Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Famous influencers are dropping like flies: Why? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: World Health Matters (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=103)
+--- Forum: General Health Topics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+--- Thread: Famous influencers are dropping like flies: Why? (/showthread.php?tid=2323)

Famous influencers are dropping like flies: Why? - 727Sky - 09-03-2024

Quote:In this video I discuss a disturbing trend of social media influencers dying "suddenly and unexpectedly", mostly in their 30s and of heart conditions. I also discuss troubling statistics regarding turbo cancers, heart diseases in young people, along with recent changes in average life expectancy rates. 00:00 RIP influencers 01:45 Strange pattern 02:10 Troubling statistics 02:35 Double cancer 03:10 Spike in heart diseases 03:45 Life expectancy

RE: Famous influencers are dropping like flies: Why? - SomeJackleg - 09-03-2024

(09-03-2024, 01:58 PM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:In this video I discuss a disturbing trend of social media influencers dying "suddenly and unexpectedly", mostly in their 30s and of heart conditions. I also discuss troubling statistics regarding turbo cancers, heart diseases in young people, along with recent changes in average life expectancy rates. 00:00 RIP influencers 01:45 Strange pattern 02:10 Troubling statistics 02:35 Double cancer 03:10 Spike in heart diseases 03:45 Life expectancy

one of the things that burns my butt is influencers. i understand advertising and paying people to pitch to products. but these obvious fake phony's getting on social media acting like you ain't cool unless you try everything in your power to do and be like them ...... well it sounds to me they got what was coming to them, and good riddance and don't expect me to feel sorry for them.

RE: Famous influencers are dropping like flies: Why? - Ninurta - 09-03-2024

I've never understood the concept of "influencers". I won't allow people in the Real World, people whom I can reach out and grab by the throat, to influence me... why would I allow a stranger to do it across the internet?

RE: Famous influencers are dropping like flies: Why? - FlickerOfLight - 09-03-2024

(09-03-2024, 02:25 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I've never understood the concept of "influencers". I won't allow people in the Real World, people whom I can reach out and grab by the throat, to influence me... why would I allow a stranger to do it across the internet?

Did John Wayne, or westerns or Howdy Doody influence you at all? Did you have any actors or musicians that influenced you in anyway shape or form?

Same same. This is "new age" influence. That's all. This has been going on for a long time now.

Not much different than the "Marlboro Man, really."

RE: Famous influencers are dropping like flies: Why? - 727Sky - 09-03-2024

When I grew up everyone smoked to include most women...but so did just about everyone in the movies... Healthy breakfast was 2 eggs toast and BACON.. a true American tradition. Everyone is affected by advertising in one way or another from what car to buy to what shampoo you should be using.

RE: Famous influencers are dropping like flies: Why? - FlickerOfLight - 09-03-2024

(09-03-2024, 01:58 PM)727Sky Wrote:
Maybe it's that they are all vaxxed as part of their terms of agreement in their contracts. 

Maybe they're being killed off, so 'they' don't have to pay them anymore. 

Maybe it's the aliens...

Whatever it may be, it is an odd "coincidence," and numbers don't lie.

Very odd, indeed.

RE: Famous influencers are dropping like flies: Why? - FlickerOfLight - 09-04-2024

Hell, a good example of an "influencer" we all know is Paul Harvey.

I can guarantee a lot of folk here have been influenced by him, to some degree.

I know I have. At least for a while, anyways.

RE: Famous influencers are dropping like flies: Why? - Ninurta - 09-04-2024

(09-03-2024, 10:00 PM)FlickerOfLight Wrote:
(09-03-2024, 02:25 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I've never understood the concept of "influencers". I won't allow people in the Real World, people whom I can reach out and grab by the throat, to influence me... why would I allow a stranger to do it across the internet?

Did John Wayne, or westerns or Howdy Doody influence you at all? Did you have any actors or musicians that influenced you in anyway shape or form?

Same same. This is "new age" influence. That's all. This has been going on for a long time now.

Not much different than the "Marlboro Man, really."

No, not really. While I sometime like watching them for entertainment purposes, I can't say that they've really influenced me, or made a change in how I operate my life or interactions with other folks, or what I buy or don't buy. Maybe my Dear Old Dad had some influence on me when I was little, but no one I've ever seen across a screen, not that I can think of.

I've always been abnormally resistant to such things, I suppose. Even the ubiquitous "peer pressure" has never affected me like it seems to affect other folks. Now that could, conceivably, go back to the influences my pap had on me when I was young - he always insisted that I "be my own man, don't be someone else. That's just being a fake 'you' ".

RE: Famous influencers are dropping like flies: Why? - EndtheMadnessNow - 09-06-2024

Related story...

[Image: VHN8TM8.jpg]
Quote:The Scoop

A conservative American media company has fired one of the YouTubers implicated in an alleged Russian influence operation exposed by the US Department of Justice this week.

“Lauren Chen was an independent contractor, whose contract has been terminated,” Blaze Media CEO Tyler Cardon said in an email to Semafor.

Chen and her husband, Liam Donovan, are the co-founders of Tenet Media, a previously obscure media company that paid eye-popping sums to right-wing influencers to produce videos that echoed Russian propaganda and other right-wing talking points, according to an indictment.

She also contributed videos to BlazeTV, an arm of Blaze Media, which was founded by the former Fox News host and talk radio figure Glenn Beck, which was not mentioned in Wednesday’s indictment.

The two Americans were also not named in the indictment, which instead charged two Russians associated with the state-owned Russia Today with money laundering and violating foreign influence laws.

Chen didn’t respond to an inquiry from Semafor.

Ben’s view

The Russian government wildly overpaid for online videos that figures like Tim Pool and Benny Johnson would have made anyway, but the new indictments get to the heart of one of the deep debates in American politics, over a Russian role in the rise of Donald Trump’s right-wing populism.

After the 2016 election, many Democrats came to believe that Russian interference was the key factor in his election. And many Republicans claimed that the entire investigation of Russian interference was a “hoax.”

In fact, Russia invests heavily in interfering with American and European elections, and the Wikileaks operation in 2016 played a major role in that election. But Russia’s investment in fake social media campaigns and, in this case, real right-wing influencers largely served to amplify — and it’s unclear how effectively — existing forces in American politics. Wednesday’s indictment was at the same time shocking and unsurprising, revealing a Russian media operation with, above all, a big budget for the 2024 contest.

Blaze fires contributor linked to alleged Russian operation

Regardless how much Russia is involved there is many state sponsored foreign governments doing the same, including the US military on a global scale while paying influencers big bucks. It's the modern day battlefield for your mind. Cold War 2.0 on steroids.

The 'influencer' crowd really took off during Covid. Tens of millions locked in their homes being sucked into the Youtube black hole. While many suffered, many got rich. It's a multi-billion dollar propaganda enterprise.

Some companies (like Amazon to Burger King) are working on tech methods to target your dreams with adverts. It's called "targeted dream incubation" (TDI) that plants dreams in your mind for purpose of selling products...which obviously could be used for anything such as behavioral modification without you knowing it. You might think you still have a free will. Who knows how far this big tech influencer machine will go and where it might lead.

You might have a dream completely devoid of language, and another where it plays a major part. If you find yourself eating a sandwich in a dream, you're likely hungry. But if you find yourself eating a subway sandwich you can bet good money you will soon be in an actual subway.

RE: Famous influencers are dropping like flies: Why? - FlickerOfLight - 09-06-2024

(09-06-2024, 03:58 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Related story...

[Image: VHN8TM8.jpg]
Quote:The Scoop

A conservative American media company has fired one of the YouTubers implicated in an alleged Russian influence operation exposed by the US Department of Justice this week.

“Lauren Chen was an independent contractor, whose contract has been terminated,” Blaze Media CEO Tyler Cardon said in an email to Semafor.

Chen and her husband, Liam Donovan, are the co-founders of Tenet Media, a previously obscure media company that paid eye-popping sums to right-wing influencers to produce videos that echoed Russian propaganda and other right-wing talking points, according to an indictment.

She also contributed videos to BlazeTV, an arm of Blaze Media, which was founded by the former Fox News host and talk radio figure Glenn Beck, which was not mentioned in Wednesday’s indictment.

The two Americans were also not named in the indictment, which instead charged two Russians associated with the state-owned Russia Today with money laundering and violating foreign influence laws.

Chen didn’t respond to an inquiry from Semafor.

Ben’s view

The Russian government wildly overpaid for online videos that figures like Tim Pool and Benny Johnson would have made anyway, but the new indictments get to the heart of one of the deep debates in American politics, over a Russian role in the rise of Donald Trump’s right-wing populism.

After the 2016 election, many Democrats came to believe that Russian interference was the key factor in his election. And many Republicans claimed that the entire investigation of Russian interference was a “hoax.”

In fact, Russia invests heavily in interfering with American and European elections, and the Wikileaks operation in 2016 played a major role in that election. But Russia’s investment in fake social media campaigns and, in this case, real right-wing influencers largely served to amplify — and it’s unclear how effectively — existing forces in American politics. Wednesday’s indictment was at the same time shocking and unsurprising, revealing a Russian media operation with, above all, a big budget for the 2024 contest.

Blaze fires contributor linked to alleged Russian operation

Regardless how much Russia is involved there is many state sponsored foreign governments doing the same, including the US military on a global scale while paying influencers big bucks. It's the modern day battlefield for your mind. Cold War 2.0 on steroids.

The 'influencer' crowd really took off during Covid. Tens of millions locked in their homes being sucked into the Youtube black hole. While many suffered, many got rich. It's a multi-billion dollar propaganda enterprise.

Some companies (like Amazon to Burger King) are working on tech methods to target your dreams with adverts. It's called "targeted dream incubation" (TDI) that plants dreams in your mind for purpose of selling products...which obviously could be used for anything such as behavioral modification without you knowing it. You might think you still have a free will. Who knows how far this big tech influencer machine will go and where it might lead.

You might have a dream completely devoid of language, and another where it plays a major part. If you find yourself eating a sandwich in a dream, you're likely hungry. But if you find yourself eating a subway sandwich you can bet good money you will soon be in an actual subway.

This is very significant to me, having received a revelation through a dream I had when I was 13, that ended up being prophetic. Because this is what the last part of the prophecy was about. 

I didn't realize it till now... (that's for another thread).

Our dreams are sacred. Our subconscious is sacred ground. 

I believe this crap has already been going on. Maybe even for a while now-----who knows? But, it's about to get a whole lot worse; especially now that they are showing it to us.

Side note: Frequency would be a possible way to invade our dreams. I believe frequency will be key.

Regardless, this is total BS.
Something we should not allow. Should have never allowed.

Like I said, our dreams are sacred and even Holy ground, and this is really disturbing, actually. 

Do you really want burger King and Amazon (etc) to have access to your dreams? People will be (total and absolute) slaves to consumerism (and God knows what else that will be slipped in)
Dreams are extremely powerful and should not be messed with.
Having control of our subconscious, is absolute control over our beliefs and opinions.

We're about to give them "permission" to invade.

Say goodbye to your freewill, ladies, gentlemen, and otherwise.

Cold War 4.0 Our minds are the battleground now.

RE: Famous influencers are dropping like flies: Why? - EndtheMadnessNow - 09-06-2024

Apparently, after being exposed of receiving Russian money, YouTube has eliminated the channels of the Tenet Media, as well as several more aligned to it. Around 1 million subscribers worth of Russian influence operation gone.

[Image: wFGpops.jpg]

No loss to me. Millions more still available. I never knew that channel even existed. I'm going to assume they were indicted/shutdown not because of xyz propaganda, but it was a big money network that the Western empire disapproved.

Meanwhile, Israeli money, Ukrainian money (aka US tax dollars), British money, European money, American oligarch money...shall remain flowing for evermore. The purge shall continue until morale improves.

[Image: nofDEZ4.jpg]
Wiki

Poof! Nothing to see here, move along.

Suddenly, the FBI is my friend...

[Image: B77sPm9.jpg]

I've always been suspicious of these big accounts with country flags in their bio. Since this story came out his follower count has surpassed 2 million. But like the Youtube counter, who/what can you trust these days. Eh, maybe I'm a paranoid, but a little bit of paranoia is needed to survive these days.

As the man who first hired me into the realm of corporate America told me, "Success breeds complacency. Complacency breeds failure. Only the paranoid survive." His quote from "Only the Paranoid Survive" (1988) by Andy Grove.

RE: Famous influencers are dropping like flies: Why? - DuckforcoveR - 09-07-2024

I remember reading this, a bit off topic but it touches on why so many kids want to turn into and admire these empty people. 

China vs US "influencers"

Astronauts, teachers, arts, etc. Versus NyQuil challenges as brain dead garbage  Sad