man, i can see taking some liberties in safety but wet sanding with a electric sander. talk about ignorance.

this is at the 14:07 mark. sure it's a double insulated sander, but tricity  and water don't mix well at all.

[Image: DAS.png]

MinusculeWTF  SmallROFL

oh and i forgot they didn't even wear any safty glasses, fiber glass in a eye isn't a joke.

RE: Very impressed with this project - 727Sky - 09-15-2024

(09-14-2024, 11:47 PM)SomeJackleg Wrote:

yes they certainly do appear to be very creative, talented and skilled in their crafting.

but not very safety conscious. wearing shorts, short sleeve shirts, flip flops, or bare footed while working with with fiberglass  and power tools is just asking for some pain.

but that's not what hit me the most, it was sanding with a electric finishing sander with running water while barefooted.

i mean come on man, i can see taking some liberties in safety but wet sanding with a electric sander. talk about ignorance.

this is at the 14:07 mark. sure it's a double insulated sander, but tricity  and water don't mix well at all.

[Image: DAS.png]

MinusculeWTF  SmallROFL

oh and i forgot they didn't even wear any safty glasses, fiber glass in a eye isn't a joke.

Welcome to most of S.E. Asia where people do their own thing and sometimes kill those who disagree !! hahaha not really these guys were safer than many I have seen
as far as wearing a mask and googles when welding... Flip flops are the the common shoe for everything, motorcycle riding, construction, you name it... you can count the toes of those who have screwed up once or twice upon a time !!

Asia land of the big feet, no joke

RE: Very impressed with this project - EndtheMadnessNow - 09-15-2024

Just imagine what our trillion dollar military industrial complex with decades of R&D has in various black projects.